Sneeze Fetish Forum

^ < v

Peachy

^Vash the Stampede, and the pacifist, selfless ideal he represents.

<making a children's picture book with my amazingly talented little sister. <3

v What was your favourite picture book when you were little?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Where the Wild Things Are. (And because I am still a child in this respect, my current favorite is The Red Tree by Shaun Tan.)

< Today, a vacationer from Florida asked me, "What time does the sun set around here?" as if the Northeastern US is part of the Arctic Circle.

Hell's bells.

v If you were a mythical beast, what would you be and why? (... I didn't already ask this, did I? I may have.)

^ I'd be a phoenix. Countless different lives, baby. :yes:

< Back on the Agatha Christie kick. Hercule Poirot is priceless.

v Are you active on any other internet message boards? Which ones? (Only tell if you want, this part of the question is optional :) )

^ I used to be, but not anymore. All the cool people left and, well... nope. :lol:

> I don't know why I'm still up. It's almost 2 am, I'm tired as hell, AND I've got a good book waiting for me in bed. But I'm still by the computer for no reason. :rolleyes:

v If you could travel to any place on Earth, where would you go and why?

• 2 months later...

^Egypt because I want to see its wonders hidden beneath the sand and time

<I can't sleep and haven't for some time now.

v favorite dessert?

^ Cheesecake. Preferably Godiva chocolate cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. :drool:

< I got to see Ant-Man today! It was actually pretty funny and the trailers definitely didn't do it justice.

V What's you're favorite Marvel movie? Or, if you don't like/haven't seen any Marvel movies (unlikely as that may be) who's you're favorite superhero?

^ Does TV count? In that case, it's Daredevil. If not: Iron Man.

< Happiness is crushing on an actor (and his voice) and then finding out he has recorded several audiobooks. <3

v What do you do when you want to relax?

^ Several times. They are quite often seen around August on the coast of my country. Or I've been lied to and have spent my childhood wishing upon airplanes.

< Why does my head always suddenly clear after midnight? I don't want to be a nocturnal creature!

v Who is your favourite Sherlock Holmes?

^It's a tie between Cumberbatch and Basil Mouse. :bleh:

< Work in two hours. I'd rather stay in beeeeed... yawn.gif

v What would you rather be doing right now?

^ Eating cherries and drinking cocktails and watching movies starring George Clooney.

< Boo to the weather outside. Triple boo to the weather in my mind.

v How do you (or would you) deal with fits of baseless, irrational anger?

^ Do something that relaxes me. Listen to lovely music or write out your anger in a short senseless story, go for a walk, just something to distract me from the baseless, irrational anger.

< Joins Maru in booing the weather and should actually make use of the less than summery rains to get some work done, but she is not the Queen of Procrastinatory efforts for no reason.... *sigh*

v What would your ideal (home) planet look like?

^ Everything would be pastel in the day, and then become neon at night, and there would be lots of libraries. Although I haven't thought much beyond colour-scheme and books. :lol:

< I'm planning a rewatch marathon of Supernatural tomorrow in my pyjamas. Love the summer holidays.

v What gemstone do you think best represents you? (I've been watching too much Steven Universe oops)

^ A psychic I used to see told me I'm an amethyst person. I don't know what that means, given that I'm fairly indifferent to the whole gemstone/crystal thing. I'd like to be a diamond girl though. I love diamonds. :lol:

> Every time I want to go on a binge (TV shows, food, drinks, you name it) I quote Oscar Wilde. "Everything in moderation. Including moderation."

v Crime shows or sit-coms?

^ Crime shows. Although, I'm thinking less of stuff like the CSI shows and more of stuff like Sherlock.

< Showers are my favorite thing.:heart:

V Do you like showers or bathes more? Which do you take most of?

^ Showers to both. :P I just... like the sensation on the skin?

< Happiness is being able to go to the theatre in summer. :idiot:

v Do you prefer tea or coffee?

^ I don't really like either, actually, but if I had to choose it would be tea! Makes me feel healthy when I drink it ;D

< All my hair dye has washed out, so I'm considering which color I want next before I reapply.

v Do you have a favorite smell? Some kind of scent that makes you happy or relaxed?

^ The smell I find most comforting is talcum powder. I'm currently saving up to buy a baby powder scented Yankee Candle and I can't wait. It's just so soothing. Also, the smell of cinnamon. No idea why. Not cinnamon itself, like the spice, but cinnamon scented things.

< I am currently in emotional turmoil by this amazingly devastating show.

v If you could alter anything about your appearance, what would it be? And I mean ANYTHING. Snake skin, mile long tongue, ANYTHING goes.

^ Seeing as the human anatomy isn't built for flying, even if we could grow wings... I'd have to go with gills. I'd love to be able to breathe under water.

< Too much drama going on right now.

v Describe your dream home!

^ A modest, yet stylish flat in London. :P

< Should be asleep.

v Have you seen or read The Lord of the Rings trilogy?

^ I listened to audiobooks a lot when I used to drive more, so I've HEARD, but never read, the entire trilogy. Also, my best friend in high school had a massive crush on movieverse Legolas, so I've seen the movies maaaaany times, but not lately. :laugh:

< There is a distinct Wet Dog Smell wafting in through my window, with no dog attached...

v What is your earliest memory?

^ My first memory is of playing with my great-grandfather; I remember being about as tall as the end table at my great-grandparents' house and he was playing with two of my stuffed cats, hiding them behind the lampshade and making them jump out at me. (I still have them!) He died when I was two and a half, so I was that age or younger during this memory.

< I feel like I might be the least patient person on the planet. :schmoll:

v What is the most unusual object you own? Define 'unusual' by whatever parameters you wish!

^ Probably my Sourcefed Animated poster. It features not only some of the Sourcefed crew, but also Thadeus the Spider, founder of The Spider Emporium, and Evil Falcor. Most of my friends are very confused by this poster.

< The Internet is eating my life.

V What would a pie chart of your life look like? For example, mine would be something like 30% school, 10% the forum, 20% TV/movies, 10% work, 10% eating, and 20% sleep.

^ A pie chart of my life.... that is in interesting question. My life is like 40 % school 10 % forum 30 % writing 10 % reading and 10 % TV shows.

< The show Criminal Minds is taking over my life.

V Where in the world do you most want to visit?

^ America; Maine for example.. (also, about the Criminal Minds thing; don't worry, it has taken over mine too in periods. :lol: Just ride the collercoaster and enjoy it!)

< I have three Word documents opened, with three different fics, and I work on all three. While watching CSI:NY AND forumming. I can only multitask when I'm ovulating because then I'm HYPERACTIVE!!! :bounce:

v Sea or forest?

Archived