Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mark and Stephen drabbles

Coffee Chicken Barista

I love my boys. So....I dedicated a drabble thread to them! Yay!

Side note, I am using a prompt list which I found here:

http://100-prompts.livejournal.com/692.html

I am using the first 100 word prompt and the first 5 from the second 100 word prompt. Here are the words: 1) Crash, 2) Dim, 3) Futile, 4) Erratic, 5) Loved, 6) Soft, 7) Hold, 8) Shackles, 9) Broken, 10) Precious, 11) Odds And Ends, 12) Tea, 13) Twisted, 14) Echo, 15) Soothe, 16) Fight, 17) Naked, 18) Push, 19) Alive, 20) New, 21) Born, 22) Murmur, 23) Devious, 24) Isolation, 25) Starve, 26) Breakable, 27) Winter, 28) Ignore, 29) Color, 30) Grace, 31) Belong, 32) Choke, 33) Reach, 34) Difficult, 35) Heat, 36) Veneer, 37) Fall, 38) Nightmare, 39) Contagious, 40) Good Riddance, 41) Goodbye, 42) Scarred, 43) Last Dance, 44) Burn, 45) Steady, 46) Monster, 47) Voodoo, 48) Shine, 49) Intent, 50) Camping, 51) Grave, 52) Machine, 53) Destination, 54) Nowhere, 55) Garden, 56) I Know, 57) Dust, 58) Dream, 59) Destiny, 60) Spring, 61) Sigh, 62) Fingertips, 63) Waiting, 64) Playboy, 65) Revenge, 66) July, 67) Desire, 68) Free, 69) Celebration, 70) Stars, 71) Morgue, 72) Space, 73) Whitewash, 74) Alone, 75) Coma, 76) Letters, 77) Phone Call, 78) Music, 79) Silence, 80) Cards, 81) Emblem, 82) Elephant, 83) Monopoly, 84) Reality, 85) Serenity, 86) Bone, 87) Chalk Dust, 88) Manuscript, 89) Ink, 90) Perfection, 91) Ring, 92) Drive, 93) Missing, 94) Full Moon, 95) New Direction, 96) Immortal, 97) Sway, 98) Sticks And Stones, 99) Museum, 100) Practical

Okay, for those who haven't read the other stories, here's a description of the boys.

-Stephen is from Los Angeles, California. He is incredibly close with his parents and he has 3 little sisters (Katie, Madeleine and Marie). He has short brown hair, brown eyes, he's about 6' and he wears glasses. He has one piercing in his left ear, a pierced tongue and 4 tattoos (1 on his back, 1 on his right wrist, 1 on his left ankle and one behind his right ear). He is a theater major in college. He has a good immune system and he is allergic to grass. He met his boyfriend Mark at the school GSA. He calls Mark baby, babe, angel or sweetheart.

-Mark is from Detroit, Michigan. He is close with his parents and he has 1 little sister (Sally). He has floppy brown hair (which he occasionally dyes blue), blue eyes and he's about 5'8. He has a piercing in his left ear. He is incredibly shy...like...INCREDIBLY SHY!!!!!!!! He is an anthropology major in college. He has a very crappy immune system and he is allergic to dust (this is his only allergy...as far as he knows...). He met his boyfriend Stephen at the school GSA. He calls Stephen baby, babe or sweetheart.

Okay, here are the first 2:

Prompt: Soothe

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Author: Rachiella

Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

“Aw, bless you baby.”

Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose against his sleeve. Stephen passed Mark a tissue, prompting him to blow his nose. Mark blew his nose and sighed before nuzzling into Stephen’s neck. Stephen kissed Mark’s warm forehead as Mark cleared his throat and let out a small whimper.

“Is your throat sore angel?”

Mark nodded and cleared his throat again. Stephen smiled and gently pushed Mark off of him before getting up.

“Be right back babe.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead and left the bedroom. Mark burrowed further under the covers before grabbing a tissue.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark let out another cough and a whimper as his throat began to burn. Stephen returned a moment later with a mug of steaming hot tea and honey. He lay down next to Mark and began to massage his back as he passed him the mug.

“Drink this baby. It’ll help soothe your throat.”

“Thank you.”

Mark took a sip of the tea and sighed with relief as the tea soothed his sore, raw throat. Mark put the tea on the bedside table and cuddled close to his boyfriend. Stephen smiled and pet Mark’s hair until Mark began to softly snore.

“Sleep well my angel.”

Prompt: Contagious

Sneezer: Mark and Stephen, cold

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you! Bless you! Bless you!”

Mark blushed at his boyfriend’s blessings before grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose forcefully. Stephen giggled as his boyfriend’s nose twitched adorably before leaning forward and placing a loving kiss on Mark’s lips. Mark sighed into the kiss and sadly pushed Stephen away.

“Baby, don’t. I’m probably contagious. I don’t want you to catch my cold.”

“Mark.”

“What?”

“I don’t care.”

Mark shook his head slightly but allowed Stephen to kiss him again. Stephen wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist and pulled him onto his lap. Mark pushed him away abruptly before burying his face in Stephen’s shoulder.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! A…AISHOO!

“Bless you my love.”

Mark sniffled. Stephen laughed and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“You ready to go to bed baby?”

Mark nodded. The boys climbed into bed, Mark sniffling all the while. Stephen curled around Mark and kissed the back of his neck tenderly.

“Sleep well baby.”

“You too.”

The next morning, Mark woke up and turned around in Stephen’s arms to place a kiss on his cheek. Stephen’s eyes fluttered open and he managed to smile at Mark before turning his head away.

Hishoo! Hishoo!

Stephen sniffled and sheepishly turned to face Mark. Mark shook his head before leaning against Stephen’s chest.

“Told you I was contagious.”

Comments? Requests (totally serious)? Other things?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

Oh my goodness! I remember reading your other thread about these boys... and I must say that I'm absolutely in LOVE. I swear, it's so cute and so fluffy I just can't..... gah. Absolutely adorable, and I can't wait for more :)

Yay! I've said this before but...these are my favorite boys! I'm just a sucker for Mark's shyness... :wub: I'm so glad they're back :D

SQUEAL!!! I remember these guys! I love them!! I love all of your boys! :laugh: They are so amazing! I am soooooo looking forward to more! :D

blameitonthe...-Thank you! I love writing cutesy, fluffy stories. I'm glad you like them.

secretsneezelover27-:) Yay!

Quite Contrary-I'm glad you love them. I have so much fun writing Mark's adorable shyness.

Zane-YAY! ZANE'S BACK!!!!!! HAHA! Glad you liked it!

Prompt: Fall

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

Mark sniffled yet again as he attempted to listen to his professor. The poor boy had been sniffling uncontrollably all day and his concentration was off.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark blushed bright red as someone blessed him from a few seats over. Finally, his class was over. Mark grabbed his stuff and practically ran out of the room before pitching forward with a fit of sneezes.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Jesus babe, bless you!”

Mark looked up through slightly teary eyes to see his boyfriend standing there, a worried expression on his face. Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose on his sleeve before leaning against Stephen’s chest, groaning. Stephen kissed Mark’s head.

“You sick baby?”

Mark shook his head and sniffled again.

“Allergies.”

“Aw, baby.”

Stephen, who had learned to always carry a pack of Kleenex for his boyfriend, passed Mark a tissue. Mark blew his nose and let out a small cough. Stephen laughed at Mark’s miserable expression.

“I’m sorry your allergies are bad babe. But how’s your day been otherwise?”

Mark put his hand up to cut Stephen off before pitching forward yet again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Babe….”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose yet again.

“I fucking hate the fall.”

Prompt: Soft

Sneezer: Stephen, cold

Mark kissed Stephen’s warm forehead as Stephen finished another painful round of coughing. Stephen sighed and leaned against Mark’s chest.

“I feel so crappy. Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark wrapped his arms around Stephen’s waist and nuzzled his neck tenderly. It was one of the few times when Stephen was actually sick and Mark wasn’t. Mark was enjoying the chance to take care of his boyfriend.

“Do you need anything baby?”

Stephen placed a small kiss on Mark’s neck.

“I’m okay. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. You sure?”

“Honestly, I’m really cold.”

Mark smiled and pulled the covers around Stephen before getting up and walking to his dresser. He came back a moment later with a black hoodie with slightly frayed sleeves. He blushed bright red as he passed the hoodie to Stephen.

“This is my sick hoodie. It’s really warm and it always makes me feel better. You can wear it if you want.”

Stephen smiled a huge smile at his boyfriend and pulled the hoodie over his head. Mark was right. It was the softest hoodie he’d ever felt!

“Thank you Mark baby.”

Mark smiled and climbed back onto the bed, curling around Stephen. Stephen cuddled close to Mark and smiled.

“Love you babe. Thank you for taking care of me. Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

pinknose-Aw. Thanks. I'm glad you like them. I love your drabbles too!

secretsneezelover27-I'm glad they're back too!

So guys, I gave blood for the first time today in a couple of years and I got all woozy and loopy and the nurse told me to rest up in bed all day. So I basically have way too much time on my hands today and all I'm doing is lying around writing and watching Oz (which, I'm ashamed to admit, I just discovered). So, there might actually be more then one update today. :). Enjoy.

Prompt: Hold

Sneezer: Stephen, cold and Mark, implied flu

Stephen sniffled miserably before pitching forward.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Ugh.”

“Bless you sweetie.”

Stephen blew his nose loudly. Mark sighed and tenderly felt his boyfriend’s forehead.

“You feel warm.”

Stephen nodded and let out a small shiver as a chill passed through him. Mark scooted closer to Stephen and wrapped an arm around his waist before nuzzling into his neck. Stephen sighed and pushed Mark away. Mark sighed and put his arm around Stephen’s shoulders.

“Stephen, I know you feel really sick. Come here, let me hold you.”

Stephen pushed Mark away again and scooted further away. Mark, feeling hurt, got up and walked out of the bedroom, near tears. He sat down on a chair at the kitchen table and let his tears flow. A few minutes later, Stephen walked into the kitchen and sat down next to his teary boyfriend.

“I’m sorry baby. I just…I feel really crappy and you’re just getting over the flu. I don’t want you getting too close to me and getting sick again.”

Mark looked at Stephen through teary eyes and blushed.

“But…I just want to take care of you. You always cuddle me when I’m sick. I don’t care Stephen. I just want you to feel better.”

“Baby…”

Mark leaned forward and kissed Stephen’s cheek. Stephen smiled and brushed the tears off Mark’s face before turning his head away.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

Mark stood up and wrapped his arms around Stephen’s waist before leading him back to bed.

“Don’t push me away again, okay?”

Stephen nodded and let his boyfriend tuck him in. When Stephen was settled under the covers, Mark climbed in next to him just in time for Stephen to catch three more sneezes in his elbow.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark smiled and gave Stephen a tissue. When Stephen blew his nose and tossed the tissue into the garbage, he leaned back against Mark’s chest and just let his boyfriend hold him.

Prompt: Loved

Sneezer: Mark, catching a cold

Mark coughed and burrowed further under the covers. He had felt crappy all day and, as he was finally done with classes, he decided to crawl under the covers and take a nap. However, once he was in bed, he couldn’t fall asleep. He let out another cough and turned over once again. He sat up slightly at the sound of the front door opening and a confused voice calling out: “Mark?”

Mark cleared his throat.

“In here.”

Stephen appeared in the doorway a minute later and smiled at his boyfriend.

“What are you doing here? I thought you weren’t going to be back until 6.”

“I feel icky.”

Stephen slowly lay down next to Mark and put his lips to Mark’s forehead, checking his temperature.

“No fever.”

“I didn’t think there was. I just feel like I’m catching a cold.”

As if on cue, Mark’s nose twitched and he quickly grabbed a tissue from the back by the bed.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Mark sniffled and groaned as he felt a headache starting to form. Stephen got up and sat behind Mark and pulled him close. Mark let out a sigh of relief as Stephen began to massage his tense shoulders and kiss his neck.

“I’m sorry you don’t feel well angel.”

Mark sniffled.

“I’ll be okay. Besides, you always make me feel better.”

Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark’s neck and hugged him close. Mark smiled and closed his eyes, feeling loved.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Wow I've been gone for a long time but hi! I'm back! And Mark is precious <3 I love these boys. And omg the sick hoodie I think I just died. That is THE cutest thing ever <3

Going_Nuts-Yay! I'm glad you liked it! And I'm glad you enjoyed the sick, sleepy hoodie.

secretsneezelover27-:)

Prompt: Tea

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Aw baby. Bless you.”

Mark sighed before breaking into a terrible, harsh, painful round of coughing. Stephen rubbed his boyfriend’s back worriedly.

“Oh baby, how did you get this sick?”

Mark sniffled and whimpered quietly. Stephen kissed his boyfriend’s burning throat and nuzzled his neck tenderly.

“Baby, I’m going to make you some tea. See if it will help your throat, okay?”

Mark nodded, buried his face in his pillow and began to cry. Stephen quickly put the teakettle on before rushing back to Mark and rubbing his back lovingly.

“Baby, I know it hurts. I’m gonna take care of you. I’m gonna help you feel better okay baby. I love you so much.”

Mark coughed again, harshly, before burying his head in the pillow again and sneezing.

“Baby…”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Whoa, sweetheart, are you okay?”

“Fi…fi…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

As Mark’s sneezes finally died down, Stephen heard the teakettle go off. He quickly got up and made some herbal tea with honey to calm his boyfriend’s throat. Mark sipped the tea quietly, sniffling every so often and leaning sleepily against Stephen. Stephen kissed and nuzzled the top of Mark’s head lovingly every few moments until he realized Mark had fallen asleep with the teacup still in his hand. Stephen smiled and gently pulled the mug from Mark’s hand before placing him down on the bed.

“Sleep well my beautiful angel.”

Prompt: Crash

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you Stephen.”

“You know…I love you…so much.”

“I know baby.”

“And you…you have really pretty eyes. Like a…a kitten.”

“A kitten?”

“Yeah. Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!…I’m a little sleepy.”

Mark smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s forehead. Stephen had walked through the park earlier that day without realizing the pollen count was so high. He had come home sneezing and itching because of all the grass pollen he had inhaled. Mark had laughingly given his boyfriend some allergy meds but they had barely made a dent in the sneezing. So Stephen, silly one that he was, had decided to take more allergy meds, enough to get himself high. He was now crashing from his high, leaving Mark to take care of a sleepy, somewhat stoned Stephen.

“Mark…”

“Yeah baby.”

“I feel funny.”

“Baby, that’s because you drank almost a whole bottle of Benadryl.”

“…Oh yeah.”

Mark laughed quietly.

“Close your eyes baby. Try to fall asleep.”

“Okay…hey Mark.”

“Yeah baby.”

“I love you. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO!

“Bless you. And I love you too Stephen.”

“Okay. That’s good. I’m gonna sleep now,”

Stephen then shut his eyes and kissed Mark’s neck before beginning to snore. Mark laughed at his silly, sleepy, stoned boyfriend and tucked the blanket around his boyfriend and kissed his forehead.

“Idiot.”

secretsneezelover27-I'm glad you like the sick ones. Those are my favorite to write.

Quite Contrary-I'm so glad you like them! They're so much fun to write!

Spica-Aw, thank you my dear. I'm glad you like them.

Prompt: Winter

Sneezer: Mark, beginning of a cold

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose into a tissue. Stephen rubbed his eyes and yawned before cuddling closer to Mark. Mark had woken up rather abruptly with his sneezes, thus waking Stephen up in the process. Stephen kissed the back of Mark’s neck.

“Your allergies bugging you?”

Mark sniffled again.

“No. I’m getting a cold.”

Stephen frowned and glanced at Mark.

“You sure baby?”

Mark sighed and nodded.

“I always get colds during the first week of winter. I have ever since I was little.”

“Well that sucks.”

Mark smiled and sniffled again, leaning his head against Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen kissed the top of Mark’s head and nuzzled him.

“I’m sorry you’re getting sick.”

“It’s okay…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Stephen pulled a tissue out of the box and placed it over Mark’s nose.

“Blow.”

Mark obeyed and smiled at his boyfriend. Stephen returned the grin but his smiled switched to a frown as his alarm clock went off. Stephen got up and began to get dressed for the day. Mark stood up and immediately let out a shiver. Stephen smiled and walked over to Mark, wrapping his arms around his waist. Mark turned his head and pitched forward abruptly.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you angel.”

“Thanks.”

Stephen grabbed a sweater and a scarf from the closet and bundled them both around Mark.

“Make sure you stay warm today, okay baby?”

“I will.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead.

“I love you. And your winter cold.”

Mark smiled.

“I love you too.”

Prompt: Broken

“Ow! Ow!”

“Baby…I’m so sorry.”

Stephen sighed and buried his head in his hands. Mark lovingly rubbed his boyfriend’s back.

“I am so sorry baby. I didn’t mean to.”

“I know.”

Mark had been immersed in studying when Stephen had come up behind him and kissed his neck. Mark, not having heard Stephen come in, had instinctively jumped and smacked Stephen in the nose, hard. Mark sighed.

“I’m so sorry Stephen. Are you okay?”

“I feel like you broke my nose.”

“Stephen…”

“No baby. It’s not your fault. I’ll be fine. Hi…hi…

“Baby…”

“Fuck. My allergies have been bugging me all day. Hi…hi…Hishoo! Hishoo! Ow!”

Stephen’s eyes began to well up with unshed tears. Mark pulled him into a tight hug.

“Oh god Stephen. Baby…”

Stephen groaned and held his now bloody nose. Mark grabbed a tissue and put it to Stephen’s nose, trying to stop the bleeding.

“Baby, let me take you to the doctor. I just want to make sure it isn’t actually broken and maybe find a way for it to hurt less when you have to sneeze.”

Hi…hi…hi…

“Oh baby…”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO! OW!”

Mark kissed Stephen’s forehead and wrapped an arm around his waist.

“Come on. Let me take care of you.”

Stephen nodded and let Mark help him up and take him to the doctor.

That was awesome. I feel kind of bad because I do that to my friend all the time when I don't know they'er there. ( Accept it's usually the gut) GOOD JOB!! Please more~ OH!! an we maybe see some feather torture? THAT would be fun~ XD

Akahana-Ah yay! I'm glad you liked the stories. Anyways, I wrote a major feather torture one, just for you. :) I hope you enjoy.

pinknose-Haha. I think you're allowed to do both :) I'm glad you're enjoying the stories.

Prompt: Isolation

note: this occurs just before they start dating, maybe a month before.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and wiped his nose with his already completely soaked tissue. He had an absolutely terrible cold, honestly, he felt it was the worst cold he’d ever had, and he was buried under the covers, feeling miserable and lonely. He didn’t want to give his cold to any of his friends so he had locked himself in his room, not wanting to spread his germs to everyone.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

“Holy shit! Bless you!”

Mark turned his head abruptly only to see Stephen standing in the doorway, holding a take out bowl of chicken noodle soup.

“Stephen! What are you doing here?”

“Well, I heard my best friend had the cold from hell so I thought I’d bring him some warm soup.”

Mark smiled and scooted over on his bed, allowing Stephen to sit down next to him. Stephen sat down, passed the soup to Mark and rubbed Mark’s back.

“What are you doing here, all alone? Jesse said you didn’t want anyone to come take care of you.”

“I don’t want to get anyone sick. I shouldn’t even let you stay here. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Mark sniffled and pulled a new tissue from the box, blowing his bright red nose. Stephen winced in sympathy and gently placed a small kiss on his forehead. Mark sniffled and gently placed his head on Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen smiled.

“I’m sorry you’re so sick. Can I get you anything?”

“Just hugs.”

Stephen smiled and gladly obliged, putting his arms around Mark’s waist and pulling him close.

“Anytime Mark. No more isolation okay?”

Mark nodded and settled on Stephen’s chest.

“Promise.”

Prompt: Sigh

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

note: written for Akahana, who wanted some feather torture :)

“My sneeze is stuck. Ai…ai…ai…!

Mark sighed for what felt like the hundreth time. Stephen laughed and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek.

“Do you want some help baby?”

“Yes please.”

Stephen smiled and kissed the tip of Mark’s sensitive nose.

Ai…ai…ai…ai…AI…AI…AI…AI…snf snf.

“Not working?”

Mark shook his head and sighed again, miserably. He continued to sigh, in between his rapid breathing, trying to make himself sneeze. Stephen smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s forehead.

“Hold on.”

Stephen ran into the bedroom and came back a moment later with a feather.

“You still need some help babe?”

Mark’s nose twitched and he sighed again and nodded miserably. Stephen smiled and slowly began to run the feather from the top of Mark’s nose to the very tip. Mark felt his eyes begin to water and his nose twitch.

Ai…ai…ai…AI…AI…AI…AI…

Stephen leaned forward and kissed Mark’s lips before beginning to torture Mark’s nose even further. Stephen ran the feather over Mark’s nostrils painstakingly slowly. Mark’s breath hitched and he sighed again.

AI…AI…AI…AI…AI…AI…!!

Stephen smiled and kissed the left side of Mark’s neck, biting slightly so as to leave a mark before pushing the tip of the feather into Mark’s right nostril. That was Mark’s tipping point.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Stephen smiled and passed Mark a tissue before kissing Mark’s neck again.

“Bless you, my sweet allergic baby.”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose.

“Thank you for saving me.”

RACHIELLA. The feather one...good lord.... :dribble: I can't even put out my thoughts coherently...and Mark is so unbelievably cute I can't even handle it :wub: Loving these -so- much!

pinknose-Don't die! I'll miss you terribly! Haha. But thank you. I appreciate it.

secretsneezelover27-Of course. More sick fics for you my dear.

Spica-Glad you enjoyed the feather one. I really enjoyed writing that one.

Prompt: New

"Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!"

“Bless you.”

Stephen smiled at Mark, watching his boyfriend blush bright red. Stephen kissed Mark’s neck and nuzzled his cheek. Mark let out a small smile and blushed even brighter. It had been exactly one week since Mark and Stephen had gone on their first date and 5 days since the boys had first kissed. Mark leaned his head gently on Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen smiled and turned his head away.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you babe.”

Mark blushed at the new nickname. Stephen wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist. Mark shyly looked up at Stephen and smiled ever so slightly. Stephen leaned in and kissed Mark’s lips gently.

“Love you.”

Mark buried his face in Stephen’s neck, hiding his blush, and kissed his boyfriend.

“Love you too.”

Stephen placed a small kiss to the top of Mark’s head before tilting to the side again.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

“Are your allergies bugging you?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen placed his head on top of Mark’s and ran his hand up and down Mark’s arm. Mark sighed, contently, and nuzzled Stephen’s neck. Stephen smiled.

“You wanna watch TV babe?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen grabbed the remote and turned the TV on before rubbing his nose again.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

“Bless you babe.”

Stephen smiled, kissed the top of Mark’s head again and both boys settled in to watch TV.

Prompt: Dim

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“Thank you. I’m so sorry angel.”

“It’s okay…Aishoo!

Mark had the cold from hell and, at 11 pm, was trying very hard to fall asleep. However, Stephen had a paper due the next day and he was up late trying to finish it and he had the light on, thus keeping his sick boyfriend awake.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Baby, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’m sneezing too much to fall asleep anyways.”

Stephen sighed and got up before going to sit down next to Mark. Mark sighed as Stephen began to run his fingers through his hair. Stephen leaned forward and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“I love you.”

“You too.”

Stephen got up and returned to his paper. As he was working, he heard Mark sigh several times in between sniffles and sneezes. Finally, he glanced over at the sick boy. He looked absolutely exhausted. Stephen smiled and turned off the lamp on the desk. He then got up and walked to the bathroom, turning on the light and pulling his chair next to the doorway. Mark slowly sat up in bed.

“Baby, what are you doing?”

“Dimming the lights so you can sleep.”

Mark smiled and collapsed back on the bed before sneezing again.

“Bless you angel.”

“Thank you.”