Hachimitsu Tea

GWEEE~ <3

Iceland x33

He's so adorable <3

Again, wonderful, wonderful art! I just love every comic you make, somehow~

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww Iceland!! So cute not wanting Hong Kong to notice. :D Maybe you could do Hong Kong next time? <3 you!!

Awww Iceland!! So cute not wanting Hong Kong to notice. biggrin.png Maybe you could do Hong Kong next time? <3 you!!

Sure, I could do some Hong Kong. Is there a particular cause/scenerio you'd like to see? Do you mind him paired with Ice again?

Awww Iceland!! So cute not wanting Hong Kong to notice. biggrin.png Maybe you could do Hong Kong next time? <3 you!!

Sure, I could do some Hong Kong. Is there a particular cause/scenerio you'd like to see? Do you mind him paired with Ice again?

I don't really have a scenario in mind, but I do think that Hong Kong has small fittish sneezes. I don't mind if he's paired with Ice at all, they're quite cute!! Thanks so much for considering this <3

I know you're kinda busy, but I was wondering if I could maybe sneak in a request? Maybe Antonio trying to hide the face that he's sick and Lovi finally getting him to admit it? These are all so cute ahhh! >7<

^ TOTALLY SECONDED~!

That's an adorable idea. Emi, you genius <3

Right, this is just to say that I've finished the SuFin request! You can view it under my topic in the stories section, and write comments etc there. I'm really sorry about the long wait upset.gif . Also, I loved that last Iceland strip :) .

Ahahahahaah! "I'm allergic to bottoming" xDDDDDDD

That's fantastic~

Really cute and well executed, as usual!

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! They are so cute and snarky Hong Kong is just precious~ <3 Thanks so much for taking my request!! Maybe I could do something for you?

Glad you liked it! I certainly wouldn't object if you wanted to write me something ;) I'm kind of craving some family fluff, so I'd be really happy to see Sweden and Finland taking care of a sick Sealand and/or Ladonia (seriously, some Ladonia would make my day. He could be battling a computer virus!). Pretty please?

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! They are so cute and snarky Hong Kong is just precious~ <3 Thanks so much for taking my request!! Maybe I could do something for you?

Glad you liked it! I certainly wouldn't object if you wanted to write me something wink.png I'm kind of craving some family fluff, so I'd be really happy to see Sweden and Finland taking care of a sick Sealand and/or Ladonia (seriously, some Ladonia would make my day. He could be battling a computer virus!). Pretty please?

It would also be sweet if at some point one of the parents catches the kid's sneezes in a tissue/handkerchief, has to pinch or put a finger under the kid's nose to put a stop to an intense sneezing fit, and if the kid gets embarrassed because Sweden and/or Finland insist on saying "bless you" every time they sneeze (even when they're not in the same room). Sorry, that's not too many specifications, is it? Feel free to count those last bits as bonuses ^^;

Glad you liked it! I certainly wouldn't object if you wanted to write me something wink.png I'm kind of craving some family fluff, so I'd be really happy to see Sweden and Finland taking care of a sick Sealand and/or Ladonia (seriously, some Ladonia would make my day. He could be battling a computer virus!). Pretty please?

It would also be sweet if at some point one of the parents catches the kid's sneezes in a tissue/handkerchief, has to pinch or put a finger under the kid's nose to put a stop to an intense sneezing fit, and if the kid gets embarrassed because Sweden and/or Finland insist on saying "bless you" every time they sneeze (even when they're not in the same room). Sorry, that's not too many specifications, is it? Feel free to count those last bits as bonuses ^^;

That's totally fine!! School starts tomorrow so it might be a bit 'till you get it, but I WILL DO IT!! <3 <3 <3

That's totally fine!! School starts tomorrow so it might be a bit 'till you get it, but I WILL DO IT!! <3 <3 <3

Thank you very much! Take your time :)

I come bearing ItalyxGermany this time. The request was for me to illustrate a scene from one of my fics, "What are Allies For?", in which Germany locks himself away in his study so that no one will find out that he's sick, but Italy bursts in on him and notices his cold. http://imgur.com/res5djo

AHHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's SO perfect! I love that scene so much, it's honestly one of my favorite gerita scenes! You're the best, HT! Thank you so much again!

• 4 weeks later...

I know you're kinda busy, but I was wondering if I could maybe sneak in a request? Maybe Antonio trying to hide the face that he's sick and Lovi finally getting him to admit it? These are all so cute ahhh! >7<

*Sidles back into post sneakily* So yeah, I've been here the whole time... totally not abandoning my thread... Yeaaaaaaah... So, SpainxRomano, featuring Spain with a cold in denial: http://imgur.com/ov4lXWf

*Gasps* T-that bent over sneeze was so damn hot, and I was not at all expecting Romano to give Spain his handkerchief. Best surprise ever :P! Also, Spain blowing his nose was just... :D!

So, in other words, it's great to see you back!

Oh man! Waiting for this was soooo worth it QwQ~ <3

I hope you are doing well, Tea! Thanks for another lovely, adorable, sexy-hot comic <3 And so long and well drawn too~

"It's my birthday."

"Oh yeah."

Lol! What a cute comic omfg and I love how Romano tries to cover up how he cares...

Archived