Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hachimitsu Tea's Hetalia thread (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

oh good lord tea all your things are beautiful <3 ok so I had a request for Romano to get his hair stuck in some thing since pulling it makes him sneeze. (I love this head canon so much!)

Ha ha, oh man, poor Romano XD Do you mind SpainxRomano, or is there someone else you prefer him with?

Spain an Romano would be fine
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallo Tea! I've been such a fan of your work for a long, long time and I just got to say I love you!!! Omg you make the cutest Prussia!! All of your work just blows my mind. Its so detailed and perfect! If if isn't too much to ask could I request Prussia as the sneezer, having hayfever with lots of hitching breaths and Romano going on a date with him being all annoyed at first, but then actually worried about him. Hehehe those two are just so cute together! Again nice work!

Tooooooo cuuuuuuuute! I think I've seen your work on DeviantART before! Lovely chibi style, adorable ideas, and cute sneezes >u<

Hallo Tea! I've been such a fan of your work for a long, long time and I just got to say I love you!!! Omg you make the cutest Prussia!! All of your work just blows my mind. Its so detailed and perfect! If if isn't too much to ask could I request Prussia as the sneezer, having hayfever with lots of hitching breaths and Romano going on a date with him being all annoyed at first, but then actually worried about him. Hehehe those two are just so cute together! Again nice work!

Hey, welcome to the forum! I've never written PruMano before, but I could give it a shot. I'll see what I can come up with ;)

surprise.gif

I just discovered this thread... and I must say, your drawings are brilliant. The situations are just perfect, the panels are drawn well, and the sneeze expressions are all unbelievably cute. :D

I looked every single drawing on here, and they're all simply amazing! I really hope you make more... roll2.gif

Oh my goodness, I had a dream that you drew a non-adult version of the Spamano, colored it, and put it here! It was so realistic, I just had to check. biggrinsmiley.gif

oh good lord tea all your things are beautiful <3 ok so I had a request for Romano to get his hair stuck in some thing since pulling it makes him sneeze. (I love this head canon so much!)

Bleargh, sorry for the wait. Bronchitis relapse x_x I hope this is ok!

JsDd5ne.jpgSpain took pity on him eventually ^^;

By the way, did y'all see that Hetalia's back and being published in Shonen Jump + twice weekly?! Emi just directed my attention towards this joyous little development! If you haven't seen it yet, check it out on the Hetalia livejournal comm! http://hetalia.livejournal.com/

This was amazing. I loved it so much! And Tea, don't you worry about making us wait or whatever. I'm sorry to hear you've relapsed. That's not fun, and I sympathize even more because I just got back from the emergency room. (Long story, don't wanna make ya read and clog up the thread XD) But anyway- really. I hope you get better, and that you rest plenty. I hope you recover soon! <3

This was amazing. I loved it so much! And Tea, don't you worry about making us wait or whatever. I'm sorry to hear you've relapsed. That's not fun, and I sympathize even more because I just got back from the emergency room. (Long story, don't wanna make ya read and clog up the thread XD) But anyway- really. I hope you get better, and that you rest plenty. I hope you recover soon! <3

Ick, sounds like we're in a similar boat :( Thanks for your kind words and I hope you start making improvement soon too <3

Don't feel bad sweetheart you take all the time you need to feel better because we all love you are your well being comes first! Feel better babe

Ah, Tea you're sweet! <3 Drink lots of fluids, preferably warm ones, and get plenty of rest. Don't talk too much, and eat soft foods! I'm recovering well enough. :) you will too, don't worry!

So cutee!And goodness, what a clever idea to have Romano's curl get caught on his wedding ring! You're a total genius! And the way that he demanded that Spain"fix him" made me melt. <3

Oh my gosh, Poor helpless Romano! Ahhh! So cute I love it Tea!I never would of thought of that and yes take your time healing! We love you and want you to stay healthy before this! *hugs*

You guys are all so sweet and supportive! Thanks for all your comments and encouragement <3 Here's a quickie for you guys starring bitty!Germany and Prussia before I get going on the next request

qioukef.jpg

Awwww Germany so cute taking care of Prussia. Sorry to hear about your bronchitis. If your not to busy could I request some Romania, I feel like he doesn't get enough love. Thanks your a wonderful person for drawing all of these.

Archived