Sneeze Fetish Forum

^ < v

Peachy

^ Some event from my eighth grade American history textbook, around the 18th century, probably. Boston Tea Party is one of the only ones I can think of right now that doesn't seem kind of boring or include lots of dead people from a battle heh.gif Interested in what life was like then, too, it'd be cool to see and be there.

< Thought this super old thread she accidentally came across was worth posting in tonguesmiley.gif

v Favorite dessert?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ ...how can I pick just one dessert, lol. Some kind of a cheesecake maybe.

< I really hope I'll manage to get tomorrow's shift. You have to be really fast with reserving (if that's the right word) them and I've missed several due to logging in ~4 minutes after it's become available.

v What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?

^ Depends on the type of rain. If it's warm rain, I love swimming or jumping on my trampoline. If it's cold, I like to sit by the window and read/watch TV.

< I love John Stewart. I'm really going to miss him when he leaves The Daily Show.

v Who's your favorite actor/actress and why?

^ Yikes, I honestly can't decide. I just have too many favorites! :lol:

< Has super fun plans tonight. :woot0:

v When's the last time you pet a dog? ^_^

^ - About 15 minutes ago. My parents spaniel.

< - "I would that I we there and over me

The cold insistence of the tide would roll,

Quenching this burning thing men call the soul.

Sarah Teasdale - 'Sea Longing'

v - What's you're favorite thing to cook, or the best thing you cook? (If you don't cook, what's your favorite dish to eat?)

^ I make some mean warm salads.

< Currently in limbo between seriously craving company and being an introverted social hermit.

v Stealing this question from one of my favourite Online movie critics Oancitizen: If you could have any superpower, how would you use it?

v Stealing this question from one of my favourite Online movie critics Oancitizen: If you could have any superpower, how would you use it?

I'm not actually going to answer this, because I don't like monopolizing these kinds of threads by answering every other question, but I needed to say that that is SUCH a better question than the usual "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?". "How would you use it?" is so much more interesting!

I'm not actually going to answer this, because I don't like monopolizing these kinds of threads by answering every other question, but I needed to say that that is SUCH a better question than the usual "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?". "How would you use it?" is so much more interesting!

It is, isn't it! :) That was Oan's point as well. He asks that question at the end of this video in which he discusses the different ideals and motivations behind different Marvel characters. I want to marry that man's brain - not just for this video, but for his movie analyses in general. :wub:

^ I basically just want to be all of the ghosts from A Christmas Carol and haunt all of the Scrooges of the world until they consider the consequences of their actions/feel empathy for other living things.

So, persuasion, maybe. Not mind-control, exactly... just the ability to grant others perspective that they might otherwise lack.

< Just received the following advice regarding job interviews:

"Don't say anything self-deprecating and don't show up dressed like Judd Nelson from The Breakfast Club."

But... those are my two primary talents.

v Who is your favorite narrator? (fictional or not)

^ What a cool question! I really like Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye (he cracks me up), but I also dig Cecil Gershwin Palmer from Welcome to Night Vale. So it's a tie? heh.gif

< Drunk. wine.gif

v What's your favorite art supply? happy.png

^ - Willow charcoal

< - Bubble butt = lathered bum, is the conclusion of the evening.

v - When you a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

^ heh! The following: A teacher, and a writer. XD ah....

< Laying in bed at 2:54 am...oh sleep loves me...-_-

v What was your favorite childrens show growing up?

^ Batman the animated series

< Picking out party outfit and feeling a little bolder than usual...

v What's your party outfit of choice?

^ A dress or skirt and high heels, combined with whatever works. The high heels are a recent thing - courtesy of a musical show I was in, which made me realise that I not only look good in high heels but I can actually walk in them. *primp*

< ALL THE POLO PEPPERMINTS. They actually seem to be helping my headache, too!

v Do you enjoy fantasy stories? Why (not)?

^ Hell yes. That's pretty much all I read :D

< My cat gave me a heart attack when she jumped onto my bed (bunk beds---top bunk)

v Who's your celebrity crush?

^ Hmm, I have so many. :sweatdrop: I guess my top three would be Dylan O'Brien, Jared Padalecki, and David Tennant. (I love nerds. Can you tell? :lol:)

< Dog fur. Dog fur everywhere.

v If you could live in any fictional universe, but still be a regular human, where would you live and why? (For example, if you said the Harry Potter universe, you'd just be a regular Muggle.)

^ It's a difficult question, because everyone wants to be magical. laughing.gif

I mean... I want to say Firefly universe because, deep down, who doesn't want to be a Righteous Scoundrel Space Cowpoke With Heart? But realistically... probably some chilled-out video game. Like Animal Crossing. lol.gif Life is simple and the worst thing that happens to you is getting stung by bees or pissing off a giant pig who will forget you were aruging 20 seconds later. Utopia, really.

< The Walrus and the Carpenter

were walking close at hand;

They wept like anything to see

Such quantities of sand

V If you could be any living thing on Earth other than the thing you are presently, what would you be and why?

^ I'd be a seahorse! They're so calm and relaxed, and the men have the babies. Mwahahahaha. :twisted:

< Cannot WAIT to have some food and drinks with her BFF tonight. :yay:

v Who did you see at your first concert? (Assuming you've been to one, that is~)

^ Lordi, if the thing they had after they won the Eurovision counts. If not then MUCC.

< This tea is incredibly good :heart:

v What's your favourite warm beverage?

^ Hot Chocloate! Warm delicious goodness!

< I'm nervouse for drama auditions.

*down arrow* (I'm sorry, I don't have that Icon thing!) Which do your prefer a knife, fork or spoon?

^ Probably the stalwart spoon. So smooth. So versatile.

< I'm getting paid to make a paper mache monster mask. Finally, I am professionally seven years old. :zippy:

v Piggybacking off of Spoo's question from two questions ago: if you could go to any three live shows ASAP, what would you see? (You may assume you are a time traveler for the purposes of this question. :naughty: )

*down arrow* (I'm sorry, I don't have that Icon thing!) Which do your prefer a knife, fork or spoon?

It's a v, not a special icon.

It's a v, not a special icon.

Ohhhh! Dat makes sense!! Thanks!

^ The Tonight Show hosted by Jimmy Fallon, Heathers off Broadway, and Book of Mormon London. :)

< I am desperately waiting for prom to happen. Six more days! :D

v If you were to go to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, which character would you rather be depending on their outcome?

^ I mean, Charlie, right? That's pretty much the only logical choice, isn't it?

< I love Sansa Stark and no one is going to convince me otherwise!

v What fictional character do you admire the most?

Archived