Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

ACK! PLEASE TELL ME THIS THREAD IS STILL ALIVE I'VE BEEN STALLING TO GET A SFF ACCOUNT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME BUT I SAW ALL YOUR ART TEA-SENPAI AND ITS AMAZING SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ALIVE. ;-; yeah you can ignore me actually XD

*backs away*

Yeah we haven't heard from you in a while...hope you're doing ok Tea. Feel free to tell us what's up or if something's wrong.

Last night, I read through the entirety of this thread (and found some I'd never seen before. How??) and I was reminded how incredible it is.

If you're still about and doing good, it'd be great to see you back.

(Also, England's face in this one panel is my hEART AND SOUL <3)

LurRVCc.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for vanishing (again OTL), life has been full of some serious ups and downs recently. On the plus side (although it takes away my drawing time) I finally got a job, undertook a major translation project in the form of the visual novel horror game that Himaruya released at Winter Comiket which I broadcast on live stream every weekend (check it out if you want: http://original.livestream.com/pandabaozi ), and am in the process of doing a ton of research for an AU historical fic of Ace Attorney that I hope to start soon.

On the down side, my younger brother passed away very suddenly and of unknown causes about a month ago and the whole family is still kind of reeling from the loss... Also my scanner doesn't work anymore.

I don't know when I'll be able to start posting new stuff again but I hope it will be soon.

:D YUS! *huggles* finalleh! ;w; your art is so so so so so amazing!! ^.^ pleahs tell me where that little gif is from, anyone

YUS! *huggles* finalleh! ;w; your art is so so so so so amazing!! ^.^ pleahs tell me where that little gif is from, anyone

That's... that reaction is a bit insensitive, don't you think, given what Hachimitsu Tea just shared in her above post? (sorry, mods, feel free to remove this comment if it falls under the "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" rule, but I just couldn't bite my tongue with this one)

On the down side, my younger brother passed away very suddenly and of unknown causes about a month ago and the whole family is still kind of reeling from the loss...

I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your loss, Hachimitsu. sadsmiley.gif My deepest condolences to you and your family.

YUS! *huggles* finalleh! ;w; your art is so so so so so amazing!! ^.^ pleahs tell me where that little gif is from, anyone

That's... that reaction is a bit insensitive, don't you think, given what Hachimitsu Tea just shared in her above post? (sorry, mods, feel free to remove this comment if it falls under the "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" rule, but I just couldn't bite my tongue with this one)

On the down side, my younger brother passed away very suddenly and of unknown causes about a month ago and the whole family is still kind of reeling from the loss...

I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your loss, Hachimitsu. sadsmiley.gif My deepest condolences to you and your family.

I didnt mean to offend anyone :/ yeah it was a little insensitive, i admit. im not exactly sure how to reply now...:/

Learn from your mistakes and carry on, GAS. :yes:

Tea, honey, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself. :hug:

I'm sorry you're having such a hectic time, but I'm glad it's not all bad. I hope your life mellows out a bit and gives you a bit of a break.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, HT. I know from experience that it's the worst when you don't know how it possibly could have happened. It just leaves you with a lack of closure and a nagging sense of "but what if...?" You're strong and smart and talented, and you'll make it through. Grief, I believe is the hardest human emotion to feel. But oh are we so much more interesting when we come out the other side.

I'll keep you in my prayers and send you only the best of vibes. proud.gif

Tea, just jumping in here to offer my support as well. I am so sorry for your loss, and I will be sending positive thoughts your way as you and your family recover. Please know that we all care about you, and completely understand your absence! Take as long as you need, and treat yourself to good things <3 hug.gif

You have my support! Hope everything gets better it does in time! *hugs* Hang in there I give you my best of luck, that's sad to hear about your brother. I care about you Tea and ever want to talk or vent just send me a message *smiles*

• 3 months later...

First and most importantly, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is such a terrible expierence I hope the best for you and your family.

Secondly, did your Drabble thread get deleted because I can't find it anymore. ;-;

• 1 year later...

Sorry for your lost, but I also wanted to say how I love your work, it's way made me make an account in the first place. Hope you're doing well.

Archived