Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

You're so very nice ^^ Well in this case then I did think of another.... :) Maybe Poland x Lithuania? Poland being sick maybe? ~ That's all I got right now~! Glad I'm not a bother. <3

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH HOLY CRAP!! THAT PRUSSIA x ITALY!

*takes arrow to heart and collapses*

You do such incredible WORK! <3 I can't tell you how much I look forward to this thread <3

WELCOME BACK! EEEEEE Prussia, why are you so darn cute? I was so excited when I saw that this thread was back at the top again and holy yes was the wait worth it. I hope everything works out for you in real life though, :)

I can't believe it's taken me this long to draw some sneezy Su-san! In my books, the only thing cuter than Sweden being embarrassed by his nose is a herd of kittens, and even that's a close call. Anyway, I experimented with giving Sweden a really soft, whispery sneeze because the thought of such a delicate, cute sound coming from a tall, awkward, imposing guy like him just makes me melt inside >///< http://imgur.com/WV2f0z5

:drool: Omfg that was so precious HT<333 Ahhh embarassed!Sve is so perfect wahhhh *3* And Fin~~~~ So perfect! I love these comics so much. I know I've said it before, but they really do make my day!

I'm visiting Canada, so I was inspired to prompt a Canada prompt. I only saw a little bit of Hetalia a while ago, so correct me if I'm wrong, but Canada is invisible/unnoticeable to the other Allies in their meetings, right? So what if Canada had a common allergen on him, and one of the other allies was sneezing and no one could figure out why OR what if one of the other allies brought something Canada was allergic to, and he couldn't ask them to take it away (bonus points if they can only hear the sneezing and are very confused) (extra bonus points if there is slash and sneezing interrupting a kiss involved somehow)

UWAAA~!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this THREAD <3

Oh my god

oh my god

OH MY GOD

THIS IS SO AMAZING HOW DO YOU GET THESE BRILLIANT IDEAS?!?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! SU-SAN Y U SO ADORABLE~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm so happy you took my request, thank you so much. I love sneezy adorable awkward Sweden!! I'm in the process of drawing my own but it's just so plain compared to yours!! Thank you again~ <3 <3

Oh btw, Sweden having quiet whispering sneezes and being sensitive to light touches is the most adorable thing EVER!!

NEW HEAD CANON ACCEPTED

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, I've been super sick. It's bronchitis, so almost no sneezing unfortunately (?), just high fever, coughing until my throat bleeds and having to gasp for air if I move so much as a finger. It's been a treat -__-; Finally got around to filling another request, though! I've got some LithuaniaxPoland for you all today, featuring Poland with a cold: http://i.imgur.com/1uaNvQG.jpg

I don't know how to respond... I am in love with ALL theese!!!!!! That would be amazing! I LOVEEEE how you draw and the plots are so believable! If I could make a request... PruCan (Prussia x Canada). I'm a big fan of mess! And it would've nice if Canada was sick and Prussia had a fetish. I hope I'm not asking too much, but I want to see Na fave pairing drawn by the great artist thAt you are!

And could you tell me your dA? I would love to follow you!

(I'm so sorry if you already posted it tho... I always have trouble looking for things that are right in my vision...)

Here we are, some more GerIta, featuring Italy with a cold: http://imgur.com/Bgta046 By the by, here's my dA link. Feel free to comment and all that, I do love comments, but I'm really not comfortable sharing my fetish with people who don't also have it, so if you could avoid mentioning it/this site/related things in publicly viewable areas on my dA stuff, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! http://hikari-kaitou.deviantart.com/

PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *7* OMFG YOU KILL ME WITH THESE ADORABLE COMICSSSSS! And Feliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<3333 Ludwiggggggg<33333333 ahhh! Perfect!<333

Archived