Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OwO I love all your stuff so MUCH!!! Everything is ADORABLE in your style!!

AHAHA! That last one, when England sneezes instead >w<~! I love it when something like that happens~

I love SpainxRomano, so if you ever fancy making something like that in the future, I would be eternally grateful =w=~~!

@BlackScatter- I could do a SpainxRomano one! I'm half-way done with the GerIta one I promised Emichan, so I'll get started on it once I've finished that. Was there any particular set-up you wanted, and do you have a preference for who's sneezing?

GerIta comic complete: http://imgur.com/9pRZmjJ It's not that Germany's a mind reader, he's just been taking care of Italy for so many years that he's learned to anticipate all his needs very effectively ^^; Sorry it's so messy!

Oh my god. OH MY GOD. I seriously can't even comprehend how amazing this is!!!!!! Everything is absolutely PERFECT. The vicks, the personalities, EVERYTHING! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! You totally made my night! This was so adorable, I'm blushing like mad! >///3///< Thank you so much again, you're incredible! <3

@BlackScatter- I could do a SpainxRomano one! I'm half-way done with the GerIta one I promised Emichan, so I'll get started on it once I've finished that. Was there any particular set-up you wanted, and do you have a preference for who's sneezing?

OMGH, you're so sweet QwQ~! I would prefer Romano sneezing, and inducing is always great >w>, but you're the talented and lovely artist, so just do as you please~! I know I'll love whatever you end up drawing, ahaha~ <3

OMGH, you're so sweet QwQ~! I would prefer Romano sneezing, and inducing is always great >w>,

Done! Hope you like it. Be warned that it's messy. After I drew the last panel, I got a little worried that it might be too messy for your tastes, so if you don't like it, I can give it a different ending. http://imgur.com/dvgSttu

Done! Hope you like it. Be warned that it's messy. After I drew the last panel, I got a little worried that it might be too messy for your tastes, so if you don't like it, I can give it a different ending. http://imgur.com/dvgSttu

Ahahahahahaha~!!! I LOVE IT~! "Who the hell feels happy by looking a shitty dandelion?" I LAUGHED OUT LOUD x'DDD. You got their characters perfectly, and the mess was lovely >w<~~ <3. You Miss Tea, are an artistic genius QwQ! *huggles comic* Nyaaaaa~~ <3

I don't watch Hetalia, but your art is so amazing! if at some point you did something where someone gets a kitten or puppy and either they're allergic to it but won't give it up, or the other person is allergic but won't admit it because they don't want the first person to have to give it up, I WOULD DIE. like I said, I'm not familiar with the characters, so I'd be happy with any pairing.

Got some DenmarkxNorway for you all today: http://imgur.com/zMyOJk7

I don't watch Hetalia, but your art is so amazing! if at some point you did something where someone gets a kitten or puppy and either they're allergic to it but won't give it up, or the other person is allergic but won't admit it because they don't want the first person to have to give it up, I WOULD DIE. like I said, I'm not familiar with the characters, so I'd be happy with any pairing.

I'm considering Doctorwhoismylife's request... If you don't watch Hetalia maybe this could be a fun opportunity to do a crack pairing. Choose two countries at random that aren't France, Russia, China, or Japan and I'll work with them. Hetalia doesn't have characters for African countries (at least none with clear designs and personalities yet) or Latin American/South American (except Cuba) countries at the moment, so please stick to North America, Europe, or Asia. If you choose a country who doesn't have a canon character, I'll use their closest neighbor that has one. Hit me with your best shot :3

Oops, forgot that there are three fully developed African characters: Cameroon, Seychelles, and Egypt. They're fair game as well ^^

Ahhh! *q* Rome/Germania is seriously my favorite rare pair. (If it can count as that?) That was so cute!!! Gotta love Rome, he's a cheeky one. <3 And poor Germania ;w; So cute though, I absolutely love your comics! And it really makes my day when you update :3

Great, again! You're really talented. OH! rereading your post about my prompt, I only just realized you were talking directly to me and not opening it up for anyone. By this point, I've read enough hetalia drabbles to kind of understand the way the show works. I would still like it if you chose the two characters you felt it would be most in character for, but if you want me to choose, maybe something with Ireland and England or the US. Or Roman Empire/Egypt, because of whole Egypt-being-conquered thing. US/UK is actually a thing but it's also really cute and from what I've seen fits the prompt really well.

Archived