Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOD BABIES I LOVE THIS!!! I'm glad to see you're well, I was a bit worried when we didn't here from you for so long. Hope you're having a good holiday. :D

Ok I don't usually comment here even though I've read all of these as you've been posting them (sorry!) but they are eating at Harald and I just cannot not say anything. xD

It's a cute comic all right but I am very curious to know how you've ended up making them dine in Harald. Or you, know... you've specified a Finnish restaurant so I'm very curious to know everything from how you've heard of it to... I don't know. xD

...sorry, this message probably makes little sense. xD

Ok I don't usually comment here even though I've read all of these as you've been posting them (sorry!) but they are eating at Harald and I just cannot not say anything. xD

It's a cute comic all right but I am very curious to know how you've ended up making them dine in Harald. Or you, know... you've specified a Finnish restaurant so I'm very curious to know everything from how you've heard of it to... I don't know. xD

I wish I could say that I've visited Finland and eaten at that restaurant, but I'm afraid I just went on trip advisor and randomly selected a restaurant located in Finland that appeared with a decent picture of the front of the building XD;; have you been? Is it any good?

I wish I could say that I've visited Finland and eaten at that restaurant, but I'm afraid I just went on trip advisor and randomly selected a restaurant located in Finland that appeared with a decent picture of the front of the building XD;; have you been? Is it any good?

Is it good? It's amazing. They have their own beer, too. It's one of those medieval style places though this one is Vikibg era themed, named after one of most famous viking rulers. It's a bit expensive but it's totally worth the money. You can even try some bear (though some Finns are reluctant to eat that because bears are sacret but, sadly, the number of people who care has grown small).

Finland is such a caring baby, okay? You draw him adorably, and his character in this short is just very... Sweet. I love it and I love how poor sve tries to power through, but can't. XD amazing as always!

*spazzes* My god best Holliday gift ever! That was so adorable. Poor Sve…and Finland was adorable. You draw them so well. Thank you so much, it's was worth the wait.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm such a scatterbrained doofus. I started this Christmas comic on December 22nd, thinking I'd be able to finish it on time if I really tried. Then I got busy with holiday preparations and it didn't get done and in the midst of all the commotion, I completely forgot about its existence x7x;;; Today I was thinking I might try drawing some Ace Attorney sketches for the forum, and when I opened up my drawing case, the 2/3 finished Christmas comic was sitting on top. I figured I oughta finish it before I started anything new ^^; So here it is! I hope you enjoy it, that you'll forgive its obscene lateness, and that you all had an awesome holiday season <3

DenNor, Denmark inducing Norway with a strong scented item.

http://i.imgur.com/fPvuiDO.jpg

Aww, no worries! There was absolutely no rush at all. Your art is worth waiting drooling for. :hug:

*looks over art*

twitchsmile.gif

Awww Awwwwwww Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! stretcher.gif

surrender.gif I surrender! Please, this cuteness is too much! stun.gif

I haven't been much for DenNor, Though Denmark is just .....NNMPH! But this, I just bow. Brilliant move.

forever DenNor :heart: ~

I loved this so much! I personally found it so hilarious when he put the thing in his mouth. XD oh dear. And Norge's last thought bubble killed me. "YA big dumb dork" XD oh man. Awesome, Tea!

Felt like doing some Spamano. I might actually be getting the hang of these markers finally; I don't hate how the colors turned out as much as I usually do ;7;

gkJ29oz.jpg

Actually I wanted to ask everyone's opinion here. My two year anniversary of joining this site and starting this thread is coming up in early March and I wanted to do something special, but I couldn't think what that would be. So if anyone has any suggestions, please share ^^

Oh lordy, the precious babes :heart:

hmmmm, for a suggested idea I first thought of a world meeting. With someone planting a pepper bomb in the center of a table or something. But that would be a little difficult to actually make. I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be splendid! ^_^

Oh my goodness!! Zhat is so adorable!! I love it, Spain sneezing pollen towards Romano!! brillant idea! heheh

Wow, Tea, I love those colors!! Very pretty~ >w<

And the facial expressions are cute as always ^o^~

Hm, the only think I can think of that could be a big-bash anniversary comic would be something like, a large group of nations (maybe like a bunch of couples on a group date?) getting hit by sneezing powder or something xDDD

SQUEEEEEE!!!! <33333 These are all so cute!!!!! stretcher.gif And those markers that you used for the Spamano comic were gorgeous! They really made the drawing, if it's not too much trouble for you, you should use them more often.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful art!! clapping.gif

I think this is my first post here cuz I've never actually read Hetalia but oh man I think I went thru this whole thread at once and now I'm a pairing addict omg.

Your work is absolutely amazing! I think comics are so hard to do but each one is like a mini masterpiece. And that last one with the color is gorgeous!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived