• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

• 2 weeks later...

Quite Contrary-Thank you my dear!

sneezelover27-Thank you! There will be more cold sneezes in the next round.

lalaland-Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying them.

Selene-Thank you! I think Dim is my favorite so far too.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated recently but I was in the middle of doing midterms (sigh). But they are over now (HALLELUJAH!) so I have more time to write.

Prompt: Dust

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

Author: Rachiella

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

Stephen couldn’t help it. He let out a laugh as Mark sneezed again. The boys were cleaning up their room and kicking up dust every which way. Mark’s allergies were killing him.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Snf snf.

“Bless you cutie.”

Mark sighed and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose again. Stephen smiled and wrapped an arm lovingly around Mark.

“How you doing babe?”

“Feel like shit.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck. Mark sniffled and wrapped his arms around Stephen’s waist, cuddling closer to him. Stephen smiled.

“You’re adorable sniffles.”

Mark smiled.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark sniffled before moving out of the embrace and beginning to clean again. Stephen smiled again as Mark continued to sniffle. Stephen came up behind Mark and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

"You wanna take a break? Go get some fresh air?"

Mark nodded. Stephen kissed his boyfriend's forehead gently before leading him outside, to the clean, non dusty air.

Prompt: Spring

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“I told you it was a bad idea to go running in the park today.”

Stephen glared at his boyfriend and wiped his nose with his already soaked tissue. Stephen had been running in the park while the pollen count was absurdly high. His allergies had been driving him crazy ever since.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! H…HISHOO!

“Aw Stephen.”

Stephen sniffled and began to rub his eyes. Mark lovingly pulled his hands away.

“Don’t rub your eyes baby. You’ll make them worse.”

Stephen sighed before lying down and placing his head in Mark’s lap. Mark smiled and lovingly ran his fingers through Stephen’s hair.

“I’m sorry you’re feeling allergic baby.”

“It’s ok…ok…o…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

“Bless you babe.”

Stephen sniffled and rubbed his itchy nose against Mark’s denim clad leg. Mark smiled and leaned down, kissing Stephen’s forehead.

“You want some Benadryl babe?”

“No. It’ll just make me fall asleep.”

Stephen yawned and nuzzled into Mark’s leg. Mark laughed.

“I think you’re already half way there sweetie.”

Stephen sighed and nodded. Mark kissed Stephen’s forehead again and walked to the bathroom to get the allergy medicine. When he came back, Stephen had his nose buried in a tissue, in the midst of a fit of sneezes.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you!”

Stephen blew his nose and looked up at Mark. Mark smiled and passed the Benadryl to Stephen. Stephen happily took the drugs and, within 15 minutes, was passed out on the couch, snoring. Mark shook his head and laughed.

“Adorable, allergic boy. I love you.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

OMG. Why have I not commented on this before?

I've always loved your boys. Especially Mark and Stephen. They're so sweet!!!

My only request is to keep writing them :P

These two boys are so precious that I just want to scoop them up and take them home with me to snuggle forever. Please keep those drabbles coming about these sneezy cuties!

stephab13-Yay! I always love getting comments from people who haven't commented before! I'm glad you like the boys.

Quite Contrary-Glad you still love them! They love you too.

TwitchNose-Yay! Sick boy cuddles are always nice.

Spica-They love you too my dear. They love you too.

Prompt: Stars

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Mark sniffled before leaning back against Stephen. It was New Year’s Eve and Mark had insisted they go up on the roof and watch fireworks, even though Mark had a cold and a fever. Mark shivered slightly from his spot against Stephen’s chest. Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead.

“Be right back baby.”

Stephen went back into the apartment and came back a moment later with a big, fluffy blanket. He wrapped Mark up in the blanket before settling down next to him again. Mark smiled and pulled Stephen close, wrapping the blanket around him as well, cuddling close.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Mark sniffled and rubbed his itchy nose against Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“How are those sniffles doing?”

Mark sighed and buried his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen laughed before glancing at his watch.

“30 seconds baby.”

Mark cuddled close and turned his head again slightly.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Gesundheit baby.”

“Thank you.”

“5 seconds…4…3…2…1. Happy new year baby!”

And as the fireworks went off, Stephen leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend sweetly.

“Love you my sick baby.”

“Love you too.”

Prompt: Choke

note: not a lot of sneezing in this one. Mostly a sickfic rather then a sneezefic.

“Baby, you here?”

Stephen dropped his keys on the kitchen table as he shouted out for his boyfriend.

“In our room.”

Stephen smiled and walked into their room but his smile disappeared when he saw his boyfriend. Mark was curled up in bed, a mug of tea on the bedside table and a tissue balled up in his hand, with the tissue box right next to him on the bed.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Are you sick?”

Mark nodded and curled further under the covers. Stephen sighed and curled up next to Mark in the bed.

“Oh baby. You’re really sick, aren’t you?”

“Bless you babe.”

Mark turned his head away from Stephen and began to cough. Stephen rubbed Mark’s back lovingly.

“Baby, you okay?”

Mark nodded as he continued coughing. Stephen wrapped an arm around Mark and pulled him close.

“You choking babe? Can you breath?”

Mark nodded again but continued coughing anyways. When the coughing finally subsided, Mark buried his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen rubbed Mark’s back gently and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

“You’re feverish angel.”

Mark nodded. Stephen helped Mark lean back and pulled the covers up around his boyfriend.

“I have some work I have to do baby. You gonna be okay for now?”

Mark nodded and yawned. Stephen stood up and kissed Mark’s warm forehead.

“Take a nap baby.”

Mark smiled.

“Okay.”

Stephen returned Mark’s smile before switching off the light and leaving Mark to fall asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

secretsneezelover27-Haha. Glad you liked it. I'll try to do more like that.

Umeko-:) Thanks my dear.

Prompt: Ignore

Mark sighed as his phone vibrated on his bedside table. He sighed and slowly untangled himself from his blanket to check the caller ID. When he saw that the call was from his boyfriend, he sighed again and hung up before texting back.

“Hey babe. In class. What’s up?”

After a few moments, he received a text back reading:

“Class? You don’t have class now.”

Mark sighed.

“Special project.”

“Oh, ok. We still on for tonight?”

Mark sighed yet again. It was his and Stephen’s anniversary and he had woken up this morning with a terrible cold and he was pretty sure he had a fever. He had been avoiding Stephen all day so as not to let his boyfriend know how sick he was. He had been lying all day, saying he was in class or had an appointment or something similar when, in reality, he had been curled up in bed coughing and sneezing. He grabbed his phone and texted back:

“Course babe. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

At that moment, Mark heard the front door open, immediately followed by the sound of Stephen humming.

“Shit.”

Stephen’s humming got closer until the door to the bedroom opened and Stephen jumped.

“Holy shit Mark! I thought you had a meeting! What are you doing here?”

Mark opened his mouth to come up with some lie but he interrupted himself by pitching forward with a series of loud, wet, sick sounding sneezes.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! A…AISHOO!

Mark grabbed a tissue from the box on the bedside table and blew his nose wetly. Stephen walked over to his boyfriend and sat down next to him, rubbing his back.

“You okay angel?”

Mark groaned and buried his neck sleepily in Stephen’s neck.

“Don’t feel well.”

Stephen sighed and placed his hand on Mark’s forehead.

“I think you’re running a fever baby.”

“Not surprised.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s head and pulled him closer, nuzzling his hair.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were sick?”

“It’s our anniversary. I didn’t want to ruin our plans.”

“Oh baby. It’s okay. You can’t help it if you’re sick.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Mark let out another sigh, which turned into a painful sounding coughing fit. Stephen pulled the blanket up over the two of them and wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist.

“How about we order Chinese food and watch movies?”

“No. We can go out.”

“Baby, you’re sick. Let’s just stay home and take care of your cold. I don’t care what we do for our anniversary, so long as I get to be with you.”

Mark blushed and hid his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen smiled and pet his boyfriend’s hair.

“No more ignoring me, okay?”

“Okay.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s nose, prompting yet another sneezing fit.

Stephen smiled and pulled Mark closer before whispering in his ear.

“Also, I’m still up for anniversary sex, if you are?”

Mark blushed bright red but smiled.

Prompt: Chalk Dust

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

Stephen sighed and wiped sweat off his forehead as he got up off the floor of the theater. The school was doing a production of The Laramie Project and he had been recruited to help build the set.

“Stephen?”

Stephen looked up to see Mark walking towards him, carrying a sandwich from the small deli down the street. Stephen smiled and walked over to Mark, pulling him into a quick kiss.

“Hey you. What are you doing here?”

“Brought you lunch.”

Mark passed Stephen the sandwich and leaned over to kiss Stephen’s cheek before letting out a small sniffle. Stephen smiled.

“You want to come hang out for a bit?”

“Sure.”

Stephen pulled Mark over to a bench on the side of the stage and sat down, pulling Mark onto his lap. Mark smiled and nuzzled Stephen’s neck before sniffling a couple of times. Stephen pulled away slightly and glanced at Mark.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, why?”

“You’re sniffling.”

“Oh yeah. Everyone in here is using chalk to mark stuff. The chalk dust is bugging my nose. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

“Thanks.”

Mark sniffled again and pulled a tissue out of his pocket, blowing his nose as quietly as he could.

“Excuse me. Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe. You should get out of here before your allergies really start bugging you.”

Mark nodded and got up off Stephen’s lap. Stephen stood up with his boyfriend and kissed him tenderly.

“See you later angel?”

Mark nodded.

“Love you. Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Love you too baby. And bless you.”

Nawwwww! These boys are soo cute. I can just imagine Mark all cuddled up in Stephen's lap.

I especially loved 'Chalk Dust'. *Kidnaps Mark and cuddles to pieces*

OMG. Ignore was just.... Can I have him? Please? Pretty pretty please??? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Quite Contrary-Glad you liked "Ignore"! It was so much fun to write!

secretsneezelover27-:)

snifflechick-Aw yay! I'm glad you liked it!

stephab13-Yes, you have him. Haha.

Prompt: Fight

“Mark, come on! You’re being an idiot!”

“Stephen, don’t call me that.”

“For fuck’s sake Mark!”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen rolled his eyes and stormed out the door. Mark sighed and turned around in bed, burying his head in the pillow. He and Stephen had been fighting all morning, over something so stupid that he couldn’t even remember. Whatever it was, he had made Stephen mad enough to have stormed out. His mood wasn’t improved by the fact that he was coming down with a cold.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark grabbed a tissue and blew his nose as his eyes began to water.

“I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna cry.”

Mark sighed as some tears began to fall. He sniffled wetly and clutched his pillow before closing his eyes and falling asleep. He was woken up 2 hours later by a pair of warm arms circling his waist and a small kiss to his neck.

“I’m sorry baby.”

Mark turned around so he was facing Stephen and curled into his chest. Stephen hugged Mark close.

“I’m an asshole baby. I shouldn’t have yelled at you.”

“It’s okay.”

“No, it isn’t. It was a stupid fight. I’m sorry.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my sweet angel. Are you coming down with a cold?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Oh Mark.”

Mark sniffled and nuzzled Stephen’s neck. Stephen sighed and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“I’m sorry honey.”

Mark couldn’t keep the smile off his face, even as he sniffled again.

“You’ve never called me honey before.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s lips.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Prompt: Heat

“Oh bless you baby.”

Mark shivered violently and let out a hacking cough. Stephen got up and ran to the cupboard to grab yet another blanket for his sick boyfriend. Mark was sick with a cold and a fever and the heat was out in their apartment. Stephen came back and wrapped the warm blanket around Mark’s shoulders.

“How you feeling angel?”

“Cold.”

“Still?”

Stephen tenderly put his wrist to Mark’s forehead.

“Fever’s up baby. You should take some Tylenol.”

Mark sniffled as Stephen went to get some medicine. When Mark had taken some pills, Stephen leaned back against the pillow and pulled Mark in between his legs and down to his chest. Mark sniffled and shivered again, curling up close to his boyfriend.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! A…AISHOO!

“Bless you Mark.”

Mark grabbed a tissue and blew his nose wetly. Stephen pulled Mark close and kissed his forehead.

“I’m sorry you don’t feel well baby. I wish I could help you feel better.”

“Baby, you’re keeping me warm. That’s all I need.”

Stephen smiled and rubbed Mark’s back until his sick boyfriend’s breath evened out.

Also I must THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING SEXINESS WHICH IS THIS DRABBLE!!!! I'm so happy you fufilled my request, Mark is so CUTE!!! <3333

secretsneezelover27-I'm so glad you still enjoy my stories.

Ralee-Yay! Glad you like them!

The Sneezster-Yay! I wrote a contagious story for you my dear. I hope you enjoy it!

Akahana-Haha! Mark loves you too! And feel free to request stories from him at any time.

Prompt: Revenge

Sneezer: Stephen AND Mark, colds

note: This is for The Sneezster, who requested a contagious fic.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you baby! Get under the covers and warm up.”

“Babe, I’m fine. Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

“No, you’re not. You’re sneezing and coughing and running a fever. Get under the covers.”

Stephen rolled his eyes but crawled under the covers. Mark ran to the bathroom and came back a moment later with a thermometer. Stephen sighed.

“Babe, we both already know I’m feverish. Do you really need to take my temperature?”

“Yes.”

Stephen rolled his eyes again but let his boyfriend slip the thermometer under his tongue. Mark wrapped his arm around Stephen’s waist and lovingly kissed his neck before checking his boyfriend’s temperature.

“102.”

“Told you.”

Mark got up again and ran to the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with tea, tissues, cough drops, orange juice and Tylenol. Stephen laughed.

“Babe, I’m fine. You don’t need to baby me.”

Mark blushed but sat down again and kissed Stephen’s head. Stephen turned his head and pitched forward.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

“That’s why I’m babying you. You’re really sick and if I wasn’t here, you wouldn’t do a damn thing to take care of yourself.”

Stephen sighed, knowing his boyfriend was right. Mark nuzzled Stephen’s neck and pulled him down on the bed, yanking the covers up over them.

“Get some sleep baby.”

Stephen rolled over and pulled Mark close, kissing his hair.

“Only if you stay with me, you babying freak.”

Mark laughed and kissed Stephen's lips gently.

“Always baby.”

Mark woke up the next morning, having slept straight through the night. Stephen was awake, though still curled up next to Mark.

“Morning baby.”

“Morning. How are you feeling?”

“Sick.”

Mark leaned forward to kiss Stephen’s head but, at the last minute, switched courses and turned his head away.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen sighed and hugged his boyfriend close.

“Please tell me I didn’t get you sick.”

“I feel pretty crappy.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s head and let out a small laugh.

“That’s revenge.”

Mark let out a cough and cleared his throat before responding.

“Revenge for what?”

“For you being an overprotective, babying crazy person.”

Mark laughed and cuddled closer to Stephen, tucking his head under Stephen’s chin. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head.

“But I love you anyways.”

Prompt: Reach

Sneezer: Mark, allergies or cold, unknown

Aurthor: Rachiella

Ai…Ai…Ai…Crap!”

Mark sniffled and tried, once again, to stop the tickle by rubbing at his nose, but it was useless. It was 3 am and the boys were asleep in bed, until Mark’s nose had started to bug him. Mark sighed as he once again caught sight of the tissue box on his bedside table. Mark had been trying to reach for a tissue for 10 minutes but Stephen had his arm wrapped tightly around him and the tissue box was just out of reach.

Ai…Ai…Ai…AI…snf snf snf.

Mark rubbed at his nose again, the itch in his nose continuing to grow.

Ai…Ai…Ai…AI…AI…AI…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark felt a soft tissue envelop his nose as he continued to sneeze.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AI…AISHOO!

“Bless you baby. Blow.”

Mark obeyed and blew his nose into the tissue Stephen was holding for him. When he was finished, he let out a sniffle as Stephen threw away the used tissue and kissed Mark’s neck.

“Allergies or cold?”

“Not sure yet. But I’m leaning towards allergies.”

Stephen let out a sleepy sound and pulled Mark close, nuzzling his neck. Mark smiled and let out another sniffle. Stephen yawned and reached over Mark, grabbing the tissue box and putting it on the bed next to his boyfriend.

“So you can reach a tissue if you need one again.”

Mark smiled and took Stephen’s hand from where it rested on Mark’s waist and entwined their fingers.

“Love you.”

“Love you too sneezy. Now, shut up and go back to sleep.”

I just sat and read every single one of these, and I absolutely love them. I can't wait to read more :)