Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

Prompt: Sneezekink!Sam and Dean are stuck in ridonkulous gridlock traffic. Dean's coming down with a bad cold and he can't stop sneezing. Sam is all, "Why now? Whyyy? Gnnnarghgh." Sam/Dean pls.

Title: Traffic Jam

KTCHSH!”

Sam’s head snaps to the right, and Dean gives him a sheepish grin, his nostrils flaring.

“What was that?” Sam’s eyes flicker back to the long line of cars in front of them. There’s a honk in the distance, and the cars in the lane next to them move forward and eighth of an inch.

“Um, a s-sneeze?” Dean turns his upper body away but Sam still sees him scrub a knuckle back and forth under his nose.

Sam fiddles with the rearview mirror, taps his thumb against the steering wheel.

“Heh-HRTSHCH-eh!”

“What-”

“Hutch-ESHSH! Keep your eyes on the road.” Dean blushes under Sam’s hungry stare. “EshchSHUH!”

“We’re not even moving, in case you haven’t-”

“HUPTCH-uhh!”

“Oh god. Are you doing that on purpose?”

Sam quickly glances around; there’s a kid staring at him through the back window of the car next to them. He notices the car in front of them has moved forward, so he lets up on the brake and inches forward.

“I’m n-not doing it on purpose!” Dean drags his sleeve under his nose, and Sam can’t take his eyes off of him.

“Are you getting sick? Oh god, is this why you wanted me to drive? This is why you wanted me to drive, isn’t it?”

“Sam, calm d-down.”

Sam cracks the window, leans his overheated cheek against the cool glass, tightens both hands on the steering wheel.

The exit is so close.

“Can you roll up your window? ‘S cold in here.”

Sam rolls the window back up and pulls his jacket off.

Epeshsh!”

“Dean-”

“Sam, I’m sorry. I can’t h-help huhhh!” His head snaps forward. “UTCHshoo! Hetch-shuh!”

Sam groans and squirms in his seat.

“You were fine an hour ago.”

Dean shoots him an apologetic look, then his eyes widen as his breath gives a sudden hitch.

“No.”

“S-sorry…hehh…”

“No, no, no. No.”

“S-Sam, I c-can’t uhhh…my nose-”

“Don’t talk either.”

Dean presses his lips together and tucks his fist under his nose. Sam forces himself to stare straight ahead, at the exit sign. He tries to block out the squeaky, hitchy panting sounds Dean is starting to make as they move forward a tiny bit.

“Hih…ehh…”

Sam grinds his teeth together and wonders how well the Impala would do off-road.

“Huh-KSHCH!”

By some miracle, they’re in the right lane, and as soon as there’s enough room Sam floors it, speeding off the freeway faster than he’s ever driven before.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh... I must confess I've secretly already read this one on LJ :bleh:

Anyway... GAH! ... :rockon: This scenario is very... interesting. :omg:

Dean shoots him an apologetic look, then his eyes widen as his breath gives a sudden hitch.

“No.”

“S-sorry…hehh…”

“No, no, no. No.”

“Don’t talk either.”

Dean presses his lips together and tucks his fist under his nose. Sam forces himself to stare straight ahead, at the exit sign. He tries to block out the squeaky, hitchy panting sounds Dean is starting to make as they move forward a tiny bit.

“Hih…ehh…”

Sam grinds his teeth together and wonders how well the Impala would do off-road.

And I LOVE this bit. :blushing:

OhmyJeez....thank GOD it's Friday and SPN comes on tonight...otherwise....we might have problems! You literally KILL me with your slash fics...and I don't normally DO slash fics!!!

What is happening to this world!?!?!

Yes. Beautiful. ^_^

Gaaah, these drabbles make me want to hear Dean have a sneezing fit even though I'm a Sammy girl... they sound so ridiculously juicy. :lol: I love how Dean feels semi-embarrassed here, and how Sam can hardly stand it.

"Oh god. Are you doing that on purpose?"

-_- So many awesome lines.

YOU ARE MY HERO.

Every one of these is glorious. I especially love dopey!Dean, aw.

I was watching "The End" the other day and your signature shot came up and I was like, "AHA! This is where that comes from!"

That is all.

Except gahhhhhhhhhgh for "Traffic Jam." Grnghgfgyes.

Oooh... I must confess I've secretly already read this one on LJ :frust:

Anyway... GAH! ... :shutup: This scenario is very... interesting. :lol:

“No.”

“S-sorry…hehh…”

“No, no, no. No.”

“Don’t talk either.”

“Hih…ehh…”

And I LOVE this bit. :laugh:

:bawl: Thank you!! Isn't that meme WONDERFUL? Glad you liked it!!

OhmyJeez....thank GOD it's Friday and SPN comes on tonight...otherwise....we might have problems! You literally KILL me with your slash fics...and I don't normally DO slash fics!!!

What is happening to this world!?!?!

I've been wondering the same thing...thanks so much for reading!!

This is so evil it makes me feel bad for enjoying and re-reading and re-reading it.

Hee, yay for re-reading!! Thanks:)

I love love love this one

And I love love love your comment:)

YOU ARE MY HERO.

AWWWW:) Thank you!!!!!!

Yes. Beautiful. :down:

Gaaah, these drabbles make me want to hear Dean have a sneezing fit even though I'm a Sammy girl... they sound so ridiculously juicy. B( I love how Dean feels semi-embarrassed here, and how Sam can hardly stand it.

"Oh god. Are you doing that on purpose?"

:lol: So many awesome lines.

Um, yeah...I'm 100-million% a Sammy girl, BUT...when Sam has a sneeze kink, I like the sneezy-Dean lots:) Thanks for reading!!

YOU ARE MY HERO.

I was watching "The End" the other day and your signature shot came up and I was like, "AHA! This is where that comes from!"

That is all.

Except gahhhhhhhhhgh for "Traffic Jam." Grnghgfgyes.

Its a beautiful picture, beautiful episode, beautiful man-tears.

I am so happy that you liked it! (and that you told me again:D)

• 2 weeks later...

A/N:Hola! So I'm just catching up on posting a bunch of fics from the beautiful, wonderful, glorious MEME and there are two Sam/Dean fics, one Jensen & Jared (gen) fic, and then two Jensen/Jared fics. I'll post the two SPN fics here, and then the 3 RPF fics in the next post. Oh, and I'm really sorry if I have already posted these here. Okay, here we go...

1. Steamy

Prompt: Dean's got a cold with a side of sinus infection. It feels like his face is going to explode every time he sneezes or sniffles or blows his nose. There's whimpering. Sam tries to help, but Dean says no to everything he suggests. So Sam gives up and takes a shower. A few minutes later, Dean shuffles into the bathroom, sits on the floor and tries to breathe in the steam.

Sam flips through TV channels with the remote, his free hand making a pattern up and down Dean’s back.

Dean’s asleep, his face pressed into Sam’s lap, and he’s making the most awful snoring noises that Sam’s ever heard. Sam’s torn between letting him sleep longer and waking him, because he sounds like he’s about to drown in his own snot, but at the same time it’s the most sleep he’s gotten in the past few days due to a nasty sinus infection.

Halfway through the eleven o’clock news, Dean coughs himself awake, face scrunched up in pain. Sam easily reaches across him to the nightstand for the bottle of water that’s sitting there, but Dean waves it away, one hand pressed to his chest as he coughs.

Eventually, the hacking subsides, and he settles back against Sam’s leg, face turned up toward Sam.

“Hey,” Sam says quietly, watching as Dean blinks sleepily up at him.

“Hey.” Dean’s voice is gravelly. “Tibe is it?” He carefully breathes through his mouth, and Sam moves his hand to Dean’s back again.

“Almost midnight. How you doin’?”

Dean closes his eyes, opens them again as a horrified look crosses his face.

“Uh-ihhh…f-fugck.” His eyelashes flutter and he quickly presses a first under his nose before sitting up. He’s tense, chest heaving, irritated nose flaring, and Sam has to make a conscious effort to keep his hands to himself as Dean struggles with the sneeze.

“HehhHHH…”

“It won’t hurt as much if you just sneeze,” Sam blurts out after a minute, and Dean looks at him with wide, watery eyes before lowering his hand. Sam takes the opportunity to resume the back rubbing, and he slips his free hand into Dean’s.

“Hihhh…HHHTCH-CHUH!” There’s a short second of silence, then a pitiful whimper.

“Aww, babe.” Sam tugs Dean to him. He grabs a Kleenex and very gently dabs at Dean’s red nose, but Dean turns his head away with a moan. “That one hurt a lot, huh?”

“Feels like by fugckigg face is goigg to explode.” He carefully rests his forehead against Sam’s shoulder and sniffles, then whimpers as the action sends a new wave of pain throughout his sinuses. “Nnngh. You were wrogg.”

“Wrong about what?”

“It did hurt as buch.”

Sam squeezes Dean’s bicep and pulls the covers around them.

“Want some more Tylenol?”

“Doh,” Dean murmurs into his shirt. “Wond’t help.”

“You sure?”

“Duhthing is goigg to help.”

Sam presses a kiss to the top of Dean’s head, pulls the blanket tighter.

“I don’t know about that. How about the nose spray?” Dean shakes his head, absently running his thumb along the seam of Sam’s jeans under the blanket. A few seconds later, he’s pushing away, arms tangled in the blanket as he tries to raise his hands to his face.

“Oh shi-HATCHshuh!” He makes a choked sound, then sags against Sam, sheets clutched in his fists. “I just wandt it to stop.”

Sam pulls Dean against his chest, presses his lips to Dean’s neck.

“I know. Let me go get the nose spray.”

“Doh.”

“Dean, c’mon, it’ll-”

“Doh.” He wriggles out of Sam’s arms, slides down in the bed, settles on his side. “Just wadda sleep.”

“You’ll be able to fall asleep better if you-” Dean cuts him off with a miserable moan. Sam climbs out of bed.

“We could try that hot towel thing again.”

“Dond’t wandt to.”

Sam sighs, looks around the room, and pushes the box of Kleenex toward Dean.

“Maybe if you try blowing your nose?” Sam suggests, and he helpfully pulls out a Kleenex, but Dean shakes his head and rolls to his other side, back to Sam.

“Doh,” he says weakly. “Hurts too buch.”

Sam sinks back onto the bed, rubs circles between Dean’s shoulder blades, but Dean shrugs him off.

“Just-” Dean stops as a violent shiver wracks his body. “Uh. Just l-leave be alode.”

Sam frowns and runs a hand through his hair, adjusts the covers over Dean, and sighs.

“Fine. I’m gonna take a shower. Yell if you need anything.” Dean doesn’t reply. Sam goes into the bathroom, and he hears a wet sniffle followed by a whimper before he closes the door.

Sam strips out of his clothes, turns on the water. He opens the door a little before he steps under the hot spray, peeks out to check that Dean is still alive, and then leaves it open, just in case.

Steam fills the tiny bathroom instantly as the hot water cascades over Sam’s head, runs down his torso, soothes his muscles that are stiff from lying in bed with Dean all day.

It’s only five minutes later when he hears a sneeze from the room, followed by a muffled curse, and then coughing, closer this time.

There’s a creaking noise, and very slowly, he pulls back the curtain. Dean is in the doorway, motel blanket wrapped around his shoulders. He’s holding a Kleenex to his nose, doesn’t see Sam, and he’s snuffling pathetically into it.

Sam pulls the curtain closed at smiles to himself, listens as Dean shuffles in. He imagines Dean maybe sitting down, breathing in the steam, and sure enough, when he looks out again Dean’s sitting on the floor, back against the wall. The blanket is wrapped tightly around him, and there’s a box of Kleenex sitting next to him.

While Sam finishes showering, he can hear Dean’s breath hitching loudly.

Huhhh! Ehh-hehhh…”He grunts, and then Sam hears a sneeze.

“Hiii-ishchoo!”

“Hey,” Sam says as he steps out, acting like he didn’t know Dean had come in. “Bless you.”

Dean jumps a little, then sends a small smile up at him.

“Hey,” he says almost shyly. Sam grabs a towel and dries himself off while Dean watches.

“You liking the show?”

“Thought the steam would help.”

“Did it?” Dean does sound less congested, and his face is flushed, a little sweaty, but he looks better than he has all day.

Dean nods, pulls out a Kleenex in time to catch another wet sneeze. “HUH-htchch!” He makes a weak attempt at blowing his nose after, and Sam grins when it doesn’t seem to cause him too much pain.

“Looks like it did help.”

Dean nods, eyelids heavy.

“Alright, let’s get you back into bed. Just let me get dressed first.” Sam reaches for his close, and Dean reaches for his calf.

“Dean?”

He looks down to see his sleepy brother ginning up at him.

“You don’t have to get dressed first.”

2. Nurse Sammy

Prompt: Do we all remember how hot Sam looked in his nurse's outfit in, I think it was "Houses of the Holy"? I would love to see a situation where Sam, wearing the nurse's outfit, busts out his nursing skillz on Dean. Maybe he gets back from the interview where he's been posing as a nurse and finds Dean all sneezy and in need of aid. Maybe the situation is different. Maybe he's all sneezekink!Sammy and they're slashy. It's up to you!

Sam opens the door to the motel room and is greeted by a loud sneeze.

HSHCH-uhh!”

“Wow.”

Dean looks up at him, his eyes bright.

“Perfect tibigg,” he says from behind his hands. Sam sets down the bag he’s carrying and shrugs out of his jacket while Dean gurgles into a Kleenex.

“How’re you feeling?”

“Oh my God. What are you wearing?”

Sam looks down at himself, then back at Dean.

“You don’t like it?” Sam ducks his head, dimples showing. “I was talking to the witness at the hospital, remember?”

Dean coughs into his pillow. He pushes himself up into a sitting position and narrows his eyes. “Turn around.”

Sam looks confused, but complies.

“Mmmm.”

“What?” Sam laughs, spins back around to find Dean eyeing him hungrily.

“Your ass looks good in those white pants.”

Sam ducks his head again, and when he looks up his face is neutral.

“That’s not an appropriate thing for a patient to say to his nurse.”

“My nurse-? Come over here and I’ll show you what’s appropriate.”

“Cute.” Sam walks over to the motel desk, ruffles through the paper bag of groceries he’d brought back with him.

“Okay, Dean, time for your medicine.”

Sam sets various boxes and bottles onto the nightstand, then pulls a chair over to the bed. He goes into the bathroom and returns with a cup of water, which he offers to Dean before tapping a few pills out of a bottle into his palm. He sits, leans forward, holds his hand out.

“Tylenol first.”

“Yes, nurse,” Dean smirks, swallowing the pills. He watches as Sam pours out a dose of NyQuil, then swallows that too before licking his lips slowly. He sees Sam’s eyes flicker to his mouth as he runs his tongue over his lower lip. Sam’s knees are right up against the bed.

“Open up.” Sam produces a thermometer.

Dean lets his jaw drop obediently, and Sam slides the thermometer slowly under his tongue. His fingers brush Dean’s chin.

“Stho, ab I hot?” Dean asks around the thermometer after a minute. Sam pulls it out and considers it.

“You’re very hot. I’m going to have to cool you down.”

Dean answers with a cough and a shiver, but Sam has disappeared into the bathroom again. This time he comes back with a wet washcloth.

Sam brushes his fingertips across Dean’s forehead, then follows with the cool cloth. He wipes Dean’s brow, presses the cloth to the side of Dean’s neck. Dean closes his eyes at the soothing touch, then jerks away when his nose suddenly itches.

Huhh! HPTCHshoo!”

Sam stares, wide-eyed, as Dean’s nostrils move in and out.

“Hahh-ESHSH-uh! Ktchchuh!” Dean presses the knuckle of his index finger to nose, catches Sam’s eyes, and a smile slowly spreads across his face. “Hehh…I thigk… thigk sobethigg is wrogg with be, durse. I c-cand’t stop- HUP-shchoo! Heh-etshch!” Dean groans, his eyelashes fluttering. “USHSH! Hihhh…”

Sam reaches over, face hot, and replaces Dean’s hand with his own, presses his finger under Dean’s nostrils until his breathing evens.

“Can’t have that. I’m not done taking care of you yet.”

Dean catches his wrist, runs his thumb over Sam’s palm. His breath is shaky. “Thagks. Thigk I albost pulled a buscle.”

Sam quickly pulls away and stands up, goes over to the desk. He takes his time, listens to Dean sniffling and coughing behind him, and grins when Dean makes a noise of impatience.

“Sab,” Dean whines congestedly. “Cub here.”

Sam turns, equipped with a box of Kleenex, and Dean smirks.

“How are you feeling?” Sam asks as he sits back down, and Dean sniffs hard.

“Hbb. I got a hot durse takigg care of be. So, pretty good.”

Sam pulls out a Kleenex, brings it to Dean’s nose.

“Blow.”

Dean tips his nose up under Sam’s long fingers, blows hard into the Kleenex. Sam closes his eyes for a second, then replaces the Kleenex with a fresh one.

“Now again.”

Dean empties his nose until he’s just pushing air out, and Sam swipes the Kleenex gently under both nostrils.

“Now,” Sam continues. “Time to tuck you in.”

Dean nods seriously, massages his nose between his fingers. Sam grabs his hand, pulls his arms down against his side, then pulls the comforter up to his chin. He tucks one side under, then the other, all the way Dean’s body.

“There. Now, you,” he leans down and kisses the tip of Dean’s nose. “Get some sleep.”

Dean closes his eyes. He’s pleasantly warm, and Sam is running his hands through his hair.

“Gonna join me?” He murmurs, and opens one eye to see Sam beaming.

“Of course,” Sam answers before kicking off his shoes. Dean stops him when he starts to take off his shirt.

“You can leave the nurse outfit on, if you want.”

Prompt:Jensen and Jared are doing an interview and one of them has a sneezy cold and has to try and keep themselves composed for the camera, but is failing, and the other one offers tissues and makes jokes.

3. Version One: Jensen

Jensen snaps awake at the loud knocking on his door, and for a second he forgets where he is.

His head is pounding, his nose stuffed up, the cold he felt coming on yesterday seemingly here full force. He’s wondering why the hell he’s even awake when another knock on the door and a muffled shout reminds him that he’s in a hotel room, and that it’s probably Jared on the other side of the door.

“Coming, coming,” he croaks out, his voice rough and gravelly.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and pulls the door open, and sure enough there’s Jared, a little breathless and entirely too cheerful.

“Hey! Good, you’re up. Wanna get something to eat before the interview?”

“The inter- oh shit.”

Jared pushes past Jensen into the room, bounces down on the edge of the unmade bed.

“Did you forget?”

Jensen answers with a hacking cough that has Jared springing back up.

“Dude, you sound like crap!”

“Yeah, think I’m getting sick,” Jensen moans, then sneezes. “HRTCHshuh!”

“I think you were getting sick yesterday, but you wouldn’t listen to me yesterday.”

“HNXSH-chuh! Ouch, that hurt.”

“Dude, that sucks,” Jared says sympathetically. “You gonna be up for the interview today?”

Jensen shrugs, massages a temple.

“Do I have a choice? I’ll just take a shitload of medicine. ‘S not that bad.”

“Yeah, but do you hear yourself?”

Hehh…I’ll be f-fine…HEHTCH!”

Jared hands him a Kleenex from the box on the table.

“I’ll talk extra so you don’t have to talk as much.”

“You always talk extra,” Jensen says, but the smile he gives Jared is grateful.

By the time they’ve started the interview, Jensen’s voice is quickly fading.

They’d stopped at a drugstore and Jared had forced him to buy decongestants and throat lozenges, and while they’ve started to kick in, neither are doing anything for his pounding headache.

He tries to keep his face neutral as they answer questions, but every time he swallows his throat burns.

They, or more accurately Jared, has answered about five questions from fans when Jensen feels the steady, irritating itch that’s been lingering in his sinuses flare up, and he knows he’s going to sneeze.

Part of him wants to duck off camera, but he doesn’t want to make too big a deal over it, and he doesn’t want to take up more time than they have to. He brings his arm up to his face just in time to sneeze into the crook of his elbow, twice.

“HETchoo! HPTCH-shuh! Uh, excuse me.”

“Bless you,” Jared says, then continues talking smoothly, as if nothing happened.

“Thanks,” Jensen murmurs quietly, trying to remember what the question was. He gives his nose a rough swipe with his knuckles, but the tickle is still there.

“Hah-ISHOO!” The third sneeze is louder, harder to contain, and he catches it with both hands. Jared looks over at him, concern on his face, and then his eyes widen.

“I almost forgot!” He reaches down under his seat and comes up with a box of Kleenex that Jensen hadn’t even noticed he had with him. “Lucky for you I make it a habit to carry around a box of Kleenex in my back pocket every day,” Jared jokes as Jensen grabs one out.

Jensen laughs, but he twists away in his seat, sneezes once more into the Kleenex, and doesn’t really blow into it, just wipes his nose before tucking it into his pocket.

“Sorry,” he mumbles, and Jared smiles.

“Jensen is a little under the weather right now,” he says, for the camera. “With my luck I’ll have what he’s got by tomorrow.”

Jensen laughs softly again, rubs his throat as Jared goes back to what he was saying earlier.

“Anyway, yeah, I think that Sam and Dean’s relationship in season seven will be more…”

Jensen lets Jared talk, adding in a few words here and there, but mostly trying not to cough or sneeze again. His voice cracks embarrassingly when he answers a question about directing another episode, and from there on he sticks to nodding at whatever Jared says.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jared sees Jensen reaching up to rub his throat again. Time to end the interview, as far as he’s concerned. He finishes answering the current question, then looks directly at the camera.

“Thank y’all guys for the questions, and be sure to watch the season seven premiere of Supernatural on Friday, September twenty-third. Thanks.”

It takes Jensen a second to realize that they’re done, and he looks up to see a very worried-looking Jared peering down at him.

“Dude, you okay?”

“Yeah,” Jensen whispers. His throat hurts too much to talk.

“Damn, you should be in bed, not here. C’mon.”

Jensen allows himself be pulled up out of his chair and to the car.

“I was spacing out. Did I look like an idiot?”

“Nah, you looked fine. Well, you looked sick, but not like an idiot.”

“But I sounded like an idiot.”

Jared just laughs. Jensen puts a face to his hand, mumbles into it. “That’s reassuring.”

“I’m sure someone will watch it and think your voice sounded sexy or something. Don’t worry too much about it.”

And Jensen, oddly enough, believes him, because if Jared thinks there’s nothing to worry about, then he’s probably right.

“Thanks.”

“No prob. Now let’s get you back so you can rest. You look terrible.”

“Just a cold,” he murmurs, but he lets Jared worry over him all the way until he’s back at the hotel, bundled up under the covers, falling asleep to the sound of Jared flipping through TV channels and humming something out of tune under his breath.

4. Version Two: Jared

“You’re kind of sexy right now.”

“Yeah?” Jared cracks an eye open, but stays where he is, leaning against the door. He clears his throat a couple of times.

“God, yes. Especially when you do that.” Jensen’s hand covers his, and Jared clears his throat again.

“Like that?” He closes his eye again and sniffles. Jensen’s warm hand moves to his thigh. Jared sighs congestedly, then sits upright, pushing Jensen’s hand away.

“Hey! No teasing. We have an interview in like ten minutes.”

“So?”

The car pulls up in front of the studio.

“So,” Jared says, unbuckling before pulling a tissue from his pocket. “Keep it up and I’ll purposefully sneeze all over you during the interview.” He blows his nose into the tissue and gets out of the car, waits until Jensen joins him before continuing.

“Try explaining why you have a-”

“Jared! Jensen!” They’re met by a couple of people who usher them inside and get them ready for the interview, and then they’re seated in front of a camera. Jared excuses himself and goes around the corner to blow his nose before they start, and when he comes back Jensen’s staring at him interestedly.

“You okay?”

Jared nods and sniffles as quietly as he possibly can. Several times throughout the interview he has to rubs his nose to keep from sneezing, and if Jensen notices, he does an incredible job of not showing it.

His throat gets scratchier as the interview progresses, and eventually he notices that Jensen will shift in his chair whenever he clears his throat and then take over whatever Jared’s saying, so he won’t have to keep talking.

Just as they’re finishing, Jensen flashes him a bright smile, eyes hungry, and Jared feels his face flushing. It catches him off guard, and the sneeze that he’s been holding off suddenly takes over.

“EKSCH-chuh!” His nose tingles, and he pinches it between his thumb and index finger for a long moment. He can feel Jensen’s eyes on him.

The interviewer blesses him, thanks them for answering her questions, and then they’re done.

Jensen waits until they’re mostly alone before grabbing Jared by the hand and pulling him into an empty hallway.

“Thank god,” he breathes, mouthing Jared’s jaw. “You don’t even know…”

“My pain is your gain,” Jared teases, massaging the bridge of his nose, and Jensen stiffens in his arms.

“Shit, babe, you must feel like crap right now. ‘M sorry.”

“KNK-ishoo! Ugh. A little. But that’s why you’re gonna kiss me and make me better, right?” He pulls Jensen back to him, sniffles into his ear before pressing his lips to Jensen’s.

“Can’t wait to go back and watch that interview,” Jensen murmurs against Jared’s neck.

“And I can’t wait to get back to our room.”

Jensen leans back, eyes shining.

“What the hell are we waiting for then?”

5. What You Want, aka Sequel to the Jared Version

“You haven’t sneezed since we left the studio,” Jensen whines, not bothering to mask his disappointment.

Jared laughs and wraps an arm around his waist, pulls him close, presses his lips to Jensen’s temple before sniffling.

“Maybe I’m saving it.”

“For what, marriage? You-” Jared cuts him off, his lips warm against Jensen’s. He sinks onto the bed, pulls Jensen down with him, breaks away only because he has to cough.

“My throat is a little scratchy though.”

“Mmm. Not the same.” Jensen murmurs against Jared’s broad chest. Jared runs his hand through the back of Jensen’s short hair and feigns hurt.

“Hey, you could at least pretend like you care about my well-being.”

“I care about you being sneezy. Isn’t that enough?”

Jared rolls his eyes, then turns away to cough hard into his arm. When the coughing subsides, he flops down on his back on the bed.

“This sucks.”

Jensen leans over and presses a kiss to his forehead, then goes to his suitcase. He digs around for a minute before he comes up with a bag of mentholated cough drops, which he tosses over to Jared.

“Mmm. I love you.” He unwraps on and puts it in his mouth, sucking on it a moment before sniffling a little. “These things make my nose run.”

Jared pulls two Kleenex from the box and presses them to his nose. Jensen rejoins him on the bed.

“Yeah?” Jensen props himself up on one elbow, slowly takes the Kleenex from Jared and drops them in the little trash can next to the bed.

“Y-yeah…Jen, what are you doing?”

Jensen reaches over and traces Jared’s lips with an index finger, then strokes the tip of his nose. Jared’s breath catches as Jensen teases his flaring nostrils with feather-light touches.

Hehh…you’re s-so impatient.”

Jensen dips down for a kiss, tastes menthol, lingers for a long second before he nuzzles his nose against Jared’s.

“Huh-TCHSH!” Jared only turns his head slightly, and Jensen moves in to kiss the side of his flushed nose.

“No I’m not.”

“Hutcheshsh!”

“God, Jared-”

“KTCHCH-eh!”

God. So fucking hot.”

Jared’s breath is still hitching. He squints at Jensen through fluttering eyelashes before his head snaps forward a fourth time.

Hahh-ishoo!”

Jensen kisses the tip of his nose, rests his head against Jared’s chest.

“See? I’m not impatient. I just know how to get what I want.”

A/N: Oh, looky. We have sneezekink!Sam, sneezekink!Dean, and sneezekink!Jensen...guess that means sneezekink!Jared is next!! B(

A/N: Oh, looky. We have sneezekink!Sam, sneezekink!Dean, and sneezekink!Jensen...guess that means sneezekink!Jared is next!!

:cold3::rollslow::rollfast: :rollfast: :rollfast:

:blush: I think I would love anything you write. It makes my day to see updates to this thread, even though I was initially opposed to Wincest...it's just so hot the way you write it. I support sneezekink!Jared next, by the way :D
A/N: Oh, looky. We have sneezekink!Sam, sneezekink!Dean, and sneezekink!Jensen...guess that means sneezekink!Jared is next!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:blushing::heart: Soon, soon. I've got bunches of stuff that I'm working on:P

....Gotta collect 'em all? =B

:laugh::laugh: Oh you people make me laugh!!

:blush: I think I would love anything you write. It makes my day to see updates to this thread, even though I was initially opposed to Wincest...it's just so hot the way you write it. I support sneezekink!Jared next, by the way :D

Aww, thank you!! Haha sneezekink!Jared totally wants to happen, but he's in line behind some other fics:) But soon!

Surprise surprise, more from the meme!!

Title: Warehouse

Prompt:Dean gets a noseful of something he's allergic to and it makes him sneeze like crazy but he finds it feels kinda nice. He knows sneezekink!Sam likes what's happening so he's all, "You may watch, but no touching," so that he can watch Sam watching him. Eventually the no-touch rule goes out the window. Slash of course. :blush:

“Okay, Dean, add the powder.”

Sam wipes the back of his hand across his forehead and pulls the hem of his shirt away from his body.

It’s sweltering inside the warehouse, and the sooner they get this done the sooner they can get back to the air-conditioned motel and strip out of their sweaty clothes, and not necessarily in that order.

There’s no answer from Dean, and Sam glances over to see that he’s currently distracted by the ingredients that they’re using for the ritual. He watches, an amused smile spreading on his face, as Dean pushes a wooden bowl back and forth between his hands. He doesn’t even realize Sam is watching him. He starts picking at the label on a jar and jumps when Sam clears his throat.

“Is this boring you?”

Dean twists the lid off the jar and spins it on the table like a top.

“Nope.”

Sam stops the spinning lid with one hand and wipes the side of his face on his shoulder.

“What is this stuff anyway?” Dean picks up the jar, which is filled with a fine, brownish powder, and takes a curious sniff. He immediately reels back, almost dropping the jar, and makes a startled sound before clamping a hand over his nose.

“Whoa,” he says, his voice muffled behind his hand. “That’s some strong shit.”

Sam watches with interest as Dean rubs his nose until it turns pink. His nostril flare and his pinches the bridge of his nose, eyes watering.

“You’re not supposed to snort it, moron,” Sam laughs, not once taking his eyes from Dean’s face.

“You’re th-the moron-hehhh…”

Suddenly, Sam’s face is hot, and it has nothing to do with the temperature. Dean’s breath catches, and he raises his arm in front of his face, the way he does every time he’s about to-

“Uh-HETCHSH!”

He grabs the edge of the table, face still buried in the crook of his arm, and sneezes again.

“HPTCH-shuh! Oh my god.”

“Um,” Sam says intelligently. Dean goes back to rubbing his nose, and he slowly walks toward Sam, sniffling.

“Ugh. My nose itches so bad,” Dean says as he reaches out to wipe away a bead of sweat from Sam’s upper lip with his thumb. He gasps and his head snaps forward. “Ehhh…htchshSHOO!”

Sam groans loudly. He wraps an arm around Dean and pulls him close, kisses him fervently before pushing away with another groan.

“Do you think,” he leans forward, presses a kiss to Dean’s pinkish nose, “you could maybe hold off on that? We really need to get this done…” he trails off, pulls Dean closer when Dean sniffles, and kisses a trail along his jaw.

“I can try,” Dean says, and Sam’s mouth covers his again. “Mmm.”

Sam inhales shakily, untangles himself from Dean. He turns to the table, but Dean moves in close behind him, hot against his back, and sniffs.

“Dean!”

“Sorry.” Dean moves around to the other side of the table with a smirk, but not before he smacks Sam’s ass.

Sam tries to concentrate on the task before him, but it’s nearly impossible with Dean sniffling across the table from him. When he makes the mistake of looking up, he finds Dean leaning on his forearms on the table, green eyes fixed on him.

“You’re sweating, Sammy.” Dean straightens. “Damn. So fucking sexy when you get all hot and sweaty like that.”

Sam swallows hard.

Hitshchuh! Oh my God,” Dean laughs. “I’m really not doing that on purpose,” he says, wiping his nose with his palm. “Maybe I’m allergic to that shit.”

“Allergic?”

“Y-y-ehhhHTCHSH! Hetsh-uh! God…heh-KTCHSH!” Dean sniffs hard and straightens, panting hard.

“Whoa, hey. Are you okay?” Sam bites his lip, and Dean squints at him, watery-eyed, before sneezing again.

“HechSHOO! Uh. Yeah, Sammy, I’m good.” He waggles his eyebrows, comes back around the table.

“What if you really are allergic, Dean? You’ve never been allergic to anything be-”

Hatchshuh!”

“Fuck, you’re- do you need like, allergy pills or something?” Sam lets out a shaky breath as Dean scrubs at his nose.

“No, no, it’s okay. It’s just, my nose is all tingly, and it won’t stop itching. But it’s…it’s good.” Dean stops rubbing his nose, and his nostrils flare in and out.

“G-good?”

“Yeah, feels kinda good, actually.”

Sam moans and starts to move forward, but Dean holds out a hand.

“N-no,” Dean says breathily. “You stay right there. No touching.”

Sam takes a step back, swallows audibly. Dean inhales sharply, head tilted back slightly, nostrils twitching, and if Sam wasn’t hard before, he is now.

He reaches down, but is stilled by Dean’s low voice.

“No. Touching.”

Dean stands there, sniffling, his eyelashes fluttering. He slowly raises his arm in front of his face, almost frozen for a second, before he sneezes again.

HETSHCH-uh!”

Sam moans, and Dean takes a small step forward, his own cock hardening at the look of pure want on Sam’s face.

Hehhh…S-Sam…God, I have to sneeze so bad.” Dean scrunches up his nose and touches the tip of it nose lightly, and Sam licks his lips, his gaze intense. “Heh-ketchsh! Huhh…so itchy, and-HRTSHchuh! God, can’t s-stop sneezing, Sammy. Nnhh…ehhh…You like that, h-huh?”

Sam nods, his eyes full of desire. He’s breathing heavily and Dean slowly inches closer, makes Sam back up until he’s up against the wall. Sam reaches behind him, his hands finding only smooth, hot metal, and he curls his hands into fists. His heart is pounding in his chest.

Ehhh…heh-uhh-CHUH! Sam,” he moans with a wet sniffle, and Sam suddenly closes the gap and kisses Dean hungrily, rocking him back a few steps.

“I thought I- huh-HETCHshoo! I said no-” Sam grabs his ass. “Touching.”

“Can’t fucking help it, you’re so fucking-” Sam gets a fistful of Dean’s shirt and spins him around, pushes him up against the wall and pins him there with his body. His mouth is hot and rough against Dean’s neck, his jaw, his lips, and Dean’s still sneezing the whole time.

“Oh, fuck, Sam- KTSHSH!” Sam’s got his shirt off and Dean sneezes onto his bare skin. He has Dean out of his clothes in a matter of seconds, and they sink to the ground, not caring about the hard cement.

“Well,” Dean murmurs against Sam’s chest, later, when Sam’s running his hands through his short hair and kissing him lazily. “I guess we can check abandoned warehouse off our list.”

That was sooo absouletly sexy! I never read Sam and Dean stories especially incest....but that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking hott the hot breathing...the sniffling the trying to talk while about to sneeze mmmmm I :wub::boom::lol::drool::drool::dribble:

:hyp:

Too make this into a series! :P next Sam is sick ^^ mm

I am such an idiot!!!!!

I did not read this before!!!!!!! WHY OH WHY OH WHY????????????????????

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now going to go and read all of your supernatural fics!!!!!!!

I know I'll enjoy them, even if they are in a different style :hyp::drool::P:lol::dribble::drool:

This is a smoking hot pile of smoking hotness.

For some reason this line stands out amongst all the others and makes me happy every time I read this:

Sam watches with interest as Dean rubs his nose until it turns pink.

I.

Love.

You.

Aww, love you too! :heart:

That was sooo absouletly sexy! I never read Sam and Dean stories especially incest....but that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking hott the hot breathing...the sniffling the trying to talk while about to sneeze mmmmm I :wub::boom::dead::P:heart::knifed:

:heart:

Too make this into a series! :P next Sam is sick ^^ mm

Whoa, that's a lot of o's there:) Thank you very much! Oh, and there's definitely a sick!Sam/Dean fic that is coming soon:)

I am such an idiot!!!!!

I did not read this before!!!!!!! WHY OH WHY OH WHY????????????????????

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now going to go and read all of your supernatural fics!!!!!!!

I know I'll enjoy them, even if they are in a different style :laugh::heart::innocent::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Hey, thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think:) I'm happy that you liked this!!

... Sam would have a list, wouldn't he?

LOL, he so would:)

This is a smoking hot pile of smoking hotness.

For some reason this line stands out amongst all the others and makes me happy every time I read this:

Sam watches with interest as Dean rubs his nose until it turns pink.

:laugh: Muchas gracias!!! And thanks for the smoking hot prompt;)

A/N: This is just a little bit of randomness that was kind of inspired by a stand at the farmer’s market I saw this last weekend called Soup-ernatural (they sold soup, in case you were wondering), which made me happy =D

P.S. It was totally the 27th when I started this...so Happy 27th:)

Dean wakes up with Sam leaning over him, an eager look on his face. He grins when he sees that Dean’s awake, then plants a kiss on the tip of his nose.

“What are you so happy about?” Dean asks grumpily before sniffling. His nose feels plugged up, but it’s running a little, and there’s a tickle in the back of his throat. His head is throbbing.

Sam settles on his side, leans against his arm with his head resting in his hand.

“You’re sick,” Sam smirks. “You were snoring.”

Dean yawns, then rolls toward Sam, pushing him on his back. “I don’t snore.” Now he’s leaning over Sam. “Why are you up so fucking early?”

Sam lifts his head and kisses Dean lightly. He slides his right hand down Dean’s back and over his ass.

“Exactly. You don’t snore, unless you’re stuffy,” he pauses to kiss Dean’s nose again, and Dean makes a weak noise of protest. “And I’m awake because you were snoring.”

“Mmmnn. ‘M not sick.” He flops onto his back.

And, it’s not early. It’s almost noon.” Sam continues, ignoring him. He’s still got one hand on Dean’s ass, and his other hand is making a slow trail down Dean’s chest, but Dean’s pounding headache is preventing him from fully enjoying it.

“Sam,” he mumbles, annoyed. “I have a headache. Let me go back to sleep.”

Sam’s hands and his warmth disappear, and Dean groans, shivering.

“Sam, come back. It’s cold in here.”

“You are so lucky I love you,” Sam says from somewhere across the room. “And that I think you’re fucking adorable when you’re like this.”

Dean mumbles something, then sniffs, sitting up abruptly.

“Dean?”

Dean looks confused, and he scrubs his nose hard before sneezing twice, bringing up the blankets to his face.

“HTCHSH-uh! Heh-kutshshoo!”

When he looks up unfocusedly, Sam’s standing above him with Tylenol and a glass of water.

“What do you bead, whed I’b like this? Oh shi- HUTCHshuh!”

“Shhh, lie back down. I’m going to take care of you.” He holds out his palm until Dean takes the pills, then waits until he swallows them before pushing him back onto the bed.

“Dond’t deed you to take c-care of- huhh…me.” He lifts his head and watches Sam, who’s over at the microwave. “Heh-PTSHCH!”

“Shut up. You love it when I take care of you.”

There’s a moment of silence, then sniffling from Dean.

“Cad you brigg be the tissues?”

Sam laughs, puts something into the microwave, and sets the timer before going back over to Dean. He grabs the box of tissues and settles next to Dean, back against the headboard. Dean’s nose is read and shiny where it’s running. Sam pulls a tissue from the box and folds it carefully over Dean’s nose, and Dean dutifully blows into it. Sam leans over and kisses Dean’s neck just as the microwave beeps loudly.

“What’s that?”

“Lunch.”

“Whed did you get food?”Dean sniffs thickly, still congested, and shivers.

Sam goes over and pulls a container from the microwave, then a bottle of juice from the small fridge.

“When you were sleeping,” Sam answers, obviously pleased with himself. He holds out the bottle of juice, then climbs back into the bed as Dean sits up.

“What kide of soup?”

Sam takes the lid off, tilts the container slightly so Dean can see the thick, red liquid mixed with grains of rice inside.

“I asked the chef to make it special,” he grins, then holds up a plastic soup spoon. Dean reaches for the spoon, but Sam pulls it away quickly.

“Let me,” Sam says, his puppy-dog eyes in full effect.

“I cad-HITCHshuh! I cad feed byself,” Dean grunts, dragging a tissue under his nose.

“Please?”

Sam can tell that Dean’s fighting a smile.

“Fide.”

Their eyes are locked as Sam brings a spoonful of soup up to his mouth and blows on it before guiding it toward Dean’s mouth. When Sam has fed him about half of it, Dean yawns and rubs at his eyes tiredly, shivering a little.

“You tired?” Dean nods, so Sam presses a kiss to his temple and gets up to put the container over on the table.

When he turns back to the bed, Dean has disappeared under the covers. Sam slips into the bed and joins him in his nest of blankets, making sure to pull the blanket all the way up over his head. It’s warm and dark, and he can hardly make Dean out in, but he hears Dean sniffling and can feel him shivering against him. Dean wriggles closer, buries his face into Sam’s shirt.

“I’b still cold,” Dean croaks, then sneezes into Sam’s chest. “HCHCH-shuh!”

Sam wraps his arms around him and holds him tight.

“I can take care of that.”

1. I

2. think this is

3. SO CUTE

4. and so HOT.

5. Sam and Dean

6. under the blanket fort

7. with Sam very very

8. carefully

9. pulling up the blankets over both their heads

10. is ADORABLE.

11. The spellings