Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

Guhh! Sneezy Sammy is always an epic win. :twisted: Seriously, the producers of Supernatural need to, like, make your stuff into episodes. I'm sure they wouldn't go for Wincest, but everything else should be A GO! Haha, excellent job as always, dear!

Awww, thank you!! I would die. THANK YOU :D

I hope you realize how absolutely adorable your writing is. You have amazing talent! I love all these little stories! Keep 'em coming!

Thank you so much!!!!

Eeeeeeee!!!!!

THERE'S MORE!???

Thank you thank you so much! Best birthday prezzie. Ever. You rocketh.

Coming sooonn. I'm super happy you liked part 1!!

*meeble*

>:D:D

This is totally cute - I like Dean taking care of a sick and somewhat grumpy Sam so much!!! And sick Sam is always my favourite!!

Me too!! Thank you thank youuuu:)

O_O......Wow i am soooooo mad at myself for not discovering this sooner.

I always saw this thread but never read it....im glad i did....it took me a few hours to read all of them (inbetween i was playing with my new puppy :lol:)

I never watched supernatural before so i had to look up the characters and get visuals before i read them....this just makes me want to watch supernatural now :D

The dean and sam pairing....oh my god i am lost for words.

Please never stop writing these k thanks :drool:

Hee thank you so much!!! I'm thrilled you read these!

I never watched supernatural before so i had to look up the characters and get visuals before i read them....this just makes me want to watch supernatural now :laugh:

Do it! It's awesome!!

This forum made me addicted to Supernatural!

AGREE.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Written for a comment-fic meme!

Sam thinks maybe he’s dreaming when he awakens to the sound of Dean blowing his nose. He closes his eyes and opens them again, then yawns. He’s not asleep, he realizes, and that’s definitely Dean blowing his nose. A second later, Dean’s settling back down on the bed next to him, spooning him from behind, sliding his hand over Sam’s hip. His chest against Sam’s back is hot, too hot.

Sam rolls all the way over and catches sight of Dean, who looks exhausted. Dark circles under his eyes, pale face, but he gives a small smile.

“Morning.”

Slowly, Sam reaches up and slides his fingers through Dean’s short hair, then presses his palm to his forehead. He leaves it there while Dean gives a small, congested sigh like he’s confirming it- he’s sick.

“Feels like you have a fever,” Sam says anyway, and Dean nods, his smile spreading wider.

“Woke up and my throat was on fire.” He leans forward, head on Sam’s chest. “Gonna take care of me?”

Sam nods and presses his lips to Dean’s forehead. Dean coughs, one hand over his mouth, and when the cough dies down there’s a hitch in his breath. He snuffles wetly, and Sam inches forward a little until they’re pressed up against each other, chest to chest. Then, almost as if he’s been waiting until the right moment, Dean sneezes.

“Heh-HHSHCH! Hhhh…htshSHUH!” Twice right into Sam’s shirt, with a gasp between them that makes Sam moan. It shakes the whole bed and Sam feels it throughout his entire body, a jolt of pleasure. Dean exhales shakily, hot against Sam’s skin, and then chuckles.

“Sorry.”

Sam guides Dean’s chin up with his hand and kisses him, greedy. His other hand slides down, under the covers. Dean pulls away after just a few seconds, his eyelashes fluttering. Sam thinks there might be Kleenex nearby, if Dean was blowing his nose earlier, but instead he guides Dean back against his chest.

“HPSHchoo!”

Sam shivers with pleasure.

“Tissue?” Dean asks breathlessly, eyes watering, then sneezes again. “Hih-HSHCHshuh!”

Sam spots the Kleenex box and watches Dean blow his nose several times.

“Mmh.” Sam hugs him close again once he’s done. “I’m going to take really good care of you.”

And, here are a few more that I’m not posting because they’re not very sneezy, but they might be of interest;)

Hugs http://hoodie-time.livejournal.com/464285....845661#t5845661

Prompt: Dean's been de-aged to about 2 or 3 and is sick & has a temp. Sam's really panicked and tries his best to look after his sick little brother, who keeps demanding hugs.

Untitled http://hoodie-time.livejournal.com/464285....869469#t5869469

Sam/Dean

Prompt: Chills. Dean's trying desperately to get warm while Sam's being meeeean trying to get him cool. That's all I want. (If you also wanted to throw some clothes/bed-sharing in there I would not stop you. Just sayin'.) Please?

I need you to know that I want you this way http://27-jaredjensen.livejournal.com/35543.html

Sam/Dean

Prompt: Something post-series where the boys have settled down/live in a house and when Dean gets a fever they actually have the time and luxury for Sam to really take care of him with cuddles and shoulder massages (if it’s S/D) and tea and soup, etc., and Dean lets himself be taken care of like this, at least a little. I’d love some angsty!Dean to go along with my sick!Dean, but I also love schmoop, so whatever you feel like is fine by me.

That. was sexy. And I'm saving all the little meme ficlets for later. Dessert...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY FIC, ILOVEITILOVEEITILOVEIT!!

• 3 months later...

Wowwwww, it's been a LONG time. Back (in black) now, yo!

(I have actually been writing a huuuge amount of sneezy!Sammy- a bunch of people have been writing it, actually, on LiveJournal, and we're to like 350 stories already. Check it out! http://27-jaredjensen.livejournal.com/45890.html)

But here is one that was not a part of that meme:)

Title: Touchdown

::: ::: :::

“Cold day out.”

“Yep.” Sam’s walking and reading at the same time, holding today’s paper in one gloved hand while the other’s shoved deep into his pocket. He glances over at Dean after a beat of silence, drags his sleeve under his runny nose. “Doing okay?”

“I’m not the one who’s sick,” Dean replies, rolling his eyes. He reaches up and pulls Sam’s knit hat further down, over his ears. Sam’s nose and cheeks are pink, both from the temperature outside and from the cold he’s been nursing.

“You’re saying that now,” Sam says before coughing into his sleeve. “But you’ve been all over me and my germs for the past twenty-four hours.”

Dean smiles to himself, then takes the paper from Sam’s grip.

“Anything interesting?”

“Nope. Looks like we have the day off.”

Dean starts to reply, but Sam stops in his tracks, holds up a hand.

“H-hold on…” Sam presses his knuckles to his nose, digs around in his pockets for a tissue. He barely gets it up to his face in time before he’s sneezing, the sound so loud that it echoes off the buildings. Everyone within hearing range stares.

“Bless you. Wow.” Dean wants to tuck Sam into bed right about now, but he goes for teasing him instead. “We’re in public. Did you forget?”

“Shut up,” Sam pants stuffily, face flushing. His nose is bright red. Dean can tell by the way he’s scrunching up his nose that he has to sneeze some more. He doesn’t, though, and shivers visibly instead.

“Let’s get you warm,” Dean frowns, pulling Sam down so he can brush his lips across Sam’s forehead. “Feels like you might have a fever. Don’t want you to get sicker.”

Sam hides a smile with a cough and rubs his nose.

“You’re cute when you worry.”

In the car, Dean turns up the heater as high as it will go. Sam starts to pull off his gloves as they pull into the motel parking lot and Dean stares him down until his stops.

“You’re annoying when you worry.”

“But you still love me,” Dean says, tugging at Sam’s thick scarf until Sam leans over. He presses a kiss to the tip of his red nose, and Sam sucks in a huge breath and sneezes.

“Alright. Inside, straight to bed.”

Sam undresses and changes into sweats and a hoodie, and Dean picks up his discarded scarf and wraps it back around his neck.

“Keep warm,” he says in response to Sam as he rolls his eyes. Sam barely has time to settle into bed before Dean’s wrapping him up like a burrito in the motel comforter.

“’s hot,” he says sleepily, as Dean tucks him in like he’s a little kid again.

“Shouldn’t have let you walk around in the cold,” Dean mumbles, mostly to himself, as he changes out of his clothes and climbs under the covers next to Sam.

Sam rubs at his eyes and shivers against him, but after a half hour he’s still awake. Dean grabs the remote for the tiny TV and turns it on, settling on a football game before snuggling closer to Sam.

“You need anything?” He asks, but Sam shakes his head.

“Don’t want you to get up,” he says around a yawn.

“Let me know,” Dean tells him, and Sam yawns again, then sneezes. He closes his eyes, drifting to the sound of the game. By the third quarter he’s asleep, breathing loudly through his mouth, nose squeaking every other exhale. Dean kisses the top of his head, turns the TV off, and Sam stirs, wrinkles up his nose before giving a half-sneeze half-snort, and murmurs something against Dean’s side.

“What?” Dean asks softly, pulling the blanket more firmly around Sam. He leans down until his ear is inches from Sam’s lips, has to fight back laughter when Sam repeats his whisper.

“Touchdown.”

::: ::: :::

Um. Dear, lord. Sexiest things I've ever read, much? I guess I missed two (but really five!) so I got a special present when I went on here today! These are all so fantastic. I laughed and exploded with hotness.

Ohhh, that was AMAZING. SO sexy. And then the way you spelled out Dean's congestion. THAT was yummy. Thanks for sharing!

• 6 years later...

I don't really like incest but I guess the Winchesters are an exception haha! 

Archived