Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

Here we are, some more GerIta, featuring Italy with a cold: http://imgur.com/Bgta046 By the by, here's my dA link. Feel free to comment and all that, I do love comments, but I'm really not comfortable sharing my fetish with people who don't also have it, so if you could avoid mentioning it/this site/related things in publicly viewable areas on my dA stuff, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! http://hikari-kaitou.deviantart.com/

Thank you! (Your secrets safe with me!) im the same. no one on this planet knows my true identity AND my rare philia... And thanks for the new pic too. Too cute!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we are, some more GerIta, featuring Italy with a cold: http://imgur.com/Bgta046 By the by, here's my dA link. Feel free to comment and all that, I do love comments, but I'm really not comfortable sharing my fetish with people who don't also have it, so if you could avoid mentioning it/this site/related things in publicly viewable areas on my dA stuff, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! http://hikari-kaitou.deviantart.com/

Thank you! (Your secrets safe with me!) im the same. no one on this planet knows my true identity AND my rare philia... And thanks for the new pic too. Too cute!

Hello, this is my first ever post to this forum! I just wanted to say that I've been admiring your artwork for months now and I really really love it (even though sneezing isn't my main fetish). Although they have all been absolutely amazing, my favourites have been the PrussiaXAustria ones, the EnglandXColonialAmerica one and that last GermanyXItaly. Oh God, that last GermanyXItaly one made me melt all over! When Germany said 'take my handkerchief'... :D :D :D!!!!! So yeah, thank you for all the fabulous artwork.

SPAMANOOOOOOOO <3

GWAH, MY FAVORITE~

You write Romano so well QwQ.. "What the hell am I doing? There's no one here to justify myself to..." xDDDDDDDDDDD I LOL'ed~

He's so belligerent, even when alone. I love it~

And those sneezes, holy crap! He really couldn't handle it, ahahaha <3

Also, that silent scream is kind of the funniest thing in the world >w<~

Good work~! ^o^~!

Er, if you don't have too much stuff already, could I make a request please? I can do you a fic in return if you like.

Sure, you can make a request. It might take me a bit to get to it, though; chronic bronchitis is kicking my butt and I'm trying to get all my junk together for my overseas move next week :/

Well, you draw Austria beautifully, so I would love to see him with a cold (and using a handkerchief if possible w00t.gif *blushes*). I don't really mind about the pairing, but I know you ship him with Prussia, so a mocking Prussia would be nice please. Thanks for allowing me to request! I'm sorry to here about your bronchitis; it sounds really horrible :( . I hope you get better soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how to respond... I am in love with ALL theese!!!!!! That would be amazing! I LOVEEEE how you draw and the plots are so believable! If I could make a request... PruCan (Prussia x Canada). I'm a big fan of mess! And it would've nice if Canada was sick and Prussia had a fetish. I hope I'm not asking too much, but I want to see Na fave pairing drawn by the great artist thAt you are!

Sorry it took me so long! Here's the PrussiaxCanada you requested: http://imgur.com/Q8xyYlV Be warned that it's a bit messy.

BAHAHAHAHA! Prussia is SHAMELESS~

And Canada is ADORABLE <3

Great work, once again!

Omg!!! You did my request! This is my first fulfilled request so far!!! I think this might be my favourite one too, not just cause its prucan... But it's mess, and fetish!prussia!!!!! I officialy willlove you forever! I can't put this in words fbsicbabsfoxgskkslahf!!!!

I wish there was a way I could pay you back... I'm not very talented though... Srry.

Well, you draw Austria beautifully, so I would love to see him with a cold (and using a handkerchief if possible w00t.gif *blushes*). I don't really mind about the pairing, but I know you ship him with Prussia, so a mocking Prussia would be nice please. Thanks for allowing me to request! I'm sorry to here about your bronchitis; it sounds really horrible sadsmiley.gif . I hope you get better soon.

Thanks for your well-wishes! I've finished your request, sorry for the delay. Um, it got a bit long ^^; http://imgur.com/JwuE4ta

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!

God, this is absolutely incredible and I don't think I could have imagined it better if I tried. Austria was so gorgeous (especially with his handkerchief) and Prussia's mockery was just hilariously brilliant and hot at the same time. I'm glad it's a long comic ;), but you must be tired of drawing Prussia now! Thank you!

Let me write you a hetalia fic in return. I can't let that go unthanked. You can choose any people and scenario you like and I'll get back to you.

Thanks again! I don't think I can get enough of this comic :).

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png!!!!!!

God, this is absolutely incredible and I don't think I could have imagined it better if I tried. Austria was so gorgeous (especially with his handkerchief) and Prussia's mockery was just hilariously brilliant and hot at the same time. I'm glad it's a long comic wink.png, but you must be tired of drawing Prussia now! Thank you!

Let me write you a hetalia fic in return. I can't let that go unthanked. You can choose any people and scenario you like and I'll get back to you.

Thanks again! I don't think I can get enough of this comic smile.png.

Glad you liked it! And don't worry, I don't get tired of drawing Prussia; he's my favorite character :D Well, I suppose I could make a request in return if you insist ;) SwedenxFinland is my number one OTP, so something with them would make me very happy. Something in which Sweden's allergies are acting up and he's trying to hide it from Finland because he's embarrassed about sneezing in front of him, maybe? But it gets so bad that Finland gets worried and tries to hunt down the allergen so he can get rid of it. It would be great if they cuddled afterwards and maybe Finland shows Sweden something that makes himself sneeze so that Sweden doesn't feel so embarrassed. I hope that's not too demanding ^^; Much appreciated!

Alright, I've never written any fetish-y stuff before, but I like writing so I'll give it a shot :). I'm on holiday in France/Spain at the moment, so I'll post it when I go home. That means you'll have to wait a week or two, sorry about that :(. I will do it though!

No worries, I wasn't really expecting anything in return so I'm glad to be getting it even if I have to wait ^w^

Soooo cute!!! >7< Poor Icy<3 All of these are so incredible. The PruAus and Prucan were amazingggg! *q* You do such a wonderful job with this, oh my gosh<33333 Keep up the good work!

Archived