• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

Awwww~ Stephan and Mark and Gracie are just so cute!!! This is definitely the relationship that everyone strives for, nothing but love~ <33333

Sneezelover123-Aw, thank you my dear!

greetingsfromboston-It was my pleasure! Any more requests and I'll be happy to do it.

secretsneezelover27-It was my pleasure! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Akahana-Aw, thank you! I'm glad you love them so much. And yes, they have nothing but love for each other. :)

And now, back to the boys when they were still in school.

Prompt: Precious

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Author: Rachiella

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark groaned and buried his head in his pillow. Stephen kissed Mark’s neck.

“You feeling any better today?”

“Not really.”

“Oh Mark, babe, your voice sounds so raspy.”

“I know. My throat hurts.”

Mark quickly covered his mouth and began to cough. Stephen nuzzled Mark’s neck.

“I love you my dearest darling.”

Mark smiled and blushed at the silly nickname before pitching forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetpea.”

“Thank you my precious.”

Stephen burst out laughing. Mark sniffled and blushed, not sure what Stephen was laughing at.

“What’s so funny? Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. I’m sorry. It’s just, with your raspy voice, when you said ‘my precious’, you sounded like Gollum from Lord Of The Rings.”

Mark smiled and shook his head as Stephen got up to get ready for the day. Mark glanced up and bit his lip as he watched Stephen get undressed. Stephen turned back around to see Mark looking at him. Mark blushed and buried his head in the pillow, embarrassed at having been caught. Stephen smiled and walked back over to the bed, kissing Mark’s lips.

“Is that blush from embarrassment or from a fever?”

“Embarrassment. But maybe a fever as well. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen pushed Mark’s hair back.

“Stay in bed today cutie.”

“Okay.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s lips once more before turning around and leaving for class. Mark yawned and curled back in bed, falling asleep almost instantly. Mark woke up a few hours later to Stephen kissing his neck lovingly.

“Hey Stephen.”

“Hey Mark. Feeling better?”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“I’ll take that as a no.”

Stephen curled up and wrapped his arm around Mark.

“I rented a movie for us to watch tonight. I thought maybe we could have a quiet night in.”

“Sounds good.”

Stephen smiled and pulled a rented DVD out of his backpack. Mark smiled.

“Lord Of The Rings.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s neck.

“Love you Gollum.”

“Creepy. Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Prompt: New Directions

note: references to another fandom. You won't understand the title of this drabble if you don't know the fandom but it isn't necessary to the understanding of the drabble itself. :)

“Well that was…interesting.”

Mark laughed at Stephen’s expression before turning around and coughing. Stephen’s smile faded as he began to rub Mark’s back.

“You okay babe?”

“Yeah. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you!”

Mark sniffled and buried his head in his hands. Stephen sighed.

“Baby, you sure you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m just so tired of being sick. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck.

“I know babe. I know you feel like shit. But I’m here. I’ll take care of you.”

Mark smiled at Stephen’s affectionate behavior.

“Love you. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Love you too cutie.”

Mark buried his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen’s kissed his boyfriend’s head and rubbed his back tenderly. The boys sat quietly for a few minutes, just enjoying each other, before Mark turned away quickly.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“You wanna watch another episode?”

“Sure.”

Stephen leaned back and pulled Mark so the sick boy was leaning against his chest before pressing play on the remote. As another episode started, Stephen kissed Mark’s cheek.

“So, what? She suddenly just became a lesbian?”

Mark smiled.

“I’m pretty sure she was a lesbian the whole time.”

“But she dated Puck. Well, sort of. And now she’s with Sam. And Brittany’s with Artie so obviously, Brittany and Santana is never gonna happen…”

“Stephen.”

“Yeah.”

“Shut up and watch the show.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Oh sweet baby Jesus you speak my language. And of course I'm picturing them debating the merits of polyamory as they watch season 3 and Scandels :P

But, seriously, that is the CUTEST image EVER.

Adorable! They're so cute <3 If you need an idea, you could show Mark meeting Stephan's family and they could all be smokers, or.have dogs or cats, or wear lots of.perfume/cologne! Anyway, thank you so much for writing these!

Aww so sweet! I love how cuddly Mark gets when he's sick! And the glee reference....loved it! Hmmm could I request one where Mark is seriously sick....we're talking in the hospital sick...(I'm embarassingly into hurt/comfort.)

stephab13-Haha! Yay! I'm glad you liked it!

greetingsfromboston-Enjoy a "meet the parents" fic. Hope you like it!

Umeko-I will be sure to put some Stephen sneezies in for you next time. smile.png

vanityfair-I hope you enjoy a Mark sick in the hospital drabble. smile.png

Prompt: Grave

Sneezer: Mark, cold/flu

note: this is for vanityfair

Stephen yawned as he felt someone shaking him.

“Mark? You okay babe?”

“No.”

Stephen’s eyes shot open when he heard how awful his boyfriend sounded. He gently rolled his boyfriend over so they were facing each other. Mark’s eyes were bloodshot, his cheeks and nose were bright red and his eyes were glassy. Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead and frowned.

“Honey, I need to take your temperature again. You’re burning up!”

Mark let out a wet string of coughs as Stephen grabbed the thermometer. When Mark was done coughing, Stephen slipped the thermometer under the sick boy’s tongue before pulling him close. When the thermometer beeped, Stephen felt his heart rate speed up.

“Okay honey. You’re temperature’s 104.6. I think we need to go to the hospital baby.”

“No…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ow…”

“Bless you baby. And yes. We need to go now honey. Come on. Let me help you.”

Mark sighed but allowed Stephen to help him sit up and grab his coat. When Mark was dressed, Stephen lovingly wrapped his arm around him and led him outside to the car. When they got in, Mark pitched forward.

“Bless you my angel.”

“Stephen?”

“What baby?”

“I feel really sick.”

Stephen felt his heart break as he pulled Mark close. Mark sleepily nuzzled into Stephen’s neck.

“I’ve never felt this sick in my life. Am I gonna die? Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen wanted to cry for his poor boyfriend.

“No sweetheart. You’re not gonna die. Let’s just get you to the hospital and they’ll take care of you.”

“Okay.”

-----------------

The next thing Mark remembered was waking up in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on, an IV in his arm and Stephen asleep in a chair next to the bed, his hand in Mark’s. Mark used his other hand to take the oxygen mask off before pitching forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark looked up to meet Stephen’s worried, red-rimmed eyes. Mark smiled sleepily at Stephen.

“What happened?”

“You passed out in the car and by the time I got you in here, you weren’t breathing well.”

Mark coughed wetly and Stephen helped him put his oxygen mask back on before kissing his forehead.

“You were severely dehydrated and you have bronchitis. I thought I told you to drink water while you were home honey. I mean shit Mark, you scared the hell out of me! When we were in the car, you asked me if you were dying. I said no but I was so scared…”

Mark sighed and took the oxygen mask off again.

“I’ll be okay babe. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“I know. But seriously Mark, you’re gonna send me to an early grave if you get this sick again.”

Mark smiled and sniffled.

“I’m sorry Stephen. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my love. Just get better okay. Put the oxygen back on and try to go back to sleep.”

Mark nodded and placed the oxygen mask back over his nose and mouth before leaning back. Stephen climbed up on the bed next to his boyfriend and allowed him to lie on his chest. Mark was asleep within minutes.

Prompt: Steady

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

note: this is for greetingsfromboston

“Don’t worry honey. They're gonna love you.”

Mark blushed as Stephen took his hand. The boys had been together for almost 4 years and, even though Stephen had met Mark’s family many times, the timing had just never worked for Mark to meet his family. Until now. Stephen smiled and pulled out his house keys, letting himself and Mark into the house.

“Mom, Dad, we’re here.”

“Hi honey!”

Stephen’s mom came into the room and pulled her son into a big hug before turning to Mark.

“You must be Mark. I’m Deborah, Stephen’s mother”

Mark smiled, blushed and shook her hand. She smiled.

“Stephen told me you were shy. Welcome to our home sweetheart. Stephen, your father will be home in about an hour.”

Mark blushed brighter and allowed Deborah to lead him inside. Within moments of entering the living room, he was greeted by 3 very affectionate cats. Stephen smiled as he came up behind Mark.

“That’s Jacky, Angel and Pepper.”

“They’re cute. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you Mark!”

“Thank you ma’am.”

Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist and kissed his ear.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Nose is just itchy.”

“You allergic to something?”

“I don’t think so. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you Mark! Are you alright darling?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“You aren’t allergic to cats are you?”

“No ma’am. But would you mind telling me where the bathroom is?”

“Certainly sweetheart, it’s just down the hall to the left.”

“Thank you.”

Mark took off towards the bathroom and shut the door before grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose harshly. He leaned against the sink as he felt his breathing get a little heavy. After what felt like only a minute of almost continuous sneezing and panting, he heard a knock on the door.

“Mark, honey? You okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Honey, you’ve been in there for 10 minutes.”

Mark sniffled before opening the door for his boyfriend. Stephen stepped in and sighed.

“Oh honey. What’s wrong? Your eyes are bright red and puffy.”

“I think I mi…Aishoo! Aishoo! I think I might be aller….Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! allergic to cats…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! I can’t stop snee….snee…snee….Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! Sneezing.”

“Oh babe. Why didn’t you tell me you were allergic to cats?”

“I never spent that much time around them. I didn’t know.”

“When we get home, we should take you to the doctor and get an allergy test. Your allergies might be getting worse hon.”

Mark pitched forward again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark fell back against Stephen, gasping for breath. Stephen quickly grabbed him.

“Whoa sweetheart. Steady, you’re okay. Come on, sit down.”

Stephen helped Mark sit down on the floor before kissing his forehead.

“Are you having trouble breathing babe?”

Mark nodded sadly and let out a cough before taking a wheezy breath. Stephen kissed Mark’s lips lovingly.

“Okay. I’m gonna go get your inhaler from your bag. I’ll let my mom know you’re having an allergy attack and that we need to vacuum my old bedroom. We’ll keep the cats in the den this weekend, okay?”

Mark sighed.

“I don’t want to cause a problem.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s cheek.

“It’s no problem babe. I just want you to feel better.”

Mark nodded and kissed Stephen. Stephen smiled and got up.

“Take it easy okay babe? I’ll be back in a minute with your inhaler.”

“Okay.”

Stephen smiled as he left the room to take care of his boyfriend, smiling all the while.

Edited by Rachiella44

Also, lovely people. I have 40 prompts left in this drabble thread but I only have set ideas for 9 of them. I would love requests/ideas for the final ones. Here's the list of ones I don't have ideas for:

1) Belong 2) Shackles 3) Futile 4) Odds and Ends 5) Veneer 6) Shine 7) Intent 8) Machine 9) Destination 10) Nowhere 11) Destiny 12) Desire 13) Free 14) Celebration 15) Morgue 16) Space 17) Whitewash 18) Letters 19) Emblem 20) Monopoly 21) Serenity 22) Bone 23) Manuscript 24) Ink 25) Drive 26) Missing 27) Full Moon 28) Immortal 29) Sticks And Stones 30) Museum 31) Practical

If you have a general request, I can find a way to make it fill a prompt but if one of these prompts inspires you to come up with something, pass the idea on to me! Love you all!

i love the last two. but maybe a sick boy, beginning of relationship, questioning whether they belong together. the other boy reminds him they belong together.

Umeko-Enjoy a sneezy Stephen drabble my dear! I hope you enjoy it. :)

secretsneezelover27-I'm glad you love my drabbles so much! I will certainly write a drabble for you next time around. :)

Prompt: Color

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

note: this is for Umeko, who wanted me to torture Stephen a bit. :)

Not a place you can get to by a boat or a train. It’s far, far away. Behind the moon. Beyond the rain.

Somewhere over the rainbow

Way up high.

There’s…

“Her voice is so pretty…it makes me all smiley.”

Mark smiled and kissed his sneezy, allergic, very drugged up boyfriend. Stephen had been sneezing all day. His allergies had been going absolutely wild. Finally, Stephen had just decided to take some Benadryl, thus making him sleepy, loopy, affectionate and, unfortunately, still sneezy. Mark had curled up with his boyfriend and the 2 were now cuddled up, watching The Wizard Of Oz on TV. Stephen sniffled and nuzzled Mark’s neck before nibbling on his ear. Mark smiled and blushed. Stephen turned away quickly and pitched forward.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Stephen giggled and pulled Mark into a long, sensual kiss. Mark moaned into the kiss until Stephen had to pull away yet again.

“Bless you.”

Stephen smiled and cuddled against Mark’s chest.

“Mark?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re a sweetie pie. A sweet, sweetie pie.”

Mark blushed and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend.

“You are so stoned cutie.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless yo…”

“OH MY GOD!”

Mark jumped in surprise when Stephen suddenly shrieked.

“What’s wrong babe?”

“It…IT’S IN COLOR!”

Mark couldn’t help it: he burst out laughing. Stephen was staring at the TV screen, in awe of the fact that the movie had gone from black and white to color. Mark finally got his laughing under control before kissing Stephen’s forehead.

“Yes honey. It’s in color because she arrived in Oz.”

Stephen suddenly turned away.

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s neck as his boyfriend sniffled. Stephen turned his head and rubbed his itchy nose against Mark’s neck before letting out a loud yawn. Mark kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“You sleepy Stephen?”

“Yeah. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Stephen smiled sleepily before curling further under the covers and cuddling into his pillow. When he was nestled in, he looked up at his boyfriend and sniffled.

“Cuddles?”

Mark smiled and cuddled under the covers with Stephen, kissing his cheek on his way down. Stephen quickly buried his head in the covers before letting out a string of 5 more sneezes.

Stephen sniffled before closing his eyes and wrapping his arm around Mark’s waist. Mark smiled and snuggled closer to his sniffly boyfriend, closing his eyes and letting sleep come to him as well. Just as the boys were almost asleep, Stephen kissed Mark’s ear.

“I like it better in color. It makes it more prettier.”

Mark smiled and let out a small laugh.

“You’re cute.”

“You too. Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Prompt: Ring

Stephen took a deep breath as he once again felt the box in his pocket. He and Mark had been together for 3 years and today, on their anniversary, he was finally going to propose to his sweet, shy, beautiful boyfriend. Stephen had gotten up at 6 am, much earlier then usual, to go and get the stunning ring before he had to be at work by 7:30. Now that his long day at work was finally over, he was on his way home to ask Mark to marry him. When he got home, he immediately jumped into action. He prepared a dinner of chicken parmesan (Mark’s absolute favorite meal) and he quickly set up a candlelit dinner, anxiously waiting for his boyfriend to get home. Not 10 minutes after he had finished setting the table, he heard the front door open, signaling Mark’s arrival. Stephen smiled and ran out to meet his boyfriend.

“Hey hon. How was your…?”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen felt his heart break as he looked at his boyfriend. Mark had a tissue pressed to his runny nose and his cheeks were flushed, like he had a fever. Stephen pulled his boyfriend into a hug.

“You okay honey?”

“I think I have the flu. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Oh bless you my love.”

Stephen placed his wrist against Mark’s forehead, checking his temperature.

“Sweetie, have you felt sick all day?”

Mark sniffled and nodded, burying his head in Stephen’s neck.

“You weren’t here when I woke up. I missed you.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead. Mark sighed and let his head rest against Stephen’s shoulder.

“I feel so sick Stephen. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you honey.”

Mark sighed and lifted his head up, finally seeing the beautiful dinner Stephen had made.

“Stephen, did you do all this for our anniversary?”

“Of course I did baby.”

Mark smiled and blushed before pulling his boyfriend back into a tight hug.

“Thank you. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“My pleasure hon. Do you feel okay enough to eat something? I made chicken parmesan.”

Mark smiled and nodded before taking his seat next to Stephen at the table. However, before he could start eating, Stephen took his hand.

“Mark, honey, you are the love of my life. I cannot imagine life without you. You make me so happy and I want to spend every day from now on making you happy too.”

Stephen reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring.

“Mark, will you marry me?”

Mark looked up at his boyfriend, a huge smile on his face.

“Of course I will.”

Stephen smiled and put the ring on Mark’s finger before pulling him into a kiss. After a moment, Mark abruptly pulled away and turned his head.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Mark smiled at his boyfriend, no his fiancé, before placing another quick kiss on his lips.

“I love you Stephen.”

“I love you too my sweet, gorgeous Mark.”

OMG that was the most adorable proposal ever! Love it soo much! I have also just realized that I have been reading these for almost as long as I have been on the forum and have never comented...terrible.

Rachiella you are awesome and I am in love with your boys! Never stop writing!

secretsneezelover27-Aw, thank you my dear!

Alexys52-Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! I'm so glad you love my boys. :)

Umeko-Haha. I'm glad you loved it. And guess what! More Stephen sneezies this time around.

Prompt: Phone Call

Sneezer: Stephen, cold

“Hello?”

“Hey baby. Happy birthday.”

“Stephen! I miss you!”

“I miss you too Mark hon…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thank you. So, how has your birthday been so far?”

“Good. It would be even better if you were here.”

“Aw babe. I wish I was there t…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you Stephen. Are your allergies bugging you?”

“No. I have a bit of a cold. I’m okay though.”

“Oh Stephen! I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well.”

“I’m okay Mark. I promise. Just a bit sneezy.”

“Well, I’m sending you cuddles through the phone.”

Stephen smiled at his boyfriend’s sweetness before turning away from the phone.

“Bless you!”

“Thank you birthday boy.”

“I love you Stephen.”

“I love you too Mark. I’ll be home in a few days. Maybe we can celebrate your birthday properly then.”

Mark blushed on his end of the phone but smiled.

“Sounds good.”

“Bless you.”

“Thank you. I love you sweet angel.”

“I love you too.”

Prompt: Belong

note: this is for secretsneezelover27! Enjoy my dear!

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Do you need a tissue?”

Mark blushed and nodded. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s forehead. Mark turned his head away, however, as Stephen leaned down to kiss his lips. Stephen frowned slightly before running a hand through Mark’s hair. Mark sighed before pitching forward.

“Bless you Mark!”

Mark sighed and rubbed his sore throat. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“Do you want some tea?”

“No. I’m okay.”

“You sure? It might help your sore throat.”

Mark smiled and shook his head “no” before getting up and sitting on the opposite side of the bed as Stephen. Stephen frowned again.

“Mark? Babe?”

“Yeah?”

“Why aren’t you sitting with me? Mark, are you mad at me?”

“No.”

“Then what’s wrong?”

Mark sighed and sniffled before pitching forward.

“Bless you.”

Mark sniffled and blushed.

“Stephen, why do you like me?”

Stephen frowned again and slid closer to Mark, gently touching his hand. Mark sniffled, close to tears.

“I’m weak and shy and unattractive and awkward. Why on earth would you ever be attracted to me? You’re too good for me. Maybe we just aren’t meant to be together. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen felt his heart breaking.

“Oh Mark, no. You’re wrong. Mark, you are sweet and beautiful and gentle and loving. And I love how shy you are. I think it’s adorable. We’re perfect together Mark. You make me happy and, even though we’ve only been together for a few weeks, I'm pretty sure we belong together.”

Mark smiled and slid closer to Stephen, allowing his boyfriend to pull him close. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“I think you have a little bit of a fever Mark.”

Mark blushed and nuzzled into Stephen’s neck.

“It’s okay. I have you to take care of me. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek.

“Always baby. Always.”

Hey, I just had a thought... Have either... or both... of them tried volunteering at an animal shelter? Because that could get, uh... interesting...

They're just.... ugh. I'm trying not to fangirl any more but, gees, you're really making it difficult for me!!!!!

Oh man. That was wonderful, especially the last one. It was so sad but so cute! I really like the idea of them volunteering at an animal shelter! All the adorable puppies and kittens. Haha. Well, thank you for updating, girly!

stephab13-Hmm.....animal shelter, you say? :). Your wish is my command. Also, never stop fangirling! It makes me all smiley!

greetingsfromboston-:) Cute and furry animals for you my dear!

secretsneezelover27-Yay! I'm glad!

Prompt: Desire

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

note: this is for both stephab13 and greetingsfromboston. This is a prequel to my other story ("Reality", I think) about when Mark discovered he was allergic to dogs. In this drabble, he knows he's allergic to cats but not cute, furry puppies.

"Hi. Can I help you?"

"Yes. Hello. I'm Stephen and this is my boyfriend Mark. We were hoping we could volunteer here today."

"Of course. Come on in."

Stephen smiled at Mark as they walked into the animal shelter. When they were inside, Mark smiled as a little puppy came stumbling over to him.

"Hey there little cutie."

Mark sat down and let the puppy jump on his lap and lick his face. Mark sniffled as Stephen sat down next to him.

"She's so cute!"

"I know."

Mark sniffled again. Stephen kissed his boyfriend's head.

"Are your allergies okay babe? I know there's a lot of cats in here."

"Yeah I'm...Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!"

"Bless you. You sure?"

Mark sniffled and smiled, nodding at his boyfriend. Stephen smiled back and leaned down to scratch the puppy behind her ears. Mark let out a small cough and cleared his throat before pitching forward again.

"Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!"

Mark sniffled wetly before coughing again. Stephen glanced at his boyfriend worriedly.

"Honey, are you wheezing?"

"N...No...Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!"

"Honey..."

"Oh honey. Gesundheit. We need to get you out of here."

"I'm okay. I prom...Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai...Ai...AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!"

Stephen stood up as Mark started coughing and wheezing again.

"Come on baby. There's too many cats in here. You're too allergic honey."

Mark sniffled and nodded, allowing his boyfriend to help him up. Stephen watched as Mark glanced down at the little puppy they had been playing with. It was obvious he desired to just take the little thing home with him. Stephen smiled.

"Hey Mark, hon?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you say we take the little puppy home with us? Maybe we can give her a good home."

Stephen felt his heart swell as Mark's face lit up before he once again pitched forward.

"Aw baby. Come one. Let me take you and our new little princess home."

Mark smiled as Stephen nuzzled his neck.

"I love you Stephen."

"I love you too."

Both boys smiled and looked down at the little puppy as she let out a little puppy bark. Stephen picked her up and kissed her little black nose.

"And we love you too."

Mark smiled as they walked, hand in hand, to the front desk.

Prompt: Shackles

note: this story was headed in a slightly more 18+ direction as I was writing it. If anyone would like for me to expand this story in that direction, let me know and I most certainly will.

"Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!"

"Bless you honey."

Mark sniffled and sighed, curling further under the covers. Stephen smiled and curled up next to him, kissing his forehead. Mark smiled and kissed Stephen's lips.

"I'm sorry I'm sick on our anniversary."

"It's okay honey. I just care about spending our day with you."

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen's lips again, this time with much more passion. Stephen leaned over Mark, wrapping his arm firmly around his boyfriend. The boys continued to kiss for a few more minutes before Mark pulled away and pinched his nose shut, stifling his sneezes so he wouldn't cover Stephen in germs.

"Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!"

"Bless you."

Stephen captured Mark's lips again before running his hands up Mark's side. Mark smiled against his boyfriend's lips before pulling back and stifling his sneezes again.

"Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!"

"Bless you! Babe, you don't need to keep stifling your sneezes. I'm probably going to get sick anyways."

"I know but..."

Stephen cut his boyfriend off by leaning forward and kissing him again. After a moment, Stephen pulled back and smiled at the sick boy.

"You feel okay enough to have some fun?"

Mark smiled, blushed and nodded before pinching his nose shut once again.

"Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!"

Stephen smiled at his boyfriend.

"That needs to stop though. It's getting in the way of my enjoyment of you."

Mark blushed even deeper red. Stephen smiled before grabbing his belt from where he had dropped it on the floor before climbing in bed with Mark. He kissed Mark's neck before grabbing his hands and tying them up in the belt. Mark glanced at Stephen.

"Stephen, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting you to stop stifling your sneezes."

"Stephen, I...I...Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!"

"Bless you."

Stephen kissed Mark's neck lovingly as Mark's breath hitched again.

"Stephen...Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!"

"Bless you."

"I'm gonna get you si...si...Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!"

"Don't care."

Stephen put his hand on Mark's thigh before kissing his neck again.

"Steph...Aishoo! Aishoo!...Stephen, I need a ti...ti...Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!...I need a tissue...Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai....Ai....AISHOO!"

Stephen smiled and pulled away, grabbing a tissue from the box by the bed. He placed the tissue over Mark's nose.

"Blow."

Mark blew his nose wetly and sniffled. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark's lips gently.

"Can we have sex now?"

Mark laughed.

"Definitely. Are you going to untie my hands?"

Stephen smiled.

"Actually, I kinda like you like this. If that's okay, that is."

Mark smiled.

"As long as you don't mind a few sneezes."

Stephen laughed and kissed Mark's neck as he began to pull up his boyfriend's shirt.

"Don't care at all."

mmmmm move into the adul board mmmhmmm I approve! Why not make a drabble thread with them there a brand new one with some hot treats mmmm

Stephen is a naughty naughty man!

Umeko-Your wish is my command. The full fic has been posted on the Adult Board for you and anyone else who would like to read it.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Also... I think I've fallen in love with Mark's stifles. They're absolutely adorable.

Oh, who am I kidding? EVERYTHING you write is adorable!

Hey guys, still looking for ideas for the last few prompts. Any help would be great. Also, I wrote 2 new Stephen fics cause I gave you 2 Mark ones last time.

Prompt: Goodbye

“I wish you didn’t have to go home.”

“I know babe. I’ll only be gone for a week though. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark sighed and leaned back in bed, still upset that his boyfriend had to leave early in the morning. Stephen smiled and leaned back, putting his arm around his boyfriend.

“I’m gonna miss you baby.”

Mark smiled as Stephen gently nuzzled his neck. It was the beginning of their summer vacation and Stephen had to go home for a family friend’s wedding. The boys had just reconciled after a fight 3 days before and Mark didn’t want his boyfriend to be far away from him.

Mark turned towards his sniffly, sneezy boyfriend and kissed his neck.

“Honey, did you take some Benadryl?”

“Yeah. I don’t think it’s working.”

Mark nodded and yawned, sleepily curling into Stephen’s side. Stephen sniffled and kissed Mark’s head. Mark looked up at his boyfriend.

“Stephen?”

“What’s up babe?”

“Are you still mad at me?”

Stephen smiled and sniffled.

“No baby. I’m not mad at you anymore. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you. Are you still mad at me?”

Mark shook his head “no” and yawned again. Stephen sighed.

“Honey, you’re exhausted. Maybe I should sleep on the couch so I don’t keep you up with my sneezing. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“No, don’t sleep on the couch. You have to leave really early and I’m not ready to say goodbye to you yet.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“Love you, you adorable thing.”

Mark smiled and blushed before kissing Stephen’s neck.

“Love you too.”

Prompt: Voodoo

“Well fuck you too asshole!”

Mark looked up from where he was curled up on the couch at the sound of his boyfriend slamming the phone down. When Stephen flopped down on the couch, Mark scooted close to him and leaned against his shoulder.

“You okay honey?”

Stephen sighed and nodded.

“Yeah. I’m alright. I just had a fight with my friend Seth from theater class. It’s no big deal.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

Mark smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek.

“I love you.”

“I love you too…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“I don’t know why I’m…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you! Jeez Stephen. You okay?”

“Yeah. I just can’t stop snee…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! FUCK! Why the hell am I…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Damn! Seth must have performed some voodoo shit on me….Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Some voodoo shit? Really babe?”

Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you! Um hon, I don’t think anyone did any voodoo shit on you.”

Hishoo! Why not?”

“I used a new shampoo and I just remembered it has lavender in it. It might be setting off your allergies.”

Stephen groaned and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek before pulling away from him so he could get away from the smell. Mark smiled and got up.

“I’ll go wash my hair again with my regular shampoo.”

“Okay.”

Mark smiled as he walked out of the room, laughing as his boyfriend sneezed again, loudly.

HISHOO!

“Bless you.”