Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Six Thirty

Nova

Does it come as a surprise that I have to mention the "I wod't (if I ab, I probably faidted)" picture? ... :nohappy: It's a lovely page. *nod*

Edited by Sitruuna
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• musiclover90

• doggo

Stunningly beautiful and amazingly HOT as always, m'dear! I just love him more and more and more and more and bawwwww who wouldn't want to cuddle up in bed with him. ...heck, I'll even take innocently. :rockon:

Oh, the range of emotions on him on the page is simply delightful! And gah, he is so pretty. XD I want to cuddle with him so badly...

My life is very sexy thanks to this very sexy comic C:

Loved this new panel, so cute, and kind of..emotional in a way.

Looove <3

Edited by FallenFromReality

...I've missed so much. Unforgivable :smacks self in head repeatedly:

Page Seven: you've hit my ohmigosh-shivering-man-I'd-do-anything-to-cuddle button. Hard. Oh Jonathan, the things you do to me...

Page Eight: :hides in refrigerator, listens for delicious cold-snores: :pokey: ... (Messy!sneeze?!? = double :drunk:)

Page Nine: the exhaustion conveyed in those last few panels pulls right at my heart. So incredibly resonant.

ohhh, no words. Just love. So much love for this.

<3

Edited by meepsy

Hai, kind readers.

-------

VoOo: Neeeiiiii... Jo. Faktiskt. I've heard that rubbing up against things is somewhat sexual. So, why not? I mean... hey. It makes me want to rub something, somewhere, at least. (Can I say that? Did we cut there or are we still recording? Uh. Okay... rolling) Rub. Rub. Mwah!

Ciuty80: He is a bit cute, innhe? *hugs her tall man*

pig: *Watches explosion with utter satisfaction* I think one can rub to ease pressure as well. *nod*

Sitruuna: I giggled when you quoted my congested speech. Is that a good thing? I don't know... But, thank you, at any rate! *laugh*

Kisa: You would now, would you? *tongue*

LYK: Uh-huh. Very good expression practice, indeed. I'm happy with the result, and even more so if others are. *laugh* Cuddleon!

FallenFromReality: You sexy life, you. I think I get going on emotional. That and humour!

musiclover90: *bow* ;)

Chazzy: I'm glad you think so! Thanks!

PollenFairy: *peer* Be nice.

meeps: I'm glad I can be of service. *laugh* Hoho. Candy-comment! Thank you very much. You'll just have to look at the last pages of this when you're sorted your life out. <3

-------

Uppdatering, Mjaaa – :

A calm page, with less action in it than a limping snail taking its mid-day nap. Yes, I copied the bed panel like a lazy woman! I love photoshop. cmd + c + cmd + v =:D. Arhar. Undress.

Zero

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten - new

TBC (T minus two pages.)

HOLY SHIT...OH MY DEAR GGGAAAWWWDDDD ;):D

nearly naked *FAINTS* :D

*just died and went to heaven*

sooo jhrgbargmziago gahhhhhhh :laugh:

:laugh:

Even through my vid-card frig-up this looks amazingly wonderful. I can't stop telling you how much I love your style! Your characters are so exquisitely rendered and you've got a marvellous eye for detail. Fantastic!

Oh GOD, he's almost naked! O.O Now what am I going to do? XD

I'm sad there's only a few more pages left. XD

The behind's still there, and I still haven't grabbed anything. *hands tied* What Nicolas barely survives, would probably be fatal to me. I mean, he's a grown man (and maybe he's had practice too, dealing with that sort of situations?) ... ANYWAY. Se men inte röra. *ser för allt vad hon är värd*

Mmnmnuh. <3

:cry: OH HELLO MR. HOT SICKY DADDY OF SMEXYVILLE.

This comic is tresspassing into my other kink, but I'll shut up about that. ^_^

BEAUTIFUL, Nova! I'm nice and firmly attached to my screen and shorting out the keyboard with drool.

Mwah.

-------

Ciuty80: *laugh* Skin!

Chazzy: But that's at least something? : D

Sigrith: *pours sugar on*

pig: Yes, I really can't help myself.

Ouroboros: That is what he's doing indeed. And he keeps on doing it...

Maru-chan: I've got a thing for details too, I get all happy when people point things out. Thank you very much!

FallenFromReality: Well, he is human after all. We tend to have nipples. O:

spoider: I couldn't agree more, so... *jumps and claps her hands too* Thank you! <3

LYK: Oh, yes. He had a body under those clothes. *gropes* And, well, I'm not going to leave him alone just because I finished a little chapter...

PollenFairy: Sometimes, people sneeze out of the blue. And we were like "wutlol?" *laugh* Thanks!

SomethingClever: You can love him, but if you eat him you'll have to spit him out afterward. I sort of like having him around.

VoOo: Still there, and going strong. And yes, yes he has had practice and has his ways of dealing with those things. I think he's kinder to women doing it, though. I mean... women are women. *sätter sig hos och tittar på också*

alphabet: But you had a lot of nice things to catch up with? : D *showers in love*

Kisa: Oh? Oh? Oh? Now I'm really curious about your other kink...

musiclover90: Eat here or takeaway?

-------

Six Thirty, indeed:

Some more near-nakedness for you people. This is one of my favourite pages, I think. Sleepy people are sweet.

Zero

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven - new