Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

Two or three random times in the last half hour, and almost one more a second ago (almost).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

3 or 4 times yesterday. Todays sneezes haven't happened just yet. But I hope it's not when I'm doing an assignment in study hall.

I had a big double earlier today.  The tickle teased me for a few seconds before the sneezes finally kicked in.  I don't really have a clue what caused it.

I sneezed about 8 times or so from chhinkni last night. I had at least 3 doubles and two singles, maybe more because I kind of lost count. This was over the course of three doses. The previous night I sneezed at least a dozen times from a single dose of chhinkni!

I sneezed in the car on the way home from the beach today. The window was down and i sneezed to my side out the window. I usually do have a lot of spray but i think most of it went outside 🙃

Sneezed the most typical sneeze yesterday where I tried to talk about some topic but the sneeze overcame me in a surprice attack haha :D so it went like "And to p... Properly... Ahh... ATCHUH" :D

I'm a little sick, so I've sneezed 15 or 16 times (a few stifles) today. All of them were doubles except for the stifles. I think my last one was about half an hour ago, unstifled, and only a single.

Edit: I sneezed again about five minutes ago.

Edited by CeruleanBlue

I sneezed once this morning upon waking up, was unable to sneeze again for most of the day (despite my nose intermittently itching/feeling swollen due to allergies), and then, finally (about two hours ago), the sneeze came.  That was my last one so far today.

Just a minute ago, a nice wet one right onto the floor. I got up from the couch to grab my phone from the kitchen, right away felt the urge, sniffed a few times to make sure it would happen, and sneezed loudly as I bent forward.

Hadn't sneezed in a week or more so I finally induced a few this morning:razz:

Edited by Hizzoner duh Mare