Sneeze Fetish Forum

Misreading things

Chanel_no5

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I scrolled up really fast, and thought the Poppy Day thread said "Poopy Day". mf_laughbounce.gif

:blushing: Oh... It says "POPPY day?" Uh... I fear I've misread that until now, yes... :lol:

I scrolled up really fast, and thought the Poppy Day thread said "Poopy Day". mf_laughbounce.gif

Oh, thank God I'm not the only one!!!

omg... I was just riding home, and passed a repair shop with a red neon sign in the window that said "The Clock Masters". I think you know the rest.....

*Vinyl scratch, and sound of rooster crowing*

Was just reading an article in the newspaper about the King of Swaziland who has kicked out one me his 14 wives for having an affair with the justice minister, who the article described as: "an ally" of the King.

I might have misread it as a comment on the wife and justice minister's preferences in the bedroom... :blushing:

It happened again! I misread "the Republican Primaries" as "the Vulcan Primaries" for like the fifth time in two weeks.

I suspect it has something to do with the Vulcan Governor Spock Perry...

Some weeks ago, I had quite an embarrasing misread at uni. It was an English text and there was the word "Hither", but I somehow managed to misread it as "Hitler" (my second subject is History, so things got mixed up a bit). Didn't quite work in the sentence, though xD

An internet friend recently told me that she "couldn't stop eating hummus". I misread this as "eating humans"...

:lmfao:

I just misread "happy" as "sloppy". Somewhat different meaning...

Oh goodness I did one of these last night. I *saw* "Irish-Style Oatmeal". I *read* "Irish-Sexy Oatmeal". LOL. I was thinking after that, that it might be cool o have an oatmeal that turns you sexy and irish.

Yesterday there was this cell phone commercial that was doing a parody of the song "Winter Wonderland" and they changed it to 4G Wonderland, but at first I thought they were saying Orgy Wonderland. :laugh:

Oh...thats what they're saying. :blush: I've been hearing it wrong for WEEKS!

Yesterday there was this cell phone commercial that was doing a parody of the song "Winter Wonderland" and they changed it to 4G Wonderland, but at first I thought they were saying Orgy Wonderland. laughing.gif

Oh...thats what they're saying. blush.png I've been hearing it wrong for WEEKS!

:lmfao::lol: Oh my God, that's awesome!!! :lol:

I was so drunk in Vegas on Thanksgiving, I saw a slot machine out of the corner of my eye called "Penny Pagoda" and thought it said 'Funny Panda'.

There is a restaurant near where I live called "Hunan Wok" and EVERY SINGLE TIME I see it, I think it says "Human Wok." (Tasty?)

There is a restaurant near where I live called "Hunan Wok" and EVERY SINGLE TIME I see it, I think it says "Human Wok." (Tasty?)

:lol: That's actually how I misread your post just now and I was like "OMG, a human wok???" xD

I was laughing so much while reading this :lol1:

Years ago somwhere in a supermarket was written "exotic fruits". But of course I read "erotic fruits"

I was working on a really tedious and annoying project today and at some point there was a short note in the document I was reading.

It wasn't in English so it won't really make sense here but instead of a 4-letter phrase for "check this!" I read something that was 1 letter off, making it a voiced, plotting snigger. :lol: Before I realised my error I couldn't help but think how appropriate it was. :laugh:

This is a great topic. I misread stuff all the time, and I'm always amused. But isn't it interesting how often the misreading turns into sex? mf_eat_arrow.gif

• 5 weeks later...
isn't it interesting how often the misreading turns into sex? mf_eat_arrow.gif

mmhmm. so..I'm in the chatroom...and The Dude said "lucky you"

i read "f*** me".......

is it so dreadfully obvious that i haven't slept in 3 days? xD

Archived