Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mark and Stephen drabbles

Coffee Chicken Barista

Woohoo! w00t.gif I go on vacation and I come back to all these lovely drabbles, full of lovely sneezy boys! Yay!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

• 4 weeks later...

secretsneezelover27-OMG! I'm so happy you liked it!

Dragonborn-Thank you so much my dear. I can't believe you read all of them! That's awesome!

Akahana-YAY! I'm glad you love it!

Quite Contrary-I'm glad I provided many good things while you were on vacation. :)

Ralee-Aw, I love you too! And the boys adore you!

Prompt: Scarred

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Author: Rachiella

note: this takes place very shortly after they get together. Probably one of the first times they've slept in the same bed.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Again.”

Mark sniffled and sighed. It was 4 am and Mark had been sneezing on and off for the past hour. Stephen hesitantly wrapped an arm around Mark’s waist and kissed his neck.

“You getting sick?”

Stephen felt, more then saw, Mark blush and nod. Mark rolled over and placed his head sleepily against Stephen’s chest. Stephen glanced down at Mark and kissed his forehead, checking for fever. Thankfully, his skin didn’t feel too hot.

“You feeling okay baby?”

Mark shook his head “no”. Stephen hugged Mark close and rubbed his back. Mark yawned sleepily and began to trace the scars on Stephen’s lower chest.

“How’d you get these?”

Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead again.

“I was in a car crash when I was 10. Some shards of glass from the window cut into my chest. They weren’t very deep but they were enough to leave permanent scars.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you Mark.”

Mark blushed and kissed Stephen’s neck sleepily.

“Do they hurt?”

“Not anymore. It hurt really badly when it happened though.”

Mark nodded and cuddled closer, letting out a small sniffle. Stephen smiled and turned around, grabbing a tissue from the box on the bedside table and passing it to Mark. Mark blushed bright red and blew his nose wetly. Stephen kissed Mark’s nose as Mark yawned again.

“You sleepy?”

Mark nodded and sniffled. Stephen wrapped his arm around the smaller boy and kissed his lips.

“Go to sleep cutie.”

Mark yawned again and settled against Stephen’s chest before shutting his eyes.

Prompt: Monster

Sneezer: Mark, cold/flu

Stephen’s eyes fluttered open as he felt Mark’s shoulders tensing up underneath him. He quietly leaned over and kissed his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Baby, you okay?”

“I’m scared.”

“Why baby? What’s wrong?”

“There’s a monster under the bed. Ai…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen sighed and rolled Mark over so they were facing each other before Stephen reached up and felt Mark’s forehead.

“You’ve got a fever babe.”

Mark sniffled and reached for the tissues, blowing his nose. Stephen smiled at his sick, sniffly boyfriend.

“You just have a fever angel. You had a bad dream, there’s no monster under the bed. I promise.”

Mark’s nose twitched, half from holding back tears, half because he was about to sneeze again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my angel.”

Mark curled close to Stephen’s chest and hid his face in his neck.

“Are you sure there isn’t a monster under there?”

Stephen smiled and shook his head, pushing Mark’s hair out of his face.

“What am I going to do with you?”

Mark’s sad sniffle was enough to spring Stephen into action. Stephen kissed his boyfriend’s forehead before getting up and looking under the bed.

“See baby, no monsters. It was just a nightmare.”

Mark nodded and smiled for the first time all night.

“Thank you Stephen. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled and climbed back into bed with his sick boyfriend, cuddling close to him.

“Don’t worry. I won’t let any monster hurt you.”

Mark smiled and sniffled again before closing his eyes and falling asleep to the feel of his boyfriend rubbing his back.

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Oh my gosh, so much cuteness! Scarred was so sweet...I love how gentle Stephen is with Mark :wub:

Quite Contrary-Oh, thank you my dear! It's always so great when you comment. It makes me feel super awesome!

secretsneezelover27-You're too kind! Thank you so much!

Prompt: Dream

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

“Mark, I’m fine. Honestly. Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. Baby, you sound terrible.”

Stephen sighed and blew his nose, again. His allergies had been terrible since the previous day, keeping him up almost all night, and he could not stop sneezing. Mark kissed Stephen’s forehead.

“Babe, take some Benadryl and go back to sleep. You need it.”

Stephen sighed and nodded.

“I guess you’re right. Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark went to the bathroom, grabbed the Benadryl from the medicine cabinet and brought it back to his boyfriend before kissing Stephen’s lips lovingly. Stephen sighed.

“Have a good class baby.”

Stephen took the medicine as Mark smiled and walked out the door. It didn’t take long for him to find asleep, from a mix of exhaustion and the Benadryl. Stephen began to dream, a sweet about his sweet boyfriend...

The 2 of them were curled up on the bed, simply wrapped up in each other’s arms and Mark was kissing his neck gently.

“Love you.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck.

“I love you too.”

Mark sighed and nibbled Stephen’s ear. Stephen kissed Mark’s nose.

“Marry me Mark.”

Mark smiled and blushed.

“I’d love to.”

Stephen smiled and kissed his new fiancé’s lips.

Stephen woke up to the sound of Mark opening the door. Mark smiled when he saw Stephen sleepily blink his eyes.

“Hey sleepy. How you doing?”

“Better. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Still sneezy though.”

“I’m glad you’re feeling better. Sleep well?”

“Yeah. I had an awesome dream.”

“About?”

“You.”

Mark blushed and kissed Stephen’s lips.

“Love you.”

“Love you too my angel.”

Prompt: Silence

“Stephen, please pick up your phone. I’m sorry. I love you.”

Mark sighed and hung up the phone before curling back under the covers. The boys had had a huge fight that morning and Stephen still hadn’t come home from class. Mark had been feeling progressively worse all day, to the point that he decided not even to go to class.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sighed and rolled over to fall asleep. No matter how hard he tried though, he couldn’t fall asleep. The apartment was too silent. He missed the sound of his boyfriend’s voice, of his laugh. He lay in his bed, thinking about Stephen. The silence of the apartment was too painful. The silence.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO!

…Okay, the silence, except for his sneezes…and the front door opening.

“Stephen?”

Moments later, Stephen appeared in the door to their bedroom.

“I got your messages. You sounded like you were getting sick.”

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“And I was right.”

Stephen walked over to the bed and sat down next to Mark, kissing his forehead.

“You feel warm baby.”

Mark couldn’t help but smile. His boyfriend had come home. Stephen smiled back at Mark and kissed his forehead again. Mark nuzzled his neck.

“Stephen, I’m sorry I…”

“Shh. We’ll talk about it later, okay angel? Right now, you should get some rest.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen grabbed some tissues from the tissue box and brought them to Mark’s nose so Mark could clear some congestion. When Mark was done blowing his nose, Stephen threw the tissue away and kissed Mark’s forehead one more time before getting up. Mark stopped him.

“Stephen, will you stay with me?”

Stephen smiled and climbed into bed next to Mark. Mark smiled and rolled over on his side, letting Stephen spoon up behind him and kiss his neck.

“I love you Mark. You know that right?”

“Yeah. I love you too.”

“Okay. Go to sleep my sweet angel.”

And as Stephen turned out the light and the room was plunged into dark silence, Mark couldn’t help but smile, sniffle and nuzzle closer to Stephen. This silence was perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

secretsneezelover27-I'm so happy you liked them!

Ralee-Oh no! Please don't die! :) . I'm glad you enjoyed them though.

Prompt: Erratic

“Stephen? Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! H…HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Stephen blew his nose loudly, yet again. The poor boy had walked through the park on his way home, not realizing until too late just how high the pollen count was, and was now curled up in bed, sniffling, coughing and sneezing miserably. Mark sighed worriedly and kissed Stephen’s forehead before leaning his head on Stephen’s chest.

“Stephen?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re breathing kinda funny.”

“I’m okay baby. Promise. Just congested.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Mark nuzzled Stephen’s cheek and kissed his neck before replacing his head on Stephen’s chest.

Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark’s shoulders, before letting out a small sniffle.

“You tired Mark?”

“Yeah.”

“Me too.”

Mark cuddled closer to Stephen and wrapped his arm around Stephen’s waist. Stephen kissed Mark’s head before pitching forward again.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. You wanna take a nap? Stay curled up and comfy and just rest?”

Mark smiled against Stephen and nodded. Stephen sniffled and pulled Mark closer before closing his eyes. After a few short moments, Stephen’s previously erratic breathing began to even out, signaling that he was asleep. Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s neck before allowing himself to shut his eyes as well.

Prompt: I Know

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Oh, bless you baby.”

Mark sighed and burrowed further under the covers, covering a cough in his pillow. Stephen kissed Mark’s neck and gently rubbed his back as Mark let out a wheezy breath.

“How’s your breathing baby?”

“Okay.”

“Do you need your inhaler?”

“No.”

Stephen sighed but pulled Mark close. Mark had been coughing and sneezing for a few days and Stephen had finally insisted they take Mark to the doctor. Naturally, Mark was close to coming down with pneumonia. Stephen was so happy they had caught it before it had become the full-blown thing. Mark let out a sigh, which promptly turned into a cough, before letting out a small sniffle. Stephen felt his heart break. He knew that sniffle: that wasn’t a stuffy nose sniffle, that was a crying sniffle.

“Oh angel, don’t cry. You’re gonna be okay.”

“I hate this.”

And if Stephen’s heart hadn’t broken before, it did then.

“I know baby. I know.”

Mark curled into Stephen’s neck and began to cry. Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark and kissed his head, neck, cheek and forehead over and over again.

“I know baby. I know it hurts.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

Mark whimpered as the last sneeze tore through his chest. Stephen kissed his forehead once more before pulling Mark down on his chest.

“Close your eyes my angel. Try to sleep.”

Mark nodded and closed his eyes, willing his body to relax against Stephen’s. Just as he was finally about to drift off, Stephen’s nuzzled Mark’s head.

“Hey Mark.”

“Yeah.”

“I know it sucks now but you’re gonna be okay baby.”

Mark looked up at Stephen through sleepy eyes and smiled.

“I know.”

• 5 weeks later...

secretsneezelover27-Aw, thank you my dear!

Umeko-And more you shall have! With some Stephen included.

greetingsfromboston-Aw, thanks! I appreciate it!

My dear, lovely people,

I apologize for failing at updating. Life got a little insane but everything is good now! Expect more frequent updates!

Prompt: Twisted

Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you!”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you!”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! H…HISHOO!

“Bless you Stephen! Jeez, you okay?”

Stephen groaned and blew his already pink nose. Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s cheek.

“I’m sorry your allergies are killing you today babe.”

“Than…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. Again.”

Stephen blew his nose once more before collapsing back on the bed and covering his face with his hands.

“Really universe? Is this some sick and twisted way of getting back at me for something I did wrong in my past life or something? Seriously? Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! FUCK!”

Mark burst out laughing at his poor, allergic boyfriend’s outburst.

“I don’t think this is the universe punishing you. I think its just nature being a dick.”

Stephen groaned again.

“Well, either way, it’s sick and twisted and I don’t like it.”

Stephen pouted like a small child, prompting another laugh out of Mark. Stephen couldn’t help but smile when he heard his boyfriend laugh.

“Stop being mean to me. Jerk.”

At those words, Mark couldn’t help but laugh even louder. After a minute, Stephen joined in with him until yet another round of sneezing cut him off.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! H…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Mark plucked another tissue from the tissue box and handed it to his suffering boyfriend before lying down and motioning for Stephen to join him. Stephen blew his nose and curled up, wrapping his arm around Mark’s shoulders and pulling him close. Mark kissed his cheek.

“I’m sorry you’re allergies are bugging you.”

Stephen smiled before his nose twitched and he pitched forward with yet another sneeze.

HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Stephen rolled his eyes and kissed Mark on the nose.

“Yup, sick and twisted.”

Prompt: Push

Sneezer: Mark, beginning of cold

note: not very much sneezing in this one

“Mark, honey, come to bed.”

Mark sighed and rubbed his eyes before turning back to his computer.

“I can’t Stephen. This is due tomorrow. I need to have it finished.”

“Mark, you’ve been working on it for a week. I’m sure the paper’s fine.”

“No! I haven’t finished discussing…”

“MARK!”

Mark turned his head away from his computer screen to see Stephen standing right next to him. Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark’s neck and kissed his neck sweetly.

“Babe, you’re pushing yourself too hard. You’ve barely slept in three nights and I heard you sniffling earlier. You’re gonna make yourself sick angel.”

Stephen stood up and began to massage Mark’s tense shoulders. Mark sighed and let his head roll back and his eyes close.

“One more hour. Then I’ll come to bed.”

Stephen sighed but bent down and kissed Mark’s head.

“Okay.”

Mark turned and kissed Stephen lovingly on the lips. Stephen cut the kiss off after a minute with a loud yawn. Mark smiled.

“Go to sleep. You don’t need to wait up for me.”

“Okay. Love you.”

“You too.”

As soon as Stephen was gone, Mark let out a sniffle and continued to work on his paper.

Stephen yawned and reached over to kiss Mark good morning before realizing that his boyfriend wasn’t there. Stephen sighed and got up before walking out to the kitchen. Sure enough, Mark was asleep at the table, his head right next to his computer. Stephen walked over and gently shook his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Mark, sweetie?”

Mark’s eyes opened sleepily but widened immediately as he pitched forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and wiped his nose on a napkin. Stephen sighed and placed a hand on Mark’s forehead.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you stay out here last night. I think you’re running a fever.”

Mark sniffled and let out a small shiver. Stephen wrapped his arms around the chilled boy and nuzzled him.

“You push yourself way too hard babe. You need to take some time off every once and a while.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark sighed and buried his head in his hands.

“I have to go to class. I have to turn in my paper.”

Stephen sighed and rubbed Mark’s back.

“I’ll tell you what. How about you read over your paper once more and then go curl up in bed? I’ll print your paper and bring it to your professor.”

Mark let out a sigh of relief and nodded. Stephen kissed Mark’s head before Mark pitched forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you, my stubborn angel.”

So cute! I love your drabbles! Request? I would love if they adopted a pet but realizes that one is allergic to it. ((: Anyway, thank you so much for updating! I love these guys!

secretsneezelover27-Aw, thank you. I think I have a thing for writing about boys with colds...

Ralee-Thank you my dear!

greetingsfromboston-Glad you love them! And thanks for the request, I will write it for my next post :)

Prompt: Fingertips

Stephen sighed as he looked outside. It had begun to snow and he was worried about his boyfriend. He was sure Mark was coming down with a cold and he didn’t want his poor boyfriend outside in the freezing cold. After another minute, he heard the front door open, followed by a stifled. “Aish!

“Bless you honey.”

Mark trudged into the room, soaking wet and sniffling. Stephen sighed and walked over to the obviously sick boy, pulling him into a loving hug.

“You feeling sick baby?”

Mark nodded against Stephen’s chest and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead and nuzzled his cheek. Mark sighed before pulling away from Stephen.

“I think I’m gonna go lay down.”

“Okay hon.”

Stephen watched his boyfriend sleepily walk to the bedroom, letting out a string of 4 coughs on his way. As soon as his boyfriend shut the door, Stephen went to the kitchen and began to make some chicken soup and hot tea for the sick boy. When both were done, he slowly opened the door to the bedroom, not wanting to wake Mark up in case he was asleep.

“Mark baby, you awake?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen couldn’t help but smile at his boyfriend’s sleepy voice. He made his way to the bed, placing the food on the bedside table before climbing in next to Mark. When Mark let out a small sniffle, Stephen curled up around him so he could nuzzle his neck and whisper in his ear.

“I made you some dinner. It’s tea and chicken soup.”

“I’m not hungry. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my love. Can you try to eat a little something? Please honey.”

“My tummy’s upset.”

Stephen sighed and wrapped his arms around Mark before beginning to gently rub Mark’s tummy with his fingertips. Mark sighed.

“That feels good. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ow!”

“Bless you angel. Why don’t you shut your eyes and try to sleep okay? And if you feel better when you wake up, then you can eat then.”

“Okay.”

Mark sniffled and shut his eyes, falling asleep to the soothing, comforting feeling of Stephen’s fingertips lightly rubbing his chest and stomach.

Prompt: Nightmare

note: I wrote this as a continuation of "Fingertips" but it can be a stand alone story as well.

“Stephen! Stephen!”

Stephen woke up to the sound of Mark shouting his name. When he looked over, Mark was still asleep, thrashing around and sweating. Stephen shook Mark gently.

“Mark, sweetie, wake up. Wake up baby!”

Mark’s eyes rapidly opened and he looked around panicked before he realized where he was. When his eyes fell on Stephen, he curled up in his chest and began to cry. Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark and kissed his head.

“Oh baby, don’t cry. It was just a nightmare. You’re okay. I’m okay and we’re both here together. Shhh….baby. Everything’s okay.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! A…AISHOO!

“Oh bless you angel.”

Stephen reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a tissue. He turned back to Mark and placed the tissue over his boyfriend’s runny nose.

“Blow.”

Mark sleepily complied before letting out a small shiver. Stephen placed his wrist against Mark’s forehead and frowned.

“You feel warm honey. I want to take your temperature.”

Mark nodded his consent before sniffling again. Stephen got up and jogged to the bathroom before returning a moment later with the thermometer.

“Open up.”

Mark opened his mouth and let his boyfriend take his temperature. As they were waiting for the thermometer to do its job, Stephen wrapped his arm around Mark’s shoulders.

“Did you feel feverish before we went to sleep babe?”

Mark shook his head “no” as the thermometer beeped. Stephen frowned.

“102.3”

“Bless you.”

Mark placed his head on Stephen’s chest and wrapped an arm around his waist.

“Promise you won’t leave me?”

Stephen hugged Mark tightly and kissed his neck.

“Was that what the nightmare was about?”

Mark nodded and buried his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen smiled.

“It was just a fever nightmare honey. I’ll never leave you. I promise. You’re my angel remember?”

“Yeah. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled and began to stroke Mark’s hair. It took less than 5 minutes for his sick, sleepy boyfriend to fall back asleep. When Mark began to let out small, congested sounding snores, Stephen kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear: “I will always love you.”

Awwww~ so precious!!! Can we see a little more Stephan? I love when you give lots of love to both your boys, they're so cute!!! <33333333

Thank you so much for updating! Your drabbles are all very good, and I can't wait for more!

Akahana-Of course my dear! Enjoy a Stephen drabble this time!

secretsneezelover27-Of course I will write more! :)

greetingsfromboston-Thank you, my dear! I appreciate it! Also, enjoy your request from last time!

Prompt: Waiting

Sneezer: Stephen, cold (request for Akahana, who wanted some Stephen love!)

note: This is the beginning of their relationship. The boys aren't living together yet.

Mark sighed as he looked, once again, at the clock. He and Stephen had a date that night but Stephen was now 3 hours late. Sighing again, Mark stood up and grabbed his home made meal he had cooked for them that night and began to pack it up to stick in the fridge, hurt and angry. As he was packing up his stuff, he heard his cell phone ring. When he saw who was calling, he got even angrier.

“Stephen! What the hell!? You were supposed to be here 3 fucking hours ago! What is your problem? I’ve been waiting here, pissed off and hurt! I can’t believe you!”

“…Mark?”

At the sound of Stephen’s hoarse voice, Mark immediately softened his voice.

“Stephen, are you okay?”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark sighed and sat down at his table.

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. I’m so sorry baby. I woke up feeling sick as a dog today. I tried to sleep it off a little before our date tonight and I slept straight through my alarm. I just woke up and…”

Stephen cut himself off with a harsh sounding round of coughing. Mark winced at the sound of his boyfriend’s cough.

“Baby, are you okay?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen cleared his throat on the other line and sniffled.

“Feel like I have a fever. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark couldn’t help but smile. Stephen always sounded so adorable when he got sick. Mark felt himself blush, even though he was nowhere near his boyfriend.

“Do you need anything?”

“Just you. If you don’t mind.”

Mark blushed an even deeper red but smiled.

“Okay. I’ll come to your room.”

“Okay. I’ll see you soon.”

Mark hung up the phone and grabbed his jacket and, after considering it for a minute, grabbed some of the food he had made. After all, his sick boyfriend needed to eat. Mark smiled and rushed out the door, determined not to keep Stephen waiting.

Prompt: Reality

Sneezer: Mark, allergies (request for greetingsfromboston)

“She’s so cute!”

“I know!”

Mark picked the newest member of their household up and let her kiss his nose. The boys had been passing by an animal shelter and, as a spur of the moment decision, decided to get a little puppy. And both of them were already in love with her.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you!”

Mark sniffled and smiled at Stephen before curling into his side, with Puppy on his lap. Stephen wrapped his arm around the smaller boy and kissed his head as Puppy let out an adorable puppy yawn. The trio lay in comfortable silence for a moment before Mark turned his head away and pinched his nose.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you Mark! You getting a cold babe?”

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Ugh.”

Mark picked Puppy up and put her on Stephen’s lap before getting up to get a tissue and blow his nose. When he returned, his eyes were red and he was sniffling. Stephen pulled Mark back down close to him and felt his forehead.

“You don’t feel warm.”

“No. It feels like allergy sneezes. Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“Bless you. Jeez!”

Mark sniffled again and began to rub at his itchy eyes. Stephen lovingly pulled Mark’s hands away and kissed his cheek.

“Don’t rub your eyes baby. It makes it worst.”

Mark let out a single cough before turning back to Stephen’s worried face.

“Honey, what’s making your allergies go crazy?”

“I have no idea. Aishoo! Aishoo! A…AISHOO!

At that moment, Puppy let out a small bark from Stephen’s lap. Stephen sighed.

“Baby, are you allergic to dogs?”

“No. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you! Are you sure?”

Mark sighed.

“I don’t know. I’ve never had a dog before.”

Stephen sighed again and kissed Mark’s forehead.

“Honey, I think we need to take her back to the shelter.”

Mark stood up.

“No! We don’t even really know it’s her! And it’s not so bad! I’ll just take my allergy meds and it’ll be fine! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! A…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark suddenly sat back down as he started to wheeze slightly. Stephen rubbed his back gently.

“Honey, the reality is that Puppy’s making you sick. We can’t keep her.”

Mark sighed and looked down at Puppy before picking her up and giving her a big hug.

“I’m sorry Puppy.”

Puppy whimpered and kissed Mark’s nose again before Stephen took her from his arms and got ready to head back to the shelter. Mark sighed and walked to the bathroom to shower and then to their bedroom where he began to cry until he fell asleep, long before Stephen got back.

Mark woke up the next morning and reached over for Stephen’s hand before remembering his boyfriend had an early morning meeting and was already gone. He sighed and rolled over, only to find himself nose to nose with something incredibly soft. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a stuffed animal that looked just like Puppy sitting on the bed with a note in his mouth. Mark smiled and picked up the note.

“To: Mark, Love: Stephen. Sorry the real Puppy didn’t work out. Maybe this one can bring you cuddles too.”

Mark smiled and pulled the stuffed animal close before falling back asleep.

Askhijiasfs! THANK YOU!! That was wonderful and so gosh darn adorable! Poor Mark though! Well, it was still adorable! Thank you so much for writing my request and updating! I really, really, really appreciate it! (:

Awww :( Poor Mark. Can't have a puppy.

But that Stephen sick one was adorable.

He doesn't get sick often. Maybe he should be tortured a little more ;)

Just to be fair, of course.