Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

Hmmmm Bulgaria and Romania/ Romania allergic to garlic/ Bulgaria is mad at Romania for some reason and is punishing him with his allergy to garlic.

*weeps* I tried so hard, but I still have no idea if this is even remotely right OTL There just wasn't enough official material on these characters, especially for Bulgaria, for me to feel like I got a decent sense of their personalities, but I really did my best and hope it came out even kind of alright.

http://i.imgur.com/FQXVLCX.jpg

Emi and I were trying to figure out what Romania's sneezes would be like and we decided that he'd probably be a single sneezer, and that they'd end with kind of a lisp be cause his fang would get in the way of his lips being able to move as they please. I also imagine them to be a little stubborn and tease him for a second before coming out in a breathy release. Bulgaria struck me as a fittish sneezer, some one who holds back so that the sound is much softer than normal in public, but he lets them out loud and natural when he's around friends.

I'm sorry to say that I don't feel I can work with these characters again, at least until we get some more information on them ^^;

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. It's cute and you did fine with them. They don't really play a main role which is why I like them so much you can pretty much do anything with there personalities and technically never be wrong.

Awww aww awwwww!!!!!!!!

This was marvelous! Even though they don't have a strong character field, you did an awesomely amazing job!

That was awesome thank you so much for sharing tea! I fell in love with how you drew them and the few ending panels were just so adorable!! I loved the plot, it was all so perfect!

Ahhhhh :P !!!

I really, really, really love RoBul (not quite OTP but perhaps third place) and I was so excited to see you give them a try. I thought your Romania was especially good and I enjoyed seeing how you included the biting too ;).

Heh heh, I think I'll go back and read it again now!

Can i make a messy denial contagion request with any pairing?

Messy denial I can do, but contagion is kind of a major anxiety trigger for me ;n; Would you mind terribly if I leave that particular element out?

Ooh could the pairing be nonromantic German bros? I just love them fussing over each other. w00t.gif

Thank you for doing so much Prussia it's okay if you're bored of him

Can i make a messy denial contagion request with any pairing?

Messy denial I can do, but contagion is kind of a major anxiety trigger for me ;n; Would you mind terribly if I leave that particular element out?

you don't have to put contagion in it.

Baby please know that if there's anything we ask that makes you uncomfortable we would rather you not do it. We want you to be happy and are so grateful that you enjoy doing this for us. Never be guilty about saying no ok? <3

Of course, Tea! Never feel bad for denying a factor in a request! It's not like you're obligated or like we're gonna hate you for it! <3 Also, I really enjoyed that RoBul comic. Amazing job. I think the entrance was rather theatric and whatnot, and Romania was so adorable. He's a prankster, but a sweetheart, and I feel like even though you didn't have much to go off of, you portrayed them amazingly! Fantastic as always! By the by, I'm sorry for plaguing the thread but I can't Pm.. How are you feeling? Doing okay?

You guys are so sweet~ My condition has stabilized, but I'm still coughing until my throat bleeds and having lots of breathing trouble and intense chest muscle pain ;_; But I've been that way for the past 2 years, so that's kind of become my new normal OTL I hope you're doing a lot better these days, Maus <3

Anyway, this past week I've had a serious plot bunny invasion. I think I've got at least 6 or 7 ideas waiting in the wings ^^; This is one of them, and I apologize for the shoddy editing again; my laptop is still having issues.

H8pNjhZ.jpg

My headcanon dictates that Romano does his damnedest not to ever sneeze in front of other people (except Italy, that doesn't bother him that much) and always tries to check to make sure he's totally alone before releasing them. Spain, who loves Romano's sneeze, finds this tragic and does everything he can to ensure that he doesn't miss them whenever possible. He's turned it into kind of a game where he hides in increasingly ridiculous and improbable places around Romano so that he can eavesdrop on Roma's sneezing and drop a ninja blessing ^^; Romano finds this incredibly embarrassing, but deep, deep down, he's slightly touched that Spain goes to such lengths to bless him.

Awww I'm sorry to hear about your condition. I've been away for a bit. Please do feel better soon! *gives you all the hugs in the world.*

P.S This was hysterical! Dios Mio, I love your art so much! :heart:

I am so sorry to hear that, Tea. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope for you. <3 Thanks for muscling through and always doing your best with our requests and giving us such fantastic work. I myself am doing alright. I'm still coughing and it's been two months, and my right rib cage is still sensitive, but I'm much better, thanks. *hugs* As for this little comic, I adore the head canon for Roma so much! It seems so like him. uwu how adorable.

Aww Tea I really do hope you feel better you don't deserve to go through this! For it to become a normal thing makes me sad ;.; Great work as always spain is so sneaky and cute. Spamano will be 5ever *giggles* I think about you and hope for the best so feel even more awesome! If possible

Oh my goodness!! I completely adore your headcanons >//3//< I love how much of an effort Spain makes just to bless him, that's too cute for words! ((And oh my gosh I love the pictures on the bookshelf!!))

I just had to indulge one more of my plot bunnies before I got started on the request ^w^

eK7DLdN.jpg

I wanted to try working with another new pairing for the request, so I've got an idea for a scenario involving Australia and New Zealand, but I haven't decided whether to make Aus or Kiwi the sick one. I'm open to suggestions! Also,what's the feeling about a gakuen setting? Let me know your thoughts, guys!

Aww this one was so adorable I love what you thought of with this one and I suggest Australia be the sick one~ X3

This turned out amazing!! Mochis are so positively adorable!! (And PrussiaMochi snuggling up to Gilbird was so cuteee) And poor Germochi! ;3; Even in mochi form, he can't escape that blush!

How adorable! XD incredible, Tea! And I myself like the gakuen setting. owo it's cool. And hmm. With Aussie sick, the 'lil bro' could take care of him but with NZ sick it would be reversed- DANNNNG that's a hard choice. XD I go for Aussie! owo

Archived