Sneeze Fetish Forum

When's the last time that you sneezed?

The Rescue

Earlier in class today, I got overcome with one. I turned from the group, bent over to try and muffle/minimize the area of affect, and let it happen. Then this guy I don't like blessed me and I was caught between =^__^= and >___>" ..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezes

• Rhomberg Rabbit

• norcal tinkfan

• Butch

Had one of the biggest sneezing fits of my life today on the train home from work.  I must have sneezed at least ten times over 30 min.  Had no tissues and no where to hide. Thank god there was an older lady sitting behind me who offered some Kleenex towards the end of the fit.  SO embarrassed!

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, I had a fit of 10 sneezes. I'm coming over a nasty cold, where I spent a week NOT sneezing. All of the sudden, since I woke up today I've been sneezing my head off! It's releasing the floodgates in my nose. It's so tickley, my eyes water up every time, and I have to have a tissue ready because they come blasting out. Was tough at work, but now that I'm home I'm free to let 'em out.

25 minutes ago, jano said:

Just now, I had a fit of 10 sneezes. I'm coming over a nasty cold, where I spent a week NOT sneezing. All of the sudden, since I woke up today I've been sneezing my head off! It's releasing the floodgates in my nose. It's so tickley, my eyes water up every time, and I have to have a tissue ready because they come blasting out. Was tough at work, but now that I'm home I'm free to let 'em out.

Many blessings!

I sneezed a single, about an hour ago.  It was a relief to get that one out, because it had teased me for a while.

About 2 minutes ago. Been feeling a cold coming on and sneezed a double and and a couple singles. My nose is now extremely tickly and I feel like I may sneeze again. 

15 hours ago, norcal tinkfan said:

About 2 minutes ago. Been feeling a cold coming on and sneezed a double and and a couple singles. My nose is now extremely tickly and I feel like I may sneeze again. 

Bless you.  Hope you aren't catching one of your typical stuffed up, sneezy headcolds.  I just had a fit of four sneezes particularly itchy that came out in two sets of doubles.

1 hour ago, Jeff1 said:

Bless you.  Hope you aren't catching one of your typical stuffed up, sneezy headcolds.  I just had a fit of four sneezes particularly itchy that came out in two sets of doubles.

Ugh! I did. Office crud...but only 2nd cold this year! 

A handful of times yesterday because I'm sick now. There wasn't much sneezing, though. Mostly just...sweat. Sweat EVERYWHERE. I am Extremely Sweaty. :'D

On 7/3/2017 at 5:48 PM, norcal tinkfan said:

Ugh! I did. Office crud...but only 2nd cold this year! 

Well that's a start!  From your previous obs. I know how much you sneeze with a cold.  Hope you have plenty of tissues and hankies!

1 hour ago, norcal tinkfan said:

About five minutes ago from my cold. Two sneezes, but not a double. 

Bless you! Any more? 

I don't sneeze much, but I sneezed three times yesterday evening from my allergies (one single and then a double later). Today, I've had a constantly itchy nose, but I've yet to sneeze. It's so torturous. I just want to sneeze! At least one, please, nose!

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

I normally sneeze once MAYBE twice a day if at all, but today I've sneezed, like, five times. Weird. I don't have allergies and I don't think I'm getting sick either.

I finally sneezed since Friday! I've been waiting so impatiently since my allergies have been bugging me so much but not letting me sneeze! When I stepped outside a few minutes ago to let my dog out, I finally sneezed, and it was even a triple. I never sneeze triples, but I was more than happy with it in that case since I finally got relief from the constant tickle in my nose since Saturday. I'm sure my nose is happy, too. :lol: Shoutout to pollen! :thumbs_up:

4 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

I finally sneezed since Friday! I've been waiting so impatiently since my allergies have been bugging me so much but not letting me sneeze! When I stepped outside a few minutes ago to let my dog out, I finally sneezed, and it was even a triple. I never sneeze triples, but I was more than happy with it in that case since I finally got relief from the constant tickle in my nose since Saturday. I'm sure my nose is happy, too. :lol: Shoutout to pollen! :thumbs_up:

I feeel your relief, this can happen to me too with allergies.

Bless you x3! Shoutout to pollen indeed 

8 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

It must truly have been a relief!  Bless you, bless you, bless you.:)

My last sneeze was a quick single this evening, shortly after using some saline nasal spray.

Edited by Luisa39

I'm home by myself (well not really, cause my brothers are also home, but they're still somehow sleeping), so my allergies caused me to sneeze a double about six minutes ago, though it feels like two minutes ago. Time flies when you're thinking of sneezing, apparently. Anyway, I was in the middle of writing another post, actually. Sometimes I swear I am allergic to this forum because I've sneezed a lot while browsing here! :lol:  I half-stifled to avoid any possibility of waking my brothers (even though I probably wouldn't wake them since they're pretty heavy sleepers), but I mostly let it out.

Edit: I'm still sniffly after like ten minutes. I should've let it out completely anyway, that way I wouldn't have these torturous sniffles! I don't sniffle at all after one or more full-out sneezes that I completely give in to, but I should know by now that when I half-stifle or fully stifle, I get really sniffly.

Last night. I was sitting on my mom's bed (alone) with the computer, out of nowhere I had to sneeze. When I did, I felt this huge ass loogie hit my teeth and I swallowed it. If my teeth weren't there to stop it, I'm not sure what I would have done. I can't remember if I sneezed into my arm or if it came so fast I didn't have time to cover my mouth. I don't understand why, but my sneezes have been getting progressively messier.  :who-let-rip-smiley: 

2 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

I'm home by myself (well not really, cause my brothers are also home, but they're still somehow sleeping), so my allergies caused me to sneeze a double about six minutes ago, though it feels like two minutes ago. Time flies when you're thinking of sneezing, apparently. Anyway, I was in the middle of writing another post, actually. Sometimes I swear I am allergic to this forum because I've sneezed a lot while browsing here! :lol:  I half-stifled to avoid any possibility of waking my brothers (even though I probably wouldn't wake them since they're pretty heavy sleepers), but I mostly let it out.

Edit: I'm still sniffly after like ten minutes. I should've let it out completely anyway, that way I wouldn't have these torturous sniffles! I don't sniffle at all after one or more full-out sneezes that I completely give in to, but I should know by now that when I half-stifle or fully stifle, I get really sniffly.

Bless you again!  It sounds like you have fairly bad allergies.

4 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

Bless you again!  It sounds like you have fairly bad allergies.

Haha thanks. They're not nearly as bad as several people I know. In fact, for a while, I didn't even think I had allergies. They were that subtle.

I haven't sneezed since I last said, but I'm sure there will be some more the next few days if my allergies continue to act up. I'm going on vacation tomorrow, though, so there might be less allergens. Or more. Who nose (pun intended)?

A double earlier this afternoon. A girl at work I have a small crush on blessed me with a little smile. A sign?

Four singles, which is unusual as I rarely sneeze at all and when I do it's doubles 70% of the time. The last one was nearly a double but it went away.