Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

Strawberry Bubble Tea~ :3

Ooooh, bubble tea is so yummy! ;) You mean the tea with the little gelatinous thingies in it, right? Sounds gross...:heart: But it's so not!

Oh, man, I LOVE bubble tea! Especially when the tea itself isn't extremely milky or sweet - then the little bubbles are a real treat! I love chrysanthmum or jasmine green tea with bubbles - YUM! :wub:

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

SMART

START

If anyone's seen the box they'll know what I mean. :lol:

Oh, it's cereal. :wacko:

Edited by obsessed

I'm eating healthy bread with something very unhealthy called Nugatti. (It only exists in Norway I think) Can you imagine what it is? :P

A Digestive biscuit. *swallows the last crumbs*

(This thread is dangerous, by the way. :dribble: )

I'm eating healthy bread with something very unhealthy called Nugatti. (It only exists in Norway I think) Can you imagine what it is? :razz:

I would imagine (just because of the name) something along the lines of Nutella :dribble:

Well...I will tell you. I am eating the world's most glorious bowl of oatmeal. Rolled oats with pumpkin, a banana, cinnamon, and peanut butter, made with almond milk. PLEASE. I could die now.

I'm eating healthy bread with something very unhealthy called Nugatti. (It only exists in Norway I think) Can you imagine what it is? :razz:

I would imagine (just because of the name) something along the lines of Nutella :dribble:

NUTELLA MY LOVE. :wub:

I was having some earlier. :lmfao: That with crackers and garlic hummus.

Oh Nutella. . . . . ambrosia. I have a recipe for a Nutella cheesecake but I'm afraid to make it because I might eat the whole thing! :innocent:

I just had one of those little chocolate lava cakes (chocolate goodness with a hot fudge center), with some cookie dough ice cream. :innocent: Yummy, and super unhealthy! (Gotta indulge sometimes!) :cry:

An awesome study-fuel breakfast of nutella toast, black-currant jam toast, fresh strawberries, peach yogurt, milk, and jalepeno pringles... :)

I'm eating healthy bread with something very unhealthy called Nugatti. (It only exists in Norway I think) Can you imagine what it is? ;)

I would imagine (just because of the name) something along the lines of Nutella :)

Yes it is ;) ah, Nutella <3 I remember eating it in Italy, and it tastes soooo good ;)

YUMMY! Simple broiled haddock, a spinach salad with a wee bit of blue cheese, and a Food For Life English muffin. Best dinner EVER.

Leftover chicken tikka saag . . . .over barley. (Yes, I know it's supposed to be basmati rice, but barley is much healthier, more filling, and I like it better.)

And. . . I think I'll have some Nutella for dessert! :lol:

YUMMY! Simple broiled haddock, a spinach salad with a wee bit of blue cheese, and a Food For Life English muffin. Best dinner EVER.

Nic, you are so DARN enthusiastic about the food you eat! Isn't there any type of food you don't like?

(Off-topic, I know: I'll start a separate thread on this just for the heck of it.)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

Breakfast: apple juice, a plain bagel with cream cheese, a plum and a strawberry yogurt.

I resisted the temptation to follow it with chocolate.