Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rhett and Link

Midnight

19 hours ago, magpie98 said:

A triple from Link today in GMMore!!! And a lot of sniffling throughout. Jen also looked like she was going to sneeze at the end, but they cut away before that happened. 

The sneezes are here at 6:07. 

Ah man, I was right about to post this. Lol. It was the second GMMore I watched today, and it was gonna be the last. I got so excited when he sneezed, and I love how tried to say, "I gotta sneeze" and cut himself off with the sneeze. They seemed pretty forceful, too. Plus, Rhett joked and asked if they put sneezing powder in there. Then, they had sneeze talk after, AND Link had trouble speaking after. It's like the best!!! :heart: However he seemed to almost sneeze a fourth time, but sadly he didn't. :( But it's still all awesome. Plus, it looks like he may even be getting sick. I've never seen him sniffle so much after a sneeze. :drool: That would mean more sneezes from Link would probably come soon! (Hopefully) I just thought: Wouldn't it be cool if Rhett and Link both sneezed in the same GMMore from dust or a cold or something? Cause Rhett was pretty sniffly as well. It's a dream and pretty unlikely, but it'd be cool!

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Musical_Dork

• Midnight

• I love Alan Rickman

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• 2 months later...

Aww, that was funny! He blessed himself with a "Bless you," and Eddie happened to say "Thank you" right after, but about holding the plate. Link didn't know that, and his face is priceless! :lol: Nice find

Hey does anyone know where the video went? I watched it once, came back this morning, and the video isn't the same one as before. :( 

• 3 months later...

Here's a link to a GMMore from September 2016. I'm not sure if this is already here somewhere but I'm gonna post the link anyway just in case?. They were looking at weird livestreams  and stuff. Sneeze is at about 5:16

• 1 month later...

How frustrating was Link's false starts in today's GMM episode?

They're ranking hot snacks, and when Link eats the Cheetos, he seems about to sneeze two different times (!!!) and nothing. So sad. 

That was frustrating! He even said they were almost sneeze inducing... I hoped when he ate them the second time he might, but sadly not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest Ear Biscuits (#137, "Link's RV Trip Fail," here at art19) opens with a near-miss: 

R: "Welcome to Ear Biscuits. I'm Rhett." 
L, stuffy and breathless: "I thought I had to sneeze again, but I don't." 
R, adorably befuddled: "What?" 
L: "I'm Link, the guy who thought he had to sneeze again, but he didn't." 
R: "You sneezed three times a second ago!" 
L, with a heavy sigh: "Yeahhh, I try to keep it even numbers. [pause, back to normal] This week at the round table of dim lighting..." 

Ah, to have been there "a second ago".... 

(And since it was literally moments before they did the intro, you know audio and video were rolling! Here's hoping it shows up in some sort of blooper reel...)

Ahhhh, the timing! At least we'll hopefully get to see some pre-sneeze stuff in the video version released tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know about this :D

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

Guys, guys, We got a sneeze from Link!! It's at about 8:10

That was great! How perfect that it was with licorice that he hated, too. “You’re allergic!” I’m sure he wished so. :lol: 

20 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

That was great! How perfect that it was with licorice that he hated, too. “You’re allergic!” I’m sure he wished so. :lol: 

If you turn on the captions, it says he coughed.  

But, it did sound like his sneeze! 

51 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

If you turn on the captions, it says he coughed.  

But, it did sound like his sneeze! 

It definitely sounded like his sneeze to me, too. And his tone before also sounded like his “pre-sneeze voice” we’ve heard before, I guess you could call it.

I'm fairly sure that was a cough sadly... he does have a cough like that and it was the way he held his hand to his mouth.

5 hours ago, Musical_Dork said:

I'm fairly sure that was a cough sadly... he does have a cough like that and it was the way he held his hand to his mouth.

Dunno. I’ve seen people sneeze into their fist like that before, and Rhett said “You’re allergic.” Maybe it’s wishful thinking though. If it was a cough, let’s hope for a sneeze to make up for it soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's hilarious that I got here first with the latest from Link, and I'm not even looking for sneezes from these two... :lol: 

Once at 8:56, and then a false start. 

7 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I think it's hilarious that I got here first with the latest from Link, and I'm not even looking for sneezes from these two... :lol: 

Once at 8:56, and then a false start. 

Whoaaa! And I think it’s the first one in a GMM instead of GMMORE, too! That’s really cool! And Link!!!! It seemed before that Rhett was the sneezier of the two, and it’s looking like Link is making a bit of a comeback! :lol: I love how Rhett says Link’s allergic to tacos, too. And Link’s sneezy face is just precious! And when Link tried to catch the next (second false start) sneeze in the bag and pop the bag. Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Oh and how can I not mention after? With that head shake like he was clearing his head after the sneeze! It’s like something out of a fic!