• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

I had a late breakfast not long ago - homemade waffles with strawberries and a cloud of whipped cream. :laugh:

lunch is a couple of small flax tortillas with pork loin deli slices and dijon mustard (I really wish I hadn't forgotten the swiss cheese slices at Demon's house LOL) and some yogurt-covered raisins for dessert :laugh:

I had a very strange dinner, with crab cakes, sushi, chips with dip, and empenadas. Those don't exactly go together.

I had a very strange dinner, with crab cakes, sushi, chips with dip, and empenadas. Those don't exactly go together.

We did have a very strange dinner! The empenadas were really tasty, as was the chip dip, but the bruschetta was just okay.

I made (and ate) something called a "French Picnic Tart" earlier - it was a pie crust with gruyere cheese, red potatoes, sweet onions, and red peppers. Had that with a decent-sized glass of sherry.

I'm drinking a bit again at the moment - red wine, pinot noir to be exact. It's pretty tasty! :bounce:

A Purple Monster! :( I did coin the name myself... It's two handfuls of spinach, 1/2 cup of blueberries, a banana, a cup of almond milk, and ice all blended into a super yummy smoothie. Yay for nutrient-dense foods!

ETA: sneezedreamer, I LOVE pinot noir! :winkkiss: I had myself two glasses last night at dinner. Good stuff!

Edited by Nicole
A Purple Monster! :twisted: I did coin the name myself... It's two handfuls of spinach, 1/2 cup of blueberries, a banana, a cup of almond milk, and ice all blended into a super yummy smoothie. Yay for nutrient-dense foods!

That actually sounds kind good...

Right now I'm eating all natural vanilla ice cream with little vanilla bean specks. I mixed it with a little bit of milk and it's uber yummy.

I have just made, and finished off, a very hot curry; fresh chillies, garlic and onions in with the meat, lots of chilli powder and turmeric.

I have just made, and finished off, a very hot curry; fresh chillies, garlic and onions in with the meat, lots of chilli powder and turmeric.

UMMMMMM....I bet your nose is running and your hankie is in constant use

Cherry tomatoes and dip. Yes, it's half past one in the morning, but it's never too late for tomatoes. :twisted:

Oh and: Goldfish?!

Edited by schnulle
Oh and: Goldfish?!

I'm pretty sure she means the popular little cheese-flavored crackers shaped like goldfish we have in the US. :drool:

UMMMMMM....I bet your nose is running and your hankie is in constant use

Down boy. That type of response is not appropriate in a themed off-topic thread. You can tell the poster privately, or keep it to yourself.

Strawberry Bubble Tea~ :3

Ooooh, bubble tea is so yummy! ;) You mean the tea with the little gelatinous thingies in it, right? Sounds gross...:wub: But it's so not!

Edited by Nicole