Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

So...I was exploring the forum the other day and I remembered this!

1 - Kink, 2 - Science Fiction, 3 - Frightened, 4 - Fake, 5 – Pencil, 6 – Squint, 7 – Misplaced, 8 – Joy, 9 - Touched, 10 – Cough, 11 – Hot/Cold, 12 – Sin, 13 – Care, 14 – Frail, 15 – The End, 16 – Three, 17 – Never, 18 – Midnight, 19 – Promise, 20 – Fight, 21 – Pollen, 22 – Embarrassment, 23 – Alcohol, 24 – Mask, 25 – Mistake, 26 – Suspicion, 27 – Disagreement, 28 – Assignment, 29 – Purple, 30 – June, 31 – Calculating, 32 – Fall, 33 – Cry, 34 – Relief, 35 – Breath, 36 – Miserable, 37 – Chocolate, 38 – Violent, 39 – Muffle, 40 – Swift, 41 – Run, 42 – Poison, 43 – Contagion, 44 – Tissue, , 45 – Sore, 46 – Enraptured, 47 – Wary, 48 – Pathetic, 49 – Sweat, 50 – Gentle, 51 – Milk, 52 – Ravenous, 53 – Blanket, 54 – Needles, 55 – Sports, 55 – Ruin, 56 – Lovely, 57 – Hospital, 58 – Annoying, 59 – Mother, 60 – Bike, 61 – Idiot, 62 – Puppy, 63 – Control, 64 – Unfair, 65 – Similarities, 66 – Raincoat, 67 – Worship, 68 – Attitude, 69 – Fuck, 70 – Confession, 71 – Floor, 72 – Remedy, 73 – Don’t, 74 – Ego, 75 – Heartless, 76 – Lullaby, 77 – Secret, 78 – Shut Up, 79 – Music, 80 – Grudge, 81 – Solitude, 82 – Magic, 83 – Dirty, 84 – City, 85 – Teacher, 86 – Sky, 87 – Hypocrite, 88 – Tattoo, 89 – Money, 90 – Childhood, 91 – Goodbye, 92 – Victory, 93 – Weather, 94 – Photo, 95 – Rage, 96 – Internet, 97 – Fashion, 98 – Favor, 99 – Lazy, 100 – Airplane

It totally inspired me so I decided to try it. I have one done already, although I am having a little trouble keeping them short :twisted: So yeah! Here we go :lol:

79 – Music

The party was wild, the music loud, and the room packed. Perfect. Kai was leaning against the wall in a dark corner of the room. Colored lights flashed close enough to hurt his eyes if he looked but this was as secluded as it was going to get. It would have been a perfect make-out spot…but Kai wasn’t so sure that was a good idea tonight. Suddenly he saw James moving towards him through the throng of writhing bodies on the dance floor. Kai managed a smile, though he could feel the bass beat in his temples. James opened one of the soda cans he was holding and handed it to his boyfriend. “Only stuff that hasn’t been spiked already,” James had to shout over the music.

Kai nodded and took a sip, wincing a little at the rough fizz against his throat. He rubbed his nose a little and glanced at James. The brunette seemed to be staring out at the crowd. Which was good because… “Hh…hktsh! Hmptk! Uhh…

Kai used what little energy he had to stifle his sneezes, hoping that James wouldn’t hear. He had been looking forward to this night. And James didn’t hear. But he did catch the quick bob of Kai’s head and the miserable look on his face when he came back up. Kai glanced over at his boyfriend and noticed the puzzled frown. Shit…James leaned close, brushing Kai’s hair out of his eyes, “Are you okay?”

Kai nodded, his eyes wide and innocent but an errant tickle made him pull away. He turned and stifled the sudden fit against his wrist, “H’ih! Hgkt! Hh…eh…Hpkshu!

He looked back at James hesitantly. James’ expression was carefully neutral, “You’re not feeling well.”

It wasn’t a question and Kai sighed in response, waiting for the lecture. There was silence, and then James took the Coke out of Kai’s hand, replacing it with his own hand. Handing the can to random passerby, he brushed a kiss to Kai’s temple, leaning down so Kai could hear, “C’mon.”

James wound his way through the dancing mass, the music swelling around them until Kai ached from the pressure, and then they were outside, away from the deafening noise of the party. James studied Kai, searching his face for signs that the illness was serious. He hugged his boyfriend, kissing his forehead gently, then pulled back and smiled at Kai, “Let’s go home.”

I know the whole drabble craze is pretty much over but...I'm excited to do it anyways. :lol:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a notorious drabble-hater... and I liked this. :hug: Yay for cuteness and caretaking. I'd love to read more of these guys.

PROTECTIVE/CONCERNED GAY BOYFRIEND. It's like you went into my head and pulled out one of my fantasies and asfhsdjkfhjk YOU'RE FANTASTIC. Your writing and ideas are sooooo, so cute and lovely. I'm aching for more. Really, I am.

Thank you all so much! Starpollen, that is the best compliment ever! :blushing: Well, I have another one. Obviously, this whole drabble thing is going to take me a while :blushing: Oh, by the way, Trish is Kai's best friend, a petite blonde girl with a LOT of sass usually.

22 – Embarrassment

This…was a bad idea. Cramped inside a tiny janitor’s closet, smashed up against a rack of shelves, a mop handle digging into his shoulder while he tried not to fall into a bucket, James only had one thought. A very, very bad idea. “Okay,” Kai whispered, “Ready?”

The (brilliant) plan was to hide in this little closet, waiting until Trish came by afterschool looking for Kai, and then jump out with her present and surprise her. James sighed now, wondering why he had agreed to this. He glanced up at the single, hanging light bulb above him just as Kai was ready to pull the string and noticed the shadowy film of dust covering the top. “Kai,” he started.

Too late. There was a soft ‘click’ and they were plunged into darkness. James could practically feel the little particles settling over him. “K-kai…” the brunet whispered shakily, already feeling his breathing start to hitch, “The hheh d-dust…”

“Shh, James! We have to be quiet or this won’t work!” James could hear the pout in Kai’s voice and grimaces as he pinches his nose hard.

Gkt! Uhh…H’kt-sh! Ngtshuh!” James tried his best to be silent, but it became harder to stifle with each sneeze.

He paused, waiting for the next fit, and the two heard footsteps outside the closet. Kai burst excitedly out of the closet, yelling, “Surprise!”

Oblivious to his boyfriend’s energetic bouncing about the room, James stumbled out after him, the light hitting his eyes. “Hh…hih’eh…eptshu! Hg…gschu! Uhh…hh…itsch! Ischuh!

Blue eyes blinked open for a moment to see Kai waving a tissue at him. Grateful, James took it and blew his nose quietly, suddenly aware of his surroundings. “Snf…hh! Idschu! Uhh….”

The fit finally over, James finished blowing his nose, tossed the tissue and looked up. Trish was staring at him, one eyebrow raised and laughter in her eyes. Kai stood off to the side, giggling as he clutched the brightly-wrapped package. James blushed, “Happy Birthday?”

2 down...98 to go :unsure:

GAAAAH! These are just so amazing! :blushing: Can't wait for the next one's! :unsure:

Awwwwwwwww! Sneezeing while hiding + dust + the way you write = :unsure::blushing: :blushing:

Thanks again everybody for the awesome support! :bounce: Sorry for the longer wait... :drool:

66 – Raincoat

That math test had been killer, but James was glad to have made it up. Pulling out of the empty parking lot, the only sound was the sloshing of his windshield wipers fighting the heavy downpour. James casually took in the empty city surrounding him as he started home; the rain seemed to have scared everyone into hiding indoors, except…Some unfortunate person was huddled on a bus stop bench, vulnerable to the wet and cold. Who on earth would be dumb enough to wait out in the rain without a jacket? As he drove closer, James noticed that the person seemed to look a lot like…

“Kai?” James immediately signaled and pulled over against the curb, flicking on his hazards.

The figure on the bench looked up. A shock of dark hair and bright green eyes met James. The car still running, James jumped out of the car without hesitating, instantly pelted with large drops. Kai stared at him in surprise. “What the hell are you doing?” James asked, “You’re soaked!”

“Y-y-yeah, I know,” Kai managed through chattering teeth, shivering violently.

“God, it’s freezing out here! Get in the car,” James demanded, already turning towards the vehicle himself.

Kai followed obediently, looking guiltily at the leather interior he was dripping all over. Two doors slammed shut and James cranked up the heat, glancing at Kai with serious concern. His whole body shaking uncontrollably, Kai had almost curled himself into a ball on the seat, somehow still managing to be safely buckled in. “M-missed the bus, s-s-so I was w-w-w….waiting,” Kai offered.

James just pulled away from the curb and resumed driving, jaw clenched and brow tight. “Why…why aren’t you wearing a jacket?” he asked.

Kai sniffled quietly and sat up straighter, looking out the window. His posture was tight, trying to control the shivers that raced through his whole body. James glanced at him, “Kai.”

“Don’t h…have a j-jacket,” Kai said softly, “Hh…Yischt!

James looked worriedly at his boyfriend, hunched in the passenger seat. “You were getting sick today.”

It wasn’t a question. Kai ran a wrist under his nose and sniffed. He didn’t look at James, twisting his hands anxiously in his lap, “S-s-sorry.”

James sighed, fingers drumming on the steering wheel. The silence was tense, broken only by Kai’s quiet shivering and sniffling. “What am I going to do with you?” James asked gently, letting a little tenderness leak into his voice.

H’ih…Hp-tshuh! H’ish! Snf…

“Bless you,” James offered.

Kai gave a hesitant, weak smile. “Hhuh…hh’uh…Issht! Igschuh!” and another quiet but forceful double.

Over at James’ house, up in his room, Kai sat on his boyfriend’s bed, still nursing the last of his rather nasty cold. James held up a hand, “Wait here for a second.”

He left the room and returned a minute later with a bag, tissue paper still sticking out the top. He sat next to Kai, setting the bag between them on the bed. Kai frowned, puzzled, “What is this? W-wait…hh! Hptshuh! Igkt-shh! Snff…

James passed him a tissue box, “Bless you.”

Kai blew his nose quietly, flushing a little. He looked at the bag again, then James. The brunet nodded, gesturing for him to open it and find out. Eyes wide with curiosity, Kai carefully parted the tissue paper and peeked inside. He reached a hand inside, fingers brushing against material. Soft, leather…a jacket. Kai looked up at James, who just smiled silently. He said nothing, green eyes serious and vulnerable, but hugged his boyfriend tightly.

Feedback is always appreciated :drool:

Awwwwwwwwwwww........... So frickin cute!!!! Adorable!!!! I love these stories. Thanks so much for writing them.

OOOOOOH caretaking! That is MY FAVORITE. And cold rain! And the phrase "getting sick"! SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You're amazing!

:drool:

These are so beyond lovely. I absolutely adore your work. :bounce:

Awwwwwwwwwwww........... So frickin cute!!!! Adorable!!!! I love these stories. Thanks so much for writing them.

can´t even write more like Zane

but this is awesome!!! :):drool::drool:

keep it going :)

I really can't get enough of these two! :) You are a lovely writer! Keep up the great work!!! :)

Uhhm... GAH? :mad:

*tries to sneak away, dragging Kai with her*

Amazing drabbles! :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...

I am SO late, but this was absolutely adorable.

I just wanted to say that, haha. ;)

I love how you can create so many scenarios with these boys!

Lovely as usual.

Archived