Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was cracking up. Drunk France and Prussia is always amazing. :D XD and also, not to be like a picky person or criticize- but I speak a little German and Danke means "Thank you." XD gesundheit usually works. Anyway- I died. "You gots to." XD and god bless America XD oh my gosh. Wonderful as always! *claps*

I was cracking up. Drunk France and Prussia is always amazing. biggrin.png XD and also, not to be like a picky person or criticize- but I speak a little German and Danke means "Thank you." XD gesundheit usually works. Anyway- I died. "You gots to." XD and god bless America XD oh my gosh. Wonderful as always! *claps*

Whoops, I mixed them up by accident xD I'll go fix that now haha thank you.

The drunken France and Prussia bit had me rolling XD A flashy fic for a flashy day is a good combo.yes.gif

Dude, I loveeed your Hetalia fics...especially the last one!

“MARU KAITE CHIKYUU! MARU KAITE CHIKYUU! MARU KAITE CHIKYUU, BOKU HETALIAAAA!”

I actually started cracking up. XD Good thing I'm alone.

@fang815: hug.gif Thank you so much!! Had to do something for America, y'know wink.png

@VividBubbles!: Once again, those requests are awesome! I will definitely fulfill them, but unfortunately this next drabble is not one of them. Sorry!

@InuCiel: Heehee, I know right? It's so cute~

@JQLovesSneezes: Thanks! <3 I try wink.png

@Maus_17: Haha, thanks again Maus. I fixed it! Must have mixed things up with the list tonguesmiley.gif

@PyroKitsune: Ah, yes. What would a Fourth of July party be without drunken countries?

@PollenGirl: Daww, thanks blush.png A little fourth wall breakage never hurt anyone~

Hey guys, thank you thank you thank you for being so super duper nice!! Here's a hug for all of you hug.gif

So....I have another Ouran drabble! Uh, haha, it's not a requested one, but...I couldn't help myself! I got the idea when I was working on something else and, well, I think you're gonna like this one! Without further ado...

77 - Secret: An Ouran Highschool Host Club fanfic

Characters: Hikaru, Tamaki, other(spoiler for the story):

Kyoya's fictional characters

Word Count: 1,220 (they're all pretty much one-shots now...)

Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, Honey, and Haruhi stared at Kyoya from their hiding place outside the window, in the bushes. He wasn’t doing anything interesting, just writing. Writing...and writing...and writing...in his infamous black notebook. Expressionless as always, he continued to write. Why then, were the hosts finding this so interesting? Well you see, it wasn’t the fact that Kyoya was writing in his notebook that was intriguing. It was whatever he was writing inside.

Tamaki hypothesized that Kyoya was a secret agent and wrote about all his secret missions.

Hikaru conjectured he was merely writing about Host Club profits and boring things like that.

Kaoru added that he probably included information about the hosts and all of their guests.

Mori suggested that the notebook was his diary. (Not that he had one…)

Honey argued that it was probably lists of recipes for cake and other sweets.

Haruhi didn’t care.

Whatever he was writing about, they wanted to know what it was (except for Haruhi, she didn’t care). So, of course, Tamaki’s plan: Operation-Find-Out-Whatever-Kyoya-Is-Writing-In-His-Notebook, led them here. Outside the window. In the bushes. Spying on Kyoya.

Suddenly, Hikaru got a tickle in his nose. His nose twitched dangerously and he rubbed at it furiously, trying to rid of the itch. “Heh…”

Kaoru glanced over at his twin. “Hikaru,” he whispered. “You okay?”

The redhead nodded, blinking back tears as the tickle grew stronger. “Heh...K-Kaoru...I...h’hih...go-gotta...hn...I...gotta...Hih!

Realizing his predicament, Kaoru pressed his index finger carefully under the bridge of Hikaru’s nose, halting the sneeze in its tracks. “Don’t sneeze.”

Hikaru nodded without saying anything, the tears continuing to stream down and his nostrils flaring more and more quickly.

Tamaki whipped his head around to face the twins. “What’s wrong?”

“Hikaru has to sneeze,” whispered Kaoru.

“Well, tell him not to!” hissed Tamaki.

“I already did!”

“If he sneezes, it’ll blow our cover!”

“I’m well aware of that, Tamaki. Can’t you see what I’m doing here?”

Hikaru sniffled quietly. “Heh...Kaoru...can’t…*sniff*...can’t hold...hn...can’t hold it...heh’eh...anymore…”

Kaoru pressed harder. “Try.”

“I-I’m tryihh...hih…” Hikaru’s eyes squeezed shut and his head bobbed forward, suppressing the sneeze as much as he possibly could. “Hik’tch!

Much to the group’s dismay, it hadn’t relieved the tickle in poor Hikaru’s nose.

Hik’tch! K’tch! H’ktshh!...H’ktsh! Ktshu!...H’ktshh!

“Bless you.” Haruhi whispered.

Kyoya looked up sharply from his notebook. “Uh oh…he’s looking up…”

The hosts sucked in their breath, trying to be as quiet as possible. Luckily, Kyoya did nothing more than return to his work, except now he was scribbling furiously in his notebook, writing faster than ever.

Tamaki gaped at him in wonder. “Just what is it he’s writing?”

Haruhi shrugged. “Does it really matter?”

“I still think it’s a diary…” Mori mumbled. “Not that I have one!” he added quickly, when everyone started staring at him strangely.

Honey patted his arm and winked. “It’s okay, Takashi.”

“Hmm…” Tamaki pondered. “We need to get to that notebook...but how?”

“Well, we’re not accomplishing anything just sitting here.” Haruhi said. “Remind me again why I always let you drag me into these things?”

“Fancy tuna~” Hikaru and Kaoru chorused.

Haruhi rolled her eyes.

“Hang on a second.” Tamaki’s eyes lit up. “I’ve got a plan!”

Kyoya turned a page in his notebook and wrote a few sentences, before instinctively snapping it shut at the sound of footsteps behind him. He whisked around in his chair, still wearing that same blank expression on his face. “Hello, Haruhi. What do you want?”

She shuffled her feet a bit. “Hey, Kyoya. I was just wondering...what were you writing in your notebook just now?”

“That’s none of your concern.”

“Can I read it?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

Kyoya sighed. “May I take off your shirt, Haruhi?”

“What? NO!”

“Why not?”

Haruhi stuttered. “Because-because I don’t want you to!”

“There you go.”

He was about to turn back around when he heard another sound coming from the other side of the door. “It didn’t work. Get ready to...Hikaru! Kaoru! What...what are you...stop it, that tickles! Heh...Hikahh...stop...hihh...Ashii!

Kyoya stiffened. He turned back around in his chair.

“Stop laughing, it’s not funny! Time for Plan B!”

Kyoya opened his notebook and began writing in it. “Haruhi, you can go now. And on your way out, make sure to tell Tamaki that-”

The doors burst opened and the twins rushed into the room. Hikaru snatched Kyoya’s glasses off his face and tossed it to Kaoru, who ran out of the room, Hikaru trailing behind. Abandoning his notebook on the table, Kyoya chased after the two mischievous twins. Tamaki, Honey, and Mori entered the room, and soon the twins joined them.

Kaoru grinned. “We hid them in a classroom down the hall.”

“He won’t be back for awhile!” Hikaru chuckled.

Tamaki walked slowly up to the table that beheld Kyoya’s infamous black notebook.

“Gentleman…and Haruhi…”

He took it within his hands and lifted it with reverence.

“Everything we’ve worked for...it all leads up to this. This moment.”

The hosts crowded around and peered over his shoulders, waiting in anticipation as he opened up to where Kyoya had left off. Tamaki read the words aloud so everyone could hear.

“They had to remain silent. There was no other alternative. In this world of darkness, sweet wonderful darkness, the sinister dictator of the world would most certainly destroy them if he ever knew what they were up to. If they ever knew what he was up to. However, it seemed this silence was limited, for Mitsuo had been feeling the unbearable urge to sneeze and couldn’t hold it back any longer. His breath hitched. ‘Heh…’ Nori glanced over at his twin. ‘Mitsuo,’ he whispered. ‘You okay?’”

Tamaki read on, and the hosts eyes grew wide at the things he was reading off the paper. There was one point when Mori had to cover up Honey’s ears until he deemed it acceptable for him to listen again. Haruhi felt wrong about the whole thing, but it was so intriguing she couldn’t help but listen in.

“Hm, I’m not sure how to say these ones…” Tamaki pointed to a few words on the paper.

Mori shrugged. Haruhi clucked her tongue curiously. “Huh. That’s an interesting way to spell it.”

The Hitachiin twins gasped. “So wait, Kyoya could hear us the whole time?!”

Kaoru turned white. “Even worse, it looks like he has a thing for it…”

“Thing for what, Takashi?” Honey asked innocently.

“Nothing, Mitsukuni.”

Haruhi continued to read over Tamaki’s shoulder. “Wow. Who knew?”

“I never knew Kyoya was such an exquisite writer.” Tamaki flipped the page. “And that he wrote about such...exquisite things…”

Hikaru grinned. “We could totally use this against him!”

“Use what against him?”

“Nothing, Mitsukuni.”

“I guess your little outburst outside gave him some inspiration, Hikaru.”

“Oh, shut up!” Hikaru blushed.

“Ahem.”

They all turned around to see none other than Kyoya, the author himself, standing in the doorway. It was usually difficult to tell how Kyoya was thinking or feeling. Tamaki wasn’t even sure exactly what thought was going through his mind right now.

But whatever it was, it most certainly was not a happy one.

This was wonderful as ever! :D

Poor Hikaru, his cute widdle nose. I was half expecting for Hikaru not to sneeze and then Kaoru sneeze instead. :laugh: But this was adorable as of the others. :D

This was wonderful as ever! biggrin.png

Poor Hikaru, his cute widdle nose. I was half expecting for Hikaru not to sneeze and then Kaoru sneeze instead. laughing.gif But this was adorable as of the others. biggrin.png

Haha I actually thought about that like, right after I wrote that part :D but decided not to, for some reason

Poor Hikaru, his cute widdle nose. I was half expecting for Hikaru not to sneeze and then Kaoru sneeze instead. laughing.gif But this was adorable as of the others. biggrin.png

Haha I actually thought about that like, right after I wrote that part biggrin.png but decided not to, for some reason

Perhaps that shall be an idea for a later one? :) Not saying you have to though.

Haha I actually thought about that like, right after I wrote that part biggrin.png but decided not to, for some reason

Perhaps that shall be an idea for a later one? smile.png Not saying you have to though.

That is a good idea, actually! Currently in my request/idea list for Ouran I have one for Honey, Mori, Kyoya, and Tamaki. I could add this one for the twins and just set aside an Ouran drabble weekend (kind of like the drabble 'day' I did). I could even do a haruhi one if you wanted, though I don't usually write much girl sneezing.

Awesomeness. I can't wait! biggrin.png

I'm not much for girls either, but if it's wrote pretty good then i'll take a peek at it. I'm sure yours would turn out good either way though. :)

I'm reading this in public and I'm trying to keep this ridiculous grin off my face but it's not working and I'm getting weird looks but anyway OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE AND PERFECT AND I LOVE KYOYA SO MUCH. Thank you so much for writing this, N_T. It was definitely one of the best drabbles I've ever read. :heart:

Tamaki hypothesized that Kyoya was a secret agent and wrote about all his secret missions.

Hikaru conjectured he was merely writing about Host Club profits and boring things like that.

Kaoru added that he probably included information about the hosts and all of their guests.

Mori suggested that the notebook was his diary. (Not that he had one…)

Honey argued that it was probably lists of recipes for cake and other sweets.

^^Loved that line. Really interesting drabble to give a read. I've also wondered what could be written in the notebook of the Shadow King. I've assumed part of the Death Note was stapled inside XD

I've also wondered what could be written in the notebook of the Shadow King. I've assumed part of the Death Note was stapled inside XD

:laugh: OHMYGOD I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!! XD You're probably right too. LOL I am laughing so hard right now. You made my day. :D

Omfg just read the Mori one, you are officially my favorite person in the entire world. You write his sneezes perfectly...

@fang815: Awwww thanks, fang! I'll get started soon :D

@VividBubbles!: OH MY GOD VIVIDBUBBLES YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME TO HEAR THAT <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU

@PyroKitsune: Haha, thanks. I remember reading a reference to the Death note in another fic but I didn't include it 'cuz I thought I'd be like, stealing their idea or something xD but now I see it's more of a fanjoke

@Spamanolover96: Ahaha love you Spamano :hug:

@ouranlover06: EEEEK! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! There is definitely more to come ;)

GUYS. GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS. Thank you for all of the lovely, beautiful, wonderful comments!!!!

Another hug for all of you, 'cuz you deserve it :hug:

Now here's the thing: I'm gonna be out of town for the next couple weeks, starting on Monday. So I won't be able to post another drabbie until I get back.

BUT...

I am planning on taking my little writers' journal with me. I'll work on some drabbies there...and then, when I get back...

OURAN DRABBLE WEEKEND!

All of the stories will be written in advance, so I'll just write a little posting schedule at the beginning of Ouran Drabble Weekend, and post them all throughout the weekend for your own enjoyment!! Won't that be fun? Of course it will!

So if you have any Ouran-related requests, any at all, let me know now (before I leave) !

Side-note: I currently have ideas and requests for all six male hosts, however if you like I can include a Haruhi and/or a Renge fic. Just tell me what you want and I'll add it to the list! You can even request more Ouran boys if you want :D

Thanks again everyone, and I await a wonderfully Ouran weekend~

Twins they're my favorite please do something with them I love them!!!!! Your so awesome!!!!

Twins they're my favorite please do something with them I love them!!!!! Your so awesome!!!!

OH MY GOD, THANK YOUUUUU!!

And yes, definitely :D Any specific request in mind?

Ummm kaoru gets sick but denies it and later he ends up passing out. Scathing the crap out of his brother.

Ummm kaoru gets sick but denies it and later he ends up passing out. Scathing the crap out of his brother.

You know me too well ;)

Thanks, fang!

Does anyone have any pairing requests? (I know the first time I did a TamaKyou it didn't turn out quite so great because I was having a little trouble tapping into the characters. I could do a re-do of something like that if you like)

^^ I'd like to see you do it again if you get to it. Please go by your own pace if you do. As you probably know,one of the last few episodes of the Ouran anime had to do with Tamaki's connections with the rest of the hosts,Kyoya included. It would probably help to give it another watch.

Archived