Sneeze Fetish Forum

^ < v

Peachy

^ Most powerful... hm. I can't decide. Both are King, but I can't decide between "Gerald's game" - that part where Jessie tries to get hold of the glass of water still haunts me to this day, and I've never been so thirsty in my entire life - or "The Green Mile" - I felt like I had been running a marathon when I finished it. I was so affected by so many conflicting emotions I was sweating, shaking and crying. I was staring at the book wondering how a man I've never met could affect me so much by simply telling a story, a story about people that never existed.

> HA! Hot Shot passed me by on the street this morning; when she saw me she got tangled up in her own dog's leash, nearly tripped, and slipped on a patch of ice. Clearly I'm not the only one being awkward (says the woman who smacked the car door into her own gut the very same moment. We're gonna kill ourselves before anything is outspoken if this goes on!)

v What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of someone you're attracted to?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Confess my love for him to him. Several times.

> I'm hopelessly behind on my history homework and I believe each assignment is worth .5 of my total average. There goes my 90. /crai

V What's your style of dress/fashion?

^ Most of the time it depends on my mood, but it is always retro in a way. I really like to "steal" from mother's closet and go to the markets and vintage clothing shops.

> I feel like doing something with my hands. I guess I will pull out my Fimo after I finish my homework.

v In your opinion, what would be the most awesome t-shirt print in the world?

• 2 weeks later...

^ "Total Eclipse of The Heart", Bonnie Tyler, full version. guh.

> Right, I think I've got everything sorted out. I didn't need this crap right now, but I've got it under control. All I need now is some peace and quiet around me so I can go back to writing, damnit!!!

v Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

• 1 month later...

^ When I was on an annual meeting of the primary school students who learn Latin and ancient Greek I walked into the shared bathroom only to find out that it was already occupied. By a teacher. Who has just exited the shower. And who was completely naked.

> Yesterday we had the biggest snowfall in 100 years or so. I keep slipping and falling in the snow.

v If you could bring one person back to life, who would it be?

^ I want my grandmother back, but I guess it wouldn't be fair since she didn't want to live.

> I waited too long, so from this weekend, Hot Shot is dating someone. Else. *deep sigh* I guess the good part is that she no longer flirts with me, so I don't have to feel awkward...

v Who's your celebrity crush at the moment?

^ I have not one to speak of.

> Japanese trendy drama 99% DOOOONE YESYESYES I'M FREE JK finals.

V Something you can't live without?

^ Hmmm, well, literally, water, oxygen, food, shelter, you know, the usual. However, if you mean the other kind of live without, I'd probably say books. And music.

> I went to the gym today! My shoes now smell really bad. :(

v If you could write a book (or if you could write another book), what would it be about and what would its title be?

^ Another one than the one I'm working on atm, would be a horror novel titled "Dolls", about children's dolls and toys coming alive and making them kill people. Sort of like Chucky, but more King-y. heh.gif

> This has been one of the worst days in a very, very long time. That calls for a lilies-of-the-valley scented bubble bath and a huge glass of red wine.

v Do you have any pets?

^ Yes! <3 Two kitties, Ariel and Sophie. Sophie is only four months old and likes to bother Ariel a lot. Ariel is a patient, precious baby. I could talk about my cats for hours :P

< I got up... embarrassingly recently and I already need a nap. Damn you, fibromyalgia.

v What's your favorite video game series?

^ Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series! It's a game on the DS platform and it's not for everyone because not being able to advance in the story without clicking in the right places gets irritating, but that's what walkthroughs are for. That said, it's the most amazingest bestest game everest-eveeeer.

> Got a flu shot and it hurts ; A ; My aaaaaarm

V Chocolate or vanilla?

^ Ice cream? Vanilla. Anything else, chocolate.

> Pears are very yummy. :)

v What's your favorite fruit?

^ what is this 'fruit' you speak of? :sweatdrop:

< started watching leverage on tuesday....already halfway through the second seas... O_o

v what's something you wish you had more time for?

^ Target shooting. *pout*

> I should be doing the washing up and then write. But here I am, wasting my time doing nothing... it's funny. :rolleyes::lol:

v What should you be doing right now?

^ Teaching myself every bit of physics that I should have been learning for the past four and a half months.

> I GOT A BEAUTIFUL NEW MOLESKINE NOTEBOOK FOR MY BIRTHDAY OMGOMGOMG ECSTATIC AND IT'S HOBBIT-THEMED OMGOMGOMGOMG

V What makes you fangirl?

^ I actually don't have one. However, if I did it wouldn't be any shade of brown, pink, or yellow.

< Trip to Europe a possibility? Lets hope so!

v What the best vacation you've ever been on?

^ The trips to our summer house, and the riding camps. :)

> I even fail at failing. Goddamnit. :rolleyes:

v Best book you ever read?

^ At the moment, I feel like it's Stephen Chbosky's "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". Yeah.

> He came back- wait, today's 22nd, minus eight- exactly two weeks ago, and he's already nominated in the three categories of this year's NME awards? Holy crap, that was fast.

v Have you ever spoken to a famous person (a public person of any kind)?

^ A few... national celebrities mostly; a few pop singers and a TV historian, a couple of second rate authors, two Olympian riders, several members of the parliament. The only international celebrity I've spoken to is a rock singer who was in my class last year. I didn't know he was famous until the middle of the first semester. I've actually helped him write some lyrics...! ;) (oh, and the country's most famous drag queen phoned the wrong number and ended up speaking to me the other week. He was really nice! :lol: )

> Yeah, I over-use this thread. Whatever. I'm bored. :P

v I loved Boka's question, so I'm recycling it: have you ever spoken to a famous person? :)

^ Anddd I am replying to my own question. :lol: Well, from people who are known in wider geographical area, I've met British rock-journalist Paul Trynka on Croatian promotion of his book "Starman". It was a nice experience.

From national celebrities I've met a dancer, a rockstar, couple of writers and actors.

> I should be listening to my maths' teacher.

v If you could write someone's biography, who would you choose to write about and how would you name it?

^ Stephen King, of course! I may call it "The King of Keystone World". Maybe not. "The King of America" maybe. :lol: Or "The King of The Dark". ^_^

> "Rose Madder" is a very underestimated novel, by the way.

v If you could go back in time to witness (not interfere) one historical moment, which would you choose?

Archived