Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

AWW!!!

That's so cute!!!!

I love randomness, randomness is good haha :wub::lol::laugh:

Yay randomness:) Thank you for being so awesome with your comments! I am feeling the love :heart:

1. I

2. think this is

3. SO CUTE

4. and so HOT.

5. Sam and Dean

6. under the blanket fort

7. with Sam very very

8. carefully

9. pulling up the blankets over both their heads

10. is ADORABLE.

11. The spellings

12. were all sexy

13. and Sam

14. leaning over Dean

15. happily kissing his red nose

16. excited for Dean to be sick

17. like it's freaking Christmas morning

18. is utterly great.

19. The ass-grabbing

20. was ROWR.

21. The soup place

22. with the Soup-ernatural soup

23. is too awesome.

24. (Please tell me you had some.)

25. As are you,

26. for writing this,

27. and existing.

:) I AM INSANELY HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I was all excited, like, yay lists! And then it kept going, and going, all the way to 27!!!!!!! And I couldn't stop laughing. I freaking love you :heart: I am super (gosh, isn't that just a super word?) happy that you liked the blanket fort and Sam kissing Dean's nose (which I'm super obsessed with, currently) and AH THIS DAY IS GOOD. :heart:

Happy Friday! Have some celebratory post-midterm slashy sneezytimes :heart:

It’s the middle of the night; Sam can tell because it’s completely dark in the room, the only light coming from the glow of the digital clock on the nightstand. He doesn’t know what woke him, and he’s falling back asleep when he realizes something’s missing.

“Dean?” His voice is scratchy with sleep, and he pats the empty space next to him.

“Huh?” A startled reply comes from across the room, followed by a loud, wet cough. Sam sits up and turns on the lamp next to the clock. He can barely make out his brother across the room, sitting at the tiny table that’s covered with newspapers and articles from their last hunt. There’s a box of Kleenex in front of him and he’s leaning sideways, against the wall.

“What’re you doing-” Sam breaks off with a wide yawn. He rubs at his eyes and pushes the covers off himself. “What are you doing up?”

“I did’t wandt to wake you up.”

“Yeah, but what are you doing over here?” Sam yawns again as he makes his way over to Dean. “You should be in bed.”

Dean coughs, sniffles wetly.

“Could’t breathe, ad I wandted to sit up.” Dean rubs his nose for a few seconds, then looks up at Sam with wide, watery eyes before his nose scrunches up and his head snaps forward with a sneeze.

Hetchsh-chuh!” He sniffles miserably and scrubs at his nose some more. Sam smiles fondly at him, then gently guides him up out of the chair.

“C’mon. Bed will be more comfortable.”

Dean shuffles next to him and climbs under the covers when Sam lifts them up. He waits until Sam’s sitting up against the headboard before leaning against his chest. Sam’s arms are warm around him, and he closes his eyes and wiggles his itchy nose.

“Sorry I woke you up.”

“’S okay.”

“You cad lay back dowd if you wandt.”

Sam doesn’t answer, but he ducks his head to press a kiss to Dean’s twitching nose.

“Dond’t do tha-ahhh…” Dean’s breath hitches, and he squirms a little against Sam. “HTCHSH!” The sneeze is halfway directed into Sam’s shirt with a groan. Sam kisses the top of his head and laughs softly.

“Uh,” Dean says, leaning forward with a wet sniffle.

“What?”

“I forgot by Kleedex over there.” He tilts his head toward the table and sniffs again. Sam closes his eyes and sighs heavily.

“Please, Sabby?”

“Fine, fine.”

Sam quickly returns with the box of tissues and slides back under the covers, yawning. Dean blows his nose before tucking his head back under Sam’s chin.

“Thagks, Sabby,” he murmurs after a moment, but Sam’s already asleep, his head tilting to the side.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam kissing Dean's nose (which I'm super obsessed with, currently)

Whoa. Such a good obsession. :wub::laugh: I love Dean parked at the table, dug right in for the night with his box of Kleenex and his stoicism, and Sam going straight for him and being like, "What's over here?" and bundling him back to the warm bed all shuffly-like. The snuggles rock. The nose-kiss is gah. You are sparkly goodness.

Sam putting Dean back to bed and kissing his little nose (omg) and all the cuddling... I AM A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. :yes:

Thank-you for these.

That was soo cute!

I totall adore anything where someone makes someone else sneeze, and Sam is just too cute anyway... The talking? OH MY GOSH!!!!

I Loved the small protest with hitching breath... WAY too cute to be left thwere!

I'd like more please :D:stretcher::stretcher:

Sam kissing Dean's nose (which I'm super obsessed with, currently)

Whoa. Such a good obsession. :drool: :drool: I love Dean parked at the table, dug right in for the night with his box of Kleenex and his stoicism, and Sam going straight for him and being like, "What's over here?" and bundling him back to the warm bed all shuffly-like. The snuggles rock. The nose-kiss is gah. You are sparkly goodness.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes that :drool: Hee, sparkly goodness? :bawl: Thanks:)

Sam putting Dean back to bed and kissing his little nose (omg) and all the cuddling... I AM A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW. :)

Thank-you for these.

YAY:) Thank YOU for reading and leaving awesome comments:)

This made my night so much better! Im in love with your writing. Its amazing!

Aww, thank you!!!

That was soo cute!

I totall adore anything where someone makes someone else sneeze, and Sam is just too cute anyway... The talking? OH MY GOSH!!!!

I Loved the small protest with hitching breath... WAY too cute to be left thwere!

I'd like more please :wacko::dead::cry:

I'm so glad you liked it:) Thank you!!

“I’b still cold,” Dean croaks, then sneezes into Sam’s chest. “HCHCH-shuh!”

Sam wraps his arms around him and holds him tight.

“I can take care of that.”

I came over here just to see this, so you know. AND IT WAS INCREDIBLY AWESOME.

So much love for your Sam/Dean. SO MUCH.

:cryhappy::):drool:

“I’b still cold,” Dean croaks, then sneezes into Sam’s chest. “HCHCH-shuh!”

Sam wraps his arms around him and holds him tight.

“I can take care of that.”

I came over here just to see this, so you know. AND IT WAS INCREDIBLY AWESOME.

So much love for your Sam/Dean. SO MUCH.

:):hug::mellowsmiley:

Aww, yay! I'm super glad you like it:) Gracias :confused:

Title: Tied Up

Prompt: Dean's gone and got himself a giantly sneezy cold. Sneezekink!Sam is happy, and naughty and frisky, and Dean's feeling frisky too. Sam ties Dean's hands behind his back so he can't do anything about his nose, and he ties himself to something, like a doorknob or the bedframe, so that he can't get to Dean unless Dean lets him. So he's all "Aghgghh, grabby hands" and Dean is all "Agghhh, need me some tissues" and somehow they end up with a good mix of groping and watching and snarking and grinding and yes.

Dean’s lying face down on the bed, head turned toward the wall. He’s awake, but he doesn’t even see Sam coming.

“Hey!” Sam leaps onto the bed and straddles Dean, one knee on either side of Dean’s hips. Dean bounces with the bed and grunts in surprise. He tries to roll on to his back, but Sam has him pinned.

“Sab,” he whines, twisting to look over his shoulder up at Sam. One of his arms is folded under his chest, but the other he pulls out from under the pillow to rub at his nose. “I was albost asleep.”

“Sorry,” Sam says, but he’s not. He rocks back and forth, grinding down on Dean’s ass through the covers for a few seconds before reaching out to grab Dean’s wrist. With his other hand, he unbuckles his belt and pulls it off.

“You’ve been naughty, Dean,” he leans down to whisper in Dean’s ear. “Gonna tie you up.” He reaches for Dean’s other hand, and holds his wrists together behind his back with one hand while he wraps his belt around them with the other. He cinches the belt tight, tight enough that the edges dig into skin, tight enough that Dean can’t escape.

“Mmm.” Dean rolls onto his side and Sam topples over, sliding off of Dean onto the bed. Sam positions himself so they’re lying face to face, grabs the front of Dean’s shirt to pull him in for a kiss.

“Well, arend’t we playful today?” Dean pretends to struggle against his bonds, testing their strength, then sniffles. “I like it, I really do, b-but I…ehh…”

“But you what?” Sam runs his finger slowly down Dean’s nose. Dean tips his head up and tries to rub his nose against Sam’s hand. Sam laughs and sits up halfway, pats Dean’s ass. “Gonna sneeze?”

Dean sniffs and tries to rub his nose on his shoulder instead.

“It t-tickles so bad.”

“Yeah?”

“Uh-huh…uhhh…”

Sam kisses a trail along Dean’s throat. He rests his head on the pillow so that their noses are touching.

HRCHSHuh! Oh, ban.” Dean chuckles while Sam sucks on his jaw. “Sab,” he sniffs thickly. “Deed a tissue.”

“’Kay,” Sam murmurs, and Dean closes his eyes as Sam slides off the bed. He sniffles and tries to pull his wrists apart, but Sam’s tied him up good. He hears Sam moving around the room.

Dean opens his eyes as Sam bounces back onto the bed, empty-handed.

“Sab? Godda help be blow by dose?” He sniffles liquidly. “Really deed to blow by dose.” He raises his eyebrows suggestively, but Sam leans close and fucking growls in his ear while he undoes Dean’s belt.

“Why were you going to sleep in your clothes?” Sam asks when he’s got Dean’s belt off, and Dean’s breathing heavily through his mouth and trying to wriggle closer to Sam. Then Sam is climbing back out of bed, and Dean hears the sound of his belt buckle against metal.

He struggles into a sitting position and turns around. Sam is by the room divider, near the door, and he’s tying his left hand to it with Dean’s belt. Dean nearly whimpers when he sees what Sam’s holding in his free hand.

Sam leans casually against the divider, cradling the box of tissues to his chest.

“Need a tissue?”

“Dah, I’b good over…EHHktchsh! Dabbit.” Dean stands up, his nose running. He makes his way slowly toward Sam, stands just out of his reach.

“You sure?”

Ehhh…hurtchshoo! Heh-ISHCHUH!”

“Mmm. So sneezy.”

“Hup-HTSHCHUH!”

Sam’s crushing the cardboard tissue box in his giant hand, his eyes full of lust. Dean’s nose is red, his chest heaving.

“Wish I had a- uhhh…a tissue.”

“Fuck, Dean. C’mere,” Sam moans.

Dean smirks, his nostrils flaring. He starts to say something, but his breath hitches and his head snaps forward.

Hachshuh! C-cand’t- ESHSHchoo! I cand’t stop. I have to blow b-by dose. Heh-ehh-CHUH!” He takes a step closer, sniffling.

Sam moans and reaches out lightning fast, gets a hold of Dean’s shirt. He drags Dean toward him and cups a hand around the back of his neck, drops the box of tissues on the ground, and kisses him deeply.

Dean pushes himself right up against Sam, grinding their hips together, and breaks the kiss to sneeze softly against Sam’s collarbone. Sam moans again and glances down at the floor, then back up at Dean.

“Please?” Dean sniffles and wipes his nose across Sam’s shoulder. “I- HPTCHCH-hoo!”

Sam bends down and snatches up the tissues, tucks the box under his left arm before hastily pulling a few tissues out and holding them to Dean’s nose with his right hand. Dean leans forward and gurgles into them, then again when Sam replaces the tissues with fresh ones.

When he’s done blowing his nose, he steps back before Sam can get to him, but seconds later he’s sneezing again.

“HetchUSHSH! HPSH-chuh!”

He sneezes toward the ground, and when he straightens Sam’s standing behind him, undoing his hands and herding him toward the bed before he realizes what’s happening.

“Oh by God, Sab. You’re like a dinja….”

Sam eases himself over Dean and silences him with a kiss.

“Shut up and get naked.”

I don't understand how you can write so many good things all at once!!!!

It's just not fair haha!

These are fantastic!!!!! I love them!!!!!!!

Please don't make us wait too long!!!!! :bleh::proud::):laugh:

I think you're possibly getting sick of my spazz attacks whenever I read one of your fics or one-shots or...anything :blushing: But....i love you. I'll dedicate my second child to how wonderful you are. :) gotta get to work on the first one, though...whoops.

>.>;

<.<

I giggled at Sam-the-ninja, and I'm sure you know why....

Hee :laugh: Sam-the-ninja...

I'm really not the Wincest type butyours make me giddy :blushing:

Haha, I love that this is luring people in :mellow: Thank you so much for reading!!!

Just yes.

:heart:

I like you, jsyk. :wub:

Yay. I like you too. :heart:

My word this is all amazing!

Thank you!!!

I don't understand how you can write so many good things all at once!!!!

It's just not fair haha!

These are fantastic!!!!! I love them!!!!!!!

Please don't make us wait too long!!!!! :laugh::(:P:innocent:

Haha, thank you!! The only reason there's so much is because it wont stop eating my brain until it's written :laugh: Glad you like this!!

I think you're possibly getting sick of my spazz attacks whenever I read one of your fics or one-shots or...anything :heart: But....i love you. I'll dedicate my second child to how wonderful you are. :wub: gotta get to work on the first one, though...whoops.

Aww, I'll never get sick of your amazingly amazing comments! Seriously, thank you!!!

Sorry that there's no update! Soon:)

Hi! first time commenting on this thread but I wanted to let you know I'm looking and loving what you're posting!

Thank you!! That is so incredibly awesome to hear:)

Some more randomness, just because:) Sammy is getting sick… :sillybounce:

“You cold?”

Dean brushes his fingers through Sam’s still-damp hair. Sam’s jump in the lake had left him soaking wet and shivering for a couple of hours until he could change into dry clothes, and now that they’re in the motel room, Sam still looks cold.

Sam starts to nod, then brings his hands to his face just in time for a sneeze that comes from out of nowhere.

“Huh-CHOO!”

“Whoa, bless you.” Dean brushes a strand of hair from Sam’s face affectionately. Sam shivers and rubs his nose, his eyelashes fluttering rapidly.

“Th-thanks-ehhh…”His breath hitches and his gaze becomes unfocused.

“C’mere, I’ll warm you up.”

Sam turns his head away as Dean wraps his arms around his waist.

“Heh-hihhh…”

“Sam?” Dean slowly loosens his hold, and Sam looks at him through squinty eyes, his nostrils flaring.

“S-sorry…I have t-to sneeze again…” He inhales slowly, sounding out of breath. Dean watches Sam as he slowly brushes his knuckles under his nose, unsure if he’s trying to sneeze or to keep himself from sneezing.

“Hehh-uhhh…eh.” He sniffs hard and scrubs at his nose in frustration. Dean pulls him close and pulls his hand down before pressing a gentle kiss to bright red nostrils, causing Sam to gasp sharply before twisting away to sneeze.

“Hetch-eshsh! Damnit.”

“Uh-oh. Sounds like you’re getting sick.”

“Dean, I’m not sick.” Even as he says this, he rubs his nose with his knuckles, fighting back another sneeze.

“Sam, you’ve been sniffling and shivering since you got out of that lake, and now you’re sneezing.”

“What, I can’t sneeze n-now? Oh sh-ihhh…”

“What?”

KTSHCH-uh!”

“Bless you. Again.” Dean smirks, then pulls Sam close. He brushes his lips against Sam’s nose again, then goes over to the bed. He pulls back the covers while Sam scrubs his irritated nose with his wrist, then quickly strips out of his clothes.

“I should p-probably- ehhh…do some…” Sam trails off, breath hitching erratically. He pinches his nostrils hard and grunts, then continues. “I should probably do some research. I read about a-huh-ihhh…a couple of disappearances in…” He rubs his nose in circles with his palm and sniffles. Dean rolls his eyes and climbs into the bed.

“Sam, c’mere.” Dean pats the space next to him.

“Huh-hrtchshuh!”

“It’s warm over here.” Dean raises his eyebrows and catches Sam’s eyes, and Sam can’t say no.

The next morning, Sam wakes up to Dean rubbing lazy circles on his chest with his fingertips. He barely has time to turn away before sneezing messily into his shoulder.

“Heh-hutchsh-eh! Hpshshuh!”

He groans and turns back to Dean, eyelids heavy with sleep, and he buries his face in Dean’s neck. Dean’s hand is warm against his skin, and he shivers.

“You are definitely sick,” Dean whispers into his hair. Sam sniffles wetly and pulls the covers higher, falls back asleep in a matter of minutes.

Dean stays in bed a little longer before extracting himself from Sam’s warm hold. He takes a shower and dresses, preparing to run to the small store down the street for food and medicine.

“Sam,” he whispers, brushing his fingers across Sam’s forehead. He’s a little warm, his face flushed, and he slowly blinks awake.

“Hmmm?”

“I’m gonna run to the store really quick. You okay here?”

Sam kneads his forehead and sniffles wetly.

“I’ll cub with you.” He starts to push back the covers, then pulls them back up to sneeze into them.

EhhhptshCHOO!”

“No, Sam. I’ll just be a few minutes.”

Sam continues to sit up, sleepy but determined, but when he stands Dean moves over and puts a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey. Back in bed.”

Sam sniffles, confused, but lets Dean push him down onto the bed.

“It’s just a- huhh-ehh-tchuh! Ow. Dabbit. Just a cold, Deand.”

Dean presses his lips together and studies Sam, reaching out to push his long hair back from his forehead.

“Well, we don’t want it to get worse, do we?”

“You worry too buch,” Sam mumbles, then coughs.

“Just go back to sleep, okay? I’ll be back soon.” He covers Sam with the blankets. Sam’s eyes are already closed, his breathing evening out.

Dean reaches for the door knob, and pauses when Sam coughs behind him.

“Dean?”

“Yeah, Sammy?”

“Cad you get sub grape juice?”

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

... I don't know what to say...

:sillybounce::cryhappy: SQUEEEE!

I love sick Sam, and i love him talking though he is sneezing and i love him being stubborn and i love the congested talking. And i am definitely in love with Dean kissing Sam's nose :lol::drool::drool::drool:

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

So adorable!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think anythign can beat a Sick!Sam!!!!!!

Really am in love with Dean kissing his nose and the sneezy talk... :heart::heart::heart:

Please think of more Randomness!!!! This stuff is the equivalent to 10 shots of caffine!!!! Haha!

Please do more!!!!!! :heart::cryhappy::lol::drool::drool::heart:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::heart::sillybounce:

Aaaahhhh so cuuuute!!! :):heart:

I also love it when Dean kisses Sam's nose. Especially when it leads to sneezing. So I loved this. Thank you. :rolleyes:

Gah, and I had a bunch of other stories in this thread that I never got around to commenting on... because I fail at life sometimes...

The two most recent unnamed drabbles: I am loving sick, sneezy Dean more and more. I love the boys cuddling to keep Dean warm. :)

Warehouse: A dream come true. This needs to happen in an episode. Seriously, Kripke and Gamble!

The drabbles on Jensen and Jared: :laugh::) Jensen sick. Jared sick. OMFG. LOVE. General or slash. Moving from Sam/Dean to Jared/Jensen opens the possibilities like, a million-fold. Gaaah those two boys are a freaking goldmine of sneezy goodness. The part that absoutely killed me was the end of the Jared drabble, when Jensen makes him sneeze. Um. Yeah. :blink:

...I think that's everything. Thanks for listening. *Passes out* :heart:

Archived