Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not_Telling's Drabble Thread (LoZ, HP, Hetalia, Ouran, and more - 35/100)

Not_Telling

Eeeep! It all sounds wonderful (especially my request ;) but there you go)! Don't push yourself too hard, though; it sounds like a lot of work. Just complete everything at your own pace :).

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks fang and Choco Turnip! Here's the first drabble of the day! Sorry it took me so long; it's been awhile since I've seen Full Metal Panic. Might split this assignment up into a couple of days and just make it a drabble weekend.

Here ya go, Hachimitsu Tea!

25 – Mistake: A Full Metal Panic! fanfic

Character: Sousuke

Word Count: 959

Kaname Chidori sat at her desk, staring at the clock. Waiting.

8:29. Class started in one minute. Kaname exchanged glances with Kyoko. They were thinking the same thing, as their eyes slowly fell on what was usually Sousuke Sagura’s desk. Everything seemed normal, except for one thing.

It was empty.

Kaname anxiously looked to the door, then to the clock, then back to the door again. Where was Sousuke? He was never late. Ever. Finally the bell rang, signaling the start of class. Kaname sat up when she saw the door open, but slunk back into her chair when she realized it was just the sensai.

“Good morning, class.”

“Good morning, Sensai.” The class chorused.

Throughout the lesson, Kaname continued to watch the door. 20 minutes went by, yet not once did the door open. Growing worried, Kaname raised her hand.

The sensai addressed her. “Yes, Kaname?”

“Can I please be excused to…to the restroom?”

At her instructor’s nod, Kaname abruptly stood and rushed out the door.

She sprinted down the hall and turned a corner. Kaname jumped out of one of the windows and landed on the platform underneath, running atop the platform before jumping off and rolling to break her fall. Knowing it was only twelve blocks away and there wouldn’t be any time to call for a taxi, she ran all the way to Sousuke’s apartment.

A bit surprised she hadn’t seen him on the way there, Kaname knocked on the door. When there was no answer, she turned the handle and opened the door.

It was unlocked.

Why would Sousuke leave his door unlocked? That was highly uncharacteristic of him.

Kaname stepped into his apartment and closed the door behind her. The first thing she saw was Sousuke, half-dressed and asleep on the couch. She got closer, and noticed that he was sweating and his nose was running a little. Curious, Kaname tentatively tapped his shoulder.

“Sousuke?”

Immediately, Sousuke rolled out of the couch, wide awake, and tactfully somersaulted backwards, landing on his feet with his gun pointed straight at Kaname Chidori’s head. Seeing who it was, he lowered his weapon.

“Miss-Miss Chidori?”

Sousuke’s eyes went wide, as a new thought came to mind.

“What time is it?!”

Sousuke rushed to his bedroom, opened a drawer, and pulled out his watch, panicking when he saw the time. He put the watch on his wrist and finished getting dressed, in a hurry. Kaname entered the room.

“I apologize, Miss Chidori. I seem to have overslept.” He checked his watch. “And we have missed first period, and half of second period. I am very sorry.”

“It’s okay, it happens to the best of us…” Kaname trailed off when she saw the blank expression on Sousuke’s face. “Sousuke?”

Sousuke’s breathing grew ragged, his chest heaving and his nostrils burning, blinking tears out of his eyes. “M-Hihh-Miss Chidorihh - HEH!...It ap-pears…th- hehh…that I am going to…to…HEH! Ikushhooo! Hikushew! IKASHSHH!

Sousuke sniffled. “Excuse be.”

Kaname wasn’t sure exactly what to say. She had never exactly seen Sousuke sneeze before. She stood there awkwardly for a moment as Sousuke zipped up his backpack and slung it around his shoulder. “So…are you ready to go?” She asked.

Sousuke nodded and they hurried out the door.

For the first couple of blocks, they ran as fast as they could. Sagura panted heavily, which turned into wheezing, and soon after turned into coughing. He stopped for a second to catch his breath, bent over at the waist, coughing and gasping for air. Chidori turned around to look at him, a little more worried now.

“You okay, Sousuke?”

Sousuke straightened himself. “Of course.” He began to run off.

“Um, Sousuke?”

“Yes?”

“It’s this way.”

Sousuke blushed, and ran back in the direction Kaname was gesturing to.

They ran for another block, before Sousuke began coughing again. He cleared his throat, and looked at Kaname apologetically. “I am sorry, Chidori. I am slowing us down, aren’t I?”

“Don’t worry about it.” Kaname reached into her bag. “Do you want some water?”

“No. Thank you, though.”

“Why don’t we walk the rest of the way, Sousuke? We’ve missed second period by now, anyway.”

“Alright.”

They walked a few more blocks, mostly in silence except for Sousuke’s frequent sniffling. Kaname watched him out of the corner of her eye. He looks kind of tired, she thought.

“Have you eaten today, Sousuke?” Chidori asked.

Sagura shook his head.

Kaname pulled out a plastic-wrapped roll from her bag. “I have an extra roll in here. Do you want it?”

Sousuke shook his head again. “No thank you, Miss Chidori. I appreciate the gesture, but I am simply not hungry.”

He stopped, wrinkled his nose, and turned away from Kaname just in time to sneeze into the back of his hand. “Ikushh! Hikushoo! Hikushhh! Kasshhh! HIKUSHOOO!”

Sousuke looked at Kaname over his shoulder. “By abologies, Biss Chidori. I do ndot usually bake bistakes like these.”

“Sousuke, sneezing isn’t a mistake. You can’t control it-”

“I wasd’t talkig aboud the sdeezig.” He sniffled. “I was referrig to this bordig, whed I overslept and albost walked id the wrog directiod. However, sdeezig is ad idvoludtary actiod, ud-idtended by the character for whob it occurs to. Therefore, id cad techdically be classified as a…bis- hihh…bistake…”

HIKUSHOOO! IKASHSHH! IKUSH-uh! IKUSHOOO!

“You sure you’re okay, Sousuke?”

Sousuke looked down at his feet, rubbing his nose. “Well…”

He paused to sneeze again. “IKUSHOOO!

Sousuke shook his head. “I’b dot feelig well, really.”

Kaname was concerned. He must be sick if he was admitting it. “Do you want to head back?”

“Do, I - IKASHSHH! I’m o-okay… HIKUSHOOO!

He sighed.

Sousuke and Kaname decisively turned around, and began walking back in the other direction. Back to Sousuke’s apartment.

I kinda wanted to make him pass out, but I've put wayyy too much fainting over the last few drabbles tonguesmiley.gif

Awww, you're not a mistake you cutie.

(I haven't read or seen Full Metal Panic! but I shall get started on it now!)

Gosh. What a delicious menu of drabbles we have today, don't we ?! :) can't wait for all the drabbles ahead of us <3 work at your own pace , you have the writters magic pen so use it at a reasonable pace that works for you ! :) can't wait to read the other drabbles<3 :) . Aye I'm waiting for that Link ;) . And the Hetalia ones seem nice.

Alright guys, sorry for the wait. We went out to eat and my cousins were staying with us so I spent some time with them, so...yeah. And thank you again for your lovely comments Pounce.gif

This drabble is actually shorter than the other ones, but I hope you'll like it just the same!

Here ya go, peppercat! Enjoy!

93 – Weather: A Hetalia fanfic

Character: Japan

Word Count: 290 (omg, actually short enough to be classified a drabble?)

Japan stood, shivering and soaked to the bone, stranded in the cold rain. He hugged himself with his arms in an attempt to keep warm, but it was to no avail. The rain poured down on top of him, making him flinch with each icy drop that hit the back of his neck and slid down his spine.

Chshh! Hitchshh!

With three more miles to get to his house, Japan wasn’t sure if he was going to make it. He had already walked a couple of miles and he was absolutely miserable. But his phone was dead and he didn't have any money for a taxi, so he was forced to walk.

Japan turned a corner and buried his head into his shoulder to sneeze. “Tsh! Tshiew! Hitshh!

Just then, England drove by, slowing down when he caught sight of Japan. England stopped the car, peering out of the window at the shivering, sneezing nation.

“Japan?”

Japan looked up, more than relieved to see him. “England-san!”

“What are you doing out there? You must be freezing!”

“I was walking home, and- Tshiew! Chshh! Chshh!

England raised his large eyebrows. “Do you need a ride?”

Japan nodded gratefully and England leaned across the seat, opening the door for him. Japan slid into the passenger’s seat and closed the door. He fumbled with his seatbelt buckle while simultaneously fighting a sneeze. Realizing his predicament, England took the buckle from Japan and strapped him in while Japan turned away and sneezed two more wet sneezes into the crook of his arm.

Hetshhh! Tshiew!

When he opened his eyes, England was holding out a handkerchief, looking at Japan with a mix of concern and sympathy. Japan blushed and took the handkerchief.

“Thank you, England-san.”

So yeh, I'm gonna make this a weekend project, cuz there's no way I'll be able to finish five drabbles in negative 18 minutes tonguesmiley.gif

Eep! I look away for what feels like 3 seconds and all of a sudden; drabble! O.O

This is so perfect, the way Japan is so quiet and conscientious of his sneezes. And how England automatically knows what's going on and does up his seatbelt without even being asked and I just :o

I think this comment's even longer than your drabble... Anywho, this was BEAUTIFUL, and I'm always looking forward to your next post!

AWWWWE so cute so cute <3 Hetalia is growing on me ...... im debating wether I should look into that ...

Haha :)

Thank you guys, everybody! Yayyy happy drabble time biggrin.png !

Again, again, sorry for the wait on this one. I so wish I had all the time in the world to work on these, but alas, I do not. That's okay though, because I don't have school tomorrow or Tuesday aaaaaaand I've got another drabble for ya! Didn't know much about Austria and Hungary, but I did what I could and I hope it will suffice wink.png

This one's for Chocolate Turnip!

29 – Purple: A Hetalia fanfic

Character: Austria

Word Count: 674

Hungary sat in the living room, in Austria’s mansion, listening contently to the beautiful music flowing through from the other room. She swayed her head to the steady rhythm of the song, tempted to sing along but enjoying the relaxing melody too much to bother.

Suddenly, the music halted. For a few seconds, all that could be heard was silence. Then a few quick, uneven breaths, leading up to the perfect, crisp sound of Austria’s sneeze.

Etchushh!

There was a pause. Then it happened again.

Etchushh!

The sound of rustling came from the other side of the elegant double doors, followed by a wet, gurgling sound that sounded suspiciously like nose-blowing. After a couple of stuffy-sounding sniffles, the music continued.

Hungary stood from her spot, hesitantly opening the door and quietly stepping inside the room. Austria was intently playing the piano, not even noticing that Hungary had entered the room. He skillfully played a long chromatic scale, missing a few notes as his face scrunched up with the undeniable urge to sneeze. Austria grabbed his handkerchief, which had been resting on the top of the piano, and sneezed into it with a fair bit of restraint.

Chushh! Etchushh! Etchshh!

He wiped his nose delicately and sighed, resting his head on the keys of the piano and closing his eyes, ignoring the noise the piano made when the keys were pressed. Hungary approached him.

“M-Mr. Austria?”

When he didn’t respond, Hungary shook his shoulder lightly.

“Mr. Austria.”

Austria opened his eyes, and sat up straight. “Oh, Miss Hungary. I’m sorry, I must have dozed off. Didn’t get much…hehh…sleep last night, I’m afraid. Dihh…did you need something?”

“Um…”

Hungary looked down and shyly shuffled her feet. Before she could say anything, Austria grabbed his handkerchief. “Excuse me,” he nodded courteously to her, before pitching forward in a sneeze that was surprisingly powerful, especially for Austria.

Hetchushh!

He blew once more, softly, into his handkerchief, doing his best to remain proper in front of Hungary. Hungary looked at her master with wide eyes of concern. He was certainly sneezing a lot, and his handkerchief had clearly been overused.

“Now, what did you need?” he asked, as if nothing had happened.

Hungary stepped closer, her eyes sparkling with worry. “Mr. Austria! You are not well!”

Austria smiled, straightening up more. “It’s only a little cold, Miss Hungary. It’s nothing to worry about-“

The diplomatic nation abruptly brought his balled-up handkerchief to his mouth and coughed, muffling them into the cloth the best he could. A rosy color rose to his cheeks. Austria hated being like this in front of her.

Hungary gently pressed her hand against his forehead, her heart sinking at the heat she felt.

“Mr. Austria, you are warm!” she cried. “You must come to bed at once!”

“Miss Hungary-“

Hungary took his hand and began to lead him out of the room, all the while Austria protesting that he was fine. When they got to the bedroom, Hungary ordered him to lie down, and he reluctantly got under the covers.

An awful thought struck him as a sharp tickle returned to his nose. “Mihh- Miss Hungahhry…I…ihh…left my – my hahh…handkerchief…”

His head tilted back and instantly Hungary was there, with her own handkerchief pressed against his nose. Austria snapped forward, both mortified and relieved to be rid of the tickle. “Etchushh! Etchshh! Hetchushh!

Austria looked down at the handkerchief Hungary was still holding to his nose.

It was purple.

“Biss Hudgary, this is bost defiditely dot proper-“ he began as she wiped his nose with the purple handkerchief.

Hungary took the cloth away from his nose and pressed her soft lips against his, with a sweet kiss radiating warmth through Austria so that he could no longer feel the chills. When she pulled away, Austria yawned.

“That’s dot proper, either.”

He closed his eyes and laid back into his pillow, breathing deeply and peacefully. Hungary was sure he had fallen asleep when he opened his mouth again and whispered softly.

“But for ondce, I dod’t care.”

Awwwwwwwwwwwwe souh cute <3

I love your drabbles Not_Telling ! :)

You please us wih every drabble you write c:

Do take your time writting others :)

Oh my...

surprise.gif

That was absolutely incredible!!!! Hungary was just perfect with all her concern and the way you portrayed restrained, aristocratic Austria was downright sexy. wubsmiley.gif

I love the idea of Hungary's purple handkerchief too! And the romance... it was so lovely... and well written too!

Your best drabble yet, I think :). I loved far too many things about it to even list.

stretcher.gif

Give me a moment. I'm sure I'll have recovered I a couple of days time... THANK YOU!!

Awww guys! Guys! You...are too awesome for words! Really! Hugs for you all! hug.gifPounce.gifhug.gifPounce.gifhug.gif Thank you so so so so much for all of your kind words! biggrin.png

This next one was a little tricky, as I don't usually write stuff this way. But, what the heck? Why not make three nations sick at once! This'll be fun 5.gif

I considered writing this one in all dialogue, but then I was like, nahhh.

But I digress...for you, fang815! We are now over halfway done with the drabbles!

43 – Contagion: A Hetalia fanfic

Characters: America, England, Prussia

Word Count: 549

“Prussiaaaa my head huuurts.”

“Be quied, Aberica. Prussia’s just as sig as you are.”

“I am the awesome Prussia! I don’t…sniff…I don’t get sick! Hurushhooo!

“England? Did you just call me…Aberica?”

“Shud up, I cad’t breathe through by dose, okay?”

America, England, and Prussia were sitting in England’s house. All three of them had fallen ill. England, being the gentleman he was, had let America take the couch and laid down curled up on the floor in front of it. Prussia sat on the armchair next to the couch, reading a book and discreetly running a hand under his streaming nose.

While America whined about his ailment, and Prussia refused to admit he had one, England was probably suffering the most out of the three. His voice was shot so he could barely speak at all, and when he did speak, his nose was so stuffed up his words were almost incoherent anyway.

H’GNSHXXT! H’KSHXXN!Prussia and England cringed in annoyance at the ferocity of America’s sneezes. “Prussiaaa I need a tissue…”

Prussia feebly glared at him with his red eyes. “So come and get one.”

America sniffled pitifully. “Will you bring it to me?”

Prussia threatening glare was enough of an answer for America, and he pulled the covers back over his head, whimpering. England coughed weakly, and slowly got to his feet. “I’ll ged id, Aberica.”

England wobbled over to the side table next to Prussia’s armchair, and picked up one of the many neat, folded handkerchiefs sitting on top of one another. He started to walk back to the couch, but stopped when he was overcome by sneezing, doubling over into the handkerchief.

Ksshht! Ksshht! Hah-kshht! Heh…Nngxt!

Well, he couldn’t very well give America a used handkerchief, so he reached over and grabbed a new one to give to the younger nation.

“Thanks, England.” America blew his nose loudly, producing a honking sound as he did so. “Hey, what kind of tissue is this?”

“Id’s called a hadkerchief, Aberica. Sobe of us prefer dot to spread our gerbs idto bessy piles of tissue paper.”

America looked in disgust at the hanky. “And you think blowing all your snot into one reusable rag is better?

Prussia sniffled again, scrubbing at his nose. “Hihh… Hurushhooo!

“Would you like ode too, Prussia?”

“No! sniff I am Prussia! I am too awesome to get sick!”

“Alright, well if nobody deeds adythig else, I’b goig to sleeb.” England slurred, as he collapsed onto his makeshift bed on the ground.

“Actually, England,” America piped up. “My throat really really hurts. Can you make me some tea?”

England moaned. “Give be ode secod, Aberica.” He coughed hoarsely, his small body convulsing as each painful cough wracked through him.

Prussia stood up angrily. “America, sniff can’t you see he’s in no condition to cater to your needs? You’re such an idiot sniff he’s obviously feeling a lot worse than you are, sniff sniff. I suppose I should give you a break, though. Not everyone can be as smart as me. Hurushhooo!

Prussia kneeled down next to England, who was still coughing miserably. He yanked the blanket off America and tucked it around the feverish nation.

“Hey! I need that!” America shivered, as if to make a point.

Prussia sniffled.

“Well, England needs it more.”

Awwe awwe three nations at once, *bows down to you*. Well done ! :) . I applaud.

Awwe awwe three nations at once, *bows down to you*. Well done ! smile.png . I applaud.

Well I...I couldn't pick just one...

Awww poor England! *cries* cry.gif

This was beautifully perfect! Thank you so much! worshippy.gif

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Awwe awwe three nations at once, *bows down to you*. Well done ! smile.png . I applaud.

Well I...I couldn't pick just one...

Awww poor England! *cries* cry.gif

This was beautifully perfect! Thank you so much! worshippy.gif

blush.pngblush.pngblush.png

I love you so much for this.

It's sad how England had the worst end but it was adorable for Prussia to show sympathy for him. You write the characters so well! biggrinsmiley.gif

Guys, seriously. I can't. I just can't. :D

Here, finally is the HP drabble featuring Cedric! Warning: contains lots and lots and lots and lots of fluff, some romance, some fluff, some crying, some fluff, some spoilers for the fourth book, andddd a little bit of FLUFF.

Yes, I did mess up the canon a little bit. Whoop-de-doo.

Okay, VividBubbles! Here is your Cedric! <3

15 - The End: A Harry Potter fanfic

Character: Cedric

Word Count: 516

Cedric Diggory gasped as he reached the surface, with Cho Chang in his arms, and swam tiredly onto the spectators’ platform, as loud cheers and congratulations accompanied his arrival. Cedric had just completed the Second Task in the Triwizard Tournament, and from the looks of it he had come in first place. He dragged himself over to Cho to make sure she was okay, coughing and spitting out water in the process.

Cho sat up, and when she saw Cedric’s face, pulled him into a tight hug.

“Thank you so much!” Tears fell from her eyes. “That was so scary! The whole time…and I couldn’t do anything…”

“Don’t worry,” Cedric panted, exhausted. “You’re safe now.”

Cho accepted the towel offered to her and began to dry Cedric’s hair with it.

“No, I was scared for you. You…you dove underwater for nearly an hour, in the middle of the winter, fighting off horrible sea creatures of all sorts, to save me.”

A’ktshh! Ah’kshi! Akitshh!

Cho was cut off by Cedric’s sneezes. She narrowed her eyes at him. “Are you okay?”

Cedric nodded. “Yeah. A’kshh! S-So cold, though.” His teeth chattered.

Cho helped him to his feet. “Come on, we should go get you dried off.”

“But- A’ktshh! I w-want to make sure th-that Harry a-and- A’kshi! A’kshi!

She clamped a hand over his mouth, shushing him.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine,” she assured him.

Cedric couldn’t control it. Another sneeze ripped through him, giving him no time to prepare and the end result dampening into the closure of Cho’s hand.

Akitshh!

His cheeks grew hot, and he looked at her apologetically. Cho took her hand away, and smiled sympathetically. “It’s okay,” she whispered, kissing him on the cheek. She frowned, and laid her hand along his strong jawbone. “Warm.” She stated.

“N-No, I’m p-pretty sure it’s c-cold.” Cedric responded placidly.

“No, you feel warm. I think you have a fever.” Cho placed an arm around his shoulders when he started coughing. “You should go to the hospital wing.”

Cedric cleared his throat. “I will, later. Right now, I just need a hug.”

His lower lip quivered and Cho embraced his open arms, enveloping him in a warm and comforting embrace. “I don’t want to do this anymore,” Cedric said quietly, his voice wavering.

“Oh Cedric,” Cho consoled him. “It’s going to be okay. Just one more task, then it will be all over.”

“Assuming I’m not dead by then,” he muttered.

“Cedric! Don’t say that!” Cho cried. It was clear she worried about him, and didn’t want to think about such things. “You’re strong, smart, talented, and so much more, and I know you’ll make it through to the end.”

A’ktshh! A’ktshh! A’kshi! Akitshh! Sniff…hahhAktshh!” Cedric shuddered against the cold air. “Sniff…‘The end’ is relative. Voldemort has come back, after all. The end could be tomorrow for all we know.”

She rubbed her arms up and down on his shoulders, in an attempt to warm him up.

“In that case, I’d better enjoy every moment I have left…”

Cho kissed him again, on the lips.

“…With you.”

Lovely ! <3 I love this Drabble. I love basically anything you write ! :) . Mmm yes can't wait to see what else you write up :)

:wub: Sorry cant write more keyboard is being sucky. Loved this lots! :heart:

BYE! :bleh:

Archived