Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone! :) Quick one this time, but there's...three more to this drabble-story set. So...more to come! :twisted:

25 – Mistake

Kai could feel those amazing blue eyes boring holes into the back of his skull, but he didn’t turn. He couldn’t look at James. He didn’t want to see that angry expression; he wanted to curl up in a hole and stay there. Kai tried to focus in class, but his fogged mind kept wandering back to Saturday night. He shouldn’t have trusted Alex. He should’ve asked Trish. He should’ve…. “Hiiih…hgkt-uh! Hh…hh! Hmptk!

Kai pinched his raw nose mercilessly, trying to sniffle as quietly as he could. He didn’t look at the brunet sitting next to him as they all gathered their things at the end of class. He didn’t want to see the disgust he knew was there. Kai didn’t go to lunch; he hid in the bathroom instead, taking the opportunity to blow his runny nose on the rough toilet paper. He held his breath when anyone walked in, waiting until they left to release desperate sneezes, “Hehh…H’igsht! H’ih…hip-tschuh!

As he gathered some books from his locker at the end of the day, he realized he hadn’t said a word all day. James didn’t want to talk to him. Kai wandered out of the building, shivering as he sat on the steps of a side entrance, dropping his backpack next to him. James didn’t want to see him. James didn’t want anything to do with him. Kai had messed up. He was sorry, okay?

Hope you enjoy. Love the comments! :laugh:

Thanks for the comments everyone! :) Now, continuing with the drabble-story...

33 – Cry

Trish was trying to shake out a cigarette as she pushed open the door at the side of the school. She almost had it when she heard a soft “Hp’tsh! H’ih…Hiktsh!” and looked down. “Kai?” she asked, shoving the pack back into her pocket.

The dark haired boy sat hunched up on the steps, looking miserable. He ran a sleeve under his nose quickly, looking up at her as she circled around to face him, erasing all signs of distress from his face. “Hey,” she said softly, “You okay?”

Kai nodded, “Y-yeah, hh’mptk! Gh’hkt-shh! Snf. Yeah, ‘m fine.”

Trish narrowed her eyes, scrutinizing her best friend. “Are you?” she tried again, giving him the chance to opt for the obvious truth.

His expression seemed to tighten. “Yeah,” he said softly, “I’m okay.”

Trish just looked at him, her expression softening with empathy. “No, you’re not,” she said gently.

Kai’s chin dimpled and his voice came out a strained whisper, his eyes begging her, “Trish, don’t…please.”

The blonde sat next to him, one arm going around him immediately, holding him. She kissed his shoulder. “Kai…” she whispered, feeling the boy’s pain.

Kai covered his face with shaking hands, shame and hurt ripping through him. A quiet gasp of a sob shook his thin frame and he curled up tighter with a whimper, as though he could hide himself. Trish heard the door open and shut behind them, and then a shocked voice, “Kai?”

An honest-to-God sob burst out of Kai, still soft though it was. Protectiveness washed over her. Trish glared at him over her shoulder, “Fuck off, James!”

Wrapping her arms around Kai’s shaking form, the only thing she could make out between choked sobs was the quiet whimper of, “I’m sorry…God, I’m so sorry….”

More to come! Hope you enjoyed :(

Ahhh, I know I've said this before, but I cannot STAND Trish. I get that she's being all protective, but I hate people who butt into everyone else's issues and try to direct their lives! If James wants to talk to Kai, he freaking can! Gahhhh! Okay, sorry, ranting over! ANYWAY I love these, and look forward to them and get really excited whenever you post a new one and I REALLY can't wait for them to make up! This is so sad! And Trish needs to just...step aside and let them talk! :(

I'M WITH SCION ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRISH NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lol I love that people hate Trish, that's so unexpected! :wub: Interesting to know though. I always just saw her as a motherly hen, overprotective yes, but with reason. She doesn't trust anyone with Kai. She's been with him through a lot. Well....sorry guys, but...she's in this one too. Gotta patch things up, get James back on track. :) Haha so! On with the drabbles :whoo:

41 – Run

James had never seen Kai cry before, ever. He’d begged Trish to talk to him privately and finally gotten them both into his car, heading to his house to have it out. Trish and Kai had sat in stony silence the whole way, apart from Kai’s increasingly frequent sniffling and the occasional muffled sneeze. He ushered them both in the house and watched as Trish settled Kai in the living room with a box of tissues, kissing his cheek as a sister would. Trish and James went to the kitchen to talk so that Trish could still hear Kai, but Kai could hear them too.

“What the fuck did you do him, you-”

“He got drunk, Trish, what do you want me to say? Am I really supposed to believe-”

“Believe him? Yeah, you fuckin’ are! When the hell did he ever lie to you, and you treat him like this, did you see him?”

Kai felt his cheeks burn and guilt settle in his stomach like acid. They were fighting; they were yelling about him. It was his fault. The voices faded for a while. Kai tried to be quiet and listen, but his nose wouldn’t leave him alone. “H’ehh…H’igsh! Issht!

And the shouting began again.

“I didn’t know, Trish, okay? I just-”

“Yeah, I know you ‘just.’ You just fucking hurt him for no reason, that’s what you ‘just.’ You just yelled and left, you know how many people have done that to him? Does that even matter to you?”

Kai didn’t want to stick around and find out. There was too much shouting and everyone was angry because of him. And maybe…maybe it didn’t matter. Silently, he stood and moved towards the door. He had the knob turned when he had to sneeze again. “Hh…gh’ih…Hmptk! Heh! Hpt-tschuh!

Suddenly, there were footsteps and two strong arms pulled him away from the door, swinging him around. James looked at the boy in his arms, eyes slightly bloodshot but the tear-stains were long wiped away. The pain buried in those green eyes broke his heart over and over. Kai stared determinedly at James’ chest, chin dimpling, and he swallowed hard. “I’m going, okay?” he begged, his voice breaking over the words, “I’m going, just please…please stop yelling. I promise I’m going, okay, please?”

James pulled him close, gently cradling this trembling boy, and whispered in his ear, “I am not letting you run away from me, Kai Hart.”

Feedback? :thumbup:

Noooo! Trish!!!!! LOL! If only she'd just shut her big mouth, Kai could have explained to James what was going on on his own!! I'm trying to look at it from Trish's point of view, but....nope. I'm intrigued about Kai and his past and why he acts the way he does, but not if his past involves Trish! Haha, I'm such a meanie. James and Kai are so perfect together! Getting through little hardships like this only brings them closer, right? :whoo:

Okay. I can see she is protective, and I understand that!

I do!

BUT! SHE NEEDS TO KEEP HER MOUTH CLOSED FROM TIME TO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THAT KAI AND JAMES HAVE FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO SORT THINGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET ME SEE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::twisted::twisted::(:laugh::twisted::laugh:

These are Cuuuuuuuuuteee!!!

Haha I'm with them on the Trish dislike.

James is better .

Haha I hope they make up soon, or not I love my angst... :yay:

Thanks for the comments everyone! Last drabble to wrap up this little storyline, just a quick one. Hope you enjoy!

47 – Wary

James came everyday to visit Kai while he was sick, sitting with him for hours. They stayed out in the main rooms because Kai didn’t want him up in his room; it was too much. The brunet knew that Trish watched them from doorways, studying his every move with her piercing eyes. She had every right to be wary, and so did Kai. He found Kai sitting up on the couch today, ready to sneeze, undoubtedly for the millionth time that day. “Hhh…H’igschuh! Nh…h’ish!

He sat next to Kai on the couch and passed him a tissue. Kai looked at him, almost shyly, but didn’t reach out, not anymore. But James offered, always. He held open his arms for Kai to hesitantly fold himself into. He brushed the black strands of hair from Kai’s eyes and pressed tender kisses to his forehead. He tried to coax even the smallest of smiles from the smaller boy. For now, Kai blew his nose quietly and let James hold him and stroke his back, slow and soothing. “Hih! Hep’tschuh! Uh…h’ih! Hipkshu!

“Bless you,” James murmured.

Kai mumbled a quiet ‘thank you.’ And when he didn’t pull away, but fell asleep in his arms, James couldn’t stop smiling.

Aaaand everybody's okay :blushing: Lovin' the comments :blushing: More drabbles to come, as usual.

Awwww yay! Kai fell asleep in James' arms! SO CUTE!!! Trish is getting kinda creepy! She's watching James' every move? Whoa, there! I have to admit, I'm kind of scared of Trish! I wouldn't want to get on her bad side!

Thanks for the comments! :laugh:Scion, haha no, you definatly do not! :laugh: Ok, another short one, just to give you a picture of Alex....

84 – City

Blond hair artfully tousled, iridescent lotion rubbed into his skin, and an outfit that hugged and hid all the right places, Alex was ready for this night. If only the line would move a little faster….The people seemed to shuffle forward at the pace of a boozed tortoise. His body basically exposed to the dark sky and yellow light of the streetlamps, a chilling wind seemed to tear through him. Shivering, his nose twitched delicately. “Hh…kssht! Snf. Ugh.”

Full lips pouting, Alex wondered if maybe this was a bad idea. The line shuffled again and Alex could finally see the door, the bass beat pulsing out into the street. Adrenaline rushed through his veins at the sound, warming him. He could feel the beat pull him, tugging sensually at his hips, and all he could think of was flashing lights and synthesized vibrations. Suddenly, Alex remembered why he loved the city.

Ik, ik, no boys this time, sorry :blushing: But this popped into my head, so I had to. Hope you enjoyed anyway. Feedback is always appreciated!

I really liked it! The way you wrote it made me feel like I was really there. And I love James and Kai, but I don't mind something newish, either. I just LOVE all the descriptions you used, too, for the music and how it made him feel and stuff...I am intrigued by this very naughty boy lol.

How did I miss all of these updates? :blushing: I love these stories! they're really cute! thanks so much for writing these and the new one was really cute with Alex, but Kai is definetly still my favorite. :laugh::laugh:

Zane, Thank you! Kai is my favorite too :unsure:Scion, wow! That is...the best compliment ever! :laugh: Haha yes, Alex is...interesting.... So! James hasn't been tortured had enough attention lately, I think.

73 – Don’t

Hhh…snf. H’uh…hh! H’idjsch!” James sniffled and blew his nose.

“Bless you.”

The brunet looked up, startled, and saw Kai in the doorway of his bedroom, looking concerned. James felt warmth creep into his cheeks. He knew he must look a mess, sitting up in bed with tissues scattered around him, wearing rumpled pajamas, pale and red-nosed and generally…sick. “Thanks,” he mumbled, his voice congested.

Kai started over to him, but James held up a hand. “I don’t want you to-” he started, looking wary.

Kai ignored him and busied himself with the bed instead, piling pillows up and helping James lean back on them so he could breathe easier, tugging the covers around him nice and snug. James turned away, his nose wrinkling, “H’ih…hih! Snf. Nhh…snf. Snf!

Kai passed him a tissue and began picking up all the others, pushing them into a nearby trash bin. James began to protest, “Kai, d-don’t hhh…Snf. Don’t touch th-hih! H’Eshuh! Snf. Gssht!

“Blow your nose,” Kai suggested softly.

James did so, producing an unproductive quiet gurgle. Kai frowned and brushed back James’ hair, feeling for a fever. The brunet was a little warm, but it could just be the covers….

James twisted away, coughing into his sleeve, leaning as far from the smaller boy as he could get. Kai rubbed his back in slow circles until the coughs faded. James settled reluctantly back against the pillows at Kai’s quiet urging. James’ blue eyes blinked slowly, tired. Kai leaned forward and brushed a kiss to his cheek. James pulled away immediately, “Kai, you’ll…”

“Don’t.”

James looked at him, confused. Kai frowned at him, his eyes soft and his touch full of tenderness as he traced the curve of James’ cheek. “Don’t do that,” green eyes pleaded with James, “You take care of me all the time. You do so much for me. Just let me…do something for you. Just a little bit, please.”

Hope you're all enjoying! If you are...feedback? :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I was grinning ridiculously throughout this whole thing. I love them so much together!!!!! The way they always take care of each other is so freaking adorable and awesome to read. I especially liked Kai in this one--and James, too, but you already know how I feel about him hehehe. I have much love for your boys. And I adore the last two sentences. SO CUTE. And they were ALONE! WOO! James and Kai are always at their cutest when they're alone...or when Trish the Eagle-Eyed isn't around to scare the crap out of...well, me. I don't suppose James is afraid of her lol. He should be, methinks.

I'm commenting again lol. Hope you don't mind. :ninja: I just wanted to say that I don't think I'll ever get bored of your boys no matter how much I read about them. PLUS I love the way you write, so...yeah. And I can't wait for more. That is all. :ninja:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Why does every one of my posts begin with that????)

Oh yeah, because they are FANTASTICLY CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James is SOOO SWEET when sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Kai is just gorgeous all around!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I LOVED Alex! I think I'd like to see a little more of him!

I get the feeling he's a player rather than a stayer in relationships... Not in a bad way, just he hasn't found someone to settle with, and if it's true, then I'd love to see him getting some hugs of comfort from someone instead of being all alone!

Please continue with more soon!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blushing::innocent::huh:

Archived