Sneeze Fetish Forum

^ < v

Peachy

^Forest....I love trees and the beauty of them...plus there's animals.

<got drenched while getting subway sandwiches for my family.

v What's your favorite season?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Summer! I love warm/hot weather and also because it's the most stable season in my area. Every other season, the weather gets crazy. Also, I hate having to wear jackets.

< I just applied for some jobs, I hope I get one. :/

v If you had the ability to be immortal and young as long as you like, what would you do with your life?

^ I mean, everything! But I guess I'd probably focus on traveling to everywhere I could and keeping up with new technology. I think that's one of the most amazing things about our generation--how we get to watch new tech develop so rapidly. Things that used to be impossible only a few decades ago now exist in everyday life. I think that's amazing.

< Like, I really just want a TARDIS. I mean, is that too much to ask? I'm pretty sure I deserve one by now.

V What's your favorite smell, and if you could pick one thing to always smell like it, what would you pick?

^ Axe, definitely. That's one cologne to me that smells original and my brother would (I don't know if he still does) wear, like, five bottles of it everyday so I grew up smelling it on him. I don't smell it very often know so when I do it's a treat. The one thing to always smell like it would be my brother again. It could be good for him since he works out so much!

> I was going to have a little puppy with my this weekend, but then the person's sister stayed home. I guess it's better since i have a lot to do, but I do miss having a pet around as company ever since my dog passed away. A fish isn't really something you can cuddle. Though they are cute!

v If you could have any Greek god as your parent, who would it be and why?

^ I find it really difficult to choose between Athena, Artemis and Hermes. Athena, because goddess of wisdom, Artemis because I would love to have been brought up in the wilderness or Hermes because language, travel and writing are three awesome things. If really pressed to choose, I think I'd go for Hermes, because I'd still get to travel, but wouldn't have to participate in hunting.

< ... please just come back to me regarding the interview. Sitting on tenterhooks here.

v Are you more practical or theoretically-minded?

^ I didn't even learn how to tie my shoelaces until I was 7 or 8, so I think it's pretty safe to say I'm a theorist. :lol:

< The thing with having tacos for lunch is that you end up burping tacos all day. Not quite as nice. *shudders*

v Do you believe in life after death?

^ I like to believe there is a kind of life after death, but I'm not favouring any one particular theory at the moment. I just figure, it has to be either that or immortality, because once you start living, it just seems too much of a bummer to stop. :P

< But but but... there are animals in the sea as well! Also depending on which sea or which forest, you'll actually have MORE chance to SEE the sea animals than the forest animals! !!!!111eleventy-one!

v Are you any kind of decent at housekeeping?

^ Yes-ish? I'm not terrible at it, but I almost certainly could do better. Since I live alone then there isn't anyone else to do it for me and I am at least a little houseproud so I try and keep it some sort of semi-decent order.

< Yes I know on Sunday will be the third Prom I've missed this season but I swear this one isn't my fault! The first two, I uhm...can't really say that :bag:

v What song would you consider your guilty pleasure?

^ I consider the song Una Vaina Loca my gulity pleasure song it's just sooooo catchy! Though I can't understand anything he says.

< I must hurry up and finish planning my book before the summer ends.

V What is your favourite quote/saying of all time?

^ "I have a dream..."

< I don't wanna cook, I'm sleepy, ughhhh...

v how many hours did you sleep last night?

^Almost nine hours. :thumbsup:

< My new neighborhood is gorgeous. And I'll finally be able to get a cat! <3

v Do you own a pet? If not, would you like one? What kind?

^ I have my objections to the concept of keeping animals captive for own amusement, which is what having a pet comes down to in my view. But if I could be friends with an animal, I'd love to be friends with an owl. It'd be a hoot AUGH SORRY

< Everyone who likes romance and humour should read Georgette Heyer's novels. I am serious.

v How do you feel about the works of Stephen Sondheim?

• 2 months later...

^ I honestly haven't heard much Sondheim. :(

< Have "Emperor's New Clothes" video on replay because satanic Brendon Urie is the best.

v Opinions on Les Mis?

^ I am one of the few people on this planet who hasn't seen/read/heard it yet. The songs I know are lovely, but that's as far as I can have an opinion on it.

< Renewed appreciation is found for Kafka and A Bit of Fry and Laurie.

v To which extent do you encounter Kafkaesque situations in your daily life?

^ Sometimes I feel like my life is made up entirely from them. :laugh: But, well, often.

> After doing stable chores I went home and decided to put on PJs and curl up under the covers for a while. Mr Cat decided this was a great idea and squeezed up next to me, purring so loudly he almost choked on spit, and then we fell asleep. :heart:

v Chess or Monopoly?

^ Monopoly, even though I'm terrible at it!

< Marching Band season is officially over! I glad, yet sad. Now on to concert band!

v Would you rather have braces all your life or never be able to take your glasses off (if you have glasses)?

^ I'd rather never be able to take off my glasses. I have braces right now and they really limit the kinds of food I can/can't eat. It would suck to have them permanently.

< Made it through my first week of teaching alive! :D

v Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

^I don't know....my enjoyment in things is nearly non existent. (Congrats on teaching what subject? )

< I'm watching bruce Lee films but again, the enjoyment is not there. I'm sorry Bruce Lee.

v staying home or doing something fun for Halloween?

^ I'm going out with a bunch of friends :)

< I'm doing my law homework right now and it's really hard

V What is one talent that you don't have, but wish you did?

^ Singing. I love singing, but I'm absolutely terrible at it. I'm aware that talent is mostly just practice, but I'd rather just magically be excellent at it. :lol:

> I made friends with a shaggy dog with a top-knot today. What a friendly and fashionable dog.

v If you could shapeshift into a person of your choosing for twenty-four hours, who would it be and why?

^ Ooo, that is a tough one, but I think it would come down to anyone as much the opposite of me as possible. Someone of a different gender, race, height, etc. who speaks a different language and lives within the parameters of a different culture, like a Sense 8 kind of deal :D (if different times are on the table also, I would DEF want to be someone from the far future!)

< Icarus Rex (Licorice Hex, at the time of post lol) and I had a short discussion the other day about wondering what another person's mind would look like, if it were a place you could visit and interact with (or a level of a video game), and I just can't stop thinking about it!

v What would your "mindscape" look like, do you think? (i almost feel like i should turn this question into its own thread, I am just so interested in it!)

^ It would look exactly like this large.jpg

< I ate pizza today cuz I'm awesomely boring

v Keep that last question going. What would your mindscape look like?

^ A desert in the very early morning with an oasis somewhere in the background, and one giant desert bird circling slowly overhead.

< Off to sing a song from Pippin, in my own translation. :D

v Let's just do that last question one more time: what would your mindscape look like?

^ a clear crystal Lake with mountains and pine trees. It's foggy and raining.

<I don't know what I'm doing.

v what are your plans for Thanksgiving?

^ I'm not sure yet! Definitely something family-orientated, though. :lol:

< I have way too many Crimson Peak feels. WAY. TOO. MANY.

v What's the last thing you purchased?

Archived