• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

So I literally signed up because I love your Mark and Stephen drabbles so much. Your Mark is just the sweetest thing in the world and Stephen is adorable too of course. Can I request a sick!Mark from the beginning of their relationship? Maybe the first time Mark is staying with Stephen and he wants to hide that he's really sick because he's afraid that Stephen will find it disgusting.

Anyway, looking forward to your next drabbles whatever they might be :)

• 2 weeks later...

gummiflummi-Wow! Thank you so much. I'm super flattered. I'm excited you were inspired to develop your own characters, I'd love to read them someday.

secretsneezelover27-Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy the 18+ story.

vanityfair-Thank you so much! I'm so honored you signed up because of my boys. I really appreciate it. And hey, requests from loyal fans are always filled as quickly as I can so...here's a story that fills your request.

So here's the thing everyone. I just started a new relationship and we're kind of still in the "everything in life is cute and sweet and cuddly and adorable" happy phase so, mix that with the lovely request from vanityfair, and these sweet-enough-to give-you-a-cavity stories happened. Also, these stories happen over the course of one night so the second one follows the first one by a few hours. Hope you guys enjoy. :)

Prompt: Perfection

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Author: Rachiella

note: takes place right at the beginning of their relationship

Mark took a deep breath before knocking on the door of Stephen’s room. A moment later, Stephen opened the door and smiled at his still new boyfriend.

“Hey you.”

“Hey.”

Stephen pulled Mark into a hug. Mark rubbed his nose against Stephen’s shoulder, trying to force the tickle in his nose away. The boys had kissed for the first time just last week and they wanted some alone time together so Mark was basically moving into Stephen’s room for the weekend. Unfortunately, Mark had caught a cold the night before but he really wanted to spend this weekend with his new boyfriend. He really hoped he could hide how crappy he felt for a few days because he was worried Stephen would think he was disgusting. The boys pulled back from the hug and Stephen placed a kiss on Mark’s head.

“Come on in.”

Mark smiled and blushed before following Stephen inside. Mark felt the tickle growing in his nose again and he rapidly turned away, stifling a sneeze against his wrist.

Aish!

Mark quickly stood up and smiled when he felt a pair of arms circle his waist. Stephen kissed Mark’s neck tenderly.

“You hungry?”

“A bit.”

“You wanna order pizza?”

“Su…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen laughed and kissed Mark’s cheek.

“Bless you cutie.”

Mark blushed bright red and turned around, burying his face in Stephen’s chest. Stephen smiled and lovingly tilted Mark’s head up before planting a kiss on Mark’s lips. Mark let out a moan when Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist and deepened the kiss, shoving his tongue in Mark’s mouth before pulling Mark over towards the bed. The boys lay down, not once breaking the kiss until Mark pulled away abruptly and turned his head away from Stephen, bringing his hands up to cover his nose and mouth.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark blushed and turned to Stephen, his hands still covering his face.

“Do you have a tissue?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen grabbed the tissue box from the bedside table and passed it to Mark. Mark plucked a tissue from the box and turned his head away so he could wipe his nose. While his head was turned, Stephen wrapped an arm around Mark’s waist and kissed his shoulder gently.

“Mark, are you sick?”

Mark’s blush got even deeper and he got up immediately and grabbed the bag he had brought with him. Stephen sat up quickly.

“Mark, where are you going?”

Mark sniffled.

“I’m sick and disgusting and probably contagious. I don’t want to gross you out more then I already have.”

Stephen smiled and got up, pulling Mark into a hug.

“Mark, you’re not disgusting and I’m not grossed out. If anything, you being sick is bringing out the caretaker in me. And besides, you could never look disgusting. You’re gorgeous Mark.”

Mark looked up and smiled shyly before leaning his head against Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead before leading him back to the bed.

“Why don’t you curl up and get warm and we can just relax, eat some pizza and watch a movie?”

Mark blushed and nuzzled Stephen's neck.

“You sure? We can kiss more if you want.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s cheek.

“Yes, I’m sure. A lazy night actually sounds like perfection. And don’t worry. I will definitely keep kissing you.”

Mark smiled shyly and nodded.

“Sounds good.”

Stephen pushed Mark’s hair back and kissed his forehead again. Mark quickly grabbed another tissue and turned his head away.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you gorgeous.”

Prompt: Music

note: this follows the previous story

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark sighed and grabbed another tissue from the bedside table. Stephen yawned and wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist, kissing Mark’s shoulder as the sick boy blew his congested nose. Mark leaned back into Stephen’s chest and burrowed further under the covers.

“Sorry I’m keeping you awake.”

“I’m okay.”

Mark sniffled and let out a small cough.

“Do you want me to go back to my room?”

“No baby. I want you right here with me.”

Mark blushed at the nickname “baby” but smiled. Stephen tightened his grip around Mark’s waist and pulled him closer.

“Is there anything I can do to help you fall asleep?”

“Sing me a lullaby? Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen laughed and nuzzled Mark’s cheek.

“Sure.

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high.

There’s a land that I’ve heard of, once in a lullaby.

Somewhere…

Stephen was cut off when Mark let out a small laugh, followed by a cough. Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck.

“What’s so funny?”

“No offense Stephen but you’re voice is terrible.”

Stephen laughed and pulled Stephen’s arm until his sick boyfriend was facing him. Mark smiled sleepily at Stephen. Stephen leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Mark’s lips. Mark smiled and leaned his head against Stephen’s chest, feeling his eyes droop shut.

“You’re comfy.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head.

“You too.”

Mark blushed before tensing in Stephen’s arms, gearing up for another sneeze. Stephen reached over and grabbed a tissue but not before Mark sneezed 3 times, stifled against Stephen’s chest.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark blushed, embarrassed that he had sneezed on Stephen but Stephen just passed him the tissue and kissed his forehead. After Mark had cleared out his nose once again, he placed his head back on Stephen’s chest and closed his eyes, falling asleep to the sound of Stephen’s heartbeat. When he was almost asleep, he felt Stephen place a small kiss on the top of his head.

“Sorry my singing sucks.”

Mark smiled and finally fell asleep.

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Can you please make mark be afraid to not stifle his sneezes and then Stephen helps him by telling him it's okayago let them out :) that would be perfect <3 I love your drabbles and stories I've read them all:) they are too cute ;)

Dear lovely people, I have a side note. So, I've done NaNoWriMo for the past 3 years (for those of you who don't know what that is, you basically write a novel in one month (November). There's a website if you want to check it out) but I don't have enough time this year. However, I still want to write something (even if I don't put it up on the NaNo website) and I wanted to do something completely original but all that came out was a slightly longer story about Julian and Daniel (characters I wrote from a previous drabble thread). So, I decided that I'm just going to write a bunch of longer stories (maybe a chapter each) about some of the couples I've written in the past (specifically Daniel/Julian, Mark/Stephen, Jesse/Kyle, Cody/Andrew, Ben/Alex and Callum/Jeremy). Each character will need to get about 15 chapters or so to get to the word requirement for NaNo. I was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in reading them. They will be longer, as I said, but if anyone's interested, I would gladly post them. Also, some of them would be 18+ and, while I would post them in the 18+ section, if enough people who don't have access are interested, I could edit them slightly and post them here as well. I wouldn't start posting until I'm done with this drabble thread but if anyone's interested for the future, let me know.

xoxo.

Yess! Please post more stories here <3 I love mark, Stephen, Julian, and Daniel! Those are my top 4 of your boys :) please post more in this thread too!:) maybe more sick shy mark ;)

HOMG.

Okay, Naked just... I... would turn into Zane but I can't find the exploding emoticon :P

But but but but, the idea of having Callum and Jerbear back? Please. Pretty pretty pretty please? :-)

I loved your Daniel and Julian drabbles (I actually went for a re-read last night :D)! I would definitely read it!!!

Latest edition:

I liked seeing Mark and Stephen all grown-up and fatherly. Wouldn't me some more of that ;-)

I love the "you too hon"-part. Made me melt ^^

Thank you so much for the lovely drabbles! I just love your caretaker Stephen stories :)

Also congrats on your new relationship....the honeymoon stage is always so wonderful.

Looking forward to your next drabbles/stories and of course, I would read them no matter what length!

Sneezelover123-My dear, there will always be shy, sick Mark. That is my favorite!

stephab13-Haha. Zane explosion. Good times. And I will certainly be writing longer Jerbear and Callum fics.

secretsneezelover27-I will write a longer story about all of them. Don't worry.

gummiflummi-Oh thank you so much. I appreciate it. And I will be sure to write another adult fic for them next time around.

vanityfair-Thank you! I enjoy writing caretaker Stephen fics. And thanks. New relationships are always fun.

Surprise fun times everyone! I have 3 whole drabbles for you this time!

Prompt: Born

Sneezer: Stephen, cold

Stephen sighed as he answered the final question on his midterm.

Atchoo! Atchoo!

Stephen turned his head slightly and offered a tissue to the guy next to him. The poor guy obviously had a horrible cold. The guy smiled his thanks before turning back to the test. Not a moment later, the guy’s breath began to hitch again and, as an instinct, he turned his head and accidentally sneezed all over Stephen.

“Oh shit! I am so sorry.”

Stephen, feeling slightly grossed out, shook it off and smiled.

“It’s cool man.”

As soon as the test was over, Stephen rushed home and jumped in the shower, feeling germy. When he got out of the shower, Mark was in the kitchen making dinner. Stephen smiled.

“Hey gorgeous.”

Mark smiled as Stephen kissed his neck.

“Hope you’re hungry.”

“Definitely.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s lips gently.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

-----------------------

Mark woke up and smiled when Stephen nuzzled his neck in his sleep. Mark slowly turned around so he was facing Stephen and kissed his still sleeping boyfriend’s nose. Stephen’s nose twitched adorably. Mark smiled and kissed his nose again. Stephen awoke with a start and turned his head.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Stephen smiled, yawned and sniffled.

“Morning.”

“Morning Stephen. You sniffly today?”

“Guess so.”

Stephen leaned forward and kissed Mark’s lips, entwining his legs with his boyfriend’s. Mark smiled into the kiss and ran his hand up Stephen’s side. Abruptly, Stephen turned his head away.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! FUCK!”

“Bless you Stephen! You okay?”

“I think I’m getting a cold.”

Mark frowned.

“Aw babe, you feeling crappy?”

“Not yet but considering the condition of the kid who sneezed all over me yesterday, I have a feeling this is the birth of the cold from hell.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen again.

“Sorry you’re getting sick.”

“It’s okay. So, you wanna continue where we left off?”

Mark blushed as he leaned forward and kissed Stephen’s lips again, wrapping his arms around the sick boy’s waist.

“Love you Stephen.”

“Love you too Mark.”

Stephen leaned down and began to kiss Mark’s neck. Mark smiled and moaned quietly until Stephen’s nose began to twitch. Mark let out a small giggle as Stephen’s breath began to hitch.

Hi…Hi…Hi…HISHOO! DAMN, I’M GONNA KILL THAT GUY!”

Prompt: Last Dance

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Stephen laughed and pulled Mark closer, kissing his lips. Mark laughed as Stephen spun them around. The boys were at the spring formal, having a great time dancing with their friends. The only problem was, in keeping with the theme, the room was decorated with tons of blooming flowers and Stephen’s allergies were acting up. As the song finished, Stephen jokingly dipped Mark and kissed his lips tenderly. Mark laughed again as Stephen lifted him up. Stephen turned his head away for what felt like the millionith time.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you!”

Stephen smiled as the DJ’s voice came over the intercom.

“Okay everyone, we’ve got time for one more song. Hope you guys had a great time tonight.”

Stephen grabbed Mark’s hand and pulled him in close as a slower song began to play. Mark leaned his head against Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen brought a hand to his nose and stifled 4 sneezes against Mark’s neck.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

Mark smiled.

“Bless you baby.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s neck as the dance ended.

“Thank you for the dance Mark.”

Mark pulled back and nuzzled Stephen’s nose, prompting yet another sneeze from his sniffly boyfriend.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. I love you.”

“I love you too. Hishoo!

Prompt: Breakable

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby. Here, blow your nose.”

Stephen pulled a tissue out of the box and placed it over Mark’s nose. Mark sleepily blew his nose before collapsing back on the bed. Stephen sighed and kissed Mark’s burning forehead.

“Baby, please let me take you to the hospital.”

“No. Only if I get to 103. Please babe.”

Stephen sighed and leaned back next to Mark. Mark sniffled and curled up against Stephen’s side.

“Stephen? Can you just hold me?”

“You sure babe?”

Mark coughed loudly and harshly before pitching forward with another 2 sneezes.

Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Oh, bless you hon.”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose again before curling up next to Stephen again.

“Yeah. Please just hold me.”

Stephen nodded and pulled Mark close, but kept his arm loosely around Mark’s shoulders. Mark cuddled closer and closer, trying to get Stephen to hold him tighter. Finally, Mark sighed, which turned into a cough, before nuzzling Stephen’s neck.

“Baby, hold me tighter. I feel really sick. I want cuddles.”

Stephen sighed.

“I’m afraid I’ll break you Mark.”

Mark grabbed Stephen’s arm and pulled it even further around himself. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s neck. Mark curled into Stephen’s neck.

“You won’t break me. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my love.”

Mark coughed again and shut his eyes. Stephen began to lovingly rub Mark’s back, prompting a pleased sigh form the sick boy.

“You won’t break me. You love me too much. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek.

“True. I love you my angel."

"I love you too."

So I'm going to be completely original and tell you how adorable your boys are :P

I have to say, though, I'm liking how... cheeky Mark gets when Stephen sneezes. Or, at least, he seems to whenever it's allergies... ;-)

Wow wow wow. I love your drabbles. I am obsessed. Oh, and i love the idea of bringing back your other characters and writing about them! I can't wait for more allergy goodness!

stephab13-Haha. I appreciate your very original comment. :) Thank you my dear.

secretsneezelover27-Aw, thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

greetingsfromboston-My dear, I bring you more allergy goodness. :)

Sneezelover123-:) I'm glad you like it!

Prompt: Garden

Sneezer: Mark and Stephen, allergies

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you….Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“You too.”

“This was a horrible idea.”

“I agree.”

Mark sniffled and let out a small cough. Stephen groaned and dropped his head in his hands. It was a lovely spring day so the boys had decided to go out and have a picnic in the garden, both of them forgetting that they had horrible allergies, especially in the springtime.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Ugh, bless you Mark. I think I have a tissue somewh…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

“I think you might need a tissue more than I do.”

Stephen laughed and wrapped his arm around Mark before placing a small kiss on his head. Mark smiled and leaned his head against Stephen’s shoulder, sniffling. Stephen laughed and sniffled again.

“We need to remember to take our allergy meds in the morning.”

Mark laughed and nodded.

“That’s probably a good idea.”

Stephen turned and placed a quick kiss on Mark’s lips before turning his head away again.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“You too. You ready to get out of here?”

Mark smiled and nodded before getting up off the grassy, dusty ground. He reached a hand out and pulled his boyfriend up. Stephen smiled.

“You’re cute sniffles.”

Mark smiled back.

“You too. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Prompt: Elephant

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

note: this is for gummiflummi who wanted another fic of the guys as daddies.

“Daddy! Daddy! Can we go see the lions?”

“Of course…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled and grabbed Mark’s hand as their daughter skipped off towards the big cats.

“You okay hon? You’ve been sneezing a lot.”

“There’s dander and feathers and dust and…Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen laughed and kissed Mark’s forehead. As Mark had gotten older, his allergies had become worse. Within the past few years, he had developed allergies to most animals, feathers and wool. Mark sniffled and pulled a tissue out of his pocket, blowing his nose harshly. Stephen smiled and wrapped his arm around Mark’s shoulders, pulling his husband close as they caught up to Gracie.

“Daddy, look at the lions!”

Mark and Stephen both smiled at their daughter. Stephen picked the little girl up and put her on his shoulders so she could see the lions better just as Mark pitched forward yet again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen laughed before putting Gracie back down on the ground. Gracie turned around to hug her daddy Mark but instead squealed with delight.

“Daddy look! Elephants!”

Once again, Gracie took off running, Mark and Stephen laughed again before Mark pitched forward once again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s neck as the boys, once again, followed their little girl. When they reached the elephant area, Gracie began jumping up and down.

“Papa, can you lift me up again?”

Stephen smiled and lifted his daughter up again so she could see the elephants. Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose but he didn’t sneeze. Stephen kissed Mark’s cheek.

“You aren’t sneezing anymore.”

“Yeah. I found the one animal in the world that won’t give me an allergy attack.”

Mark looked up at the elephant and smiled. Stephen laughed and turned towards the elephant.

“Thank you for not making my husband miserable.”

Mark laughed as the elephant made a loud noise in response and leaned in to Stephen’s chest. Gracie squirmed in Stephen’s arms.

“Daddy, Papa, let’s go see the big bears!”

Mark sighed.

“And back to the dander.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek as they began to follow their daughter.

“Thank you for being such a good sport about this babe.”

“Bless you honey. How about I make this up to you later? Maybe while Gracie is at her friend’s house tonight…”

Stephen casually and discreetly ran his hand across Mark’s ass as he winked at his husband. Mark smiled and began to chase after Gracie.

“Let’s go see the bears, shall we? Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you Mark.”

Eek! Yes, that was good. Very very good! I adore Mark and Stephan as dads. Plus all of the allergy goodness! Perhaps horses for another allergy trigger for Mark when is a father. Gracie just so happens to love horses and Mark has to stay at a farm for a while. Plus there's dust and feathers there, too. Okay, okay! I'm getting ahead of myself. At any rate, I love your drabbles, girly!

AJHBGDHK:BDVHB SGYFDUEU THEY ARE JUST SO ADORABLE OHGUD O H GOD I DCAN"T EVEN TU& TYYPE HOW DO I ENGLISH?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AHGFVSDHABHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They make me so happy and their little girl is just <333333333333333

:3

Sneezelover123-Yay! I'm glad you love my boys! Thank you!

greetingsfromboston-Of course I will write that drabble for you my dear! I hope you enjoy it.

secretsneezelover27-More sick daddies coming up.

Akahana-Haha! That comment made me so happy! Thank you my dear!

So people seem to have kind of fallen in love with Mark and Stephen as daddies so I decided I would indulge people's newfound love for that and write not , but 2 Mark and Stephen daddy fics! 1 sneezy Mark, 1 sneezy Stephen, 1 cold, 1 allergy. I hope everyone enjoys them. :)

Prompt: Sway

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

note: This is for greetingsfromboston!

“Honey, are you sure this is a good idea?”

“Yes. It’s my daughter’s first riding lesson. There’s no way I’m going to miss it.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek before opening the door and getting out of the car. Mark followed and was outside for less then 5 seconds before he pitched forward.

“Bless you daddy!”

Mark sniffled and smiled at his little girl.

“Thank you sweetheart.”

Gracie smiled and ran towards the stables for her first horseback riding lesson. Stephen came up and wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist as they followed her.

“You okay hon?”

“Yeah. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you! This is allergy hell for you, isn’t it?’

“Yeah. Are you okay? There’s grass and flowers everywhere too.”

“Yeah. But I took my allergy meds.”

“I did too. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you! I know you did but hon, I’m allergic to grass. You’re allergic to dust, feathers, animals and hay. I have a feeling this is going to be worse for you.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“DADDY! PAPA! LOOK!”

Mark and Stephen glanced up to see Gracie on a horse for the first time, a huge smile on her face. Mark leaned his head against Stephen’s shoulder.

“That’s why it was worth coming out here with you guys today. That smile. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Woah, honey, are you okay?”

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Stephen glanced up to see that the horse Gracie was riding had begun to trot, kicking up dust and fur in it’s path.

“Oh Mark, honey…”

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark swayed slightly, falling into Stephen’s chest. Stephen hugged Mark close.

“You okay? You breathing all right?”

“I’m fine.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s neck.

“Liar.”

Mark rolled his eyes but smiled as Stephen gave him a quick nuzzle. Stephen grabbed Mark’s hand and pulled him back towards the car as Mark continued to sniffle. Stephen shoved Mark into the car before running around and climbing into the driver’s seat. Once inside, he took Mark’s hand and kissed it.

“Now you can watch our daughter and not sneeze so much you almost pass out.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s cheek.

“Thank you hon. For taking care of me. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetie.”

Prompt: Difficult

Sneezer: Stephen, cold

note: for secretsneezelover27, who wanted some sick daddies...well okay, only one of them is sick but still! Also, there isn't a whole lot of sneezing in this one. Sorry.

“Hello?”

“Hey hon. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you! You okay?”

“I’m sick as hell babe. Would you mind picking Gracie up from preschool?”

“Of course I will Stephen! Why don’t you go home and rest honey?”

“I’m on my way now. Ugh! I feel like a have a fever.”

“Go home hon. I’ll be home soon.”

“Okay. Love you.”

“You too.”

---------------

Stephen smiled and slowly opened his eyes as he felt someone place a kiss on his forehead.

“Hey.”

Mark smiled at his sick husband and kissed his lips before placing a wrist on his forehead.

“You’ve got a fever my love.”

Stephen nodded and curled further under the covers.

“I took my temperature earlier. I’m at 100. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. You just stay in bed babe. I’ll take care of Gracie tonight.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s lips gently.

“Thank you honey.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s forehead before getting up to take care of his little girl.

--------------

“I want fish sticks!”

Mark smiled and kissed Gracie’s cheek.

“Sounds good baby girl.”

Gracie sat on the counter next to Mark while he cooked fish sticks. When he was done, Mark and his little girl ate their fish sticks, half of which she dropped on the floor, while she told him all about the picture she drew in class that day. When they were done eating, Mark grabbed Gracie’s hand and took her up to take a bath which naturally led to her splashing around and getting water all over the floor. When that was finally done, Mark helped Gracie get in her pajamas and got her to climb into bed. He read her a story (or 4) before she finally, finally fell asleep. Mark smiled and kissed his little girl’s forehead.

“Goodnight angel.”

---------------

“Mark?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen smiled and sniffled as Mark climbed in to bed next to him before wrapping his arm around Mark’s waist and kissing his neck. Mark smiled.

“I love our daughter. But getting her ready for bed alone can be difficult.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. You’re a good daddy Mark.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s hand.

“You too sickie.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. Go back to sleep babe.”

“Kay.”

Mark closed his eyes, exhausted from taking care of Gracie and let himself fall asleep to the sound of Stephen’s congested breathing.