Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I request some Prussia?

Sorry for the late reply, been on vacation. Of course you can! I love Prussia! Is there anyone you'd like him to interact with or any particular cause you'd like to see?

I was wondering if I could request Allergic!Ludwig with Feli fussing over him? (You're probably getting really tired of drawing the germans xD;; So it's okay if you don't want to) I'm a fan of mess, so =w= but again, please don't feel that you have to.

@Lillian- Roger that, I'll get working on it now that I'm back home. Since you said you don't mind who I put him with, I hope Austria is ok and that you don't mind slight hints at possible love/hate relationship between them? Let me know if you'd rather I didn't take that route.

@Emichan- I totally don't mind at all since I love me some Germans. Just let me finish Lillian's request and then I'll get right to it.

That's fine! Could there be just a little bit of stifling if you don't mind?turned.gif

SO CUTEEE!!! Austria is so sweet<3 And I love how Gilbert tries to act so bad ass. >7< Wonderful job, as always!

I AM HYPERVENTILATING BECAUSE OF ALL THE CUTE

AND I NOW HAVE CAVITIES

I HOPE YOU CAN PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS

(lol jk this is amazing <3)

And I've finished Emichan's request for allergic!Germany and attentive!Italy. Enjoy! http://imgur.com/QtBPy7M I'm thinking maybe something with cat allergy!Turkey+mischeivous!Greece next... I hope that sounds good to everyone.

OH MY GODDDD >//7//< WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW ADORABLE WASSS! You're so amazing omfggg *w* Thank you so much! <33

You are REALLY good. Aiee. :heart: AMAZING spellings - creative yet accurate and delightfully imaginable... And mmmm, Germany is totally hot in that last one. :drool: Another two great works! Thank you very much!

*O*! You crank these out like a factory! It's AMAZING! They are always just perfect <3

I simply love them, ne~

My favorites from you are always the Nordics <3 x333

Keep it up! You're incredible!

So much allergic goodness! I swear your art is the hottest thing ever. I love Germany's allergies so much guhhhhh. please, continue with the allergy plots!

Archived