Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

I love you. :):D:):heart::D

So. I get the feeling that people like sneezy Dean over here. Who knew?

THANK YOU :blushing:

Also, without you this probably wouldn't have even happened, so thanks:)

I love you. :blushing::cryhappy::heart: :heart: :heart:

Um, ditto! I ADORE Dean waking up sneezing and maybe because Sam was touching his nose while he was sleeping and GAH. What you do to me... :heart:

Also this:

“S-sorr-eee-tshchsh-uhh!” Dean gasps, pants a little, manages to croak out another ‘sorry’ before he’s sneezing again on Sam’s shoulder.

Just. ;)

Thanks!! :heart: Means a ton:)

That was SO. freaking. HOT.

You've got every single one of my kinks in here. Dean sneezing into Sam's neck, Sam hold the tissue and a false start, Sam holding the tissue and a sneeze, Dean getting congested from just NEED to sneeze. And the breathy 'hih's? JESUS.

Awesome, AWESOME job.

Ooh yay I pushed kink buttons and THANK YOU for reading:)

Alright, let's settle something here - I do not read Wincest.

ZOMG THAT WAS HOT. :D

I lovedlovedlovedlovedloved it. Oh so very much.

Okay. And for the record, I don't write it. If anyone asks.

THANKS!

::iz dead::

Not even kidding. I feel like I've been waiting for this exact story for forever! It's so sweet and hot and YUM.

OH NO WE GOT ONE DOWN OVER HERE!! Hang in there, Sam and Dean are rushing over to resuscitate you!

=D thank you so much!!

"The sleepy sneezes send short blasts of hot, wet air into Sam’s neck"

Can you say 'heavenly'. Yup, wincest, who cares, it's JSKFHSJKDHLIASJHFLIHSKDH *melts*

Awww thanks:) It makes me feel so relieved when people tell me what lines they liked and they're my favorite lines.

I think I just melted into a little puddle! That was just soooooooooo I think you killed me! yummmy sneezy Dean........ :D I so hope you continue cause sneezy Dean is so......... you get the point.

Oh man *points* THEY'RE ALL MELTING OVER HERE!!

Ahem.

Thank you:)

Okie dokie, here's some more, and I'll be back shortly with the third and last part.

I like you. You say, 'okie dokie.'

Dean’s green eyes blink at him over the white tissue while he waits for the sneeze, but it never comes. At the last second, when his face is all scrunched up, his breath coming hot through the tissue onto Sam’s hand, he pulls in one last shuddering breath and then slowly lets it out, deflated.

Damn,” Sam says again, his voice husky.

Damn indeed. Think I might melt.

Heee:) I only say that now that Dean likes people who say it.

Thank you so much!!

Alright, let's settle something here - I do not read Wincest.

ZOMG THAT WAS HOT.

I lovedlovedlovedlovedloved it. Oh so very much.

She pretty much said it all!

Haha thanks!!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They almost fall asleep again, arms wrapped around each other, until Dean starts to sniffle again. He’s curled up lower on the bed so that his head ends up somewhere near Sam’s bare stomach.

After a while, the sniffles give way to panting, hitching breaths, and Dean’s hand slowly slides off of Sam’s hip.

“Huhh’ehhhihhh…”

Puffs of air flutter across Sam’s skin.

“Mmmm. Dean?”

Hehh…w-what?”

“You okay?”

“Y-yeah,” he answers in a sleepy, strained voice, and Sam can tell he’s fighting it. “Sorry to hihh…wake you up.” Sam hears his voice catch, like he’s holding his breath.

“You didn’t. Wasn’t asleep yet.”

Dean shifts, his nose pressing against the spot just above Sam’s belly button, and Sam feels his own breath hitch for an entirely different reason.

“Why are…why are you all the way down there?” Sam asks, more awake now. Not that he’s complaining about Dean being curled around his lower half.

“I d-didn’t ehh…didn’t want to-” Dean breaks off with a breathy, irritated gasp, and Sam sits up, bringing Dean with him so they’re face to face.

In the dark, Sam can hardly see Dean, but he doesn’t need to. He can hear him, feel him.

Ehhh…” Another irritated huff, and Dean’s blowing out a hot breath on Sam’s face. “It’s stugck.” Sam can feel Dean’s annoyance, his frustration.

He run his hands up Dean’s arms, over his shoulders and up his neck until he’s got Dean’s face cradled between them. Dean, all the while, is fighting a losing battle. Sam leans slowly forward, having done this so many times in the dark before that he know exactly how far to go, exactly where to place his nose so that he’s just barely touching the tip of Dean’s nose.

He feels Dean stiffen, and the distraction is just enough so that Dean loses control.

AtshchETSHUHH!” It’s loud, and Dean barely has time to twist away, and it catches in Sam’s arm.

Sam leans back, stretches his long arms until he finds the lamp on the nightstand and the box of tissues. When he turns back, Dean’s face is illuminated, tired and water red eyes to match his red nose, and he looks absolutely miserable.

“Bless you,” Sam says as a kind of afterthought before he gently wipes a tissue beneath Dean’s quivering nose.

Dean just nods, sniffling, and Sam leans forward again, kissing Dean’s neck before nosing his way up his jaw line and back over to his nose.

“You do realize how gross you’re beigg?” Dean asks before blowing his nose into another tissue that Sam hands him.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No,” he says quickly. Then, “Yes. I was trying not to get you sick too.”

“I’m not gonna get sick. Now, you need to sleep, and as soon as its late enough for a store to be open I’m going to go get you some medicine and more tissues and something for this,” he says, gently touching the area around Dean’s nose, where the skin is red and chapped.

“Sam! Stop it, that makes me need to sneeze again.”

“So sneeze again,” Sam grins. “You can’t just not sneeze.”

Dean sets his jaw like he’s being challenged.

“Oh yeah?”

Dean sneezes less than a minute later.

He’s clearly unhappy at not being able to control the urge, and sulks until Sam whispers those things in his ear and touches him in that way and then it’s hard to stay upset.

The sun is just barely peeking over the horizon when they finally drift to sleep.

“There is do way I’b puttigg that shit od by dose, Sab.”

“C’mon, Dean. Don’t be a baby.”

“I’b dot a baby,” Dean grumbles. “Ugh. I cand’t breathe.”

He’s lying on the bed, bundled in covers and surrounded by crumpled tissues, happily medicated, but his nose is still helplessly stuffed up.

“I’ll even help you put it on.”

“Oh, joy.” Dean scrunches up his nose when Sam opens the jar, but there’s no real displeasure.

Sam climbs into bed, sets a box of tissues into Dean’s lap before he begins to spread Mentholatum just under Dean’s nose.

“Tissues?”

“It’ll probably make your nose run a little, and-”

Hurtchshoo!”

“-that.”

“I hate you, Sab,” Dean mutters unconvincingly before sneezing again.

Two days later, when Sam wakes up and sneezes two forceful ‘ehhhKTCHSH’s into his sleeve, Dean just smiles.

Okay, I was saving judgement on this one ... but the last part converted me. :D

I think it was the insanely sexy buildups. God. ;)

Aaaaand the end. Such a tease, but awesome image!

“Oh yeah?”

Hee! And oh wow, the puffs of air on Sam's bare skin, GAHHHH.

I'm so glad you decided to write this ;)

(Edit because I forgot to say I loved the ending! Haha, oh Sam.)

They almost fall asleep again, arms wrapped around each other, until Dean starts to sniffle again. He’s curled up lower on the bed so that his head ends up somewhere near Sam’s bare stomach.

After a while, the sniffles give way to panting, hitching breaths, and Dean’s hand slowly slides off of Sam’s hip.

“Huhh’ehhhihhh…”

[...]

Dean shifts, his nose pressing against the spot just above Sam’s belly button, and Sam feels his own breath hitch for an entirely different reason.

“Why are…why are you all the way down there?” Sam asks, more awake now. Not that he’s complaining about Dean being curled around his lower half.

[...]

Ehhh…” Another irritated huff, and Dean’s blowing out a hot breath on Sam’s face. “It’s stugck.” Sam can feel Dean’s annoyance, his frustration.

He run his hands up Dean’s arms, over his shoulders and up his neck until he’s got Dean’s face cradled between them. Dean, all the while, is fighting a losing battle. Sam leans slowly forward, having done this so many times in the dark before that he know exactly how far to go, exactly where to place his nose so that he’s just barely touching the tip of Dean’s nose.

He feels Dean stiffen, and the distraction is just enough so that Dean loses control.

AtshchETSHUHH!” It’s loud, and Dean barely has time to twist away, and it catches in Sam’s arm.

Sam leans back, stretches his long arms until he finds the lamp on the nightstand and the box of tissues. When he turns back, Dean’s face is illuminated, tired and water red eyes to match his red nose, and he looks absolutely miserable.

“Bless you,” Sam says as a kind of afterthought before he gently wipes a tissue beneath Dean’s quivering nose.

Dean just nods, sniffling, and Sam leans forward again, kissing Dean’s neck before nosing his way up his jaw line and back over to his nose.

“You do realize how gross you’re beigg?” Dean asks before blowing his nose into another tissue that Sam hands him.

[...]

Two days later, when Sam wakes up and sneezes two forceful ‘ehhhKTCHSH’s into his sleeve, Dean just smiles.

Now, I realize that I basically quoted your entire fic. Your fault. If you want me to pick favorite parts, you're gonna have to write something that I love a tiny bit less than the rest. ;)

I think the nose to nose touching may have been the hottest thing I've ever read. No joke. And "You do realize how gross you're beigg?"? - perfect. PERFECT. Dean's exhausted and a little 'wtf' but he likes it and he doesn't want to stop it, not really, and...like I said. PERFECT.

And the ending?? :D Oh, Sam. I hope it was worth it! I know that for me it was... :D

I love this fic.

Right. You don't write Wincest. I don't read it.

... ;)

Can I tell you how adorable that whole story was? It was like adsfl;kjasdfas. <3

And of course, the ending. MARVELOUS.

I think I'll go re-read that again...

Hello? Hello yes. I would like to order twelve more fics please. Just like this one. With Sam loving up Dean's red sneezy nose and Dean puffing warm breaths of air over Sam's skin and pressing his NOSE INTO THE SPOT ABOVE HIS BELLYBUTTON and Sam getting his Kleenex on and knowing when Dean's going to need them even when Dean doesn't and kissing Dean and touching him in happy places until he's not mad anymore, and the SNEEZES and the stuffy-talk and the cranky sleepiness and Sam being all, "You're adorable" and "God that was secretly hot," and being so gentle and nurturey and teasy in all the right places.

I'm downloading this one so I always know exactly where it is. ;)

Hello? Hello yes. I would like to order twelve more fics please. Just like this one.

Heeee. Yes, I'll have what she's having, please.

I totally just bookmarked this. I just love it TO BITS. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

So, uhh... this week I've gone back to my usual lurker ways, but I just want to break that for a moment and tell you...

ASDFJASDJHHGHOLYSHIT.

Like many other have said, I don't read wincest- it just doesn't do it for me. But holy GOOD GOD, woman! :shy:

“Tickles,” Dean whispers breathily. “You’re gonna make me-”

I mean, this line alone has been killing me for days. And the rest... gah. You're amazing and I'm just glad I'm cool enough to bask in your epicness. Sam's subtle (and not so subtle) enjoyment of Dean's plight, all the sneeze-fighting and nose-touching, the tantalizingly long build-ups... You've reduced me to such a quivering mass of YES YES YES that I've completely forgotten about the hellish week I've had.

So... You win. And I owe you one hellova thank you.

Helter Skelter

*crawls out from under the rock of lurkerdom*

Uhhhhh. This is insanely fucking hot and I love you and this story. And you should never hesitate to post anything. Okay bye now :shy:

Okay, I was saving judgement on this one ... but the last part converted me. :heart:

I think it was the insanely sexy buildups. God. :)

Aaaaand the end. Such a tease, but awesome image!

Haha thank you:) I'm really glad you read! And I totally couldn't help ending it that way:)

“Oh yeah?”

Hee! And oh wow, the puffs of air on Sam's bare skin, GAHHHH.

I'm so glad you decided to write this :heart:

(Edit because I forgot to say I loved the ending! Haha, oh Sam.)

Thank you!!!!!!!

“Huhh’ehhhihhh…”

[...]

[...]

[...]

Now, I realize that I basically quoted your entire fic. Your fault. If you want me to pick favorite parts, you're gonna have to write something that I love a tiny bit less than the rest. :laugh:

I think the nose to nose touching may have been the hottest thing I've ever read. No joke. And "You do realize how gross you're beigg?"? - perfect. PERFECT. Dean's exhausted and a little 'wtf' but he likes it and he doesn't want to stop it, not really, and...like I said. PERFECT.

And the ending?? :laugh: Oh, Sam. I hope it was worth it! I know that for me it was... :innocent:

I love this fic.

I am SO glad that you liked the nose to nose touching, I had no idea if anyone else would think that was a hot as I did...

Thank you so much!!!!!

KJDFHKJDGHJKFHAJKFHAKJGK *melts into useless puddle on the floor

=D There's lots of puddles on the floor around here. Thank you for being a puddle!!

Right. You don't write Wincest. I don't read it.

... ^_^

Can I tell you how adorable that whole story was? It was like adsfl;kjasdfas. <3

And of course, the ending. MARVELOUS.

I think I'll go re-read that again...

Haha thanks so much for reading!!

Hello? Hello yes. I would like to order twelve more fics please. Just like this one. With Sam loving up Dean's red sneezy nose and Dean puffing warm breaths of air over Sam's skin and pressing his NOSE INTO THE SPOT ABOVE HIS BELLYBUTTON and Sam getting his Kleenex on and knowing when Dean's going to need them even when Dean doesn't and kissing Dean and touching him in happy places until he's not mad anymore, and the SNEEZES and the stuffy-talk and the cranky sleepiness and Sam being all, "You're adorable" and "God that was secretly hot," and being so gentle and nurturey and teasy in all the right places.

I'm downloading this one so I always know exactly where it is. :heart:

Dude, if I had known this would have been the reaction to this fic, I would have been writing stuff like this earlier!

Thanks for reading and being awesome:)

Hello? Hello yes. I would like to order twelve more fics please. Just like this one.

Heeee. Yes, I'll have what she's having, please.

I totally just bookmarked this. I just love it TO BITS. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Awww, thanks:)

So, uhh... this week I've gone back to my usual lurker ways, but I just want to break that for a moment and tell you...

ASDFJASDJHHGHOLYSHIT.

Like many other have said, I don't read wincest- it just doesn't do it for me. But holy GOOD GOD, woman! :whistle:

“Tickles,” Dean whispers breathily. “You’re gonna make me-”

I mean, this line alone has been killing me for days. And the rest... gah. You're amazing and I'm just glad I'm cool enough to bask in your epicness. Sam's subtle (and not so subtle) enjoyment of Dean's plight, all the sneeze-fighting and nose-touching, the tantalizingly long build-ups... You've reduced me to such a quivering mass of YES YES YES that I've completely forgotten about the hellish week I've had.

So... You win. And I owe you one hellova thank you.

Wow. :blush: Epicness? You're making me so happy right now:) I'm really sorry that you've had a terrible week:( But I'm really glad that you enjoyed this at least!! Thanks a ton!!

*crawls out from under the rock of lurkerdom*

Uhhhhh. This is insanely fucking hot and I love you and this story. And you should never hesitate to post anything. Okay bye now :D

=D Well thanks:) I'm glad you liked it!!

Okay.... just so you know, I still don't like SPN. ;)

Having settled that issue.... :D:laugh: :laugh: OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY. :blushing:

All the amazingly hot stuck sneezes and Sam making Dean sneeze and... I'm rambling... :laugh:

But really, it's very :twisted:

:blush:

Okay.... just so you know, I still don't like SPN. :P

Having settled that issue.... :):laugh: :laugh: OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY. :laugh:

All the amazingly hot stuck sneezes and Sam making Dean sneeze and... I'm rambling... :laugh:

But really, it's very :drool:

:)

Why don't you like SPN? :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm really glad you liked it even though you don't read/like Supernatural and you took the time to comment!!

• 2 weeks later...

So, there was this prompt over at that lovely comment-fic meme y'all should be playing at, and I couldn't resist merging another part of this with that. The prompt: Slash. Dean has a cold and Sam thinks it's hot and insists on being the one to hold the kleenex for him, like all his kleenexes.

When Dean gets another cold less than a month later, Sam wants to take him to the doctor.

“Dean, you never get sick, and now twice in one month?”

“It’s ‘cause someone never learned how to keep their germs to themselves,” Dean grumbles, blowing his nose into a Kleenex. “Or how to let other people keep their own germs to themselves.”

He balls his hand into a fist and shoves it under his nose just in time for a soft, wet sneeze.

“Hutcheshh!”

Sam smiles playfully, starts to walk slowly towards Dean.

“I can’t help it that I find you so irresistible,” he murmurs in a low voice. Dean leaves his hand up to his face, rubs his knuckles slowly back and forth under his flaring nostrils.

“Good. I’m irresistible. So, no doctor, right?”

“We’ll see,” Sam answers before he’s snaking a long arms around Dean and pulling him close, so that their hips are touching. With his other hand he takes the box of Kleenex from Dean’s grasp.

Their lips touch softly, and then they’re on the bed, nose to nose, chest to chest.

“How does your nose feel?” Sam whispers, pressing a kiss to one side of Dean’s nose, then the other.

“Mmmhh…how d-do you thingk it f-feels…ehhh…”

“Are you stuffy again?”

Dean nods, knowing what Sam’s asking. He gives a wet sniff to demonstrate, and it causes his nose to itch.

“Stuffy and…hihhh…sdeezy.”

Sam pulls a Kleenex from the box and wiggles his way closer. He positions the Kleenex over Dean’s nose, runs his thumb along Dean’s nostrils through the tissue.

“Blow,” he murmurs, and Dean obeys. When the first Kleenex is filled, Sam reaches for a new one, but Dean’s breath is hitching predictably.

“Sab…” Dean inhales sharply, his nostrils flaring.

“Yeah?” Sam feigns ignorance, taking his time getting another Kleenex.

“Sab,” Dean groans more desperately, and Sam inches the Kleenex closer.

“You need to blow again?”

“S-Sab-uhhtchSHUH!” Sam presses the Kleenex to Dean’s nose just in time, but Dean’s not done. He sneezes three more times into the Kleenex, and Sam can feel the heat, can feel Dean’s entire body spasm with each sneeze.

NSHSH-uhhh! Hih-ipshoo! HetshCHUH!”

Sam keeps the Kleenex there, gently wipes under Dean’s nose when he’s done sneezing, and his other hand slips past the waistband of Dean’s boxers.

“Sab,” Dean moans, his voice deep.

Sam’s quick with another Kleenex, and he has Dean blow again into it while he holds it firmly against his nostrils. He tosses the used Kleenexes onto the floor before he quickly peels his shirt off, then his boxers.

He’s sweating a little, but Dean shivers when Sam slips his warm hands under the hem of his t-shirt and begins to pull it up.

“Wait- I’b cold, Sab.”

Sam pauses, lets out a shaky breath, and pushes himself off the bed. He digs around in his duffle and comes up with a gray sweatshirt.

“Hoodie up,” he orders, and Dean slips the gigantic hoodie over his head.

“I’b sorry…I’b dot sexy like this.” He sniffles, twitches his nose back and forth purposefully, and waits for Sam’s reaction.

Sam bites back a grin and climbs back into the bed.

“Yeah, you’re right…not at all sexy.” He closes his eyes and settles on his back. “Well, g’night, Dean.”

Not five seconds later, Dean is shifting beside him. Sam cracks open an eye, sees Dean slowing moving toward him on the bed with a look of concentration on his face. Sam holds still, waits as

Dean settles himself so that he’s practically on top of Sam, his entire upper body resting against him.

“What are you doing?” Sam chuckles, unable to keep quiet when Dean accidently elbows him in the ribs as he reaches for Sam’s wrist.

Dean stops, a guilty look on his face.

“I’b just…just tryigg to get combfortable,” Dean answers, looking sheepish.

“By pinning me down?”

Dean’s quiet for a minute, and then he swings one leg over Sam’s waist and sniffs hard.

“Yeah…you combfortable?” Dean leans forward, swiftly pins Sam’s arms to his side, and pressed his nose to Sam’s collarbone. His draws his nose slowly back and forth, sniffling against Sam’s bare skin.

Sam groans, low and guttural, and has Dean on his back before Dean realizes its happening. Then Sam’s mouth is on his, hot and fervent, and he can’t think for a few minutes.

When Dean is able to get a breath in, he smirks.

“What are you tryigg to do, eat by face off?” But then his expression changes, and its Sam’s turn to smirk.

Dean’s trying to sit up, fumbling for the box of Kleenex, but Sam pushes him back down with a hand on his chest.

He pulls out a Kleenex from the box, folds it around Dean’s nose as he gasps with the need to sneeze.

“Allow me.”

“I’b sorry…I’b dot sexy like this.” He sniffles, twitches his nose back and forth purposefully, and waits for Sam’s reaction.

“Yeah, you’re right…not at all sexy.” He closes his eyes and settles on his back. “Well, g’night, Dean.”

You... just... you... I'm completely at a loss for words because this is so freaking hot. Bossy Sam with his hoodie and his Kleenex and awww shivery Dean..... :P

:D:laugh::heart:

You... just... you... I'm completely at a loss for words because this is so freaking hot. Bossy Sam with his hoodie and his Kleenex and awww shivery Dean..... :)

:laugh::drool::rolleyes:

THANK YOU! I'M GLAD PEOPLE (BESIDES MYSELF) THINK THIS IS HOT... :)

-bold and caps lock to show my excitement at your awesome comment:)

You make me feel really bad about liking this stuff. :laugh:

Don't feel bad!!! Thanks for reading, though, it really means a lot:) And that you take the time to comment. You are so freaking awesome!

THANK YOU! I'M GLAD PEOPLE (BESIDES MYSELF) THINK THIS IS HOT... :D

BOLD AND CAPS LOCK FOR THE WIN!!!

We are such dorks.

But I still love you. And this story. That is all.

:lol:

I am so glad someone took this prompt. HOTNESS

Thank you!!!

UNF.

This whole fic is like the hottest thing ever, seriously. I'm so glad you continued it! :yes::drool::blushing:

:lol::heart: Thanks:)

THANK YOU! I'M GLAD PEOPLE (BESIDES MYSELF) THINK THIS IS HOT... :heart:

BOLD AND CAPS LOCK FOR THE WIN!!!

We are such dorks.

But I still love you. And this story. That is all.

:heart:

Heee, we are dorks. But we are dorks together. :heart:

:lol: omgggg I lost the ability to think.

I loveee it. I don't even read Wincest. But....my brain exploded into goop.

No, I don't read Wincest. Of course I don't.

ZOMG.

:blushing:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Of course not!!

:) Thank you so much for reading!

P.S. How would you guys feel about Sam/Dean where Sam has the cold and Dean has the sneeze!kink??

P.S. How would you guys feel about Sam/Dean where Sam has the cold and Dean has the sneeze!kink??

I will love and read anything you write... so if you feel inspired please please please write and post more

Archived