Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

How have I not commented on this? Since I have been reading more and more Wincest lately (all your fault!) I have gone against everything I used to believe, and accepted that this thread is SO FREAKIN' HOT!!!!!!!! :unsure:

I love and hate you at the same time! (right now it's more love than hate because I've just re-read this thread and melted into a puddle of goo, though.) I cannot get this stuff out of my head!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... I don't know what to say...

:):heart: SQUEEEE!

I love sick Sam, and i love him talking though he is sneezing and i love him being stubborn and i love the congested talking. And i am definitely in love with Dean kissing Sam's nose :wub:

Awww, I'm so glad you liked it!!! And yay, nose-kissing. I love it lots. Thank you thank you!! :heart:

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

So adorable!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think anythign can beat a Sick!Sam!!!!!!

Really am in love with Dean kissing his nose and the sneezy talk... :):):wacko:

Please think of more Randomness!!!! This stuff is the equivalent to 10 shots of caffine!!!! Haha!

Please do more!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seriously make me so happy! I'm really glad you liked it, and my brain is full of random so we're good there:) Thank you!!!

GRAPE JUICE!!!

I love your sick!Sammy-verse. That touch at the end was just perfect. You've now made my weekend. :D;

Hee, thank you!!! And you have made my week:)

They should have a melting in a puddle of goo emoticon...this last one was so cute... *sigh*

I am really glad you liked it! Thanks:)

Aaaahhhh so cuuuute!!!

I also love it when Dean kisses Sam's nose. Especially when it leads to sneezing. So I loved this. Thank you. ^_^

Gah, and I had a bunch of other stories in this thread that I never got around to commenting on... because I fail at life sometimes...

The two most recent unnamed drabbles: I am loving sick, sneezy Dean more and more. I love the boys cuddling to keep Dean warm. :laugh:

Warehouse: A dream come true. This needs to happen in an episode. Seriously, Kripke and Gamble!

The drabbles on Jensen and Jared: :heart::D Jensen sick. Jared sick. OMFG. LOVE. General or slash. Moving from Sam/Dean to Jared/Jensen opens the possibilities like, a million-fold. Gaaah those two boys are a freaking goldmine of sneezy goodness. The part that absoutely killed me was the end of the Jared drabble, when Jensen makes him sneeze. Um. Yeah.

...I think that's everything. Thanks for listening. *Passes out* :heart:

Wow :heart: I'm thrilled that you read them all and took the time to reply! Thank you so much:)

How have I not commented on this? Since I have been reading more and more Wincest lately (all your fault!) I have gone against everything I used to believe, and accepted that this thread is SO FREAKIN' HOT!!!!!!!! :bleh:

I love and hate you at the same time! (right now it's more love than hate because I've just re-read this thread and melted into a puddle of goo, though.) I cannot get this stuff out of my head!

Hehe:) Embrace the Wincest... Thank you SO MUCH for reading!

Sick Sammy melts me......

I know, right? Thanks!!

I should probably be sleeping or something, but hello insomnia! I wanted to finish this anyway, its one I started wayyy back when I wrote my first Sam/Dean piece. It’s AU, ‘cause they have a house and its slashy and all that. Or maybe it’s a curtain!fic? I’m not really sure…

Dean’s sprawled out on the bed when Sam flips on the light, facedown, head toward the end of the bed while his sock-clad feet are by the headboard. The blankets and pillows have all been tossed onto the floor. He lets out a loud snore, and Sam bites back a laugh as he turns the light back off.

He makes his way over quietly and gathers the blankets, settling them over Dean. A quick brush of his fingertips over Dean’s forehead tells him he’s running a light fever to accompany the cold he’s been denying for the past couple of days. He leans down, presses a kiss to a flushed cheek.

“Sleep well, babe.”

When Sam goes back up to the bedroom an hour later, Dean has moved again. He’s on his side, head pillowed on one arm, legs tangled in the covers.

Sam sits on the edge of the bed, traces lines on Dean’s exposed chest with his fingers until Dean shifts and blinks awake.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” Sam says softly. “How’re you feeling?”

“Huh?” Dean pushes himself up on an elbow, rubs his eyes. “I’m fine…HETSHSH-hxtng!” He clamps a hand over his nose halfway through, pinching off the sneeze, then swallows with a grimace.

“Bless you.” Sam climbs in next to Dean and snuggles up against his chest. “You’re sick.”

Dean forces a laughs that sounds suspiciously like a cough. His voice is gravelly.

“No I’m not.”

“Mmm-hmm. You’re running a fever.”

“So?”

“You were taking a nap.”

“I was tired,” is Dean’s hoarse reply. “You take naps all the time.”

“I went to the store and bought Kleenex,” Sam says like it confirms everything. He rests his palm on Dean’s belly. “Never done that before.”

Dean sighs, then suddenly wriggles away from Sam. He buries his face into the sheets with a surprisingly loud sneeze.

KTSHSHchuh!”

“Whoa.” Sam sits up and slides over to the edge of the bed. Dean shivers and rolls with him, wrapping himself around Sam’s thigh with a small noise of protest.

“Hey,” Sam laughs softly. “I’m just getting you some medicine.” He gestures at a box on the nightstand. Dean frowns, rubs at his eyes again.

“Not sick,” he mumbles into Sam’s side.

“Sounds like a sore throat, too. I’ll go make you some tea. You feel like eating anything?”

“No.”

Sam brushes a hand across his forehead, then stands.

“No,” Dean repeats, softer, and he reaches out to tug Sam back. “Don’t go.”

Sam doesn’t think twice, just nods and lifts up the covers. Dean pulls him close, and falls asleep minutes later.

I should probably be sleeping or something, but hello insomnia!

Welcome to Club Insomnia! I'm a member there, too! But it's very useful for planning new SPN stories. Hope you will have a good night's rest soon.

“I went to the store and bought Kleenex,” Sam says like it confirms everything. He rests his palm on Dean’s belly. “Never done that before.”

:rolleyes: That's so Sam-like! And Dean's so Dean - always denying he is sick. And the snuggles.... *happy sigh* - there can't be a better thing after an annoying day at work. Thank you so much for this!

Shmokay... now that neither stomach flu nor lack of internets can deter me from reading/commenting, this was sooooo lovely to come back to! My only problem is that it's over. Oh well, now to read again! The opening scene was so heart warming. I love the idea that Dean would thrash around in bed like that especially when he's sick.

:zippy2: :zippy2: :zippy::heart: :heart:

Oh man, your Sam's infinite gentleness and your Dean's dazed needy snuggliness KILL ME.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally second mads3rv3r on the neediness and snuggliness, it is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! :russia::love:

NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :medieval::lol::shy:

(goes off and dies quietly in a bubble of sheer bliss)

He leans down, presses a kiss to a flushed cheek.

Sam sits on the edge of the bed, traces lines on Dean’s exposed chest with his fingers until Dean shifts and blinks awake.

He rests his palm on Dean’s belly.

D'AWWWW!!!!!!!!! Such EPIC cuteness in this one. :P

Awwww!! I love Dean in denial even when he's obviously sick. And I can totally hear Sam making the Kleenex comment. So cute. :P

Okay, I got it, I'm the only one on here that doesn't need sneeze contents to read and love Wincest. B(

So I guess you can understand the reason why this thread has become my favourite one in the whole forum, can't you? :P

Wincest and sneezy!boys... then something perfect exists in this world!

You're amazing and I'm loving all of this (though sick!Sammy is on top as always)! ;)

OhmygoshYUM. I love the curtain-fic-ness in combination with the sick!Dean and the wonderful, caring!Sam. I don't know what could possibly make me happier.

MMMMM THESE ARE ALL SO AMAZING!!!!! :laugh: I never really thought of Wincest til I read your drabbles and now I can't stop haha :lol:

aw, how cute. c:

Thank you!!! :heart:

I should probably be sleeping or something, but hello insomnia!

Welcome to Club Insomnia! I'm a member there, too! But it's very useful for planning new SPN stories. Hope you will have a good night's rest soon.

:laugh: That's so Sam-like! And Dean's so Dean - always denying he is sick. And the snuggles.... *happy sigh* - there can't be a better thing after an annoying day at work. Thank you so much for this!

Yes, lack of sleep=many plot bunnies:)

Thank YOU so much!!!

Shmokay... now that neither stomach flu nor lack of internets can deter me from reading/commenting, this was sooooo lovely to come back to! My only problem is that it's over. Oh well, now to read again! The opening scene was so heart warming. I love the idea that Dean would thrash around in bed like that especially when he's sick.

Hee, you and your words :heart: I hope you are feeling better! Thanks so much for reading:)

Oh man, your Sam's infinite gentleness and your Dean's dazed needy snuggliness KILL ME.

Oh no...so does that mean you're a ghost now? :laugh: Thank you times a million times twenty-seven!! :heart:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally second mads3rv3r on the neediness and snuggliness, it is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! :blushing::innocent:

NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

(goes off and dies quietly in a bubble of sheer bliss)

Hee, I'm so glad you liked it!! Thanks!!

Couldn't agree with MadServer more! I love the sneezy snuggles. :heart:

Sneezy snuggles are good indeed:) Thank you very much!

He leans down, presses a kiss to a flushed cheek.

He rests his palm on Dean’s belly.

D'AWWWW!!!!!!!!! Such EPIC cuteness in this one.

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it:)

Awwww!! I love Dean in denial even when he's obviously sick. And I can totally hear Sam making the Kleenex comment. So cute.

Hee, thanks so much!!

Okay, I got it, I'm the only one on here that doesn't need sneeze contents to read and love Wincest. :laugh:

So I guess you can understand the reason why this thread has become my favourite one in the whole forum, can't you?

Wincest and sneezy!boys... then something perfect exists in this world!

You're amazing and I'm loving all of this (though sick!Sammy is on top as always)! :heart:

Your favorite? :blushing: Thank you so much!!! I'm really glad that you like this (and I agree, sick!Sammy is always best)

OhmygoshYUM. I love the curtain-fic-ness in combination with the sick!Dean and the wonderful, caring!Sam. I don't know what could possibly make me happier.

Hmm, maybe I should quit now then, while I'm ahead? :laugh: Hee, I decided that I like this curtain-fic-ness a whole bunch:) Thank you so much :heart:

MMMMM THESE ARE ALL SO AMAZING!!!!! :drool: I never really thought of Wincest til I read your drabbles and now I can't stop haha :lol:

THANK YOU!! I'm glad you like it!

Thank you all for your amazing replies, not just for this last one but also for the whole thing:) Y'all rock :heart:

More this weekend (hopefully)!

*whines for more*

Hee, I did say I’d post more this weekend, huh? Fail:( But, I have this now and another one for Thursday, so maybe not fail?

I’m sneaking on to post this when I should be studying for my final. :) This one’s short and weird and random.

“Dean, wake up.”

“Mmmp.”

“I made scrambled eggs.”

“Hnnng.”

“And I have orange juice.”

Dean cracks one eye open, squints up at Sam. He rubs a hand across his face before sitting up slowly. Sam raises his eyebrows as Dean scrubs at his nose and wiggles it back and forth.

“You bade scrabbled eggs?” He finally asks, and Sam chuckles.

“No.” He grins, gestures toward a paper bag and a couple of Styrofoam containers on the small table. “I ran down to the diner while you were sleeping. C’mon, sit up. Time for-”

“Heh-HRCHSH-shuh! USHSHehh!”

“God. Wow.” Sam stares, reaches blindly for the box of tissues. “Here.”

Dean coughs and pulls out a tissue as Sam scoots closer on the bed. He gives a half-assed attempt at blowing his nose, then pulls the covers up to his chin.

“Cad I go back to sleep dow?”

Sam shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair with a sigh.

“No, it’s time for you your medicine.”

Now Dean laughs, but the sound comes out as more of a wheeze.

“You keepigg track? Dowd to the hour?” He rubs his nose again and Sam blushes, standing.

“Shut up.”

“I’m fide, Sab. I’d be eved better if you let be sleep.”

“No, you’d be even better if you took your medicine.”

“I’d be really good if you shut up and got idto bed with be.”

Sam pauses, halfway between the bed and the table, then tries to appear as though he’s not hurrying back to the bed. Dean’s laughter is soft and warm and vibrates throughout his entire body as Sam wraps his arms around him and presses a gentle kiss to his forehead.

“See, this is buch better,” Dean murmurs into Sam’s chest, and Sam agrees.

Snuggles! Cute!

Yes, I'm monosyllabic this morning...

Hee:) I'm glad you liked it. Thank you!!

Man, I'm so behind, aha! Nonetheless, this was quite adorbs. ^_^

Hey you:) No worries!! Thank you so much for reading!! Also, I really like that-adorbs :laugh:

That was cute lol!

OMG!!!! Thursday is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::twisted::drool::innocent:

:) You make me happy! Thank so much:)

Awww so cute :D

Thank you!!

Oooooh, I like the Caring!Sam - your stories are like chocolate - you get never enough :drool:

Awww, thank you!! :heart:

1. Thursday! I'm so proud of myself for remembering.

2. This forum makes my heart happy with SNEEZY!SAMMY. Thank you people.

3. Sometimes I just love both of ‘em sick at the same time:)

Sam wakes to the muffled sound of Dean coughing. He doesn’t open his eyes, just reaches out his hand until he feels warm skin, an arm. He pats once. Are you okay?

He can feel the bed moving as Dean shifts around restlessly, and receives his answer in the form of another cough. The sound causes the bed to shake, vibrations Sam can still feel long after Dean has stopped coughing. Then there’s silence, and Sam drifts off, content not to move for awhile.

“Sam,” Dean groans hoarsely after a moment, pulling Sam from near sleep.

“Huh?” Sam snuffles into his pillow, too tired to even lift his head. His nose is so stuffed up that he can hardly speak properly.

“You got me sick,” Dean grumbles around another cough.

Sam opens one eye, clears his throat as he tries to focus on his brother.

“Hey, you were the wud who could’t keep his hadds to hibself last dight.”

“I think…” Another weak cough, cut short by a gasping inhale. “I might be dying.”

“I’b sorry.” Sam rolls over until he’s pressed warmly against Dean’s side. He pushes himself up a little and settles one long arm across Dean, pulls him close, and Dean shifts so his face is buried against Sam’s chest.

“Better?”

“A little.”

Dean grins when Sam’s chest expands under his cheek with a shaky breath, and he pulls his head back to watch as Sam scrunches his nose up in an attempt to fight off a sneeze.

Huhh…ehh-hihhhh…”

Sam pulls his hand from Dean’s back and pinches his nostrils shut. Dean closes his eyes and sighs.

“That was disappointing,” he murmurs. Sam can feel the heat of his breath through his shirt. He massages the sides of his itchy nose with his fingers, snorts in frustration when the touch only makes him need to sneeze more. He tucks his face against his shoulder as his breath hitches.

“Hehh…ihh-hehh! Uhhh…HPTSHCH-uhh!”

When he looks back, eyes watery, Dean is fighting back a smile.

“You sound terrible.”

Sam sniffles wetly and drags a wrist under his nose.

“Says the guys who’s losigg his voice.”

Dean’s mouth finds Sam’s neck, his lips tracing a warm pattern.

“Don’t need a voice for this.”

Archived