Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

I'm not a sneezy person by nature at all. However, today I sneezed twice within the span of an hour, which is very odd. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

just now, alone in my room. it was a huge, basically screaming single that came with almost no warning, I think from the scent of my roommate's cooking. sneezes like that are rare for me, so it was weird. gave my nose a much needed blow afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Around noon today. I was naked since it was about 10 minutes after I had gotten out of the shower, and I sneezed a loud "heh-SCHRIEW!!" uncovered to my right side. A bit of the spray graced my upper thigh.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

A few minutes ago while reading this forum. Not sure why my nose is so tickly right now but I feel another one coming! 

Bless you!  An another "bless you" if you did sneeze a second time!:D

• 2 weeks later...

5 minutes ago. I did earn a "bless you" from my friends since they are here at my place. So yeah, I enjoyed it!

Edited by WolfPack

Today in Spanish class actually. I was so embarrassed! The kid that sat next to me said bless you.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:04 PM, skeletoncliquegirl said:

Today in Spanish class actually. I was so embarrassed! The kid that sat next to me said bless you.

hopefully it was only one sneeze if it was more that really could of been embarrasing

Id been sneezing since Sunday cause of a cold, just sneezed five minutes ago into my sleeve and soaked it automatically 

Just now, while browsing the forum. I'm pretty sneezy today, probably allergies. I covered it, even though I was alone.