Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heehee :blush:

Okay, I'm gonna be straight with you guys. I can't decide on which HP Christmastime prompt I want to use!!

To reiterate, it's either Harry at the Burrow, everyone getting ready for Christmas; Harry at Hogwarts, celebrating with Ron and Hermione; or Harry staying with Sirius and Remus for the holidays. Most likely, Harry will have a cold and be hiding it. Yes, it's an overused scenario, but I love it!

So, can you guys help me decide on a prompt? Snow day tomorrow so I have one more extended day to finish this drabble day thing! And I really really really wanna write it! So tell me which one I should write pretty please with cherries on top because I seriously can't think and have absolutely no idea.

Kthxbai!

These are all really great!! You're a gift to the forum :)

I would really love to see Harry with Remus and Sirius, particularly focusing on Harry and Remus's parental-type relationship because you rarely see it and it has so much potential.

Cheers!

Ohhhhh Kneezleeeeeee :hug:

Okay, so I got 2 votes for Harry at Hogwarts and 1 vote for Harry with Sirius and Remus. So, I've written about Harry at Hogwarts. Don't fret, though, because the other two scenarios mentioned will most definitely be done at some point. ;) Also, to be perfectly honest, there is not too much sneezing in this one. I tried to incorporate a slightly different writing style to see how well that would work out. Tell me what you think!

And...yes...this will probably be continued, as will all of my other "unfinished" plots at some point.

44 – Tissue: A Harry Potter fanfic

Character: Harry

Word Count: 555 (haha)

“Ron! Ron, wake up!”

The ginger slowly arose, looking at his bushy-haired friend under sleepy eyes. She was sitting on his bed, still in her pajamas. Snowflakes were floating lazily outside, adding to the white, fluffy blanket that had already accumulated onto the ground. Ron rubbed his eyes tiredly, still waking up a bit.

“Hermione? You’re not supposed to be in here. This is the boys’ dormitory.”

“Oh, honestly Ron. It’s Christmas.” Hermione rolled her eyes. “There’s practically nobody else here.”

“Wow. For once, you actually – don’t care – about rules.” Ron said, amazed.

Hermione nudged him playfully. “I’ll have you know, I respect rules and boundaries. They keep us in order.” She frowned, hurriedly changing the subject. “I think we should go downstairs.”

Ron rolled out of his bed and began to make his way over to Harry’s. “Alright, lemme just wake up Harry, and-”

Hermione stopped him before he pulled aside the drapes on Harry’s four-poster bed. “He’s…already there.”

“Okay…” Ron replied, surprised at the intensity of her tone. “It’s Christmas, Hermione. Don’t be so uptight.”

“I’m not uptight!” She defended. “I’m just…”

“What?”

Hermione shook her head.

“Just come downstairs.”

Ron shrugged and followed her down the marble staircase into the Gryffindor common room. There sat a marvelous Christmas tree decorated from head to toe, surrounded by dozens of presents for the three Gryffindors; a warm, crackling fireplace, spitting out sparks of red and green; a basket of candy canes, courtesy of Hogwarts’ headmaster Dumbledore; and Harry, who lay curled up in one of the armchairs, asleep and surrounded by many crumpled up tissues.

“I think I get it now,” Ron said, with mild concern.

“He was like this when I woke up this morning. Looks like he had a rough night,” Hermione observed, noting the painfully red color of Harry’s nose.

Just then, as if to prove her suspicions correct, Harry jerked forward with three harsh sneezes.

H’keshh! H’kshhn! H’kshnn!

Now awake, Harry turned to face his friends in horror. “Rod, Herbiode?! W-Whad are you doig dowd here so early?” He gave a congested sniffle in an attempt to clear his sinuses.

“It’s 10 o’clock, Harry.”

Harry stood from his spot and hastily collected all of the strewn-about tissues, throwing them away into a wastebasket and trying not to show how absolutely mortified he was that his friends had seen him like this. Before they could say anything, Harry walked briskly out of the room, mumbling something about needing to use the restroom.

Ron and Hermione exchanged glances, saying nothing. They just listened to the sound of Harry’s sneezes coming from upstairs. Some rough coughing, some ill-sounding noseblowing…he sounded miserable. In fact, Ron was about to go check up on him when he returned, looking significantly paler than before.

“Harry…” Hermione began.

“No.” Harry stated firmly, sitting back down in his chair.

Hermione crossed her arms. “You don’t even know what I was going to say!”

“Well, whatever it was, the answer is no.”

Hermione huffed and slunk back into her chair. She peered over at Ron, who just mouthed the words, ‘Leave it alone. You know he doesn’t like attention.

Hermione sighed. ‘I know.

Hkshh! Kshh! Heh’kshh!

Hermione bit her lip, wanting to know how badly Harry really felt. Instead, she just forced a smile. “So, how about those presents, then?”

Awwe cx sorry I didn't get to it earlier. I love this <3 Harry is growing on me. Curses, Not_Telling ;n;.

Eeeeee! Sousuke~ ^\\\^ it was sweet how concerned Kaname was about him and how she dispensed with her usual snippiness in the face of his genuine suffering. And the part where he admitted that he wasn't feeling well was just so hnnnnnnnnngh <3 <3

Okay, everybody! This is a super-special drabble! Not only is it the last drabble in my request list, but it is also my 20th drabble! I am now a fifth of the way finished with the 100th drabble challenge! So, to celebrate, I'm going to spill to you something interesting that I've been planning on doing with all my drabbles when this challenge is finished. I was going to wait until the end to tell you, but I suppose I'll just tell you now.

After all 100 drabbles are complete, I am going to start a new challenge that I came up with myself called the drabble-to-fic challenge! I will convert every single drabble in my thread to a full-length fic! There will be no time-limit, obviously, as it may take quite awhile. I thought this would be an interesting thing to do, since these drabbles spark so many ideas and I could easily come up a storyline for each and every one. But it's not starting until all of my drabbles are finished, so you'll have to wait until then tonguesmiley.gif

Okay, DeathNoteOwner, here's your request for Princess Zelda taking care of sick Link! I hope you like it smile.png

53 - Blanket: A Legend of Zelda fanfic

Character: Link (duh)

Word Count: 577

Link shivered. The dungeon was cold. Dark. Depressing. He lay curled up on the stone-hard ground, sick, thirsty, hugging himself for warmth. Zelda came from her spot at the barred door, her arms ladled with a blanket and a glass of water. Link’s eyes widened when he noticed her newly acquired possessions.

He rasped, in a weak voice, “Where did you-”

“I paid the guard twenty rupees to smuggle these in. Don’t even think about paying me back, Link.” She warned, knowing that Link would insist on repaying her. “It was well worth it.”

Deciding not to object, Link nodded and let Zelda carefully lift his limp body, tucking the blanket around his shoulders. Link’s nose twitched. He ducked his head into the blanket, stifling three sneezes.

Heshht! Hisshht! Hih-Shht!

He coughed weakly, and mumbled something that Zelda couldn’t quite catch. She leaned in closer. “A little louder, Link?”

“W…water…” Link coughed some more, rubbing his chest, making sure to cover them under the blanket so as not to infect Zelda. The imprisoned princess understood, raising the ill hero’s head and slowly bringing the water up to his chapped lips, which he in turn sipped gratefully. “Thanks.” He closed his eyes and attempted to fall back asleep.

After singing him a short lullaby, Zelda returned to her spot by the door. She pulled out a hairpin from the folds of her dress and resumed picking the lock, as she had been doing before.

“Hisshht! Ishht! Ishht!”

A pause followed the sneezes.

“Zelda.” Link moaned.

Zelda put the hairpin away and returned to Link, kneeling down next to him. “What do you need, Link?”

“Don’t feel good.”

She covered him tighter with the blanket and gave his forehead a soft kiss. “I know you don’t. As soon as we get out of here…” Zelda trailed off, an expression of fear overcoming her features. “I hear footsteps.”

“YOU MEAN THEY WOULDN’T TELL YOU ANYTHING?” A very angry-sounding voice boomed from across the hall, the footsteps becoming louder and quicker with every step.

“Quick, Link, hide the blanket!” Zelda hissed.

Zelda fumbled around with the blanket and hastily tucked it away, pulling Link up into a sitting position and hiding the empty glass along with the blanket. No sooner was it out of sight than when the door to the dungeon flung open wildly. In its place stood Ganondorf, the dark overlord who had taken over Hyrule and imprisoned the two young heroes.

“I’m going to give you one more chance to tell me what I want to hear.” He growled.

Zelda stood defiantly. “Never.”

Ganondorf thrashed towards her violently.

“YOU TELL ME, OR ELSE I’LL-”

“You’ll what?” Zelda stood her ground. “What will you do? You need information about the Triforce only we have. Are you going to kill us and lose that information forever?”

Ganondorf glowered at her, gritting his teeth. “I’ll give you one more week, and one week only.”

“Hesshht!” Link sneezed. Ganondorf grinned, reminded of the circumstances and the poor condition of this so-called “hero”, the one destined to stop him.

“You may be resistant, but he is weak.” He gestured to Link, who could barely even remain in a sitting position and had now collapsed back onto his side. “One week. If I don’t have what I need by then, you may still live.”

His malicious smile grew wider, relishing the fact that she had little choice in the matter.

“But he may not.”

But he may not live? .-. My baby link no no ;c. He's a perfect boy ;o . I love that beautiful boy so much. Thank you for writing this, the wait was worth it :) thanks n_t , job done well as always. Can't wait to read more drabbles :)

• 2 weeks later...

Heyyyyy guys! Sorry this took so long ugh been working on my film and everything lately so yeah hard to find fetish-writing time. I'm going to make it a goal to post at least one drabble per week smile.png

Anywho, here's another drabble for ya! It's another one of those Christmastime prompts, with Harry at the Burrow biggrin.png Why oh why do I enjoy the prospect of hiding illness so very much??

*shrugs* No matter. On to the drabble!

32 - Fall (I was originally going to make this one Muffle, but then...well...you'll see): A Harry Potter fanfic

Character: Harry

Year: 4

Word count: 664

Everyone at the Burrow was bustling about, getting ready for the Weasleys' Christmas party. The party wouldn't be until later that night, but there was still so much to get done. Normally it wouldn't take that long, but the Weasleys had decided to do things a little differently this year. Instead of using magic, they cleaned the house, prepared dinner, and decorated the lawn the old-fashioned Muggle way.

Normally, Harry wouldn't mind this, but he had to say that it really would be nice to get these things done more quickly when he felt as if somebody had cast a most dreadful Mucus ad Nauseam charm on him. His head felt as if it had been stuffed with cotton, his nose ran no matter how much he sneaked away to the bathroom to blow, and overall he just felt shaky and weak and miserable.

Harry decided not to tell anyone about this. They were all so busy preparing for the Christmas party; he didn't want to cause them any more work than they already had. Besides, he wanted to help. It was the least he could do to pay back the Weasleys for being so nice to him these last few years.

"H'kshmpff!" He muffled a sneeze into his elbow before turning back to the lights and stringing them carefully around each rivet on the Weasleys' tall, rickety roof. Sure, it was dangerous, but as long as Harry was careful not to fall off his broomstick, he'd be fine. Of course, it would have been easier to stay rooted to one spot if the wind wasn't blasting cold snow into Harry's direction. And if he wasn't sneezing so much.

Fred and George stepped out onto the lawn, shovels in hand. "Harry! Where are you, mate?"

"H'kshmpff!"

They looked up to find Harry stringing the lights. "Oy, there you are, Harry!" George grinned.

Harry looked underneath his broomstick. "Oh, hi Fred. George. Do you need something?"

"No," Fred replied. "Mum just didn't know where you were."

"Sorry, I've been here the whole tihh...H'kshmpff!"

Harry's broom shot back a few feet. He straightened himself, sniffled a few times, and drifted lazily back to the edge of the roof.

"Bless you, mate." said Fred. "Be careful up there."

"Yeah, don't want you breaking a leg before the party," George added. "Or after the party, for that matter."

"What about during the party?" Fred inquired.

"Hmm...I suppose that wouldn't be good either."

Harry chuckled, then brought a balled-up fist to his mouth and muffled a few coughs. Fred and George didn't notice; they had already begun shoveling the driveway, muttering under their breath about how pointless it was to do chores without using magic and debating whether or not to pull out a wand when Mrs. Weasley wasn't looking.

"H'kshmpff! K'shmpff!" It really was quite annoying when Harry's broomstick jerked backwards. Every. Single. Time. He. Sneezed.

"Bless you!" The twins chorused.

Harry sniffled. "Thanks," he mumbled. "Heh...K'shmpff!"

That was close. He'd nearly fallen off that time. It really was getting quite difficult to stay on top of his broom; it was almost like trying to stay on a mechanical bull made out of solid ice. Fred looked up at him over his shoulder. It was quite a daunting task for one fourteen-year-old wizard. "Need some help, mate?"

"Do, I'b albost dode." Harry responded.

After what felt like hours, the raven-haired boy looped the flashy, colorful lights around the last rivet. He secured the lights, tying a double-loop knot to keep them fastened to the ledge. Unfortunately, this was the moment Harry suddenly had to sneeze. "H'kshmpff! H'kshmpff!"

Thud.

George Weasley whisked around at the sound. "What was that...Oh my god, Harry!"

Fred turned quickly to see George drop the shovel and rush towards the house.

"What?! What's wrong?" Fred asked worriedly. He joined his twin and hurried over to a pile of snow. There, laying next to a lone broomstick, was Harry.

He had fallen off his broom.

Awwe poor thing fallen off his broom :[ poor thing yee.

I really love this fic drabble . you write so good :)

^-^ :)

Awwe poor thing fallen off his broom :[ poor thing yee.

I really love this fic drabble . you write so good smile.png

^-^ smile.png

hug.gif thank you so much!

Oh no Harry!

Our hero has fallen :o

:laugh: D'awww, poor Harry! Why must you always put yourself through this? :heart:

Can't wait to read more of your drabbles, N_T. They're lovely. :)

BYE! :bleh:

upset.gifupset.gifsad2.gifshocking.gifsadsmiley02.gif Linkyyyyy babbyyyyyyyyy <3 that is soooooooo cuttttteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! <3 w00t.gif

Squeeeeeee! Poor Harry, why are you so cuuuuute!? roll2.gif

laughing.gif D'awww, poor Harry! Why must you always put yourself through this? heart.gif

Can't wait to read more of your drabbles, N_T. They're lovely. smile.png

BYE! bleh.gif

Thanks, all of you guys! :hug:

I'm still accepting requests, so...if you have any...feel free to let me know! Also, I have just recently started a new anime, Ouran Highschool Host Club, so I will now be accepting requests for that as well! :D

Tamaki tamaki tamaki tamaki tamaki tamaki tamaki tamaki...

I hope this isn't too subtle a request...

Hahaha <3

haha okay i'll see what I can do ;)

Heyyy everybody! So for this drabble, I decided to do something a little different. I asked people in the chatroom (mostly cakeface33) to come up with every sneeze spelling in this super special drabble edition SNEEZE-OFF!!!

Definitely a sillier kind of drabble. You've been warned.

Anyway, I think from now on, I'll make every 20th drabble a sneeze-off, where I will pick (or ask you to pick) any two characters from a fandom (preferably the same fandom, and one that I know) and I will write a sneeze-off drabble! These will be written for the 40th, 60, and 80th drabbles. (I've got a special surprise for the 100th)

This first sneeze-off drabble will be between Link and Zelda!

92 - Victory: A Legend of Zelda sneeze-off

Characters: Link and Zelda

Word Count: 860

It was summer.

Warm.

High noon.

The breeze blew gently. Two young heroes stepped onto the field. They narrowed their eyes at one another, and each gave their nostrils a defiant flare.

"You're going down. Link." said the wiser one.

"In your lullaby-induced dreams. Zelda." said the stronger one.

"Scared you won't be able to induce as good as me?"

"No." He smirked. "If that's the case, my allergies will finish the job."

She scowled. They each backed away three steps.

Navi flew out onto the field in between the two heroes. "Ready..."

Link rolled up his sleeves.

"Set..."

Zelda took a deep breath through her nose.

They were ready.

"Go!"

Link plucked a long strand of grass from the ground next to him. He stuck the tip into his left nostril and twirled it around delicately. When he felt that unmistakable tickle blossom in his nose, he continued to plunge forward, tickling it more and more until...

"Hahh...Hiiyaaatchaah!" He doubled over into his gloved hand, the tip of his hat flopping over his face due to the impact of the sneeze.

"And Link gets the first sneeze! May be just a single, but gosh, was it forceful."

Zelda retrieved a handkerchief from her pouch and rolled the corner up into a fine point. She stuck it into her nose and wriggled it around. Before long, she felt that burning tickle arise as well. The princess quickly took out the hanky as her breath hitched, and brought it up to her face before sneezing three perfect, delicate sneezes.

"Hihpbbstph! Haptwheuu! Igxtchiuch!"

"Now we've got a triple from Zelda. Nice and crisp. The handkerchief was a nice touch, too."

"Stachooie! Blearghtoo! Etchicht! Kishhteu! Septchiio!"

"Looks like Link is having an allergy attack!"

"Heh....he-ihh...ihh...Hihh....."

"Uh oh, Link seems to be stuck on that last sneeze. Let's hope it doesn't disappear before Zelda lets loose a-"

"HEH-TISHHTUU!"

"Nope, too late. Goodness, that was a surprisingly strong uncovered sneeze for such a well-mannered princess. Wet, too. Just look at that spray!"

A strong breeze came along, carrying pollen particles from the nearby patch of daisies to right underneath Link's nose. He took a sharp intake of breath and cupped both hands over his nose and mouth.

"Hihh...Hih'tiithh! Hiyashuu!"

"And there's that last allergic sneeze! Took some coaxing, but that was a hell of a double! Extra points for cuteness."

The strong breeze didn't stop at Link, though. It overtook Zelda, sending a cold chill up her spine and making her shiver.

"Gihtooo! Gatchumpf!...h..hn...Wachiew!"

"Correction! Now that was cute. A triple-freezy-sneeze into the back of a hand. Well done, Zelda!"

Link glared in her direction. A triple-freezy-sneeze, huh? He could beat that. He ran around Zelda and in the other direction.

"Where are you going?" Navi shouted.

Zelda smirked. "I guess he forfeits."

Splash!

Zelda turned around. "LIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!"

The hero had jumped into a lake and was now jerking his head forward in rapid-fire half-stifled sneezes.

"Ap'tcheww! Hachioji! Hishoop! Yatchew! Gyatoo! Etchi!"

Zelda placed her hands on her hips. Link wiped his nose cutely with a balled-up fist and gave her a winning smile.

"That's cheating."

"Well, you never said I couldn't jump in a...ahh...Jitchuu!"

The princess crossed her arms.

"Two can play at that game, you know."

Zelda ran across the field, whilst Link stared after her, puzzled. Navi just floated there, speechless for once, unsure of how to comment. Zelda came to the house of a Goron she knew.

"GRARGTUU!"

This particular Goron had come down with a nasty flu. Zelda rushed inside without knocking and greeted her Goron friend.

"Hey Godo, aw are you sick, that's too bad. Oh well, you don't need that tissue."

Zelda snatched the tissue out of Godo's hand and thrust her face in front of his before he had time to cover a particularly great sneeze.

"GNATchiew!"

When Zelda returned, Link stepped backwards from her cautiously. "What did you do?"

Zelda gave a small smile. "Hmm, I don't know. Sniff...but I...sniff...I think I might be coming down with sohh...something. Hihh...Hikkstoo! Egschouu! Yeashooo!"

Link stared at her with wide eyes. "You did not."

Zelda stood triumphantly. "I did too. Hiatshu!"

"Well - well I - um..." Link stuttered. "Well I'VE got a pepper shaker!"

Navi discreetly flew away before things got out of hand.

Link pulled out a pepper shaker from his pouch and sprinkled some into his nose. Link pinched his nose hard when he felt a painful burn rather than a sneezy tickle. "OW that hurts!"

Zelda's smile grew wider. "And I've got the flu. Admit it, Link. I win."

"NO! I WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT! THIS ISN'T OVER!"

Zelda turned away and began sneezing again, soft sneezes that made even Link pity her.

"Tishhu! Hapshoo! Igschou! Tychuu! Kitchuu! Eshuu!"

He relented. "Alright, alright. Fine. You win. Happy?"

Zelda blushed and nodded. She leaned forward and grasped Link in a tight hug. The hero tensed. "Z-Zelda?"

Zelda lifted her head from his chest. "Yes Li-ihh...hih! Chetchoo! Hehschiio!"

The sneezes sprayed Link. Right in the face. He said nothing. Didn't even flinch.

"You. Did. Not."

Zelda smiled sheepishly.

"Well, you might have a shot at winning now."

Archived