Sneeze Fetish Forum

^ < v

Peachy

^ A copy of Stephen King's new short story collection. But it hasn't arrived yet, obviously, so the last thing I purchased and got right away was... cat treats. Oh my God, that sums up my entire life. :blink::lol:

> I have a not-quite-there-yet cold that's threatening to erupt at any moment, but so far it's just a slightly sore throat and a weirdly sounding voice. I vote that it doesn't get further than that, please and thank you!

v What's your favourite book, and why?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I have so many different answers for this question depending on the context, haha! But I suppose the book that I am least likely to ever get sick of re-reading and the one that brings me the most nostalgic comfort is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy :D

< I am not ready for Halloween season to be over yet! Keep your jolly xmas cheer away from me, I'm not ready!!

v In keeping with the Halloween spirit: If you were a character in a slasher/horror movie, what would your role be, and would you survive till the end??

^ I think I'd be the poorly-groomed, eccentric old man who lives in an isolated cabin and exists solely to provide lore/exposition to the main protagonists. I would be killed off immediately after laying down an ominous warning about THE CURSE or THE MURDERER.

< I am about eight episodes away from finally finishing Buffy and feeling personally victimized, in advance, by the Ghost of Whedons Past. :rofl:

v What was the last lie you told? :lfrog:

^ That I lived on the east side of town and not the west. :lol: In my defense, I didn't want the guys I was talking with to know where I lived.

< I'm gonna drink wine tonight. YUP.

v What's YOUR ideal drink? (It doesn't have to be alcohol!)

^Chocolate milk.

<Still don't know what I'm doing...

v If you met yourself five years ago, would you be friends?

^ Probably not. :lol: I'm 16 now, so I would've been 11 then. I don't think we'd really relate, as weird as that sounds.

< I need to take a mental health day. Too bad that's impossible for me to do right now.

v Sticking with the theme of the last question, if you could give one piece of advice to yourself from 5 years ago, what would it be and why?

^ Move away from this town!!

> I'm really bitter and cynical today but I feel like I'm entitled to, given the way people act.

v What did you have for breakfast today?

^ I didn't eat anything lolz

< It just occured to me that I'm pretty sure this insanely cute guy at work is gonna be working this evening so I'll get to see him on my shift

v Have you smiled yet today?

• 2 weeks later...

^ Yes, I nearly choked from drinking water while laughing today XD

> I should be sleeping right now....

v What is your favorite pizza topping?

^ Just plain old cheeeeeeeese! Yup, I'm a boring person :lol:

< I should really stop procrastinating my algebra homework...eh, I'll do it later.

v If you had a time machine, when and where is the first place you would go in it?

^ Given current events, I think Germany in the 1930's, because I want to see how it all started and at which point it could have been stopped.

> Trying to deliberately overdose on a celebrity that hasn't really done that many publicity things is rather difficult, yo. :blink::lol:

v What is your greatest fear?

^Dying and not amounting to anything.

<Not really in the holiday mood anymore. ..nothing special.

v Favorite thing to order in a restaurant?

^ Christmas, definitely. I mean, I love getting presents, obviously, but giving presents is also one of the best feelings in the world. Plus, I love winter.

< I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR'S SECRET SANTA OMG.

v What's your favorite season and why?

^ Autumn, because it's so beautiful, not too hot, and I'm a stereotypical white girl. :yay:

< The Christmas spirit is slowly eating me alive. Ccchhhrrriiissstttmmmaaasss...

v If you were an animal, which one do you think you'd be and why?

^ I'd be a tiger because I love cats, I already have catlike tendencies, tigers like to swim, I like stripes better than spots, and no one messes with a tiger

< Totally bummed tomorrow is the last day of Thanksgiving Break :sadsmiley02:

v If you were a genre of music, which would it be and why?

^ Probably some kind of 90's alternative. Because that's what makes me happiest. :D

< Is still totally, completely, 100% obsessed with Crimson Peak. :awesum:

v What is your current fix/obsession? :P

^ Cranberry-Ginger Ale. also horse-drawn-carriages, but nevermind that.

< Has been binge-watching Friends on Netflix all weekend (even though I've seen every episode at least 4 times)...may need an intervention.

v What's your favourite constellation? :star:

^ Orion's belt. (because that and the Big dipper are the only ones I can pick out right away... :lol: )

> Now if this headache would back off it'd be swell... I don't even have any painkillers at home. Baaaahhh! :wallbash:

v Favourite ever TV show and why?

• 4 weeks later...

^ Stargate SG-1, hands down. The perfect combo of Sci-Fi, humor, adventure, and character developement! :P

> Still waiting on this dang Sims 4 to download -_- It's been like six hours and you're only just halfway done! >.<

v What video games are you playing at the moment?

^none cause I'm just not motivated

>not looking forward to "New years eve or day"

v I guess...what are your resolutions for 2016?

^ None. I am not a goal-setter, and in no way does goal-setting appeal to me. I don't remember the last time I actually had a New Year's Resolution and didn't just write an answer down on the piece of paper asking me what it was.

< I'm getting my room redone! Finally, something that looks more like a teen's room and less like a six-year-old's.

V Got any plans for New Year's Day, and if so, what are they?

^ Not yet! But I'd like to go to brunch if my friends here are willing to get organized enough for it! :lol: Otherwise, maybe taking my pup to the park.

< Is now thinking about how I need to make some New Year's plans!

v What was the last movie you saw? (at home or in the theatre). Did you enjoy it?

^ Star Wars - Episode 7: The Force Awakens and yes I did!

< Hasn't done the work he was supposed to today and feels guilty about it :bag:

v Do you like baking? If so, do you have a favourite thing to make?

^ Yes! Ooh, has to be a tie between several breads, ginger cookies and vegan blueberry muffins... Baked Italian bread today as a matter of fact and barely resisting cutting into it before it's cooled...

< Admin work is boring... can't wait until the school holiday's over and I get to teach again.

v How was your Christmas? :)

Archived