Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

Oh wow...thanks everybody! You're support is awesome. Sorry for neglecting this so long, but I went on vacation so.....yep. But I hope to have some new drabbles up very soon!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay! I have a new one. And many more ideas, so I hope to update more often! B) But for now....

16 – Three

It wasn’t that he paid any particular attention to James’ sneezes. It’s just that…sometimes you notice things about people. To Kai, it was comforting to know little things about people he cared about. Things he could count on. Like the fact that James always sneezed in threes. Except…

Hh…snf…hh’ih…hhhuh! Snf! Damn…” James rubbed his nose.

Kai resisted the urge to giggle at the irritated expression on his boyfriend’s face, “You okay?”

James nodded, “Y-yeah, jhh…just gotta s-snhiih! sneeze…Nh…hih! Hh’ih! Idschuuh! Snff!

Kai raised an eyebrow. “All that work for just the one?” he teased.

James shrugged, turning back to his math homework, “I guess.”

Except…when he was sick. The urge to giggle vanished. Kai sat up, one hand reaching out automatically to feel James’ forehead. Did he have a fever? He didn’t feel warm….Kai felt his own forehead for comparison, but he couldn’t tell. He was always so bad at this…The brunet gave him a weird look, “Kai?”

Kai frowned at him, “You…” always sneeze in threes “You sure you’re okay?”

James nodded, a puzzled look on his face, “Yeah, why?”

Kai paused. Well, this was awkward. He fidgeted a little, trying to think of what to say. “Uhmm…Well, y’know. You just, uh-”

James’ breathing hitched again suddenly, and he held up a hand, “W-wait, I hhhItschh! Hg…ehh…H’Eptshuh! Snf.

James blinked, looking startled at his own outburst. He sniffed again, and looked at Kai. “What were you saying?” he asked, again the attentive boyfriend.

Kai smiled, “Nothing.”

There was something so comforting about threes.

Thanks again for all your support so far! Feedback is always appreciated :lol:

I am so in love with these!!

And your updating more now..? Ahaaaa *Dies and goes to sneezy heaven*

Aww, this one is so adorable! I've always loved those details, little habits/tells that don't seem all that important on their own but can highlight how close two people are. It turns something so simple into almost intimate knowledge.

'“You…” always sneeze in threes'

I love that Kai notices like this, and worries so much about it when it doesn't follow pattern. So sweet. :(

Cute cute cute! Though I have to admit, I was kinda looking forward to sick!James... :(

Oh my goodness...so much love for you all! :D You're all aweomse! And actually Starpollen....that was my next idea! And I'm sure there will be more for both to come.

87 – Hypocrite

James stood at his locker, staring blanking at its jumbled contents, oblivious to the rest of the school bustling around him. He muffled a cough into his elbow, looking up just in time to see Kai approaching out of the corner of his eye. Kai walked up, a concerned expression on his face as he took James’ hand in his. James wanted to pull away; Kai had been sick enough times this year already. “Hey, you okay?” Kai asked.

James plastered on a smile as he looked at his boyfriend, clearing his throat, “Yeah, of course.”

Kai looked him over and James almost winced as his critical gaze passed over him. Kai nodded and tugged on his hand, “C’mon. It’s lunch time.”

James let Kai’s hand slip from his as Kai pulled him along, using it to rub his nose instead. Ahead of him, Kai flexed his hand and stuffed it in his pocket, not glancing back. Walking into the cafeteria, the noise was deafening, simply adding to James’ killer headache. He tuned out the normal lunchtime chatter of his friends, focusing on trying to maintain his healthy image. Kai stole one of his french fries, grinning impishly. James absently pushed the plate towards him, continuing to pick at his food. He didn’t want to contaminate anything Kai ate. Unnoticed, Kai’s grin faded and the fries went untouched. James rubbed his nose again as the tickle that had been stuck in the background of his day flared up. Noting his silence, Kai turned to him, mouth open to say something. James cleared his throat, “Excuse me.”

Standing, he quickly left the cafeteria and headed towards the restroom. Back at the table, silence suddenly reigned. Trish gave Kai a pitying look as he stared after the brunet’s retreating figure. An annoyed frown appearing on Kai’s face, he stood and followed James.

James stood at the sinks, letting the façade slip away for a moment and the exhaustion to take over. He’d been slipping in here all day to sneeze or have out a coughing fit. So far…it had worked. Kai hadn’t seemed to notice. But it was getting harder, “Hh…ehh…snf! Uhh…huh! H’idjschu! snf…

The door to the men’s room squeaked as it opened and James glanced up to see Kai’s reflection in the mirror. Shit. He looked pissed…and hurt. James turned, concerned. “Kai?” Jeez, his voice was rough, “What’s wrong?”

Kai narrowed his green eyes, but the shadow remained in their depths. “What the hell, James?”

James’ eyes widened, “What?”

The nagging tickle flared again, pricking at his sinuses as it had all day, but quicker than before. James turned away, breath hitching, “Hiih…! H’gssh! Snff…hh…Huh-itsch! Gsh’schu! snf! Nh…heh! Snff…h’ESHhu!

The last bent him forward slightly and he flushed a soft pink as he straightened, knowing he was caught. He wasn’t prepared for the lasting, guarded hurt in Kai’s eyes. “Why couldn’t you just tell me?” he asked quietly.

James sniffled, looking at his shoes, “Didn’t want you to worry…and catch it.”

Kai frowned, “Hypocrite.”

James glanced up, startled at the accusation, and then nodded slowly, “You’re right.”

Kai shook his head, everything fading away into concern. He took his boyfriend’s hand gently, “C’mon. Let’s get you to the nurse.”

95 to go...? :hug:

95 more to come? :bleh: Oh wow. :)

*bows for mkool000's greatness*

I love your drabbles... and the boys. :lol:

:)

I just have to say how awesome it is to read all these comments! Yay! :D In return....Here's another one.

6 – Squint

“Hey, James?” Kai was practically bouncing in place, “Wanna go sit outside? It’s nice out, sunny.”

James smiled at the shorter boy’s enthusiasm, but he couldn’t blame him. It was nice and warm outside today, the sun shining brightly when the past week or so had been pretty chilly. He nodded, letting Kai drag him towards the great outdoors.

Walking out on the grassy field, it was obvious they weren’t the only one with this idea. Students were sprawled out everywhere, couples and groups of friends all out and laughing, enjoying the gorgeous day. He watched as Kai happily picked out a spot, a little secluded but still a good patch of sun, and flopped down in the grass. James joined him, laying down and laughing as Kai scooted close and sighed in apparent ecstasy. He let his eyes slip shut, basking drowsily in the warm rays.

Someone was poking him. Kai laughed as James frowned, and poked his side again. He watched his boyfriend’s blue eyes blink open, squinting at the bright light. “C’mon,” he said, “We gotta go.”

He turned back towards the school building, expecting that James would follow. A few steps across the quickly emptying field, Kai turned back. “James? Hello, we have class?” he said, a teasing laugh laced in his voice.

James was sitting up in the grass, looking up at the sky, a confused expression on his face. Kai gave him a weird look but James didn’t seem to notice. He wrinkled his nose, turning to the side slightly. “Hh…ih! H’eptshu!” James squinted up at the sun again, then snapped forward, “Ngsht! Uhh…Ischuh!

He looked up at Kai, who stood waiting, clearly amused. James grinned and stood, “I’m coming, I’m coming already! Jeez…”

Aw! These two are just sooo cute! :D These drabbles are so aaahhhmazing!!!

Can I please put them in a box and worship them? Especially Kai. Idk. I'm getting that vulnerable little boy feeling. :3

I like it. Keep writing please.

So much love for feedback... :D Ok, in case any wants the weird timeline in my head, I think this comes from sometime during the "nasty cold" from Raincoat. Not that it really matters :)

37 – Chocolate

Kai struggled to sit up as much as he could, half curled into James’ couch. James carefully tucked a blanket around him, trying to get it to cover as much of the boy’s smaller body as he could without tangling him. Kai bit his lip, mumbling, “James, you don’t have to…”

The brunet shushed him gently and sat beside him. It frustrated him how Kai tried to keep up that brave face when it was so obvious that he just didn’t feel good. Kai turned away, muffling yet another soft, but desperate sneeze into his elbow, “H’ih…Igschuh!

He sniffled quietly, looking miserable and attempting not to. James stroked his hair, brushing it away from his face, watching how Kai unconsciously leaned into the touch. Suddenly, he had an idea. “Wait here,” he said, getting off the couch and leaving a confused Kai behind.

He knew exactly what could make Kai feel better, under any and all circumstances. The question was, James thought as he rummaged through the pantry, did they have any whole milk or would 2% work okay?

A short while later, James re-entered the living room, feeling proud and hopeful. Kai was still under the blanket, his hands playing absently with its folds. He looked up as James sat next to him, “James?”

The brunet almost winced at the congestion in Kai’s voice, but smiled hesitantly as he passed Kai the mug he’d been carrying. “I have something for you,” he said.

Kai peered curiously at the contents of the ceramic warming his hands. Creamy brown and melting white dots….home-made hot chocolate. He sniffed it and smiled. James almost laughed with relief to see his boyfriend smile finally. Then the expression changed and the mug was quickly handed back. “W-wait…steam…” Kai managed, breath already hitching, “Hhuh…Igkt-shh! H’ish! Issht! Hh…hiih! snf…Hptshuh!

James passed him a few tissues and Kai quietly blew his nose. He reached for the mug and James shook his head, “One more.”

Kai blushed and blew his nose again. James brushed a kiss to his temple and gave him back the hot chocolate. He pulled Kai close and adjusted the blanket just right. Kai happily took a sip of his hot chocolate and kissed James’ cheek. He settled against James’ chest, fitting perfectly in his arms and the brunet smiled, holding him tight.

Hope you all enjoy! :twisted:

Archived