Sneeze Fetish Forum

Misreading things

Chanel_no5

I also managed to misread "syzygy" as "sneeze"

:blink: Oooookay... even I can't see that. :lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I was skimming through my Chemistry coursebook and I misread "kuhanje" (:cooking or boiling) as "kihanje" (:sneezing).

My heart skipped. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I once dragged my friend along with a whole group of people from the year above me across like 2 streets because I thought I saw Topshop. Yeah....it was actually Karen Millen. In my defense, I didn't know I was a little short sighted then. Needless to say I was extremely embarrassed.

Another time I'd been reading something I shouldn't have (I'll give you a clue, Twilight Fan-fiction that has fooled the world) so the next day in a science class everything was automatically dirty. I accidentally mistook circuit for clitoris sweatdrop.gif

• 3 weeks later...

:lmfao: I managed to misread: "He gestured towards the back window" as "he masturbated towards the black widow."

I think it's time to get some sleep!!! :lmfao:

• 3 weeks later...

Facebook status from ravishing latin brunette 10 minutes ago: "Anyone know a good dj? Let me know pls :) "

Me: "Anyone need a good bj?"

Yesterday I was in a Sears walking past the kids section, and I saw a shirt that said "Rock out", but I first misread it as f**k you.

(I don't know if I'm allowed to put swears I'm sorry) :o

I was still half-asleep during my French lesson and I've misread "Hier" ("yesterday") as "Hitler".

• 2 months later...

Ok, it does not count as misreading, but whenever I see or listen to The Mikado, the end of the line "with a Nancy on his knees" automatically becomes "sneeze". Talk about fetish-coloured glasses ;)

Yesterday, I was standing in line of Gardaland's Blue Tornado and I read one of the signs like: "This attraction is strictly prohibited to people with artificial pacemakers, aids-"

And I thought: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. The only reason to prevent person sick with AIDS from riding on a rollercoaster I can think of is a danger of getting an open wound. If this shit can make me bleed, I'm getting out of here!"

Then I read it once again and realized that it says: "This attraction is strictly prohibited to people with artificial pacemakers, HEARING aids..." Oh.

I was reading through a fic I wrote that I hadn't looked at for a while and kept wondering why I was writing about a character called 'Hamhock'. When I read it a second time I realised I'd been misreading 'Sherlock' sweatdrop.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was just skimming through ads on Craigslist, and read the town of Perris as Penis.

(Ladies and Gentlemen, we've hit an all-new low)

• 1 month later...

Last post was over a month ago, but whatever.

Today I read on facebook "Allen Iverson (who is apparently a basketball player) announced retirement yesterday.", but I misread it as "Alien Invasion announced retirement yesterday." Needless to say I had to do a double take

On Facebook, someone has written "He looks angelic" in photo description. And, surprise surprise, I thought it said "He looks allergic". I didn't do a double take immediately- I've spent a good minute staring at the photo wondering why the fuck did he look allergic to her. Fail. :lol:

There's a thread in the Related Fetishes Board called "Fainting? Unconsciousness? Passing ou- Okay, you get the gist", which I kept misreading as "Farting? Unconsciousness?". Needless to say that I was a bit confused.

Sometimes I miss read "squeeze" as "sneeze" and my heart skips a beat then I take a second look and realize I miss read it and get really disappointed.

I keep reading the title of a thread in the Adult Board as "Encourage shirtless sneezing". (It's "Encore....".)

There's an advert over here at the moment for laptops or computer systems or something, and at the beginning, it's just an orange screen and in HUGE white letters it comes up saying "INTRODUCING".

The first time I read it, I felt sick, thinking it said "INDUCING"

:bag:

There's an advert over here at the moment for laptops or computer systems or something, and at the beginning, it's just an orange screen and in HUGE white letters it comes up saying "INTRODUCING".

The first time I read it, I felt sick, thinking it said "INDUCING"

bag.gif

:hug: I :wub: you SOOO much!!!

I would put one down, but the only one that I'm thinking of at the moment is mishearing something. lol!!

You know when you watch videos on YouTube and on the right, besides the related videos, there are also those "Recommended for you" clips?

Well, yesterday I spent five minutes staring at it and wondering why would Tin Machine (a pretty bad hard rock quartet from the end of the eighties/beginning of the nineties) record a song called "Inflatable You" (:lol:). Guess what, it wasn't Tin Machine. And I wouldn't even realize that if I didn't actually remember whose song was it.

In my personal defense: Tim Minchin. Tin Machine. It's so damn similar it's frightening. :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen a topic thread which I was certain said "Silent Raper"

I was outraged!!! That's not an appropraite topic title!!!

.......it said "Silent Reaper"

:bag:

The other day I was flicking through the channels and I saw the movie "Bad News Bears" I thought it said "Bad Naked Bears" XD

• 11 months later...

I passed a bag of tortilla chips in the supermarket that had the name "Don Julio" on them. Since I was walking really fast i initially saw it as 'Cornholio.'

I can't remember any of mine to share right now, but I've been laughing at this thread so much, I think my housemates are concerned I'm on drugs.

Archived