Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

A/N: Okay, I think I've spent a long enough amount of time going back and forth on whether or not I want to post this.

So. Have a piece of my brain.

This is Wincest. Sam/Dean, people. Which I usually don't even read, let alone write, but I totally just saw this in my head. AND IT IS ALL MADSERVER'S FAULT.

No sexy times, just cuddling and touching and boy kisses and, of course, sneezes. I am very nervous posting this…I reallllly hope at least one person is out there who might sorta like this kind of stuff. Maybe. Hopefully. Okay.

There is more, if anyone would like to see it:) Here's just a little bit though. *posts and runs away*

Sam finds Dean already in bed when he comes back with dinner.

"Why are you in bed already?"

"I'm c-cold," Dean says miserably before sneezing blearily onto his wrist. "Eshchshoo!"

"Want me to warm you up?" Sam asks suggestively, quickly abandoning the bags of burgers and fries on the table.

"No.

"No! Why not?"

"I feel…sniffly." As if to emphasize his point, he sniffs hard, mustering up the most pathetic look he can. His nose is quickly turning bright red, making the rest of his face look extremely pale.

"So?"

"So, I think I'm getting sick, and if I am you sure as hell aren't gonna cuddle with me."

"I still don't get the problem," Sam murmurs, leaning down for a kiss. Dean pulls away, so Sam switches course and presses his lips to Dean's temple instead.

"Oh. You're really warm."

"Would I be bundled up like a friggin' Eskimo if I was really warm?"

"You should take some Tylenol or something."

"I don't want Tylenol. I want to be warm and I want to sleep."

"So, no cuddling?"

"No, Sam, leave me alone."

"Okay," Sam mutters dejectedly. "I'll just go take a shower then…"

"'kay. Can you bring me a tissue first?"

Sam sighs.

"Sure."

Sam climbs into bed after his shower, after Dean has fallen asleep. He pulls the covers over both of them, and Dean immediately rolls over to face him in his sleep, snuggling closer to Sam's warmth. Sam chuckles and kisses Dean's too-warm forehead.

He moves a hand through Dean's short hair, then brings his hand so he's cupping the side of his face lightly. He runs his index finger across his forehead. Along his temples. Down his red, irritated nose, and Dean wiggles his nose, stirring.

"Sam?"

"Shhh, go back to sleep," Sam murmurs, running his finger along Dean's lips.

"Feels good."

"I know." Sam traces the curve of Dean's mouth, up to the side of his nose again, where the skin is already red and sensitive from sneezing and nose-blowing.

"Ehhh…'cept that," Dean pulls his head back slightly, his nostrils flaring beneath Sam's fingers.

"Oh?" Sam grins, bringing his other hand up and placing it on the back of Dean's head. "Why not?"

He dances his fingers over the tip of Dean's nose, grin widening at the way Dean's lip part slightly as his nose twitches involuntarily.

"Tickles," Dean whispers breathily. "You're gonna make me-"

"What?" Sam asks, playing along. He leans forward, slowly pressing his lips to Dean's nose, then his mouth, and he can hear Dean's breathing quicken, become irregular. He stretches his hand out on Dean's chest, feels it moving up and down as his breath hitches.

"Sammy," Dean moans, pressing his nose hard against Sam's shoulder. "My nose itches so bad." Dean's voice is low, hoarse.

"Yeah?" Sam asks mischievously, running his finger down the length of Dean's nose again, watches as a shiver runs through Dean's body.

"Sammy!" Dean whimpers, sniffling a little. "My nose is running now."

"Sorry. Do you need a tissue?"

Dean nods, his nose still twitching, and Sam slips out from under the covers. There's a box of Kleenex in the bathroom, and as he's retrieving it, he hears Dean gasp behind him.

"Huhh!"

Sam turns just in time to see Dean's face crumple into a sneeze. His long eyelashes flutter, his lips part, and he's thrown forward with the release.

"IsshTCHXXTuhh!"

"Damn."

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A/N: Okay, I think I’ve spent a long enough amount of time going back and forth on whether or not I want to post this.

This is Wincest. Sam/Dean, people. Which I usually don’t even read, let alone write, but I totally just saw this in my head. AND IT IS ALL MADSERVER’S FAULT.

No sexy times, just cuddling and touching and boy kisses and, of course, sneezes. I am very nervous posting this…I reallllly hope at least one person is out there who might sorta like this kind of stuff. Maybe. Hopefully. Okay.

Okay, so this was what you were talking about! Gotcha. Well, you know there is at least ONE (here, right here!!) girl who is going to not just sorta like this, SO. You've got mail. It's a postcard with one word on it: VALIDATION, baby, VALIDATION.

I haven't read it yet, I'm saving it for the morning. So, more then. ^_^

:wub:

Aw. My. God! This is amazing :heart:

Even though the imagination of Wincest creeped me out... :heart: ,

but this one is reeeally sexy and cute :o

Pleaaase write more ;-) You hooked me up

I'm with the rest of the group, the concept of wincest, little creepy, the produced writing.... ummm yeah... amazing. Need more.

YOU MADE ME READ A SPN FIC! :)

Ehhh…’cept that,” Dean pulls his head back slightly, his nostrils flaring beneath Sam’s fingers.

“Oh?” Sam grins, bringing his other hand up and placing it on the back of Dean’s head. “Why not?”

He dances his fingers over the tip of Dean’s nose, grin widening at the way Dean’s lip part slightly as his nose twitches involuntarily.

“Tickles,” Dean whispers breathily. “You’re gonna make me-”

“What?” Sam asks, playing along. He leans forward, slowly pressing his lips to Dean’s nose, then his mouth, and he can hear Dean’s breathing quicken, become irregular. He stretches his hand out on Dean’s chest, feels it moving up and down as his breath hitches.

:)

Enough said. :laugh:

Omgomgomgomg.

I liked this a lot, if you couldn't tell! I've been wondering when (and anticipating!) someone writing S/D sneezefic, and this is... wow. Sam teasing Dean like that just about killed me, seriously.

I never wanted it to end!

*Blows Up* :laugh: I am speachless except for 2 things........ 1. Yummmmmmmmmmmm :D:lol: Wincest!!!!! 2. Continue? :lol::D:D

A/N: Okay, I think I’ve spent a long enough amount of time going back and forth on whether or not I want to post this.

This is Wincest. Sam/Dean, people. Which I usually don’t even read, let alone write, but I totally just saw this in my head. AND IT IS ALL MADSERVER’S FAULT.

Okay, so this was what you were talking about! Gotcha. Well, you know there is at least ONE (here, right here!!) girl who is going to not just sorta like this, SO. You've got mail. It's a postcard with one word on it: VALIDATION, baby, VALIDATION.

I haven't read it yet, I'm saving it for the morning. So, more then. :heart:

Okay, one-time life event here, a Britney Spears song lyric is apt in this situation: Gimme more.

Yes! I want to thank you so much for encouraging me and being supportive and YAY VALIDATION and thanks:) More coming soon!!

Okay, so I usually don't read Wincest, but, it's you so I thought I'd give it a go. And, um. AGHGHGH. GGHGHGH.

Damn.

THANK YOU!! I'm glad that even though its Wincest you still read, that means a ton so thanks:)

:drool:

Aw. My. God! This is amazing :)

Even though the imagination of Wincest creeped me out... :twisted: ,

but this one is reeeally sexy and cute :)

Pleaaase write more ;-) You hooked me up

Yeah, Wincest...who knew? Thank you very much for reading:)

I'm with the rest of the group, the concept of wincest, little creepy, the produced writing.... ummm yeah... amazing. Need more.

Awww, thank you!!

... I liked Wincest? ... O:

You have talent. (:

:drool: Why thanks:)

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, POST THE REST AND POST IT NOW!

:heart: It's coming, it's coming!!

Thanks for the idea:)

YOU MADE ME READ A SPN FIC! :laugh:
Ehhh…’cept that,” Dean pulls his head back slightly, his nostrils flaring beneath Sam’s fingers.

“Oh?” Sam grins, bringing his other hand up and placing it on the back of Dean’s head. “Why not?”

He dances his fingers over the tip of Dean’s nose, grin widening at the way Dean’s lip part slightly as his nose twitches involuntarily.

“Tickles,” Dean whispers breathily. “You’re gonna make me-”

“What?” Sam asks, playing along. He leans forward, slowly pressing his lips to Dean’s nose, then his mouth, and he can hear Dean’s breathing quicken, become irregular. He stretches his hand out on Dean’s chest, feels it moving up and down as his breath hitches.

:wub:

Enough said. :laugh:

Haha yay for making people read SPN!! Thanks so much for reading!! And thank you for pointing out your favortie part, that's really cool:) I totally wrote that little section first and everything kind of went from there.

This is the hottest thing I've read all year.

Whoa, double comment? DOUBLE COMMENT (Sorry, have you seen that double rainbow youtube video? if not, just ignore=D ) Anyways, WOW :drool: Thanks!!!! That's one hell of a compliment!!

...speechless...

love: it, them, you!

want: more (please!)

askdfjaskdfj

Thanks!! I'm really glad you liked it:)

Omgomgomgomg.

I liked this a lot, if you couldn't tell! I've been wondering when (and anticipating!) someone writing S/D sneezefic, and this is... wow. Sam teasing Dean like that just about killed me, seriously.

I never wanted it to end!

Thanks!! I've actually read one other S/D sneezefic before, and it wa HOT, but its 18+ so I cant post a link in this thread but if you're interested, let me know:) Anyway, thank you so much for reading:)

*Blows Up* :drool: I am speachless except for 2 things........ 1. Yummmmmmmmmmmm :drool::drool: Wincest!!!!! 2. Continue? :drool::twisted::twisted:

YAY I'm so thrilled you liked it!!

YOU GUYS. :drool: You have no idea how much all of your awesome comments mean to me. I was crazy nervous to even post it, and then I had no idea people would even read it, let alone like it!! So, thanks so much for reading it and your incredible support and feedback.

Seriously. You guys are all crazy and I love you and YOU ARE ALL AWESOME. If I could I would give every single one of you a big giant Sam-sized hug and drive you around in the Impala where two sneezy Winchesters were riding in the backseat.

Okay. Well, now I guess I have to go get some more of this story post-worthy. I have it written, just gotta polish it up nice and pretty for y’all. It shall be up sometime tonight:) And sorry that this isn't the actual update.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Okie dokie, here's some more, and I'll be back shortly with the third and last part.

Dean looks up from rubbing his nose to see Sam slowly approaching, a strange look on his face.

“You’re looking at me funny, Sam.”

“No I’m not.” Sam climbs back into bed with the Kleenex box. He pulls one out, sets the box on the nightstand, and dangles the tissue above Dean’s nose.

“Sam…”

“Your nose is really red,” Sam says, amused by the frustrated look on Dean’s face. He grins when it turns into a different expression, when Dean’s breath hitches spastically, little puffs of air blowing the tissue away until Sam carefully folds it over Dean’s mouth and nose.

Dean’s green eyes blink at him over the white tissue while he waits for the sneeze, but it never comes. At the last second, when his face is all scrunched up, his breath coming hot through the tissue onto Sam’s hand, he pulls in one last shuddering breath and then slowly lets it out, deflated.

Damn,” Sam says again, his voice husky.

Dean grunts, takes over the tissue, blows his nose weakly into it, and then rolls over with his back to Sam.

“This sucks.”

“I’m sorry,” Sam’s low voice is right in his ear, and his giant arms are wrapping around him and pulling him closer.

“Hey! I thought I said no cuddling. What the hell are you doing in my bed?” Sam just smiles because damn if Dean doesn’t sound adorable with his stuffed up, gravelly voice.

“Our bed,” he corrects. “And it’s because I’m warm, and you love me.”

“You’re gonna get sick,” Dean grunts, but rolls back over and presses himself against Sam’s side before closing his eyes. His nostrils flare once, and then he lets his mouth fall open a little so he can breathe. Sam makes a humming noise.

“What?” Dean cracks on eye open. “Why’re you still staring at me?”

“Because,” Sam shrugs, grinning.

“Well stop it. You’re making me hehh…feel all s-self consciou-uhhh…”

“Sorry,” Sam says, entirely unapologetic, before he kisses his way up one side of Dean’s nose. “You’re adorable when you get like this.”

“L-like what-hahhh…Sam! Stop touching my nose,” Dean warns before reaching up to scratch his nose. Sam catches his wrist and pulls it toward his chest, holding Dean’s arm captive.

“You’ll make it worse if you touch it.”

“Th-then why do y-you ihhh… get to touch it?” He wiggles his nose exaggeratedly back and forth and sniffs hard, trying to relieve the itch, but Sam doesn’t let go of him.

“Fide. I’b godda sdeeze od you.” Dean’s sounding really congested now.

“No you won’t,” Sam grins. “Go to sleep.”

“Cand’t. By dose is itchy.” But he closes his eyes, breathes through his mouth, and eventually his breathing slows, evens out.

When Dean starts to snore a little, Sam goes back to tracing his finger along his face. Across his temples, over the bridge of his nose. Dean’s nose twitches whenever Sam gets too close to it.

Eventually, Sam lets his fingers sift through Dean’s hair again, and he falls asleep to the sound of his squeaky, congested breathing.

Htchx-ehh! HatchSHUh! Ihhh-hishchoo!”

The sleepy sneezes send short blasts of hot, wet air into Sam’s neck, and then Dean’s hand is pressing firmly against his chest as he tries to push himself away.

“S-sorr-eee-tshchsh-uhh!” Dean gasps, pants a little, manages to croak out another ‘sorry’ before he’s sneezing again on Sam’s shoulder.

Sam gently clasps’ Dean’s hand in his own, pulling it away from his chest, and Dean falls against him instead of trying to push away. With his other hand he reaches behind him for the tissue box.

He plucks one out and presses it to Dean’s face, waiting.

Ehhh…ehhh-HUHH-hetchngh!”

“Aren’t we sneezy tonight?” Sam murmurs against Dean’s hair, and Dean glares blearily up at him before scrambling for another tissue.

Huchshoo!”

“Bless.” Sam leans forward to sneak a quick kiss to the tip of Dean’s nose, and Dean makes an irritated sound.

“You were touchigg by dose againd, werend’t you?”

He scrubs at his nose with a fresh tissue, leaving it red and raw and still itchy.

“Nope. I was sleeping.”

“Yeah-ehhh…right. T-told you I was g-godda sdeeze od you.”

I love you. :):heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Um, ditto! I ADORE Dean waking up sneezing and maybe because Sam was touching his nose while he was sleeping and GAH. What you do to me... :heart:

Also this:

“S-sorr-eee-tshchsh-uhh!” Dean gasps, pants a little, manages to croak out another ‘sorry’ before he’s sneezing again on Sam’s shoulder.

Just. :drool:

That was SO. freaking. HOT.

You've got every single one of my kinks in here. Dean sneezing into Sam's neck, Sam hold the tissue and a false start, Sam holding the tissue and a sneeze, Dean getting congested from just NEED to sneeze. And the breathy 'hih's? JESUS.

Awesome, AWESOME job.

Alright, let's settle something here - I do not read Wincest.

ZOMG THAT WAS HOT. :drool:

I lovedlovedlovedlovedloved it. Oh so very much.

::iz dead::

Not even kidding. I feel like I've been waiting for this exact story for forever! :drool: It's so sweet and hot and YUM.

"The sleepy sneezes send short blasts of hot, wet air into Sam’s neck"

Can you say 'heavenly'. Yup, wincest, who cares, it's JSKFHSJKDHLIASJHFLIHSKDH *melts*

I think I just melted into a little puddle! That was just soooooooooo :):bleh::drool::drool::laugh::P

I think you killed me! :boom::boom: yummmy sneezy Dean........ :) I so hope you continue cause sneezy Dean is so......... you get the point. :twisted:

Okie dokie, here's some more, and I'll be back shortly with the third and last part.

I like you. You say, 'okie dokie.' :wub:

Dean’s green eyes blink at him over the white tissue while he waits for the sneeze, but it never comes. At the last second, when his face is all scrunched up, his breath coming hot through the tissue onto Sam’s hand, he pulls in one last shuddering breath and then slowly lets it out, deflated.

Damn,” Sam says again, his voice husky.

Damn indeed. Think I might melt.

Alright, let's settle something here - I do not read Wincest.

ZOMG THAT WAS HOT. :wub:

I lovedlovedlovedlovedloved it. Oh so very much.

She pretty much said it all!

Archived