Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Holy RomexChibitalia time: http://imgur.com/OjRFcx0 This was cuter in my head OTL I'll be starting doctorwhoismylife's request next, with USUK. Does anyone else have a pairing or scenerio they'd like me to work on? Mainstream pairings are perfectly welcome, but I'd kind of like to try my hand at a more unusual couple.

Ahhhh so cuteeeeee! Mybabies<3333

It's not really a pairing...but both Italy bros? Or both German bros? Either or would be incredible, if you wanted to draw something like that.

Kawaaaaaaiiiisodesuneeeee :lmao::wub:^_^

....yeah, I'm a fan. :lol: Your chibi style is sweet and hot all at the same time and your spellings make my pants do the happy-splode :D

Aww aww awwwwwwwwww!! That was too cute! Would you ever consider doing a sneezy England?

Sure, I could do that! Someone already requested some German bros so I'll take care of that first, but is there any specific situation you'd like to see?

Oh my gosh yesyesyes thank you thank you! As for situations sick Englands pretty cute, but the situations where people mess with his need for control are great too. Or he could just be cold and americas all 'iggy let me warm you up!' and englands like 'I didn't mean to turn you into a tissue I swear, nooo come back im cold :(" , or you could go with whatever your heart tells you because no matter what theres still sneezy England!

Bahahaha XD great work, lovely and hilarious and eeee those spellings of yours :drool:

You're fantastic!

Oh my gosh!! Of course the two days I'm gone, you update twice! Ahh so cuteeeee~ Both of them! Thank you for filling my request<3

Tee hee. ^_^ Tasty-cute, that one. Sneezy colds are ALWAYS lovely, and this one was really well-rendered :D thank you!

O-O-Oh wow... @////////@

That was incredible and I think I'm going to cry from happiness. <3

F-Fantastic job as always, Hachimitsu! *fans self*

That was well worth the wait. Seriously every panel just made me melt and the length how sweet America was and how England being so stubborn. I LOVED it. Thank you so much ok now excuse me while I melt into steaming pile of fangirl

Archived