Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

Just now, reading something on here I thought was really hot.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

• 4 weeks later...

Just now, lying in bed. There was a lot of spray and because it was backlit by a lamp, you could see the spray falling down out of the air for a good 6 or 7 seconds after the sneeze. Felt amazing, too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 1:58 PM, Mf1611 said:

hopefully it was only one sneeze if it was more that really could of been embarrasing

Yeah it was only one sneeze haha

Today was a crazy day. I don't even have a cold, but I sneezed seven times naturally!! :surprise:Not consecutively, but throughout the day. This might not seem weird to you, but because I'm not a sneezy person (I do about 0-3 sneezes per day, more if I have a cold), it feels like some sort of miracle. lol I love sneezing, and wish I sneezed more on a regular basis. Not in public, but when I'm alone at home, so I can enjoy my sneezes.

• 4 weeks later...

I just sneezed a double(!) because I'm having an allergy attack (the vast majority of the time, I sneeze in singles).

• 3 weeks later...

About 10 min ago, I sneezed a wet double into a blue and grey men’s hanky. I’ve had a cold for about a week or so and I’m almost over it but my nose has been itchy and I felt it creeping up and my breath started to hitch. “Huhhh...huhh” I pulled out the hanky and shook it open, folding it around my nose with both hands. “Huhhh huh...hut-chooo!! Hehh etschoo!!” They left me sniffling so I blew my nose softly and went about my business, dabbing at my nose every couple of minutes 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2010 at 7:09 PM, Nicole said:

20 minutes ago, 7 times!

How?! My nose is very insensitive, and I’m lucky if I can induce two or more back to back sneezes! Do you have any tricks you wouldn’t mind sharing? Or is it just my nose? 

Last night after I left work. All night long my nose tickled, but it wasn’t until I was already in my car, with the window down, and as I started to drive out of the parking lot that the tickle finally was too strong. I was passing a car with one of my coworkers in it, and my head snapped forward with an unusually strong sneeze. My natural sneezes are not normally so forceful. I doubt the coworker saw it, maybe he did, I don’t know. But it did feel nice to finally have that release after being tortured for awhile. ☺️

Just now as i was writing a reply to a post, a pretty hard one too.

It seems like a thing, people sneezing while on the forum. Kinda ironic. ;)

i induced yesterday using chinniki on the train, but my last natural sneeze was like 2 weeks ago... :(

today, at work. about 3 hours ago. I felt a sneeze coming, and I happened to be wearing a necklace with a small metal feather on the end. Maybe kinda gross, but I used my necklace to gently induce the sneeze because I knew it wouldn't come out on its own. It turned into a double :-)

About half an hour ago. 4 stifled sneezes.

Edited by Just Older
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 5:04 PM, Luisa39 said:

This evening, a double.

Bless you. Earlier this morning just a strong single

• 2 months later...

Haha I sneezed just now when I was on the forum, watching a sneezing video that one of you shared 👀

It was a medium strength single, and sounded remarkably similar to the girl in the video 😂🤧

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

Haha I sneezed just now when I was on the forum, watching a sneezing video that one of you shared 👀

It was a medium strength single, and sounded remarkably similar to the girl in the video 😂🤧

Bless you, Lauren.

The last time I sneezed was yesterday evening, from dust.  It was a single sneeze, and I got my handkerchief out in time to catch it.