Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

Omygosh I'm just siting here reading your newest comic and now I'm typing and I can't fully explain just how strangely important this is to me. All I can think to say is thank you than you for bringing your comic child into this world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can i make a messy denial contagion request with any pairing?

Mission complete! I went with sick!AustraliaxNew Zealand. I haven't tried writing or drawing them before and I don't feel like I quite have the hang of their characters yet, but I hope this turned out ok anyway ^^; Warning for mess!

http://i.imgur.com/HuYnNd9.jpg

My headcanon for Australia is that he's normally not all that sneezy. He doesn't have any allergies, and neither lust nor bright light can get the better of his nose. Even when he has a cold, he sneezes in singles, and they're very wet, sharp, and forceful with no audible buildup. Stifling attempts are useless for him.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. This entire comic was just so adorable, I can't even express how adorable it was!! Aus is such a sweetheart, going out to help such a high temperature (And wonderfully runny nose---- ^//7//^ Golly...) This totally melted my heart ;w; And you're so talented with so, so many characters!! *q* I just love how you can tell just how miserable Aus is in quite a few panels, and it's so adorable to see how NZ worries about him and even gave him that kiss at the end. AHHHHHHHH >7< THIS IS JUST SO PERFECT IN SO MANY WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

That was beyond cute, I love how miserable he was and that last scene with the kiss just melted my heart. Awesome work!

I think you got the characters just amazingly, Tea! The added 'native slang' was great! owo and I love how you drew them- they came out fantastic! uwu

Okay I am now in love with this pairing, specifically Australia~~ I loved his sudden sneezes, his general snifflyness, his dead faint-face, and the little bandaid over his nose was like AMAZING~~.. SO CUTE~~.. Kudos for using so much slang for the comic, and the plot was absolutely adorable QwQ~~ You are seriously so amazing, Tea~~ This is one of my favorites of yours >w<

Happy Halloween everyone! I wish I'd had the foresight to draw something Halloween related but alas I did not. Have this silly little thing instead ^^;

XY83mOW.jpg

My headcannon for New Zealand is that he isn't all that sneezy, and he doesn't have any allergies, although sometimes a strong vinegary smell can make him sneeze. He does them in doubles and they're half-stifled and kind of squeaky. Normally Oz finds them hilarious, but this time... not so much XD

Hi I'm new but I've seen your account for awhile. Can I request Sufin with a sick Sweden and he tries to hide it from Finland until Finland kisses him and realizes that Sweden has a bad fever and makes him lie down

Hi I'm new but I've seen your account for awhile. Can I request Sufin with a sick Sweden and he tries to hide it from Finland until Finland kisses him and realizes that Sweden has a bad fever and makes him lie down

Awww SuFin? Do I have to?

Lol just kidding; I love SuFin! I'm in the middle of a GerIta one right now but I'll get to it as soon as I've finished that one :) Welcome to the forum~

Awww SuFin? Do I have to?

Lol just kidding; I love SuFin! I'm in the middle of a GerIta one right now but I'll get to it as soon as I've finished that one :) Welcome to the forum~

Oh my gosh, I have never really know much about the Australia or New Zealand characters, but these drawings are SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!! Seriously, every time you post, you make my day! So thank you SO SO much for posting! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm sad... I didn't get to read the Spamano adult one either... it doesn't make sense either cause I actually am of age... I bet it's really awesome and that you always put in so much work into them which you are an inspiration to other artists. *sighs* Im sorry Tea I didn't want to ramble, Im just sad I can't see your work. Good Job none the less

Now I'm sad... I didn't get to read the Spamano adult one either... it doesn't make sense either cause I actually am of age... I bet it's really awesome and that you always put in so much work into them which you are an inspiration to other artists. *sighs* Im sorry Tea I didn't want to ramble, Im just sad I can't see your work. Good Job none the less

All you have to do is put your birthdate in your profile and then message a mod requesting access to the adult section and you'll be good to go :) Vetinari is one of the mods you can message.

All you have to do is put your birthdate in your profile and then message a mod requesting access to the adult section and you'll be good to go :) Vetinari is one of the mods you can message.

Thank you so much Tea I just messaged her. :3

Ooh could the pairing be nonromantic German bros? I just love them fussing over each other. w00t.gif

Thank you for doing so much Prussia it's okay if you're bored of him

Oooo!! I second this :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry this took so long OTL I'm not really happy with the way this turned out plot-wise, but I hope you like it anyway ;w;

Page 1: http://i.imgur.com/EIkZu7v.jpg

Page 2: http://i.imgur.com/6FJ13Ub.jpg

Page 3: http://i.imgur.com/3b6ZMem.jpg

Page 4: http://i.imgur.com/sFHfi1w.jpg

Oh noooooo, poor miserable Sve</3 The way he's so determined just to spend time with Finland just pulls at my heartstrings!! It's so nice that he has someone as loving and kind as Fin to take care of him! Amazing job, as always!! <3

Archived