• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, these are just a *bit* too much. (Benedict in Little Charles)

http://cheekbonesofb...iouspond-little

(Benedict as Little Charles, in August: Osage County smile.png )

Guh. CAN YOU NOT with your hand over your mouth, Cumberbatch? stretcher.gif The third gif actually looks like a sneeze in slow-motion, fffff'ck, whyyyyy...?!

Edited by VoOs

Ok, these are just a *bit* too much. (Benedict in Little Charles)

http://cheekbonesofb...iouspond-little

(Benedict as Little Charles, in August: Osage County smile.png )

Guh. CAN YOU NOT with your hand over your mouth, Cumberbatch? stretcher.gif The third gif actually looks like a sneeze in slow-motion, fffff'ck, whyyyyy...?!

That's what I get for reading Tumblr quickly! The third gif distracted me FAR too much. FAR too much!!!!!

This is probably one of the best drawings of Hawkeye I have ever seen, regardless w00t.gif I don't THINK it's been posted yet but if so, I'm sorry :3

Does anyone have anything with one of the Magcon boys sneezing?

This is probably one of the best drawings of Hawkeye I have ever seen, regardless w00t.gif I don't THINK it's been posted yet but if so, I'm sorry :3

That whole blog's amazing!

Nicely looped McAvoy gif a little way down.

That whole blog's amazing!

Nicely looped McAvoy gif a little way down.

This is my fetish blog, so thanks :) I must say though that I don't own any of the content…it's all reblogged from other sources!

Dusty, I have been following this blog for quite some time now! I didn't know it was yours (or if i did know i stopped knowing.) It is a very nice blog, I like how you run it!

Some suggestive Tom Hiddleston gifs for you all!

here and here!

Enjoy :)

The second one is nice ^^

Ungh! I'm not even a huge fan of the man's face, and those nearly broke me! *goes off to find the Hiddlesneezes she knows are on the Forum*

Edited by myownprivatesfc
  • 2 weeks later...

Those of you who stalk Cmberbatch stuff in Tumblr have propably seen this already. Or if you regularly browse Finland tag there since it filled with these for a few days some time ago. No sneezing but... the second pic.

"And we all know how he felt a few days later in Birmingham and New York" well, I sure do not know but some of you might.

//Edit.

I originally found these via tumblr too, but since I never liked or reblogged them you will have to settle with dA links:

A sketch dump with a feverishh/sick Wolverine in the bottom left corner (v-warning for the other corner, lol)

Another sketch dump with Remy LeBeau (Gambit nom) sneezing in the bottom right corner.

Third sketch dump and again Remy LeBeau/Gambit just about in the middle of the right side.

Yet another sketch dump in which you can find Remy LeBeau, again, holding a steaming cup of something. V-warning for the "mid row".

Edited by Sitruuna

"And we all know how he felt a few days later in Birmingham and New York" well, I sure do not know but some of you might.

I don't, either. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? ;)