Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

If your not to busy could I request some Romania, I feel like he doesn't get enough love. Thanks your a wonderful person for drawing all of these.

I've never tried writing Romania before, but I could give it a shot! Name your desired pairing/cause/scenario, please :)

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm Bulgaria and Romania/ Romania allergic to garlic/ Bulgaria is mad at Romania for some reason and is punishing him with his allergy to garlic.

Hallo Tea! I've been such a fan of your work for a long, long time and I just got to say I love you!!! Omg you make the cutest Prussia!! All of your work just blows my mind. Its so detailed and perfect! If if isn't too much to ask could I request Prussia as the sneezer, having hayfever with lots of hitching breaths and Romano going on a date with him being all annoyed at first, but then actually worried about him. Hehehe those two are just so cute together! Again nice work!

Phew, done! I didn't expect this pairing to be as tricky as it was ^^; I hope it turned out alright!

http://imgur.com/qHezbLv

Kinda hard to believe considering how much I love Prussia and how many comics I've already drawn featuring him, but I was having kind of a hard time deciding on a head!canon for him.I think I've got something though; Prussia is a fairly frequent sneezer, and they usually come in groups of three. As a nation, Prussia was never bothered by allergies, but losing his country led to him leading a more indoor life and he ended up developing hay fever. He's always sneezed in bright light, and sometimes he sneezes when he's horny. He enjoys the sensation of sneezing, and also has the fetish, but it only applies to certain people for him. He can only get the full enjoyment when the "victim" is someone he knows and finds attractive; random strangers don't provide him with the maximum level of enjoyment.

Prussia's sneezes are only medium volume when he releases them naturally, and the buildup is breathy and longer than the release, which tends to be voiced and sharp. He has the tendency to make them louder and more drawn out to annoy people, particularly Germany, but it's easy to tell when he's really miserable as he loses the will and energy to change the way his sneezes sound when he's truly suffering.

*heart melts!!* OH MY GOD TEA!! That was incredible, wow! It was perfect, spot on. Oh goodness I can't explain how awesome that was!! Thank you Thank you so much for filling my request! You blew it out of the water, Prussia is so adorable when he's vulnerable, Romano secretly worried !! Ahh I love it *happy forever!!!*

:o Oh wow!

I've been locked off the forum for so long by my parents stupid new wifi but this was such a nice way to return! Prumano is one of my favourite pairings and not only did you manage to capture their hilarious dynamic, you made it really sexy as well. Loved it when Romano caught Prussia's sneezes :P !

(P.S. Really looking forward to the RoBul too since that's another if my favourite pairings!)

Oh my god oh my god oh my god! TEA!!!!!!!! :hug::heart:

The ending panels...with the cuddles...and and :boom:

Beautiful!

I really enjoyed the last panel! Also, I loved Romano's facial expression when he said: I cleared my whole schedule up for your sorry ass. XD perfect! And when he fell off the gondola- I died. XD brilliant as always, Tea!

Oh my godddd ;w; Poor Prussia! But I absolutely loved how Romano quickly reassured him, and the last few panels melted my heart, as well!! What a sweet thing for Prussia to sayyyyy Oh my goodness<3

Too beautiful for words.... w00t.gifAll of your comics are so creative, beautiful, adorable, and just plain PERFECT!!clapping.gif Thank you so much for making your amazing drawings, Tea!!! laugh.png

Holy shit that was adorable!!! The last panels had me smiling and giggling look at these cuties~ this is so perfect Tea great job <3

Ahhhh I almost wasn't able to post this one because of computer issues, but somehow they magically receded (for now) ;w; But anyway, I suddenly got the idea for this comic and had tor draw it right away. I was trying to imitate the style of RoomLeader, one of my favorite GerIta doujin artists, and I think this attempt went better than my previous ones even though it's still not as cute as the real thing OTL So yeah, GerIta everyone!

GKd6mME.jpg

I just have one more super short PruAus comic I wanna draw, then I swear I'll get to the BulRo one!

Oh my goodness, I'm at a total loss for words this style is so painfully adorable and I laughed so hard at Italy's expectant gaze! And the way Germany was blushing through the whole thing just melted my heart<3 So so so sooooooooooo cute!! And I sympathize with Germany, that must be such a frustrating situation! I absolutely love this!

OH MAN, EDITING THIS COMIC ON MY CRAPPY HALF BROKEN LAPTOP TOOK WAY TOO LONG OTL But yeah, I came up with this silly idea while chatting with Emi that Austria sneezes in scales, so yeah ^^;

lZIvNTB.jpg

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo this is too cuteeeeee :blush: Prussia is such a loveable goofball!!! You did such an amazing job with this!!!

Ahahahaha! So many fantastic comics lately~! These are amazing Tea! I laughed so hard about the "sneezing in scales" thing xD

Archived