Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you eating right now? :)

Lynne

Nic, you are so DARN enthusiastic about the food you eat! Isn't there any type of food you don't like?

(Off-topic, I know: I'll start a separate thread on this just for the heck of it.)

Haha, I did respond! :) And I responded before I even saw this.

I just had a spinach salad with blue cheese, broccoli, and falafel. And I can't help but say it...it was so good!!! :)

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Nutella on a slice of bread folded over. Nutella is currently my best friend. B)

Will always be my best friend that Nutella. :D

Blueberry muffin with 1/3 wheat flour.

This weird greenish-brown bean stew that positively looks like someone just barfed on my plate. :cryhappy:

This weird greenish-brown bean stew that positively looks like someone just barfed on my plate. :D

Oh sorry, that was me!

:D

I just had Macca's.... and now I feel kind of pukey :D I have to stop eating fast food... it's not good for me, and my body doesn't like it anyway.

This weird greenish-brown bean stew that positively looks like someone just barfed on my plate. :laugh2:

Oh sorry, that was me!

:shy:

No need to apologize. I needed a meal anyway, and apparently you didn't need yours anymore. :D

Ah well pig, I put dried parmesan on it to hide the flavour! :laugh2:

I just had Macca's....

What are Macca's? Or have you really just eaten more than one Paul McCartney?

Ah well pig, I put dried parmesan on it to hide the flavour! :laugh2:
I just had Macca's....

What are Macca's? Or have you really just eaten more than one Paul McCartney?

McDonalds... I had a friend who used to call them Macca's :shy: I only just recently discovered that it was a nickname for Paul McCartney LOL

I just had a tiny piece of prima donna cheese. Tiny! Like less than an ounce. But if you've ever had that cheese before, you know that's all you need. So...freakin'...delcious. :laugh2:

A soda.

But, it's special. :laugh2:

A splash of Dr. Pepper, some Sprite, some Fanta Orange Soda, and then the rest coke. :DDD

So, I went to a Japanese Buffet and then the mall around noon. . .

Agedashi tofu, California maki, Deep fried potato pancakes, Korean Lemon Tea Drink,

Mango and Taro frozen yogurt with whipped cream and pieces of mangoes, kiwis, and strawberries,

Miso soup, Nestea, Red bean ice cream, Tamago sushi, Taro and Yam Tempura.

I don't think I'll need any more food until Monday. :laugh2:

Edited by melonbun

I'm on a liquid diet today. I had 2 cups of orange juice before, and now I'm drinking tea.

I'M GOING ON A DIET. :lol:

I HAVEN'T been eating Nutella for like 2 days now. It's shocking. :o

• 2 weeks later...
A splash of Dr. Pepper, some Sprite, some Fanta Orange Soda, and then the rest coke. :DDD

Over here we call that an Irn-Bru. :nohappy:

Over here we call that an Irn-Bru. :nohappy:

:lol: I'M JEALOUS. I have to be all complicated here, we don't have a name for it! :laugh:

I'm eating some Maple Walnut Ice-Cream. :DDD

Thinking about eating a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie, but I already brushed my teeth. Hmm, how can I rationalize this? Uh, oatmeal's a healthy whole grain, right? And shouldn't we all be eating more whole grains?

Uh huh. ^_^