Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

This is cute. I must admit that Kai kind of annoys me, but that's only because you made him realistic. :D Then again, Trish kind of annoys me, too...hmm. I guess I just don't like anyone being mean to James hehehehe. :heart: James is so sweet and Kai is just: :yay:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His voice came out a broken whisper, “Is he gonna be okay?”

:D ohhhhh i melted!!!!

i really love those two soooo much ;)

and the sneezing :yay::D:heart: soooo CUTE!!!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU STOP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't knnow if I commented on them when you did them before, but they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T HURT KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your comments! :P And I just have to say...Omg! Scion is reading this! ^_^ Sorry, but I love your stuff so...yay! James is sweet, but...not always. And Kai is just...insecure haha. He can be sweet too, I promise. All will be revealed...eventually :laugh: Anyways! The last two to this mini-story drabble set. I think about...a week and a half passes in between these two.

57 – Hospital

Two hours later, when Kai’s fever refused to go down, the three piled into James’ car, James holding the bundled up boy in the back while Trish sped to the hospital. Now, James sat next to Kai’s bed, watching him, trying to block out all the sounds around him. He tried not to hear Kai’s unsteady breathing, tried to block out the whispers of the doctors and nurses who mumbled scary words like “pneumonia.” Kai shifted, his body jerking slightly as he coughed himself awake, gasping for air at the end. His green eyes blinked open, “James?”

The brunet nodded, moving his chair closer to the bed. He tried to smile, tried to push away the fear, tried not to breathe the smell of the hospital. Kai looked wearily at his surroundings. He saw the needle sticking out of his hand and closed his eyes immediately. “Can we go home now?” he whispered.

James shook his head, tilting Kai’s face up so he could open his eyes. “Not yet,” he said quietly.

Kai sniffled and sneezed softly, lacking energy, “Hhh…Igsht! Issht!

The smaller boy looked at James pleadingly, “Please? I wanna go home…Hih…hptshuh! Snf. H’ish!

James brushed the dark hair away from Kai’s face, feeling the heat of his pale, damp skin. He dragged out a shaky smile for Kai, just for Kai, “Soon. Just get better, okay?”

Kai nodded, exhausted, “…’k.”

10 – Cough

“James, I really need to get back to school,” Kai protested.

James shook his head, avoiding Kai’s pleading gaze as he settled the smaller boy on the couch with a blanket. Kai was close to pouting, apparently bored of being cooped up for “so long.” James carefully tucked in the blanket. “But I’m fine!” Kai argued, “My cough is better.”

James could hear the sound of the deep, wet coughs, the ragged gasping as Kai struggled to breathe, propped up in the hospital bed. He shook himself slightly, keeping his voice quiet but firm, “No.”

Kai frowned, then turned his head slightly away, “Hptshuh! Snf…H’issht!

James gave him a look as he sniffled, passing him a box of tissues. Kai blew his nose quietly. “I am better,” he insisted, “Just a little sneezy still. I can handle it. Please?”

The little bit of whine in his voice was too much, and he muffled a few short coughs into the folds of the blanket. James froze for just a second, then handed Kai the TV remote. Kai frowned again, “It’s not the same, James. C’mon, you’re not being reasonable-”

“You were in the hospital!” James exploded, shocking the smaller boy into silence.

He sighed, struggling for control, and sat heavily on the couch. “You…it was my fault,” he whispered, “You scared me. I can’t…I won’t make that mistake again.”

James looked over at Kai, who sat looking wide-eyed at him. “James…” he began, but his nose twitched, “Hh…tschew! Igksht!

James stood, brushing a kiss against Kai’s forehead as he did so. “Eat your soup,” he said softly.

And Kai did as he was asked.

More to come, as always!

Lol...it's just me. I'm nothing special. And I read quite a few of your older stories as well. I like all your stories. And I'm sure both James and Kai are multi-faceted. ^_^ I still prefer James, though. :P Anyway, this is still adorable etc...I wish I had a "James." :laugh::rolleyes:

Thank goodness he is okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with obsessed, Drabbles=Love lol

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!! :D:rolleyes::unsure::)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the comments everyone! Just one drabble for this quick update. Just a heads up/reminder for anyone who doesn't know/forgot :razz: , Kai is quite a talented artist.

21 – Pollen

James knocked once before pushing open the door to Kai’s room, “Hey.”

Kai was sitting at the small table that served as his desk, a book open in front of him, although he did not appear to be reading it. He lifted his head of his hands, a decidedly sneezy look on his face. “Hhih…hihhh…Snf. H-hey,” he managed a quick smile before turning away, “Hiihptshew!

Kai turned back to face the brunet, rubbing his nose and still looking tickly. James took in the slightly pink nose and eyes and stepped closer. He frowned confusedly, “You okay? You look…like you’re allergic to something.”

Kai gave him an odd look, pinching his nose once quickly and then releasing it. He sniffled a little, shaking his head, “But I’m n-not...hh…allerggh’ih heh! Hgkt! Not allergic to…Snf…a-anything. Hupschew! Snfsnf…hiIshu!

Kai groaned a little, wiping his nose on his sleeve. James raised an eyebrow, still looking down at him curiously, “I know that but…”

Hhh…” Kai sniffed hard, and glanced up at James, “You have allergies. Hgstkshu! Uhh…snf!

James nodded absently and scanned the room. He frowned at a wrapped bouquet of bright yellow lilies that lay on Kai’s bedside table across the room. “Kai…” he said slowly, “Where did the flowers come from?”

Kai sniffled pathetically, dragging his sleeve under his nose again. “Ihpshuu! Art show. Snf!

James nodded, crossing the room while Kai dug the heels of his hands into his itching eyes. James plucked one of the stamen, carefully ensuring the rest of the flower was not disturbed, and brought it over to Kai. Lightly slapping Kai’s hands away from his tortured eyes, he ignored the wounded look. “Here,” he held up the stamen, “Sniff this.”

Kai gave him a questioning look, but leaned forward anyway, inhaling the pollen. He jerked away, his nose wrinkling immediately, and James quickly disposed of the little piece of flower back with its bouquet. Kai buried his nose in his sleeve, “Hhhih…h’ih’eh…hiihhhh’ih! Isshhuh! H’eptshuh! Hih-hih-hitschew! Snf, o-oh…Hiiihhpsshh! Hah’ish! Isht! Hhh…Ti-iih-ickles s-so…Hgtk-shu! Much. Snff!

James returned quickly, pulling Kai’s arm away from his face. He snatched a box of tissues from the shelves above the desk and pulled a few, stuffing them into Kai’s hand instead. “Jeez…” he shook his head as Kai’s breath continued to hitch, “You’re covered in the stuff.”

Ipshu! I-in what stu-huhh…s-stuff? Hupschew! Nhh…

James took Kai’s hand, pushing the tissues to his irritated nose. “You need to blow,” he said, gently pinching the smaller boy’s nose.

Ngtk! Ow,” Kai tried to blow his now very runny nose, but only managed half, “Hihhh…hhiiihptschew! Snf. Ishtk!

“Again,” James said softly, coaxing as he gave Kai’s nose a firm rub to help decrease the tickles.

The brunet smiled when Kai managed a full blow, wiping his nose and removing the tissues from the breathless boy’s face. He pushed away Kai’s hand when the boy went to rub his nose again, ignoring his quiet protest that it still itched. “You have pollen all over you,” he explained, helping Kai to his feet and pushing him towards the nearest bathroom, “Shower. I’ll clean this up.”

More drabbles will come :) Comments please?

That last one was amazing and just so adorable! thanks so much for writing all of these! I love them! :):razz::wacko:

AAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA!!!!!!!!!! POOR KAI!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!

That was AMAZING!!!!!!! :hug::):lol::)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the comments everyone! Just one drabble for this quick update. Just a heads up/reminder for anyone who doesn't know/forgot :party: , Kai is quite a talented artist.

21 – Pollen

James knocked once before pushing open the door to Kai’s room, “Hey.”

Kai was sitting at the small table that served as his desk, a book open in front of him, although he did not appear to be reading it. He lifted his head of his hands, a decidedly sneezy look on his face. “Hhih…hihhh…Snf. H-hey,” he managed a quick smile before turning away, “Hiihptshew!

Kai turned back to face the brunet, rubbing his nose and still looking tickly. James took in the slightly pink nose and eyes and stepped closer. He frowned confusedly, “You okay? You look…like you’re allergic to something.”

Kai gave him an odd look, pinching his nose once quickly and then releasing it. He sniffled a little, shaking his head, “But I’m n-not...hh…allerggh’ih heh! Hgkt! Not allergic to…Snf…a-anything. Hupschew! Snfsnf…hiIshu!

Kai groaned a little, wiping his nose on his sleeve. James raised an eyebrow, still looking down at him curiously, “I know that but…”

Hhh…” Kai sniffed hard, and glanced up at James, “You have allergies. Hgstkshu! Uhh…snf!

James nodded absently and scanned the room. He frowned at a wrapped bouquet of bright yellow lilies that lay on Kai’s bedside table across the room. “Kai…” he said slowly, “Where did the flowers come from?”

Kai sniffled pathetically, dragging his sleeve under his nose again. “Ihpshuu! Art show. Snf!

James nodded, crossing the room while Kai dug the heels of his hands into his itching eyes. James plucked one of the stamen, carefully ensuring the rest of the flower was not disturbed, and brought it over to Kai. Lightly slapping Kai’s hands away from his tortured eyes, he ignored the wounded look. “Here,” he held up the stamen, “Sniff this.”

Kai gave him a questioning look, but leaned forward anyway, inhaling the pollen. He jerked away, his nose wrinkling immediately, and James quickly disposed of the little piece of flower back with its bouquet. Kai buried his nose in his sleeve, “Hhhih…h’ih’eh…hiihhhh’ih! Isshhuh! H’eptshuh! Hih-hih-hitschew! Snf, o-oh…Hiiihhpsshh! Hah’ish! Isht! Hhh…Ti-iih-ickles s-so…Hgtk-shu! Much. Snff!

James returned quickly, pulling Kai’s arm away from his face. He snatched a box of tissues from the shelves above the desk and pulled a few, stuffing them into Kai’s hand instead. “Jeez…” he shook his head as Kai’s breath continued to hitch, “You’re covered in the stuff.”

Ipshu! I-in what stu-huhh…s-stuff? Hupschew! Nhh…

James took Kai’s hand, pushing the tissues to his irritated nose. “You need to blow,” he said, gently pinching the smaller boy’s nose.

Ngtk! Ow,” Kai tried to blow his now very runny nose, but only managed half, “Hihhh…hhiiihptschew! Snf. Ishtk!

“Again,” James said softly, coaxing as he gave Kai’s nose a firm rub to help decrease the tickles.

The brunet smiled when Kai managed a full blow, wiping his nose and removing the tissues from the breathless boy’s face. He pushed away Kai’s hand when the boy went to rub his nose again, ignoring his quiet protest that it still itched. “You have pollen all over you,” he explained, helping Kai to his feet and pushing him towards the nearest bathroom, “Shower. I’ll clean this up.”

More drabbles will come :) Comments please?

:laugh::):lol::laugh::hug: SOOOO DAAMMMNNNN CUTE!!!!

SOOOO ADORABLE!!!

please please please more of those cute ones :) !!!

I really love them!!!

Really quick update. Thanks for all the comments! :woot0: This one kinda follows the last one, I guess :upsidedwnsmiley: More allergy silliness.

61 – Idiot

Feeling slightly annoyed, James stepped out onto the greens at the center of campus. If he isn’t here, I’m leaving without him, he thought, irritated. Lucky for Kai, James spotted him sitting on the edge of one of the large flower boxes, surrounded by different flowers. Kai looked up at him, sniffling, a stalk of pink gladiolus in his hand. James raised an eyebrow, “What are you doing?”

Kai looked at him as though it was obvious. “I w-wanted to...H’ih! Ipshuh! Snf. To find out what else I was a-hh-allerghihhic t-to…H’ish! Ikst-shu!

James stared at him, clearly nonplussed. Kai gestured to the various flowers strewn next to him. He scrubbed at his nose, “Turns out…hiihhpshew! I’m allergic to a l-lot of stuff. Heh’eh…Eptschew! Huh-issht! Hhhih…

“Kai,” James said dryly.

Hh! Y-yeah?” the smaller boy’s breath hitched, gearing up for a bigger fit.

James sighed, raking a hand through his hair, “You’re not allergic to any of those.”

Hiihhh…hhih…hih-hih-hih! Hiiisshuu! Ngkt-shu! Hkt-tschew! Uhh…h’uh! Hitschuh!” Kai buried his face in his sleeve, “Hehh’ih! Ischt-schuh! Heh’ish! Isshuhh! Snf. Snff! W-wait…what? But…”

Kai sniffled pathetically, pinching and releasing his nose. James pointed behind him, “You’re sitting in front of a bed of lilies. That’s what’s bothering you.”

Kai turned back to see the bright yellow flowers and gasped, sneezing reflexively, desperately. James gently took hold of his shoulders and helped him up, guiding him away from the torturous blooms. He brushed Kai’s hair out of his face, laughing softly at the sneezy expression that lingered there. “Idiot,” he said, affection softening the word.

“Hupschew!”

More drabbles are on the way! Loving all the comments... :cry:

Another one! Thanks again for all the lovely comments!

71 – Floor

Kai peeked his head into James’ classroom, finding the brunet bent over some papers, writing studiously, his brow furrowed in concentration. He stepped quietly inside, shaking his heavy head to clear it. “James?”

James hummed distractedly in response, his eyes darting to the textbook near him, scanning the page. Kai frowned, shivering a little, and hesitated. He cleared his throat, “James, I don’t feel so great…”

James nodded, scribbling something down. Kai waited. The bell rang. Kai wandered off to his next class in a daze. At lunch, James dumped a pile of research books on the table, burrowing into his work with a mumbled ‘hello.’ Kai glanced at his food, feeling queasy, and pushed it away. He sniffled quietly. “Blow your nose,” James muttered.

Kai glanced up at him, then pulled some toilet paper out of his pocket and blew his nose, wincing. He blinked slowly, “Don’t feel good.”

After school ended, Kai found James in another empty classroom, writing furiously again. He felt disoriented and vaguely wondered why the floor wouldn’t stay still. “James?” he shivered, “You takin’ me home t’day?”

“Sure,” James mumbled, focused on his papers.

Kai paused for a minute, swaying a little. He nodded and left the room, sniffling. He sagged down against a wall in the hallway next to the lockers and let his head rest wearily on his knees.

James walked out of the room, his report finally finished, and stopped suddenly, the door almost hitting him as it shut. “Kai…” he frowned, confused, “Why are you sitting on the floor?”

Kai’s head stayed down, his shoulders tensing briefly. “Hhh…Igsht! Snff. Igschuh!” he lifted his head and shrugged listlessly, murmuring, “Couldn’t stand ‘nymore.”

James swore in his head and helped Kai stand, holding him gently for a moment, feeling the heat radiating off his body. Kai sniffled, sneezing softly against James’ shoulder, “Hmptk! Uhh…Hipkshu!

“C’mon,” James rubbed his back in slow circles, “Let’s get you home.”

Loving the comments as always....*hinthint* :lol:

If this is a ploy to make me not like James, it won't work hahahaha just kidding. :P I do what James did here ALL the time LOL! Whenever I'm writing for one of my stories or novels, I completely ignore everyone else lol. But poor Kai, he seems to have a faulty immune system. :D

I'm SO glad you decided to continue with this...I have an unhealthy amount of love for your boys. Great drabbles, as always :D

Thanks for the comments! :heart: Kai really does have a bad immune system...poor guy. He's had a rough time. :yay: There's a whole lot of backstory to him...maybe it'll come up in a story sometime. We'll see, no promises though :rolleyes: One of James this time, because I think Kai's been getting a little too much attention for now.

1 – Kink

James stretched, arching his back and trying to roll his shoulders at the same time. Kai, sitting on James’ bed, noted the pained expression on his face as he contorted his body, his spine popping and cracking as he twisted. “Back hurt?” he asked, sneaking up behind him and massaging his shoulders gently.

James nodded, his eyes slipping closed as Kai increased the pressure. “I think I slept weird or something,” he said, groaning as Kai dug into a particularly tough knot.

Kai stood on tiptoe, whispering into James’ ear with a grin, “Can I help you with that?”

James laughed despite the discomfort and nodded. Kai pushed the brunet towards the bed, letting him get settled on his stomach, and then headed for the bathroom. Blue eyes watched with interest through the open door as Kai rummaged around, finally emerging with a bottle and sound of triumph. “Up, up, up,” Kai demanded, tugging at James’ shirt, indicating that it needed to come off.

James chuckled, relaxing back into the bed after removing the shirt. There was a slight popping sound and then a sweet but spicy smell surrounded him. Warm slick hands were on his back, smoothing, pushing, massaging away all the pain. “Mmm,” James sighed, taking a deep breath as he relaxed slowly, “Feels good.”

Kai smiled behind him, continuing his work. Suddenly he felt James shift beneath him, his muscles tensing slightly. “Hey, Kai?” James sniffed curiously, “What is that stuff?”

Kai shrugged, “I dunno. Lotion? I found it under your sink.”

James brought a hand up to rub at his nose and Kai pulled back, confused. “Wouldn’t be a…brown bottle by any chance, would it?” James asked, his voice a little shaky.

Kai glanced at the lotion beside him. “Yeah…” he said slowly.

James breath was starting to hitch, “Th-that explains a…hhh…a l-lot. Hhhheptshiu! Huh…Ischt! Ischu!

Kai scrambled off the bed, taking the offending bottle with him, and rushed back into the bathroom to wash his hands. James sat up, sniffling. He groped blindly for the tissue box next to his bed, “H’ih! Snf…Gsshuh! Hh…ihhh…H’ish! Ischuh!

Kai returned from the bathroom and snagged a few tissues, pressing them into James’ hand. “H’itschuh! Hh…Eptshuh! Hihh’Idschuh!” James blew his nose.

Kai was flushed with embarrassment, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t know you were allergic to that…”

James shook his head, chuckling a little, his expression still tickly, “It’s okay. I think maybe I’ll try a hot shower instead.”

Archived