• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Beef enchiladas with green salsa and sour cream!

[Ha, ha, obsessedwithedward, I told you my 400th post wouldn't be climactic! :)]

Kashi Chicken Pasta Pomodoro. (What can I say -- it's 8:20 p.m. and I didn't eat dinner before yoga class, so I'm starving.)

Nothing at the moment, and thank God. Because about 2 hours ago I was eating fish tacos followed by fried ice cream! :) (I ran 7 miles today...hopefully I offset that! :laugh:)

Nicole gave me cravings yesterday, so I'm having a bowl of vanilla yogurt with almond oatmeal crisp cereal in it and fresh raspberries.

some LOVELY swiss chocolate (Villars, if anyone is familiar with them).

Ssshhhhhhhh! Don't tell demon!

A chocolate chip cookie, heated up in the microwave to make it taste fresh baked. I'm so bad, but that was a great cookie.

Tonight's dinner has been a turkey and brie panini on 6 grain bread, and a broccoli and cauliflower salad with apple cider vinaigrette :dribble: I SO NEED A PANINI PRESS!!!!!

Chicken with bread crumbs, salad and tomatoes, sausage-stuffed mushrooms. The chicken was a little dry, but the salad was really good!

Nicole gave me cravings yesterday, so I'm having a bowl of vanilla yogurt with almond oatmeal crisp cereal in it and fresh raspberries.

Yummy! :dribble:

I just had a whole-grain organic waffle with some raspberries and a tiny, TINY lick of Naturally Nutty Butter Toffee Peanut Butter. :blushing:

Nicole + PB = Everything Right With the World

Tomato basil crackers and mild Cheddar cheese. I like the strongest cheeses better, but it's still pretty good.

i want what you're all having (except for those icky healthy things some people insist on eating, naturally)!!!

i'm eating dry muesli..... (icky healthy things)... and drinking water

~kiwi~ :omg:

I just ate a piece of broiled halibut with basil butter. (And it only took 5 minutes to cook.) I think I'm in heaven! :omg:

I just finished McDonalds...terrible, I know xD Does it make it any better that I walked to get it? :omg:

I just finished McDonalds...terrible, I know xD Does it make it any better that I walked to get it? :laugh:

Never does. :lol:

I just had one bite of a (custard?) pie my little sister tried making today. It pretty much tasted like velcro/some-other-sort-of-synthetic-fabric, but I know she tried, so I was nice and only quietly threw it away once she'd left. :laugh:

Saltine Crackers, not feeling quite right today. Counting on the magical powers of the saltine crackers to make it to work tomorrow.

Homemade chocolate pudding. Well, I was anyway... had some while baby-sitting. My neighbors make good pudding. X3

Edited by a red nine