• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a red nine

• Chanel_no5

• Nicole

• Lynne

Saltine Crackers, not feeling quite right today. Counting on the magical powers of the saltine crackers to make it to work tomorrow.

Feel better tomorrow! :rollslow:

Chicken and sweet potato fries, all fresh off the grill! Washed down with a Long Trail Blackbeary Wheat beer. (Yes, Blackbeary!) Loving this weather. :)

my 11 year old is baking a quiche (store-bought, don't be too impressed) and we're having steamed brussel sprouts with it :rollslow:

I just finished dinner ... chicken on the barbeque, asparagus and noodles. Then dessert was fresh-frozen, and now thawed blueberries (ick) and strawberries.

A bagel with sundried tomato cream cheese and tomato soup, both of which are from Panera. Today was a very unhealthy day, but I was on the road for a majority of it, so it was hard not to be.

Leftover pizza (definitely NOT on the diet)....

Why is it that when you ask for double sauce, they feel the need to put double cheese on it too? Dammit, I was trying to INCREASE the ratio of sauce to cheese, not maintain it!

A ham, cheese and pickle sandwich on wholemeal bread, an apple and an orange.

oh fine. make me feel bad for cheating on my diet by ordering pizza.... :puke:

A ham, cheese and pickle sandwich on wholemeal bread, an apple and an orange.

oh fine. make me feel bad for cheating on my diet by ordering pizza.... :crazy:

:puke: Well if it makes you feel any better, the cheese was full fat. I don't care what adverts say, I certainly haven't yet found a low fat cheese that tastes as nice as a good, full fat, extra mature cheddar!

Have just finished a bowl of pasta with a mixture of tuna, anchovies, olive oil, garlic and garden peas. Yummy!

Have just finished a bowl of pasta with a mixture of tuna, anchovies, olive oil, garlic and garden peas. Yummy!

OMG I want it...:)

I'm eating sunflower seeds...trying to reduce my junk consumption...:D

Oatmeal!!! One of my most favorite foods ever. :drool: With blueberries, cranberries, dates, and cottage cheese mixed in. AND a tiny spoon-coating of Trader Joe's organic peanut butter, because I am a Peanut Butter Monster. :cry:

I'm eating a kiwi. Love kiwis! ;)

;) *Flees*

I'm eating peanut butter straight out of the jar...with my fingers...:blink: Oink oink.

I'm getting hungry reading all of the posts on here :hug:

I'm eating some grapes, little snack while I'm at work :wub:

Breaded chicken, spinach- and cheese-stuffed tomatoes, and garlic mashed potatoes, all covered in a mustard cream sauce that I made myself. C:

Vodka and a cookie.

THAT is fabulous. ;)

I just had a super awesome dinner - spinach, mixed greens, a falafel ball, a little blue cheese, a little egg, and some red onion all crazy mixed on a plate. And it was amazing.

Hickory-smoked horse buttholes. From a cup!

:yes: ...Well I just had a burrito... And I'm pretty sure after reading that I won't be eating for the rest of the evening... XD