• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

o.o.......................................................

stretcher.gifstunned.gifsurprise.gifblinksmiley.gif

MORE!!! Stephen is just adorebubble!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Quite Contrary-Thank you so much my dear! I'm glad you're still enjoying them!

secretsneezelover27-Yay! I'm glad you still like my stories!

greetingsfromboston-It was my pleasure. I love doing requests! If you think of any more, just let me know!

Ralee-I'm sure there could be some Stephen torture in the future... :)

Akahana-I'm glad you liked it! Stuffed puppies aren't as good as real puppies but they still make everything better.

Umeko-Aw, thank you! I appreciate it!

Prompt: Echo

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

Author: Rachiella

note: 3 months into their relationship

“You excited?”

Mark smiled and nodded as he continued to stare out the window. Stephen smiled and reached down to grab hold of Mark’s hand before turning his eyes back to the road. The boys were going on their first trip together, only 3 months after they started dating. Stephen’s family had a summer home in New Hampshire and, considering how close they were to it, Stephen was driving him and Mark to stay there for a long weekend. Mark smiled and laced his fingers with Stephen’s. After a few minutes, Stephen very sweetly brought Mark’s hand to his lips and kissed his fingers in order to get his attention. Mark blushed but turned to look at Stephen. Stephen smiled.

“Babe, do you mind if I open the window? It’s so goddamn hot.”

“Sure.”

Stephen smiled again and rolled down both his and Mark’s windows. After a few moments, Mark began sniffling and rubbing his nose with his free hand. Stephen glanced over worriedly.

“Babe, you okay?”

“Yeah. Just…we’re driving on a dusty road and my nose is just itch…itchy…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Maybe I should roll up the windows.”

“No. It’s okay.”

Stephen smiled as Mark sniffled again. After a few more minutes, the comfortable silence broken only by Mark’s constant sniffling, the car went under a long tunnel. While they were in the tunnel, a gust of wind blew, causing dust to fly in the air. Mark sniffled once before pitching forward and sneezing.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark sniffled and wiped his nose before glancing over at Stephen who was laughing his head off.

“What’s so funny?”

“Your sneezes just echoed super loudly throughout the entire tunnel.”

Mark smiled and blushed before pitching forward yet again.

AISHOO!

And Stephen, once again, burst out laughing.

Prompt: July

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies (for all those who wanted a little Stephen torture :) )

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you!”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you!”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you!”

Stephen sniffled and sighed. Mark smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Just allergic.”

It was the middle of July and Stephen’s allergies were absolutely horrible. He had forgotten to go out and buy more allergy meds and the drugstore was closed today. Stephen sighed and grabbed a tissue from the nearly empty box before blowing his bright pink nose. Mark smiled and nuzzled Stephen’s neck tenderly. Stephen let out a cough and sniffled yet again before collapsing back on the bed.

“I feel so awful Marky.”

Mark rolled his eyes at the atrocious nickname but curled up next to Stephen and wrapped his arm around him. Stephen couldn’t help but smile and roll over so he was facing Mark.

“Love you.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen gently.

“Love you too.”

Stephen smiled again before turning his face away from Mark.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Stephen pulled a tissue out yet again and blew his nose before sighing.

“I think we’re out of tissues.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s cheek.

“We’ll figure it out.”

Stephen smiled and placed his head on Mark’s chest. Mark hugged Stephen close.

“Just cuddles for now?”

Stephen nodded.

“Sounds good…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“…Okay, I think we need to solve the tissue problem now.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Awww~ They are so cute!!! Accept, I think they are a little too perfect...I believe a fight is in order!! With some cuddles and hurt/comfort at the end :P

• 1 month later...

Hey lovely people! So, I suck, I know, I failed at updating! But I will be better with it now. :) Promise!!!!

Akahana-Don't you worry. There's a fight one coming up soon. :)

secretsneezelover27-Of course I will keep going! :)

Umeko-*blush* Thanks.

Prompt: Cards

Sneezer: Stephen, cold

“Do you have any 7’s?”

“No. Go Fish.”

Mark drew a card and nodded to Stephen. Stephen sniffled and looked through his cards.

“Do you have any…any…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. Do you have any Kings?”

Mark glared jokingly at Stephen and passed his King over. Stephen smiled and sniffled again before letting out a cough and a small shiver. Mark put his cards down on the bed and leaned over to place his hand on Stephen’s forehead.

“I think you have a little bit of a fever babe.”

Stephen nodded.

“I’m not surprised. I feel like shit. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. Do you have any 3’s?”

“No. Go Fish.”

Stephen coughed again and put a hand to his head, rubbing his temples. Mark sighed and put his cards down again before scooting over towards Stephen and wrapping an arm around Mark’s shoulder.

“You’re feeling really bad, aren’t you?”

Stephen nodded and sniffled again. Mark kissed Stephen’s head lovingly.

“You wanna abandon the card game and curl up? Maybe watch some Family Guy?”

Stephen smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

“Thank you. Hishoo! Hishoo!

“My pleasure. And bless you.”

Mark leaned back against the pillow and pulled Stephen close, kissing his lips gently. Stephen smiled.

“Hey Mark.”

“Yeah.”

“You know I won right?”

“Actually, you forfeited. So technically, I won.”

“…You suck.”

Prompt: Alone

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Mark sniffled and pulled the comforter more snuggly around him before reaching for a tissue. He blew his nose and coughed. Mark sighed and got up to get the thermometer and take his temperature. When the thermometer beeped, he groaned and blew his nose again. Sighing, he picked up his phone and dialed Stephen’s number.

“Mark?”

Mark smiled at his boyfriend’s sleepy voice.

“Sorry for calling so late.”

“It’s okay. But baby, it’s almost 3 am. What’s going on?”

“I’m sick. And I miss you. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Aw, bless you baby.”

“Thanks.”

Mark heard Stephen yawn through the phone.

“Stephen.”

“Hmm?”

“You can go back to bed if you want.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“You know I’ll be home tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my angel.”

“Thanks. Go back to bed.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Mark hung up and sniffled. He put his phone on his bedside table and curled back under the covers. He grabbed Stephen’s pillow and smiled as he inhaled Stephen’s scent.

“Miss you Stephen.”

Mark sniffled and rolled over, pulling Stephen’s pillow with him and finally closed his eyes.

Oh man, I missed these!

I'm actually not a big fan of coldfic, just because I'm ridiculously easily icked and I don't like all the snot and germs and everythng that goes with them, but I've come to really enjoy reading Stephen, with his allergies and his caretaking, and, this probably means nothing to anyone else because... you know, what's not to like, but to me it really speaks to me about your characterisation that I can enjoy your Stephen sickfic. Normally I have to like a character A LOT to be able to enjoy them sick, and that doesn't happen a lot for me with orignal characters.

Great to have you back :D

Ahhhhh!! I missed these drabbles so much! :wub: So glad you're continuing them, because I can't wait to continue reading them!

SexualOddity-Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. That makes me feel so awesome. :)

secretsneezelover27-:). I love you my dear.

Quite Contrary-I'm glad I got the chance to continue them too. I'm super happy you're still enjoying them.

Akahana-Aw, thanks! :)

greetingsfromboston-I'm so glad you like them.

Prompt: Alive

Sneezer: none

“You’re being a dick Mark!”

“Don’t call me that Stephen! Please…”

Stephen rolled his eyes and got up, looking pissed off. Mark quickly brushed a tear from his eye, not wanting Stephen to see him cry. Stephen sighed.

“Mark, you know I love you. I just…I just need a little time away from you. I feel like we’ve been getting on each other’s nerves recently and…maybe I need a break…”

Mark sniffled back tears but nodded sadly.

“Okay. If that’s what you really want.”

Stephen grabbed his bag, which was sitting on the floor next to the bed and walked out the front door. As soon as Stephen was gone, Mark burst into tears and fell to the ground, where he lay sobbing until he passed out.

“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Stephen Everett?”

“Yes.”

“Hi. This is Melissa Gregs from the hospital near campus. We have a patient here named Mark…”

“Mark? Mark’s there?”

“Yes.”

“Is he alright?”

“He had an asthma attack. He’ll be fine but he’s on oxygen right now. He passed out for quite a bit of time and he wasn’t getting air for some time.”

“I’m on my way.”

Mark opened his eyes slowly. He felt tears spring to his eyes again as he turned his head and saw Stephen next to him, sitting on a chair, his head resting on the bed next to Mark. Mark gently ran his fingers through Stephen’s hair. Stephen opened his eyes and glanced up at Mark.

“Hey.”

“Hey.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah.”

The boys sat in awkward silence for a moment until Stephen brought Mark’s hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

“I love you baby. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

Mark smiled.

“I love you too sweetie.”

Stephen leaned forward and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“I’m glad you’re alive.”

“Me too.”

Prompt: Murmur

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my angel.”

Mark sniffled and blew his red, chapped nose. Stephen wrapped his arm around Mark’s shoulders and began to trace gentle patterns against Mark’s back.

“How you feeling babe?”

“Sick.”

“I know.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek. Mark sighed and nuzzled into Stephen’s neck. Stephen frowned.

“Lean up for a minute baby.”

Mark sniffled and tilted his head up so he was looking at Stephen. Stephen pulled Mark close and placed his lips against Mark’s forehead.

“You feel warm.”

“Actually, I feel freezing. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen grabbed a blanket and placed it over Mark’s shoulders.

“Better?”

Mark smiled and nodded before letting out a giant yawn. Stephen laughed.

“You tired?”

Mark nodded and cuddled closer to Stephen. Stephen lay down on the bed, pulling Mark down so the sick boy could rest his head against Stephen’s chest. Mark sniffled and smiled as Stephen continued to trace patterns on his back.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Shut your eyes Mark. Try to sleep.”

Mark closed his eyes as Stephen began to murmur sweet nothings in his ear. It took him less than 5 minutes to fall asleep, a small smile on his face.

Grr, Stephen...that first drabble! How dare you be mean to Mark! sadsmiley.gif These are great drabbles, though, and I loved them both! Clearly, Mark is my favorite... blush.png

Edited by Quite Contrary
  • 1 month later...

secretsneezelover27- <3

Quite Contrary-I know. I don't like writing about the boys being mean to each other either!

greetingsfromboston-Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

MSneeze-Aw, thank you so much! I so appreciate it! I'm glad you enjoy them.

Ralee-And they love you!

Prompt: Perfection

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

“Oh cool.”

“Yeah, this is beautiful.”

Mark smiled. It was Christmas Eve and he had just opened a package he had received in the mail from his aunt. It was a beautiful, big blanket. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s neck.

“It’s freezing out tonight. Why don’t we make some hot chocolate and curl up under your new blanket with a movie?”

“Sounds…Aishoo! Sounds perfect.”

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Stephen smiled and got up to make hot chocolate while Mark picked a movie. When Stephen returned, he was carrying 2 mugs with steaming hot cocoa and marshmallows and Stephen had decided on A Christmas Story. Stephen sat on the couch and pulled Mark close to his chest before wrapping the warm blanket around them. Stephen nuzzled Mark’s neck.

“This is perfect.”

Mark smiled. After a couple of minutes, Mark turned his head away and covered his nose with the blanket.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

As the movie continued, Mark continued to sniffle while Stephen continued to glance worriedly at his boyfriend.

“You okay baby? You’re not getting sick, are you?”

“I don’t feel like I am. Feels like aller…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Feels like allergies actually. Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark slowly lifted his face out of the blanket he had been sneezing into but immediately returned to covering it.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe!”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Oh baby…”

AISHOO!

Stephen sighed and kissed Mark’s head.

“Honey, why don’t you go blow your nose and take a shower. Maybe you got something on you that’s making you sneezy.”

“Okay.”

Mark leaned forward and kissed Stephen’s lips before getting up, sniffling all the while.

---------

“Welcome back.”

Mark smiled and walked over to Stephen, hair still wet from the shower, and kissed his boyfriend’s lips. Stephen ran his hand through Mark’s wet hair.

“Better?”

“Yeah. Haven’t sneezed since I left the room…Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Oh Mark.”

Mark sighed and flopped down on the couch, burying his head in the blanket. He remained still for about 10 seconds before his head reared back and pitched forward in a fit of sneezes.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Mark baby, here, blow your nose.”

Stephen handed Mark a tissue as the sneezing fit finally calmed. Mark blew his nose and sniffled. Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead.

“Mark honey, are you allergic to wool?”

“I don’t think so. Why?”

“Cause that’s what the blanket’s made out of and you’ve been sneezing whenever you get near it.”

Mark shrugged and brought the blanket to his face, inhaling deeply through his nose. Not a moment later, he dropped the blanket and grabbed a tissue.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

Stephen smiled and shook his head before kissing Mark’s head.

“Bless you.”

Prompt: Burn

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! GOD DAMN!”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s lips lovingly.

“And that is why we wear sunscreen when it’s sunny out.”

Stephen glared at his boyfriend before pitching forward again.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Stephen sighed and leaned back on the bed. Mark flopped down next to him and wrapped an arm around his waist.

“Have you taken your allergy meds?”

Stephen nodded miserably and buried his face in Mark’s neck. Mark kissed Stephen’s head.

“Do you want me to get some aloe for your nose?”

Stephen nodded and kissed Mark’s neck.

“Thank you for taking care of me angel.”

Mark smiled and ran to the bathroom to get the aloe. He came back to the bedroom and nudged Stephen, prompting him to sit up. Stephen sniffled and faced Mark. Mark gently applied the aloe to Stephen’s allergic, sunburned nose. Stephen’s nose twitched adorably before he pitched forward.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark laughed and kissed Stephen’s forehead.

“You alright?”

Stephen sighed and nodded before smiling.

“I’m fine. Thank you baby.”

Stephen pitched forward rapidly.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Stephen smiled and pulled Mark close, giving him a small, chaste kiss on the lips.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

The boys lay in silence for a minute, the only noise the soft sniffling from Stephen. After a moment, Mark leaned up and kissed Stephen’s ear.

“Wear sunscreen.”

Stephen laughed and lovingly smacked Mark in the head.

“Shut up.”

Perfection really got me giggling - I used to work at a Bed Bath and Beyond type store, and (don't ask me why) but this made me think of these bamboo towels I sold. They were so soft and smelt incredible, but, well, apparently they also had the talent of inducing sneezing fits.

Sigh.

But these are so cute!!!

And Sunscreen is just gorgeous. Gotta love care-taking and flirting :-)

Hey lovely people. If you like Mark and Stephen and you are allowed in the Adult section, I wrote my first ever adult story about them (I'm super nervous about it so please be nice but there's sick shower sex so....YAY!). Please go read it (and be nice!) I'll post some more stories in this section a little later today so all non-18+ people can enjoy some of the boys too!

<3

stephab13-Haha. I want one of those towels! I'm glad you like the stories!

secretsneezelover27-Of course there will be more care taking!

Prompt: Camping

Sneezer: Mark AND Stephen, allergies

“I hate you so much right now…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“You too.”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose forcefully. Stephen coughed twice before following Mark’s example and blowing his nose. Stephen had wanted to spend a weekend away, after a long week at school. He had the brilliant idea to go camping. To be fair, Mark had agreed wholeheartedly, both of them completely disregarding the fact that it would be hell for their allergies.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! God dammit!”

Mark smiled and leaned forward, kissing Stephen’s neck. Stephen smiled.

“10 bucks says you sneeze before me.”

Mark smiled.

“You’re on.”

------------------------

3 minutes later, Stephen had a finger under his nose as his breath was hitching violently and Mark had allergic tears pouring out of his eyes as his breath became uneven. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Mark pitched forward with a loud “AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Stephen laughed before pitching forward himself.

HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

Both boys sniffled and blew their noses before Stephen turned to Mark, putting out his hand.

“10 bucks.”

Mark rolled his eyes.

“Screw you.”

“With pleasure. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Maybe later. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

“You too.”

Prompt: Starve

Sneezer: Stephen, cold/flu

note: there is puking in this one. If you don't like that, you should probably skip this one.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Ugh…”

“You okay babe? Is it your stomach?”

“No. Just sneezing. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Stephen doubled over coughing for a minute before jumping up and running to the bathroom to throw up for the second time that day. Mark got up and followed Stephen.

“You okay babe?”

Stephen nodded as Mark sat down next to him, wrapping an arm around him. With his other hand, he put his wrist to Stephen’s forehead.

“Oh baby, you’re so sick.”

Stephen sighed and leaned back against Mark’s chest.

“Mark, I feel so gross.”

“Oh sweetie.”

“And I’m so hungry. Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. I know you’re hungry babe but you can’t keep any food down. You know I can’t give you anything to eat.”

“Please….”

“No baby. I’m sorry.”

Stephen cuddled close to Mark’s neck and started to cry. Mark wrapped his arms around Stephen and kissed his burning forehead.

“Come on baby. Let me take you back to bed honey.”

Stephen sniffled but allowed Mark to help him up and lead him back to bed. When the boys had gotten comfortable under the covers again, Stephen leaned against Mark’s chest.

“My tummy hurts. And I’m hungry.”

“I know angel. When you’re all better, I’ll take you out to dinner and get you whatever you want.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s forehead before leaning over and turning out the light.

“Go to sleep baby. You’ll feel better tomorrow.”

“And then food?”

Mark smiled and nuzzled Stephen’s hair.

“Yeah. And then food.”

Stephen was asleep 5 minutes later.

Hey, you don't know me. But I feel like I know you. I've been following your impressive work for weeks and months now - never able to show my appreciation.

So here it goes now. I am IN LOVE with Mark and Stephen!

Your cute, fluffy drabbles put a smile on my face on a regular basis and quite frankly, your work is inspiring. I even started to develop my own characters.

So thank you. Expect to see/read lots more of me ;)